[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm conflicted, /pol/. If you were to raise a son in this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 550x401) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 550x401
I'm conflicted, /pol/. If you were to raise a son in this age of feminizing boys young so they can eliminate "problematic masculinity", how much would you discipline him, and for what?

If he was being loud acting up in public, not sharing, or just generally being an asshole, how would you know whether or not to punish him, possibly teaching him his inherently masculine traits are wrong, thereby helping smash the patriarchy?
>>
>>70122350

Questions like these make me happy women don't take interest in me.
>>
I just had a little boy last month, I'm planning on spanking him if needed and maybe the belt but my old ladies kinda against that one.

I just figure I'll do it the same way I was raised
>>
I would tell him any young man who does not walk upright and confront his rivals is a waste of air and must be punished.
>>
Parenting style has no lasting impact on personality and life outcomes. It literally doesn't matter.
>>
>>70122350
If I ever have kids, they are getting homeschooled, I'll teach them the truth instead of this retarded nonsense. The retards that public school system churns out will be easy to outperform.
>>
>>70122615
Congrats bro
>>
>>70122615
>if needed

That's the question, though. When is it needed, and when is it hurtful?

I'd rather my boy grow up full of himself, manipulative, and play by his own rules than a wimp who's afraid to do what he wants because "it might hurt other people".
>>
>>70122720
I can't believe that even a little bit. Why would children from single moms be so much worse off then?
>>
>>70122962
Thanks it's fucken scary

>>70123108
I dunno I think you have to play it by year, just kinda feel it out. I think discipline is very important and it's possible to raise him to not be a faggot but also not be manipulative and full of himself like you say
>>
>>70123217

>why would a child of a woman who has judgment poor enough to sleep with a man who would ditch her and a man who was a big enough shitbag to ditch the mother of his child and his child itself have bad outcomes if it were true that behaviors were almost all genetic anyway?

This question has a very straightforward answer.
>>
>>70123513
I have a 10 mo it'll get better. Once they start being more than a sack of potatoes and get a personality it's pretty awesome
>>
>>70124395
I can't wait until he's a little bit older

When my older brother found out he said to me there's nothing better than a miniature you running around
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.