[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No one wants to go to Rio Olympics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/03/news/world/olympics-rio-ticket-sales/index.html

>There could be quite a few empty seats at the Olympic Games in Rio this summer.

>With just half of tickets sold and only four months before kickoff, Brazil's new minister of sports, Ricardo Leyser, is looking into ways to boost ticket sales.

>The country is in the midst of a political upheaval and massive protests, and lawmakers are currently considering a request to impeach President Dilma Rousseff.

>It's also unclear whether construction of the Olympic facilities will be finished as organizers have faced steep funding constraints -- the budget was slashed by $500 million in January.

The Rio Olympics are going to be a complete disaster. There's no way they are even going to finish the facilities within 4 months. There are scares over Zika virus, terrorism, and crime. The economy is a mess and people want to overthrow the president. Its a disaster waiting to happen.
>>
>mfw they hand them out in the favelas
>half of crowd are gang members, pickpockets, thugs
>daily stabbings, muggings, murders

This might just be the debacle that brings down the government.
>>
>>70123182
Might watch the news highlights on the internet.
>>
Sounds like karma because of all the corruption in them even getting it.
>>
>>70123182
>mfw i dont give a fuck
>>
>>70123182
The Olympics are antiquated. Fucking cancel them already. The last time it was good was to watch the USA dream team shit all over the rest of the world in basketball.
>>
Keep the Special Olympics though. Start dosing those tards with steroids. Shit is bantz.
>>
>inb4 a fucking athlete is shot or stabbed to death in the first week
>>
>>70123182
What dumbass thought hosting the Olympics in a third world shithole was a good idea?
>>
>>70125818
How the hell can they be expected to afford it, for one?
>>
>>70125906
>>70125818
Even fucking South Africa did an okay job at the World Cup

Brazil is literally worse than Africa
>>
BR monkies failing on the world stage!
PRICELESS!
>>
>>70123182

That's what happens when you organize such a huge, planetary event in a goddamn shithole.

Organize one in Somalia in 2020 while you're at it, you fucking imbeciles.
>>
Aside from the jews who actually profits off the Olympics?
>>
>>70123182
>give the Olympics to a corrupt third world shithole
>shit goes completely off the rails
At least with countries like China and Russia you know shit would get done no matter what (displaced people, mass arrests etc), Brazil must have greased a lot of palms for a chance to fuck-up so bad. Who's next? I'm betting India by 2024
>>
>>70126588
Construction companies, way to steal tax payer money, to build overpriced shitty stadiums, that will only get used for this event.
>>
guys pls :(
>>
Don't forget the poo water! There might actually be stuff worse then Zika lurking in the river for the competitors who participate in the events that will occur there. .
>>
File: 1459514218733.jpg (48 KB, 344x377) Image search: [Google]
1459514218733.jpg
48 KB, 344x377
I would rather live too desu
>>
>>70127027
Poo water, the miles and miles of murderers, vuvuzelas and funny headed babies from the huehue virus. What's not to like?
>>
File: 0Q6wAtu0.png (18 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
0Q6wAtu0.png
18 KB, 256x256
>mfw the olympics fail spectacularly, the president is overthrown as a consequence, and Macri becomes the honorary president of Brazil by extension.

Please, anons, don't come to Brazil during the Olympics. Everyone expected the world cup to be a failure and it was a relative economic and touristic success (even with 7-1).

We need this to be a disaster to be the final nail on the president's coffin.
>>
File: piranha.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
piranha.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>70127027
>be stuff worse then Zika lurking in the river
P-piranhas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93WGIAiOy_Y
Also
>worse then
I'll just assume that was an autocomplete error
>>
>>70123182
And there is Euro 2016 in France.
Nobody is going to watch their shit either.
>>
>>70127817
>implying people won't watch it expecting for explosions or shootings
>>
>>70128064
Whyte man bls
>>
>>70123182
>entering the Zika Zone
I don't blame them.
>>
>>70127817
>>70128064
I meant nobody will be watching the Olympics.
And yes I hate football, so I'll be watching in case of happenings.
>>
>>70128538

People are just freaking out because babby's first tropical pandemic. Brazil has shit like that every year.

By august, when temperatures lower down, mosquitoes stop breeding. Screenshot this or whatever, but I promise you by August (winter in HUEland) zika will not be a problem.

