[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does everyone think of BLM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 32
File: black-lives-matter2.jpg (47 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-matter2.jpg
47 KB, 624x351
The message behind it makes sense, what do you think /pol/?
>>
>>70121211
just tools for Soros and they don't even know it
>>
It's a terrorist group.

'Nuff said.
>>
>>70121211
Useful idiots to the Marxists undermining Western civilization.
>>
Can you give me more to go off of? Some examples or context for the reasoning behind them being called a hate group? I personally think they are, but I'm wondering if anyone has sources I don't know about.
>>
>>70121211
A movement that supports and endorses criminal behaviour. Anti societal and plays the victim in order to achieve social domination. Supported by people that want no accountability for their actions.
>>
>>70121211
It's a load of shit, it's the same reverse prejudice you see from any other popular progressive movement.
>>
>>70121211
>what do you think /pol/?
I don't. Never seen a nigger sting n my life and by the looks of liveleak & YouTube they better not bring their shit here.
>>
>>70121211

I think they're entitled to their own opinion.
>>
>>70121773
rareflag
>>
File: 1452582726875.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
1452582726875.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>70121211

I live in Chicago where blacks are killing blacks everyday.
>>
>>70121211
>Black Lives Matter

Not to other blacks they sure don't.
>>
>>70121211
To them: Black lives matter, just not to other blacks toting firearms.

They want their own movement to gain traction, they need to clean up their own closet first.
>>
>>70121211

I don't think black lives matter.
>>
>>70121211
I don't think black lives matter
>>
File: anarchist-fbi-training-300x227.jpg (19 KB, 300x227) Image search: [Google]
anarchist-fbi-training-300x227.jpg
19 KB, 300x227
>>70121211
>Black lives matter
>"All lives matter" is hate speech
racist, infantilized dindus and gibsmedats, plus pic related
>>
>BLACK LIVES MATTER
EXCLUSIVELY?
>>
No it doesn't.
>>
File: 1447427241452.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1447427241452.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>>70121773
RARE I HAVE NEVER SEEN YOU
>>
>>70121211
They ask for justice for criminals that deserved to be shot.
Any real substance the group might have gets washed away because of that.
>>
>>70121211
The "message" is just a shield to hide behind whilst chimping out.
>>
Racist movement demanding inequality
>>
BLM is a front organization funded by globalists in an attempt to force LGBT acceptance upon the American black community. It's been rejected in much the same way the NAACP is being rejected. The black community disagrees with the organizations mission and agenda, and thus it must seek support from outsiders.
>>
>>70122328

dumb vivanposter blacks cant be racist
>>
>>70121211
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
It's an invention of feckless politicans to galvanize the black constituent base at the cost of race relations. Disgusting but unfortunately unavoidable in any multiracial society.
>>
I have no idea what to think really. I went to their website and their message made absolutely no sense at all. I don't know how you made sense of their positions.

The entire manifesto is nothing but shit like this: When you design an event / campaign / et cetera based on the work of queer Black women, don’t invite them to participate in shaping it, but ask them to provide materials and ideas for next steps for said event, that is racism in practice. It’s also hetero-patriarchal. Straight men, unintentionally or intentionally, have taken the work of queer Black women and erased our contributions.
>>
File: 1458887984685.png (382 KB, 700x475) Image search: [Google]
1458887984685.png
382 KB, 700x475
>>70121211

I hate it, I fucking hate it. I despise that movement so fucking much it hurts. I am black and honestly it just does more harm than good.
>>
>>70121773
What flag is that? I'm on my phone.
>>
I honestly want to know what they are trying to achieve.
>>
>>70121211
a bunch of queers.
>>
Racist black hate group ran by a Jew
>>
>>70121267
This, a foreign funded fake group.
>>
File: mmTnRA1.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
mmTnRA1.png
12 KB, 485x312
>>70121773
R A R E
A R
R A
E R A R
>>
>>70121211
I don't know what George Soros truly wants. His puppet Obama is in the White House, why does he still want to make it harder for the country?
>>
>>70121211
An anti-cop, anti-white hate group funded by billionaire leftist George Soros.

That is all any one needs to know.
>>
>>70121211
Black lives don't matter
>>
>>70122653
This. They're so incoherent it hurts, don't really address big picture problems, and their means have no chance at accomplishing the ends they want. Plus they're a setback to race relations. Controlled opposition tbqh.
>>
>>70121211
easily the dumbest movement i've ever seen in my life

i thought all this garbage race baiting perpetual victimhood bullshit was done after the trayvon martin case. and here we are, damn coons
>>
BLM recently protested on the Bay Bridge in SF, chaining themselves like slaves, the cops quickly removed them. No one on the bridge seemed to care but were annoyed they were late to work that day
>>
>>70122432
Interesting.... Sauce?
>>
>>70121211
If whites weren't running it, it would have fallen apart a long time ago
>>
BLM is the flavor of the year. We ran out of new SCARY DANGEROUS diseases, so now we have this.

