[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Under sharia law you can rape all you want and have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
>Under sharia law you can rape all you want and have sex with someone at any age
>All you have to do is say muhammad and allah are cool guys

Please remind me why Sharia is a bad thing?
>>
>>70120869
Dear God, Canada... why are you so retarded?
>>
File: Leaf Mulcher.jpg (575 KB, 1500x1059) Image search: [Google]
Leaf Mulcher.jpg
575 KB, 1500x1059
>>70120869
>>
>that hand to face proportions
>>
Because the only way we will move forward as a species is if we work together, rather than for our own benefit, that's why those who are incompatible with civilised society need to be removed
>>
File: Hide_Canadian_Threads.png (561 KB, 1305x892) Image search: [Google]
Hide_Canadian_Threads.png
561 KB, 1305x892
>>70120869

Doesn't work that way, mate. Only the rich and powerful get multiple wives and lolis and all the good stuff.
You'll most likely be one of the dumb slaves that's send to die in battle or work like an animal..
>>
>>70122601
Looks cozy as fuck
>>
Because I'd rape your loli waifu and get away with it?
>>
polygamy means you end up with a bunch of sexless surplus males who have nothing better to do than be weaponized for jihad because it's like musical chairs and there isn't enough ladies to go around.
>>
>>70120869
Look Mr. Trudeau, when your kids get beaten and raped by some Somali shit-skin then you might understand
>>
>>70123950
That's a problem how? They should implement that here and conscript all of the beta males and poors that can't afford multiple wives.
>>
File: Beware of canadians.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
Beware of canadians.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1044
>>70120869
>ONE
>GODDAMN
>FOLIAGE
>>
>>70120869
Step 1: Trump wins election
Step 2: Annex Canada
Step 3: Kill OP and the like
>>
>>70120869
You're saying you want to fuck children.
>>
>>70122628
> that Muslim rape cock to preteen white girl pussy proportion
don't act so high and mighty, swedecuck
>>
When people say we should think of the refugees, I tell them that we should establish Sharia law for them to be able to easily integrate with the community. Then I go on about how rape would be legal and women would be honor executed for being raped...

It shuts them up every time.
>>
>>70124222
you end up with intense and inevitably violent competition among males for mates, it's a horrorshow and all the testosterone needs an outlet and those that don't get any can only hope to either thin the herd in their favor or plunder one the typical way.
>>
File: Screenshot_61.png (955 KB, 719x519) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_61.png
955 KB, 719x519
>>70120869
>A FUCKING LEAF
>F
>U
>C
>K
>I
>N
>G
>L
>E
>A
>F
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 252x240
>>70124731
>>
File: xQQlQul.png (411 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
xQQlQul.png
411 KB, 382x600
USA, you have permission to annex Canada. Regards, United Kingdom.
>>
>>70124731
M A G A
A
G
A
>>
Guys if we said we are Muslims the ledditors can't raid us anymore as it would be 'bigoted' they would even have to agree with what we're saying as not to offend us.
>>
>>70120869
any sex outside marrige is illegal in shariah
>>
>>70130607
/pol/ is already a board of peace though.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.