What kills the Olympics is the political unrest and the economic turmoil this whole shit situation causes.
>>
>>70128807
ZIDF pls go
>>
>>70126208
South Africa is not poor like the rest m8.
>>
>>70128901

I kek'd just a bit. It's a bit like your flu seasons or whatever.
>>
This is gonna be the year fellas. This'll be the year that we finally see a massive terror attack at the olympics.

>Third world shithole
>Massive budget cuts
>Desperation to sell tickets

Oh how the world will change. "Not all Muslims" will hold a lot less weight when the Olympic stands are engulfed in an inferno.

My stiffy is tingling just thinking about it.
>>
>>70129005
Only our flu seasons don't quite cause mental retardation. But I digest.
>>
>>70127661
Sauce on this pic
>>
>>70129440
>Sauce on this pic
It's a youtube cap, but I believe it has something to do with this:

>six-year-old girl found dead in Brazil was partly eaten by piranhas, the BBC reports.
http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/62440/girl-eaten-by-piranhas-how-common-are-piranha-attacks
>>
>emergency meeting will move the Olympics to the US because we already have the infrastructure
Feels good man
>>
>>70130591
I actually fully expected this to happen with the FIFA WC 2010 in South Obongoland.

But somehow they managed.
>>
>>70130591
>emergency meeting will move the Olympics to the US
The back-up was London again :

>Olympic officials have reportedly secretly asked if London would be in a position to take over games after progress in Rio was branded ‘critical’
Pretty sure it's way too late to either move or cancel now (cancelling this late would probably be a legal and financial nightmare worse than pushing on)

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/london-2016-plans-to-move-rio-olympics-to-uk-amid-concerns-over-brazil-s-preparations-9345626.html
>>
>>70123182
You could say the same with the euroball here.
>>
File: 1459932850537.gif (997 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1459932850537.gif
997 KB, 500x475
I hope people don't come, it will be a shitfest
>>
>>70129437

Neither does zika. You don't get retarded because a mosquito bit you.

Only pregnant women have a slight chance of generating babies with microcephalia. But those usually die right away so there's not even enough time for them to grow up and become retarded.

This pandemic is less scary than the big flu you guys had a few years ago, or the Ebola outbreaks.
>>
>>70126367
Koln 2024 then
>>
File: 1386118056313.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1386118056313.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>70123182
Hilarious
>>
>>70125546
>the olympics is only good when we win

Oh Americans.
>>
>>70131462
Daily reminder we have H1N1 outbreaks too
>>
>>70131591
>It's true

http://www.diariodosertao.com.br/noticias/cidades/119960/primeiro-caso-confirmado-morre-jovem-formada-em-letras-vitima-de-gripe-suina-video.html

Dengue, H1N1 and Zika, fucking kek, we are done
>>
So are the BRs who are online rich or something?
>>
Why would I want to get murdered just for the chance to watch blacks run fast?
>>
>>70131780
No, even the average favela boy have a 500kbps/1mbps internet and a shitty computer
>>
>>70131939
What does the average BR room look like?
>>
>mfw spics thinks we care

We are celebrating this. We want to kick off Gommies forever.

I don't give a shit to Olympic games
>>
>>70132024
Like the average american, I think
>>
>>70123182
Reminder that they passed up Tokyo to have the Olympics in Portuguese nigger rape baby land. Good for diversity and giving every country a chance to host something like this.
>>
>>70132428

Why Mexicans and spics try so hard?
>>
>>70131570
It's true though
>>
>>70132768

For some reasom, Spanish America is buttblasted because we are hosting olympic games.

Nobody is giving a fuck, everyone just want to kick off gommies.
>>
>>70125546
Yeah it must've been great watching a bunch of niggers beat another bunch of niggers at throwing a ball in a net.
>>
>>70132428
Japan got the Winter Olympics though.
>>
>>70132931

I think Mexicans and mini-Mexicans are traumatized because too much bullying here, the wall etc. /pol/ doesn't hate us, maybe that's why they are mad.
>>
>>70123182
No shit Brazil is a fucking shit hole. Every country in Latin America is a fucking joke. And now they even have the fucking Zika virus.
>>
>>70131919
>Not wanting to watch whites swim fast and slavs lift heavy
Fucking pleb
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.