Last 10 years it's been

>Bird flu
>Swing Flu
>Anthrax
>Mad Cow
>West Nile

No one else sees this? The news is literally a fucking sitcom.
>>
Things that actually matter:
Having a job
Not being on welfare
Sticking around to raise your children
Obeying the law
Respecting police officers
Not doing drugs
Not being violent
Not being obese
Not having STDs
Not blaming all your problems on white people
Having an IQ above 80
Not burning down your own neighbourhood
Dressing like a respectable human being
Speaking proper English
Studying hard in school
Not benefitting from affirmative action
Knowing who your father is
Taking responsibility for yourself and your actions
>>
File: wtf.jpg (61 KB, 290x151) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
61 KB, 290x151
>>70122432
I wouldn't even be surprised.

If you can imagine my utter disgust seeing Garvey's flag being displayed alongside LGBT flags. (pic related)

I have nothing against gays or transfolk, but liberals' attempt to reclaim the black nationalist flag as part of the decadent identitarian new left social justice coalition is appalling.

Because the new left is about destroying structures and dependence on the state, while Garvey's flag intrinsically stands for ethnic unity, and most importantly, self reliance, both of which are taboo to liberals.
>>
BLM = FEMEN
>>
>>70121211
>The message behind it makes sense
kek
>>
>>70121211
White lives matter
>>
>>70123809
This.
>>
>>70121211
They are just trying to demand the benefit of the doubt for a collection of incidents by lumping innocents in with the guilty.

The reputation for dishonesty is hard to undo which is why most other races/groups haven't thought to accuse everyone else not on board with every aspect of their cause of being pro-genocide - it is completely divisive and inflammatory and shows your disdain for personal responsibility.
>>
>>70121211
What message would that be, maple bro?
>>
>>70121211

I think that its another Soros funded propaganda piece.

Beyond that, Black Lives don't matter to fucking blacks.

When they statistically kill themselves more than anyone else (suicide, homicide, abortion, drug use and disease), its hard to believe. Unless they are willing to address the chief causes of these death, they, as a political group, will remain forever impotent.
>>
>>70122692
Tibet
>>
>>70121449
Search up Jared Taylor's video on blm "black lives matter: hysteria and lies"
>>
>>70121211

Middle class shits wanting to have some meaning in their life, so they pretend they are all being treated like the poor blacks without actually being poor blacks.
>>
It sucks. They're making the right lick boot more and they're making the left kill itself.

BLM just makes life worse for black people.
>>
>>70121267
FPBP

Soros dies of old age finally when?
>>
>>70121211
Controlled opposition
>>
>>70124894
>police corruption must be ended!
>police corruption is enabled by public sector union concessions
>democrats champion public sector unions and vice versa

This is why they will accomplish nothing.
>>
File: image.png (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
130 KB, 640x1136
Their anger is completed misplaced. Just a bunch of cucks and racists.
>>
>>70125266
They're just making what they're supposedly against worse.
>>
Do any lives matter? Except those of your immediate friends and family?

151,600 (2011 figures) die every day. Who cares?.
>>
>>70125266
I'm sick of the way things are.
I'm in here talking about how much BLM sucks but in the other thread with the cop that shot that mexican guy everyone's accusing me of being BLM just cause I'm not 100% for everything the police do.

I thought /pol/ had some libertarian values? It seems like all they want is MORE government just as long as it's not in the name of "liberals"
>>
>>70122555
>It’s also hetero-patriarchal. Straight men, unintentionally or intentionally, have taken the work of queer Black women and erased our contributions.

What contributions? Blacks in general have contributed nothing but negative things to the world. You people are, as a whole, literally a blight to any society you reside in.
>>
>>70121211
Buncha shills and useful idiots.
>>
>>70121211

>> The message behind it makes sense, what do you think /pol/?

The best lies are always smuggled within a wrapping of truth. Obviously, the individual lives of any demographic "matter." The problems with BLM are distortion and deletion:

1) Distortion

According to the BLM narrative, racist white police officers are hunting down innocent black men and murdering them to advance an agenda of white supremacy. The statistics tell another story. Only 1% of black homicide victims are killed by police. And white are killed by police with far greater frequency than blacks.

2) Deletion

The black population of the US is overwhelmingly more criminal and violent than any other segment of the population (more likely than any other demographic to be involved in crime, and more likely than any other demographic to pose a legitimate threat to police officers). 90+% of black murder victims are killed by other blacks. 50+% of all murders (nationwide) are commited by blacks (who are only 13â„… of the general population). Over 50% of the prison population is black. The vast majority of rapes (nationwide) are commuted by blacks, etc.

So, the seemingly harmless and obvious statement that "black lives matter" conceals a lot of very unflattering truths about black behavior.
>>
I think black people should be more worried about the fact that they kill each other in droves. The number of blacks killed by police, whether just or not, pales in comparison.
>>
File: 1458310960854.png (173 KB, 704x614) Image search: [Google]
1458310960854.png
173 KB, 704x614
>>70121211
I want to unload my moonman ak into a crowd of them. Every single one of them deserves one last free bullet.
>>
>>70125979
Crime is directly related to divorce rates and single mother households which are on the rise in all communities in the west. Blacks currently have the highest rates out of any major demographic. Why are divorce rates going up?
>>
>>70125956
Statistics are racist since they are created by white people.
>>
>>70121211
Movement that scapegoats police for nigger troubles so niggers dont have to address the problem of black on black crime ever or take responsibility for their shit race
>>
Blacks seem to be treated like shit by both fellow blacks and every other race. Their cultural penchant to glorify criminality and destitution causes them to come into contact with police at a higher rate thus police are more paranoid and violent towards them.

