[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ takes down the web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: stanley.jpg (93 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
stanley.jpg
93 KB, 800x1200
Alright guys, we need to take the internet down, I suggest that an American purchases a sniper, gets some magnetic bullets and quick scopes the internet satellites so that the information gets scrambled. Come on /pol/ let's break a few shells, let's make an omelette.
>>
>>70124742
>some magnetic bullets and quick scopes the internet satellites so that the information gets scrambled
Nigel, be honest

how many pints did you have to drink before you made this thread
>>
Cant be fucked
>>
>>70124742

There is no taking down the internet, you would just have to take out the grid
>>
>>70124809
>>70124910

come on it'll be easy, look here's the procedure to follow

1) get a sniper
2) get/make magnetic bullets or infuse magnets into the bullets
3) pin-point the positions of the satellites
4) get some science-bro to make the appropriate calculations to make sure the satellite gets hit
5) find a quiet spot, in the woods somewhere
6) shoot
>>
>>70125314
Most traffic never traverses satellites
>>
The whole internet is managed by 13 servers that handle the administrative stuff. Shut these down and the whole internet will be down. Worldwide. Did you know?
>>
>>70126026
Is their location public?
>>
>>70125314
I don't think there's a bullet in existence that can get high enough to even graze a satellite

>>70126026
>13
Spooky.
>>
>>70126026
>>70126107
>>70126120

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvDe-Bh71ek
>>
>>70126026
more like 3 nodes yes but its half true cause they can go back online with pretty basic shit.
>>
>>70126107
One of them is in amsterdam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Root_name_server

Shutting one or more down doesnt work. You gotta shut all down.
>>
>>70125314
Thinks he can shoot down satellites with a rifle.
Have you even seen a firearm of any kind?
I doubt it, because you have zero understanding of what their limitations are.
>>
Its finish any ways Internet is already out of control guyz dont worry there is no turning back now ..
>>
>>70126867
I'm sure there are hot sites in case all 13 go down as well

Too much redundancy

What you would need is to compromise the electrical grid if you truly wanted to take down the internet
>>
>implying a rifle can shoot 300 kilometers upwards. The best sniper rifle in the world can shoot 1 km at max
>>
>>70127189
Vertically.
>>
>>70127189
could it pierce through the sky though, because without gravity, it would surely keep going forward until it magnetizes onto the satellite?
>>
>>70127605
If you fire it in space it can go unlimited far untill it gets close to celestial objects because of their gravity. Youd have to carefully calculate the path of the bullet. Thats why the moon landing is/was so complicated.
>>
>>70127605
Not at all
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.