[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will pol react when the GOP makes Jeb the nominee at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: jeb-bush-01-800.jpg (87 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
jeb-bush-01-800.jpg
87 KB, 800x600
How will pol react when the GOP makes Jeb the nominee at the brokered convention?
>>
>>70122212
Jeb! can do it!
>>
>>70122212
damn it, /pol/ has made this guy into such a meme i laugh every time i see him
>>
>>70122212
There won't be a brokered convetion.

Roger Stone is doxxing the delegates. They will be too scared to steal it this time.
>>
Revolution.
>>
I'll fucking laugh. We'll get sweet Jeb memes back and the Republican party can finally die and be replaced with something else.
>>
>>70122212
Guac bowl sales will skyrocket.
>>
>>70122212

"Jeb will fix it"

They meant the nomination, not the country.
>>
If the GOP do that is the end of the party.

Where is democracy?
>>
>>70122212
>brokered convention
Can a burger kindly explain to me what this meme means?
>>
File: spurdo jeb.png (119 KB, 757x551) Image search: [Google]
spurdo jeb.png
119 KB, 757x551
>>70122212
Don't get my hopes up just to be dashed away
>>
I could have concievably voted for Jew Ryan, but not that pathetic milquetoast piece of shit.
>>
>>70123224
Breaking the illusion of choice
>>
>>70122212
>SLOW AND STEADY
>>
>>70123224

If the primary election can't come up with a candidate the delegates are allowed to choose freely.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.