I think Black Lives Matter has a legitimate cause, but nearly everyone involved is a racist idiot who has fucked the movement up so fast and so completely that they need to drop the BLM name and do something constructive.

Imagine if BLM activists actively assisted police in investigations to foster feelings of community between them, and reduce crime in shitty neighborhoods so they become at least slightly less shitty. Of if they ran drives to get clothes and food and school supplies to poor as fuck black folk.

tl;dr blm could have done something constructive, instead they act like terroristic retards and made it worse for everyone
>>
>>70126184

Of course. Any fact that contradicts that SJW narrative is racist (and possibly sexist/homophobic/transphobic/albleist). This is why we need to establish safe spaces.
>>
>>70126174
Disproportionate amount of even non-criminal degeneracy among blacks. You're American. You know about black "culture."
>>
Massa Soros' field niggers.
>>
File: 1454374670126.gif (2 MB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
1454374670126.gif
2 MB, 240x160
>>70126008
Kek. Are there more of these comics from 4chan.org?

>>70121211
My girlfriend brought me back one of these shirts from Ghana. I used to wear it because I thought it looked cool. Now I realize people probably thought I was trying to LARP as a nigger.
>>
>>70121211
If you have to advertise this hard for anyone to care about your product then it probably isn't very good.
>>
File: black-on-black.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
black-on-black.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
It was inevitable. People have been protesting against police brutality for decades and nobody gave half a shit until some kids burned down a CVS. Like feminism, there's no solidarity, organization, or achievable goals. It's mostly an outcry of people who don't understand why their lives are shitty.

It has actually focused a lot on black-on-black violence but the media won't say shit about it because it wouldn't rile up all the racists and start controversy. Major news outlets have used the movement against itself by pretending to be sorry for the poor, innocent niggers while showing them jumping on cop cars and throwing shit.
>>
>>70126513
I know all about the blacks and I know that it's getting worse.
I'm not trying to say that blacks aren't more likely to fall into crime.
I'm suggesting that we're more interested in hating blacks than we are actually interested in solving the problem. We're not just going to ship them back to Africa. It ain't going to happen. How can we improve their communities?

Single mother house holds are getting worse in white communities as well so it's all of our problem.
>>
>>70121211

niggers and race traitors
>>
>>70125660
/pol/ still has its libertarians and genuine contrarians, but there's a pathological inclination to statist-oriented hivemindedness and bootlicking and a general lack of comprehension or analysis with respect to the bigger picture.

There was an interesting thread a while back inquiring as to what societal ills wouldn't be fixed by less government - and people just couldn't break with their statist sympathies. They perceive the state as the only solution to social ills, and yet fail to grasp its nature as a double edged sword creating those very ills.
>>
>>70121211

the message behind it is self defeating, you state black lives matter which supposes and reenforces the idea that black lives do not matter, you will believe they do not matter when you finally tire of shouting that they do, it's basically yet another psyop to make blacks feel worthless

and you would have figured they could have noticed this shit by now but nope, they still take the low quality bait
>>
File: 1459253479999.jpg (1012 KB, 1580x3433) Image search: [Google]
1459253479999.jpg
1012 KB, 1580x3433
>>70125281

All of those "white" killers.
>>
>>70121983
I love the one with the afro staring at her ass. "Dayum Imma bout git sum dat white gurl ass numsayin muh dick"
>>
>>70121211
I hate the Bureau of land management
>>
>>70121449
They just want to bitch about police brutality against blacks, whic in some cases makes sense. But they're retarded. If they were true to their namesake, BLM, they would protest police brutality but also protest in the ghetto at a Rae of fifty times more or so because that's where the majority of blacks are killed. By other blacks.

They'd also try to teach their women to be less slutty and teach their men to wear condoms. But that just doesn't have the same rebellious ideal as does muh police brutality now does it?
>>
>>70121211
>leaf poster
>>
>>70126389
Pragmatism is kryptonite to liberals.
>>
>>70126711
Honestly, I think we (more so the media and the government) need to stop allowing black supremacy movements to run amok. If we don't start being realistic with the facts, we are never going to get to the root of the problem. We can speculate all we want about divorce rates and so on, but until the blacks themselves start to accept responsibility for their own actions, it won't do anyone any good.

But, you know, blame whitey.
>>
>>70121211
If black lives matter so much, why don't they stop killing each other.
>>
>>70126682
>
It has actually focused a lot on black-on-black violence but the media won't say shit about it because it wouldn't rile up all the racists and start controversy.

Source?
>>
File: 1457380918127.png (198 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
1457380918127.png
198 KB, 536x274
>>70125162

Wont matter. Hrs just a figurehead for the Globalist Zionist organization.

