[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians of /pol please help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
Look, I don't think I can ever be a perfect Christian. I hate niggers, spics, and Muslims too much. (That's only a few of the many degenerates I believe need to die.)

I can't love them. They don't love me, so why should I love them? As a matter of fact, they want to kill me.

I don't think I can be a Christian anymore, because Jesus isn't white.

I think Christianity is too sappy and gentle.

I need you to give me bible verses that proves this wrong. Can someone be a "warrior" and a Christian? Are there tough parts in the bible like God being okay with someone being killed?

I want to fight and kill these people.

Also, is it possible for a White Supremacist to be a Christian?
>>
File: 1458339560700.png (121 KB, 553x585) Image search: [Google]
1458339560700.png
121 KB, 553x585
>>70122617
>>
Fake swords ruin the imagery. Also, warrior women were ugly as fuck, because no man would allow a beautiful woman to risk her life unless it was a last ditch attempt after all others had died.
>>
>>70122617
>They don't love me, so why should I love them? As a matter of fact, they want to kill me.
This is the exact mindset nigs and spics have about whites. Literally exactly 1:1.

So why do you cucks not understand why they act the way they do?
>>
File: 1111.png (2 MB, 1084x1141) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
2 MB, 1084x1141
>>70122617
>Can someone be a "warrior" and a Christian
Yes.

>parts in the bible like God being okay with someone being killed
Not in your sense.

Christianity is against racism. If you think God got it wrong and you got it right you're simply not relgious
>>
The Old Testament is more edgy than the Quoran and Jesus said he wasn't here to overrule it so feel free to go crazy on the killing non-believers shit.
>>
what you're looking for is Judaism, it's like Christianity without all that sappy and gentle shit the namesake of the religion specifically preached.
>>
File: 1455531368862.jpg (165 KB, 1038x1155) Image search: [Google]
1455531368862.jpg
165 KB, 1038x1155
I love you and I'm a spic.

Te amo, hermanito. Te amo.
>>
File: Guido_Reni_031.jpg (313 KB, 1576x2358) Image search: [Google]
Guido_Reni_031.jpg
313 KB, 1576x2358
>>70122617
The Jesus was nice meme needs to end. This Man insulted, assaulted, and disturbed. He was loving and glorious but He was not nice or a pushover.

Fill your heart with love, but despise and destroy evil. A perfect Christian life is impossible. It is impossible even from birth. Original sin teaches us that, by nature, we are doomed to sin. God loves soldiers, God loves those who sin, those who sin the most and repent are loved the most. Christianity was not made to be nice, it was made to be The Truth.

Fill yourself with love and despise the world, brother.
>>
>>70122617
>christian
Man again a dumb guy, where is he from?
>Usa
Oh, ok.
>>
File: 1.jpg (102 KB, 818x768) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
102 KB, 818x768
>>
>>70124315
That's not how repenting works you LARPer
>>
>>70123776
The Lord of the Rings is a surprisingly accurate allegory of what is happening. The cucked EU governments (Merkel specifically) are the equivalent of Saruman who has been importing orcs from Mordor as well as breeding them in Isengard to destroy the surrounding Middle-Earth lands. Merkels words "Islam belongs to Germany" and "everyone can come" are the counterpart of Saruman's "we must join with Sauron".
>>
>>70122617
Matt 15

> 25But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, "Lord, help me!" 26And He answered and said, "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs." 27But she said, "Yes, Lord; but even the dogs feed on the crumbs which fall from their masters' table."

it's more about how non jews are dogs, but maybe it helps.
>>
>>70124612
I guess you arent familiar with the prodigal son or mary magdaline. Dont worry, we all start somewhere.
>>
>>70124831
Repenting means acknowledging you were wrong. "Here do this thing that goes completely against christian teachings because you know better than God and then repent" doesn't fucking work. Jesus Christ stop pretending
>>
>>70124315
uhhh dude all the crazy shit in the New Testament were fantasies an apostle told to an understudy while senile, who told another a generation later. Jesus most certainly was a pussy.
>>
>>70125130
John was literally writen by an apostle doe
>>
>>70122617
Thats cause you are looking at francis cuckthianity,
Read about monsigneur lefebvre, a guy who predicted todays scenario in the 60
Then buy douay reims cathecism and read it
Go to your local latin mass
>>
>>70125122
Repenting must also come with a vow to try to do better, but where did I imply you should think youre better than God? Obviously nobody should go around sinning under the assumption theyll be forgiven, but nobody should go around under the assumption theyve sinned too much to be saved. We all sin, and we can all receive Gods mercy.
>>
>>70125263
literally none of the new testament was written by a single person, nor by a group of people within even one generation of Jesus' lifetime. it's the gospel according to John, as in, stories that were verbally passed down by him and eventually deliberated upon by the growing Christian population. this is pretty basic history dood.
>>
>>70125582
Well apologies it sounded like you're defending his non-christian behaviour with "just repent lol". I misunderstood.

>>70125673
It was written by the favourite apostle
>>
>>70126145
No problem. Sorry if i communicated poorly. I in no way meant to imply that.
>>
>>70126145
what
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-24-08-04-25.png (422 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-24-08-04-25.png
422 KB, 1440x2560
>>70122617
>>
File: guerrilla_jesus.gif (55 KB, 381x288) Image search: [Google]
guerrilla_jesus.gif
55 KB, 381x288
>>70122617
A Christian is a warrior, to be a Christian you must develop a warriors self control. Once you understand what a Christian is, what a Christian does, why a Christian does it, it becomes clear.
There is one commander, God though Christ. One no other, not politics, not nation, not race, not wealth, none of the false idols of this world. We go where God puts us and do what God wants of us. No matter what that is. If peace then peace if war then war, Christianity is not pacifist. You don't hate your enemy, hate makes you weak, hate is fear. Love makes you strong, if through love you know you must strike then you strike hard, without fear. If through love you know you must not strike, then no fear or any other emotion will make you strike.
In short a Christian develops the virtues of the warrior, for his war is the evil of this world.
>>
>>70122617
http://www.gotquestions.org/racism-Bible.html
Galatians 3:28- There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.