[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5 years ago in senior year of high school >tell friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1459896207361.jpg (96 KB, 322x471) Image search: [Google]
1459896207361.jpg
96 KB, 322x471
>5 years ago in senior year of high school
>tell friends about le gas chamber maymay and how it's fake as fuck
>friend says "What do you know? What qualifies you to say such a thing?"
>he kind of has a point
>go to college
>take multiple courses on history and world cultures
>get degree in history
>meet up with friend
>repeat what I said five years ago
>"Yeah, well that's just racist and bigoted."
>sock that motherfucker's jaw
>leave
I fucking hate shit like this.
>>
>>70122386
Did you seriously punch him in the face, you fucking banana-munching nigger? Was that supposed to help your argument somehow?
>>
>>70122386
Bump.
>>
>>70122575
I was fed up with his bullshit.
I led up to the restatement by telling him about how many classes I took on history and world cultures. That faggot has a degree in astronomy.
>>
File: distribution.of_.wealth.gif (239 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
distribution.of_.wealth.gif
239 KB, 1280x800
>>70122386
Good Job thank you .. you a good friend
>>
>>70122707
To be serious though anon it's unproductive to fault people for being indoctrinated. We are taught throughout our lives that being a holocaust "denier" is straight up one of the worst things you can be.
>>
>>70123030
Its precisely the thing to do to wake him up to the facts its a proof of friendship and love.
>>
File: Wake_Up_Call.jpg (27 KB, 359x335) Image search: [Google]
Wake_Up_Call.jpg
27 KB, 359x335
>>70122386
Wake up MOFO
>>
>>70123030
>guy makes an appeal to authority 5 years prior
>op secures position of authority on the subject while the guy goes off and does something completely unrelated
>OP recites the same position he had 5 years prior
>guy completely disregards it

Fucking guy deserved it.
>>
>>70122386
premium keks
>>
>>70124277
Premium? Well, I'm glad that I've pleased you, Anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.