He'll just be replaced by another suitable individual with a nice sounding resume.
>>
The message doesn't mean shit, just like any other leftist slogan, just typical "feel-good" shit.

Also, why the fuck should I give a fuck about black lives when they themselves don't care?
>>
File: CXwFkpjWMAARjhL.png large.png (349 KB, 450x436) Image search: [Google]
CXwFkpjWMAARjhL.png large.png
349 KB, 450x436
>>70121211
It's a movement built on lies.
>>
>>70121211
It's the best thing to happen to racism since the KKK.

This is not going to convince people to like black people:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJAuVQlLxD0

It's going to annoy the fuck out of them.
>>
>>70126424
>This is why we need to establish safe spaces.

this is funny because in high school the kids at my school had to establish safe spaces inside various neighborhood stores so they wouldn't be beaten senseless by black kids from another school 1/2 mile away, stores volunteered because they were sick of these black kids shoplifting and figured a few would be put away for violent acts
>>
>>70127097
You're doing the same thing that you're against. You're suggesting we push blame onto the blacks. I'm trying to argue that EVERYONE in this country is getting hit hard by government policy and it's slowly tearing up ALL communities. The statistics ARE out there. I'm not suggesting that blacks don't be held accountable for their crimes but I am going to say that in general they have less power and control over the world and are more likely to get hit the hardest over bad policy. Blaming blacks is exactly what the BLM movement is designed to do.
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
>>
File: fGBBwgl.jpg (202 KB, 1304x900) Image search: [Google]
fGBBwgl.jpg
202 KB, 1304x900
>>70126389
>Imagine if BLM activists actively assisted police in investigations to foster feelings of community between them, and reduce crime in shitty neighborhoods so they become at least slightly less shitty. Of if they ran drives to get clothes and food and school supplies to poor as fuck black folk.

That's exactly what a lot of black nationalist groups did before the FBI started the largest undercover operation in American history which ended up creating the gangs we see today.
>>
>>70127180
They'll also have to have a look and a name as catchy as Soros
>>
>>70121449
-One of the leaders of blm Toronto tweeted a phrase something along the lines of killing white men. This was recently, maybe last 24 hours saw a story on it earlier..on phone so can't share.

-Despite being an insane water filter shill, alex Jones has been putting out some of the black lives matter movement at trump rallies and they openly have stated that they're coming for white people.

-also on the info wars (alex jones) youtube channel he posted a video from a college where minorities challenge a white kid to a debate about why white people should be alive. Basically the video ends with the black argument that white people have no value and should kill themselves.

Like I said I'm on my phone but it's out there, check it out. It's absolutely absurd how hateful these faggot are.
>>
>>70123809
All fixable with a decent livable income; which whites have limited blacks from having. This isn't up for debate simply look at past policies and acts of nepotism commited by the general white populous(in America @ least).

But that isn't what you want to hear. At the end of the day you, like all white people, expect blacks to act and have the same outlooks/morals as whites all the while not having the financial backings which lead to said actions and ethics. Hypocrites all the way.
>>
if this was the 50s-60s, then yes BLM would matter from the racism and segregation, but now? it's not like the cops are going to arrest you for no reason, dont do stupid shit and you wont get the consequences, be civilized
>>
>>70127442
>I am going to say that in general they have less power and control over the world

thats nonsense, the people with the least effective range of available options are corporate executives. decisions they make MUST be proven to generate profit,

citizens have a much wider range of potential actions they are able to take

black citizens included in this
>>
>>70127097
I mean if you want to make this a creed thing at least start with the Jews.

They LOVE to endorse white hatred and black victimization without feeling ANY of the negative repercussions from both ends. They don't have to suffer the way black people do and they don't have to take all the blame like white people do and they actually have MORE privilege than whites do.

But still, Jews aren't going away either. We have to learn how to get along while still addressing the root causes of all of these issues.

I think black people used to have it WAY better in this country. I think even just 20 years ago blacks were doing way better. Things get worse for a reason and it's stupid to shove all the blame on blacks when they hold such little power financially compared to other communities.
>>
>>70127483
>ended up creating the gangs we see today.

it was racial profiling and segregation designed to protect home values in California that created the gang culture
>>
>>70127180
>>70127536
Why not his son?
>>
>>70127786
>root causes of all of these issues.

classist elitism
>>
>>70127745
I'm not trying to be rude but I honestly can't tell what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>70124888
>>
>>70127609
>decent livable income; which whites have limited blacks from having

What's stopping Tyrone from opening a watermelon stand in the 'hood? Besides laziness of course.
>>
>>70127609
Heaps of poor and disadvantaged people have good morals and are hardworking. Basketball Americans not so much.
>>
>>70127727
>dindus
>be civilized
Pick one and only one
>>
>>70127609

Nope.

The US black community has an illegitimacy (i.e. single motherhood) rate of over 75%. When you have teenage, highschool dropouts raising 75% of black children, this is why you also have an over-representation of blacks in the penal system, and the welfare system. Tell me about how racist whites force blacks to fuck like rabbits and abandon their babies. You'le just writhe and twist like a motherucker to avoid concluding that blacks and their "culture" have any responsibility for black failure.
>>
>>70126851
>the message behind it is self defeating

A MILLION TIMES THIS!

I've never heard a slogan so insulting to the black communities. It's like telling them they're not real people and they will NEVER be real people. Lot of good that's gonna do!
>>
>>70127786
>I think black people used to have it WAY better in this country. I think even just 20 years ago blacks were doing way better.

20 years ago there was a bigger push for blacks to rise up and help themselves, to be productive members of society next to whites. Today, they're told that the police are their enemy, that white people are holding them back, and that it's okay to be a degenerate criminal because that's what blacks are supposed to do in the face of the white boogeyman.

The government and the media are allowing and encouraging this behavior, and it's only going to get more out of control from here. I imagine there will eventually be a "crash and burn' scenario surrounding this way of thinking that will force blacks to restructure their "culture" and return to more decent values, but what lies in the wake of that possibility will likely be devastating. It needs to be stopped before that point.
>>
>>70128421
oh hello thai friend, just left your country yesterday, i enjoyed staying in bangkok more than phuket, phuket seems more ghetto, i loved shopping at the MBK mall however, your people are very well mannered and nice, anyways i pick
>be civilized
>>
>>70127609
Maybe you should lurk more on /pol/ to learn about the le jew

Whites have in a lot of ways been the best thing to ever happen to black people.
>>
>>70126993
Their excuse is something like
>B-but that's govt sanctioned killins

Like that makes you any more dead. The thing that pisses me off about them is their cause is built on a lie, whereas blacks killing blacks is a legit problem. If you are inclined to see that type of thing as a problem
>>
If Trump wins they promised riots across the country. Literally terrorism
>>
>>70128563
I completely agree.
>>
>>70121211
Makes sense?
The fuck part of it is even remotely coherent?
It's absolute disingenuous nonsense.
They should be mad about all the black people that their own communities kill rather than the couple killed rightly by cops.
>>
http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/ann-coulter-on-single-mothers-the-statistics-from-guilty/

It's funny how /pol/ seems to care way more about black communities than anyone else. Too bad so much of it is overshadowed by hatred.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSoKoDS179c&nohtml5=False

Worth posting in the hopes that even 1 person will watch it.
>>
>>70127483
sources on this? I have heard about it and read a little, but not enough.
>>
File: peN72Xe.jpg (115 KB, 683x893) Image search: [Google]
peN72Xe.jpg
115 KB, 683x893
>>70127609
Someone should shoot you in the face.
>>
>>70121211
>the message behind it makes sense
stop killing niggers that are trying to kill me?
that doesn't make sense. it makes me even more prejudice.
>>
>>70121211

Useful idiots with an anti-state and anti-white agenda.

Blacks have been integrated, can own land, vote, be employed, and hole every office in this country including the presidency.

Just like feminism in America, black rights movements are pointless because they are already afforded all the rights of other Americans.

If they really cared about ack lives they'd be fixing broken homes and protesting abortion.

Simply useful idiots used by someone much smarter than themselves.
>>
>>70130115
omg lol that's fucked up
>>
File: 1458079764023.jpg (89 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1458079764023.jpg
89 KB, 512x382
>>70129870
Stupid cunts in the audience getting triggered by facts
>>
it is my wet dream to wave a confederate flag at blm protest
>>
>>70130795
Why?

What good does that do? That will just give them even more power.
>>
>>70121983
MOAR.
>>
>>70122236
That's Nepal , and it's not rare, more or less uncommon, Jesus Christ what's with all the newfags
>>
>>70121211
They are a product of media sensationalism. But their message began as simple and sound, which was to take action against unnecessary excessive force by police. This was an issue that was (and still is) affecting everyone across America, but black lives matter remained stubborn and petulant and demanded that everyone defer to them and agree that this was their problem exclusively; that police brutality was their cross to bear. They could of marketed their movement as to end police brutality and actually accomplished something rather than act like separatist dicks, but of course that didn't happen. And no matter how much BLM feel they should, white people are not going to back an issue that is an opportunistic grab to promote thinly veiled black nationalism.
>>
File: 1459308284615.png (584 KB, 843x676) Image search: [Google]
1459308284615.png
584 KB, 843x676
>>70121211
violent niggas shielded by media
>>
File: 1458567885822.png (1 MB, 1168x784) Image search: [Google]
1458567885822.png
1 MB, 1168x784
YouTube search: rise of the dindu...

you're welcome.
>>
>>70130652
This video kinduv shows that we baby women even more than we do actual children. Shit's fucking nuts and is only getting worse. We can hate black people all we want but this problem is also taking hold in white communities.
>>
>>70130652
>>70130999
Also, notice how all of these PROUD single mothers all love their daughters and are so happy with their daughters. NONE of them mention having a healthy relationship with their son's. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>70121211
they'd make good ornaments for the trees in my neighborhood
>>
>>70131245
You sound like a nigger.
>>
>>70121211
> Say the N word, get fired
> Affirmative action
> Publicly shamed if you speak out against black movements
> Special college programs for blacks
> Highest % by race, on welfare

One out of millions gets killed doing something stupid, and all of a sudden we are forced to believe they have it THAT much harder than anyone. They have their own perceived stereotypes in their head. That's the problem.
>>
>>70126711
>Single mother house holds are getting worse in white communities as well so it's all of our problem.

atleast they still have a dad figure in their live
>>
>>70127609
I'm pretty sure this nigger just said Affirmative Action isn't real.
>>
>>70121211
Its all about fooling the enemy (whites) into giving them (blacks) as much as posssible without the fool catching onto the ploy.

This perspective makes it easy to understand why black people view themselves so highly above white people, because they are in on the ploy and are capable of using it any time they want with a 100% success rate and it is essentially social policing the population through a power trip using meansquite ironically similar to their complaints of the police. This perspective also makes it easy to understand why whites cannot face the reality of the niggers game, if whites were to catch on to this ploy it would force whites to face their problems head on where a race war of epic proportions would break out and not end until all black blood is eliminated.

The ploy only works if you are using shame and guilt as a weapon since every culture is guilty of some catastrophe. Direct attacks en masse would be too blatent and they dont want to push it too far because everybody knows how white people get when you remove their sympathy for other races.
>>
>>70131388
No I don't.
And plenty of my other white friends don't either.

I'm very grateful for the ones that do though. Yes the problem is worse for blacks but we're more interested in hating them for it rather than changing policy to fixing it. /pol/ is turning into the niggers that they hate

pro-violent
blind
angry
monkeys
>>
>>70130843
it wont do good. it just to start shit
>>
>>70131300
I'm a nigger because I think niggers should be hanged?

o-k
>>
>>70121211
The right message for the wrong reasons
>>
Group of black people ignoring the biggest problem facing the black community to cry about a couple black criminals getting shot by the cops.
>>
>>70121267
>this meme
>>
File: 11122.jpg (64 KB, 895x559) Image search: [Google]
11122.jpg
64 KB, 895x559
>>
>>70131624
You're a nigger.

>>70131649
Yeah, that's nigger tier behavior. Being a nigger isn't about the color of your skin it's about immature and irresponsible behavior.
>>
How are so many of you this insecure?

>WELL AT LEAST I AIN'T BLACK!

So? So fucking what? What kind of bar is that for you to set. You are feeding into the BLM by hating black people so much.
>>
>>70131605
it is also a poverty things. and for black kids role models are the gangstars who roam the streets. i dont know what they would be for white kids but i can only imagine it would be athletes like here in netherlands
>>
>>70121211
I want what you're smoking, sweetleaf
>>
>>70132096
What has popular white culture been like for the last like 30 years? It's been "pussified"

Kurt Cobain was my hero growing up. Look what happened to him. Look at the emo movement. Look at the hipster movement. Look at the statistics for white suicide in the west. There's your answer.
>>
>>70127483
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/12/17/the-toxoplasma-of-rage/

Slate recently published an article about white people’s contrasting reactions to the Michael Brown shooting in Ferguson versus the Eric Garner choking in NYC. And man, it is some contrast.
this post is long,but basically describes it psychologically
>>
>>70131845
you're dumb. niggers have a political gun to our head. they control policy, they aren't punished for crimes, meanwhile whites are arrested for using harsh language.

there can be no peace so long as the majority of them coerce us with lethal force. we USED to just LEAVE them, but now we dn't have the wealth to do so.

responding to violence with violence is appropriate. sorry. go fuck yourself
>>
>>70132239
okay so what is the root of the problem of acording to you ?
>>
>>70127587
>-also on the info wars (alex jones) youtube channel he posted a video from a college where minorities challenge a white kid to a debate about why white people should be alive. Basically the video ends with the black argument that white people have no value and should kill themselves.
sauce? or a bit more info to find it?
>>
>>70132593
it took place on a harvard campus. it was supposed to be about global warming or something else, and the niggers just started demanding that white people die, and the debate shifted

oh, also the niggers won the debate. lol

yeah, "good" blacks, huh? hang every single last one of them
>>
>>70132468
Big government.
Outsourcing work.
Promotion of degeneracy and celebrating single mother hood.
A capitalist society that is becoming harder every day to break out of the bottom.
Feminism.
Lack of traditional values.
I think it was all designed to be like this by people I will never even know about who fund the destruction of the West and want to see us become more and more reliant to a nanny state.

>>70132433
It's not the niggers who developed this political gun. They're being taken advantage of by their own ignorance and naivete. They keep pushing for the left which promotes bigger government and fewer jobs and more handouts which ultimately HURTS their communities.
>they aren't punished for crimes
>whites arrested for using harsh language
Got any sources on that?

Whites and blacks used to get along WAY better in this country. What happened? What policies led to this. You're stupid if you think blacks are on the top. Just because I'm not 100% blaming them for all of our problems and all of their problems doesn't mean I'm a fucking BLM moron. This divide and conquer shit is exactly what's giving the BLM so much power. People like you are just fueling it and making the problems worse.

>responding to violence with violence is appropriate.
Really? Proof? What kind of violence are YOU using to actually solve race relations issues. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>70132593
It's real. The black kids changed the topic of the debate to why should white people live. Now, debates have a wide range of topics like "should we just nuke everyone" or "should we bring back slavery" and I wouldn't put it as a negative on the debaters, but these guys changed the subject in the middle of the debate.
>>
Their claims of police being particularly violent to blacks are not supportable by the evidence see: https://www.policeone.com/use-of-force/articles/7653755-Cops-hesitate-more-err-less-when-shooting-black-suspects-study-finds/

On the other hand, I don't really mind police power being rolled back a bit even if it uses somewhat dishonest means. A win is a win.

Plus I find BLM's strong arm tactics amusing and somewhat refreshing amid all the other cucks in current year politics raising their hands and asking permission to protest.
>>
>>70128174
>>70128380
>>70128451
>>70128591
>>70130115
>Enslave animals
>Don't train them
>Free animals
>Wonder why they can't be like whites

Gee
>>
>>70127609
Post links. Give proof.

Or just another nonsense spouting self hater.
>>
>>70133009
I'm not supposed to be angry at someone who hates ME to their bones, who is pointing a gun at me because they're stupid and fall for selfish incentives?

fuck you. we'll kill the liberal traitors like you alone wit hte niggers. fuck off
>>
>>70121211
>The message behind it makes sense, what do you think /pol/?

What? What message is that? That criminally violent negroes shouldn't be shot by the police? How does that make sense to you, leaf?

Here's a better message for the BLM cunts; stop being fucking animals.
>>
>>70122692

Nepal
>>
>>70124800
You played yourself
>>
File: Ayn-Rand.jpg (57 KB, 1477x922) Image search: [Google]
Ayn-Rand.jpg
57 KB, 1477x922
>>70121211
Ayn Rand was on welfare when she died.
>>
>>70133168
>Washington
>36 patrol officers and deputies
>Simulator experiment
>Were told what the experiment would be thus influencing them

That sample size and experiment type is so flawed for this argument it hurts.

Next time pick a relevant study
>>
>>70133408
They are TRAINED to hate you. Race relations used to not be this bad. I never made claims that you don't have a right to be angry at them I'm just arguing that it's not actually productive.

Why are you calling me a libreral? I'm in here arguing AGAINST the BLM but you're more interested in making this issue 100% black and white which is exactly what gives movements like the BLM and civil rights more power.

I'm an independent but if I had to lean towards any sortuv ideal it would be a constitutional libertarian.

I mean yeah you are acting like a nigger. You're so much more interested in focusing your hatred and insecurity towards me rather than any actual substance or productivity.
>>
>>70133710
Oh and also I think white people are all and all the BEST thing to ever happen to black people.
>>
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/6/ray-lewis-rips-black-lives-matter-movement-for-ign/

Absolute madman!
>>
>>70133628
prove it.
>>
>>70133710
you can analyze the situation till the cows come home (which I also have.)

in the end it doesn't matter. they're killing us. if we don't respond in kind and remove them from our political apparatus, we DIE.

more analysis is not going to bring us political power to defend ourselves peacefully, because political power is not based on truth. it is based on galvanizing stupid people, and violence.

truth is less likely to attract stupid people. do you have violence? if not, you're dead.

the time for talk is long past. the niggers will die, as will the traitors supporting them in any fashion.
>>
>>70134167
Big talk for a dumb nigger.
>>
>>70126174
Femenoodles
>>
>>70134167
Violence only breeds more violence.
Just because you don't have another answer right now doesn't mean one doesn't exist, don't forsake yourself
>>
>>70134157
http://knowledgenuts.com/2013/09/20/ayn-rand-was-a-secret-welfare-queen/
>>
>>70121211
>black lives
>matter
pick one
>>
>>70126174
Blacks don't get divorced.
The cause for single parent black homes is because they don't get married.
Black as a whole % compared to white % are proportionally more poor, therefore they are less likely to get married after having kids.
When not married, there is less of a reason to stay should the relationship dissolve. Babies need a mother to be taken care by, so a black man can leave but the mother needs to stay with the baby. It all comes back to money in the end.
>>
File: SorosWaronRMB.jpg (97 KB, 486x626) Image search: [Google]
SorosWaronRMB.jpg
97 KB, 486x626
>>70121267
It's sad that it's that simple.

Same with our 'umbrella revolution' for democracy last year. Instead of niggers Soros used University students here.

Easy people to wind up and easy targets for the likes of Soros. Shame that.
>>
>>70134365
THEY started it and THEY continue it. they're literally, on the genetic level, incapable of anything else.

NO ONE has another answer. either we let them kill us, or we kill them. it's that simple.

go ahead, YOU bare YOUR neck to a lion. let yourself be an example of safety. but don't hide in your basement telling US that it's OUR responsibility to be in danger.

>>70134314
might seem big talk for you if you're particularly stupid.

would you intentionally let your own child be born with downs syndrome? would you FORCE downs syndrome children to be born?

blacks are so disabled they might as well have downs syndrome, except they can weild guns.

there's no use in bringing these people into existence. if you allow them to exist, you're guilty for the people harmed by them.

what you offer isn't a solution, but the same cowardice we always see in a time of conflict. you hope it will go away, or you hope to save your own skin.

fuck off.
>>
>>70134951
Your rhetoric is the epitome of today's niggerdem. Great fucking job you god damn nigger.
>>
>>70121211
Black lives matter less than fecal matter
>>
>>70135112
And call me a pussy all you want.
You're god damn right I wouldn't say any of this to your face because I know you can't hurt nigger's feelings without them freaking out and attacking you.
You're a fucking nigger and a disgrace to white people.
>>
File: SorosFemen.jpg (58 KB, 521x636) Image search: [Google]
SorosFemen.jpg
58 KB, 521x636
>>70123924

BLM wouldn't try an Israel push though. Ain't no niggers there LOL
>>
>>70132593
Just go on youtube, search something like "info wars Harvard debate" and throw in some wild card words like white death, blm, etc
>>
>>70121211
Retarded niggers that make me care about black lives even less
>>
>>70121211
it's obviously not true
>>
File: 1459892685594.jpg (37 KB, 240x290) Image search: [Google]
1459892685594.jpg
37 KB, 240x290
>>70132593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
here you go
>>
>hired prot steed
>rest are useful idiot upper middle class liberals who never experienced discrimination

Black lived don't matter unless it is taken by a white cop
>>
Even if you remove every bit of political and social context from Black Lives Matter, its name is inherently flawed.
>>
>>70121211
If you need to justify your movement by only focusing on a fragment of the large group that has to deal with such issues, your movement is of little worth.
>>
>>70121211
I love black lives matter.

It made me finally dig into race and IQ Anthropology and Evolution.

Turns out, Black Lives Matter is great, it turned me into a racist.

So, Say with with me.

"Moonman Moon man Black Lives Matter"

THEY ARE WORTH LESS THAN FECAL MATTER.
>>
From my understanding, I thought they were for promoting transparency in the police force. I knew that they had shit tendencies, but I see how fucking retarded these shitstains are.

Thank you everyone, from a really baked leaf <3
>>
>>70130115
holy shit she turned her boyfriend into a baby
>>
File: 1452885573430.png (405 KB, 772x482) Image search: [Google]
1452885573430.png
405 KB, 772x482
>>70131768
>this nignog.
>>
File: koolaidman.png (164 KB, 281x294) Image search: [Google]
koolaidman.png
164 KB, 281x294
IF you accept the basic premise, that black lives are being treated as if they didn't matter, with racist cops gunning down innocent men based on skin color, then yes, the movement would make a lot of sense.

If you are able to do ten minutes of research, and understand simple statistics, and realize that the basic premise is nonsense, then the movement becomes nonsense.

But for those who drink the Koolaid, sure, the movement not only makes sense, it is a moral imperative. The trick then becomes, how do you -- for want of a better shorthand -- red pill people on what the real situation is?
>>
File: white_3.jpg (598 KB, 1192x3764) Image search: [Google]
white_3.jpg
598 KB, 1192x3764
>>70126942
Damn "Whites"
>>
>>70130936
They finished themselves off, in terms of appealing to everyone, when they protested Sanders' rally and called all his supporters racists.
>>
>>70122328
what is she holding in her left hand?
>>
>>70136010
thanks
>>
>>70139852
holy shit, are americans really this retarded.
>>
>>70121211

It's a fucking cult.

I avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>70121211
REMEMBER TO CHECK THE FLAG BEFORE YOU REPLY PEOPLE

CHECK THE FLAG FIRST!!!!
>>
>>70121211
Im moving to a place where there aren't any blacks.

Couldn't care less anymoreml.
>>
Thankfully I think most people are just fucking sick of them
>>
The only people who don't hate them are liberal shills
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeJDSdxhVB4
>>
It is Obamas personal paramilitary structure much like those marxist terrorists in latin america. Since you guys are becoming less white you are going to see more of this in the future.
>>
>>70143401
I already did about two years ago, best move ever. County is 97% Scotch-Irish and Scandinavian with most of the others being Japanese who came back to their homes after internment.

Feels good desu yo.
>>
>>70142670
#NotAllCanadians are rats
>>
\ / | | \ /
\ /\ / |----| \ /
\/ \/ | | |

____ __ _______
| \ / \ |\ | ' |
| | ( ) | \ | |
|____/ \__/ | \| |

_____
\ / |
\ /\ / |---
\/ \/ |______

______ ______
| / \
|------------) ( )
|______) | \_______/

____ _____ ____
^ | | | |____)
/ -\ |--- _I_ |---- | \
/ \ | | |______ | \

______
| \ | |\ /| |
|______/ | | \ / | |
| \ | | \/ | |
|______/ |________ | | O
>>
>>70121211

What message? Let niggers get away with committing crimes?
>>
File: 1459640853619.jpg (345 KB, 1027x1500) Image search: [Google]
1459640853619.jpg
345 KB, 1027x1500
>>70121211
>THIS TRIGGERS /POL/
Guaranteed replies from guaranteed niggers.
Thread replies: 217
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.