[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#staywoke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 504x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 504x796
#staywoke
>>
>>70120133
WE
>>
>>70120257
Wer
>>
>>70120419
CRIM UH NALS
>>
>>70120470
AND SO FORTH
>>
>>70120630
GOLLY GEE
>>
>>70120133
that's Dr. Pierce, not some fucking Tupic lyricist. Fuck you.
>>
make-a-smelly
>>
>>70121021
You are fucking retarded Muhammad quit trying to black wash our culture
>>
>>70120133
lol, the rage this would provoke
>>
Great combo m8s

DID U KNO DA WHITE MENZ DEVELOPED DA PEANUT BUTTA

DEY ALSO B DA FIRST TO PUT UT ON BIG BLACK SLAVE BALLS TO NEUTER DEY UNDESIRABLE SLAVES

AND WHITE MEN INVENTED DA COTTON GIN SO MORE NIGGAS COULD BE PUT TO DEATH FOR BEING DA IRRELEVANT
>>
I ain't got no motherfuckin friends
That's why I fucked yo' bitch, you fat motherfucker
(Take money) West side, Bad Boy killers (take money)
You know who the realest is niggaz we bring it to you (take money)
(Take money)

First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim
Westside when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife
We bust on Bad Boy niggaz fucked for life
Plus Puffy tryin' ta see me weak hearts I rip
Biggie Smalls and Junior M.A.F.I.A. Some mark-ass bitches
We keep on comin' while we runnin' for yo' jewels
Steady gunnin, keep on bustin at them fools, you know the rules

-George Bernard from his book "Rhymes for toddlers"
>>
File: Pierce.jpg (61 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
Pierce.jpg
61 KB, 600x529
>>70120133
I love how it uses a picture of Dr. William Luther "DEATH SQUADS" Pierce. Those niggers have no idea how edgy he is.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LvXbVx2zCL

>I used to want to kill all of these people. I wanted to round up every earnest college girl and long-haired freak and every hand-clapping hymn-singer who had demonstrated for Black rule in Rhodesia, or for a boycott of South Africa, or for Black voting rights in the South, or what have you, make them dig an enormous burial pit, and then machine-gun all of them. I wanted to obtain all of the old membership lists of the organizations to which these people had belonged, so that they could all be rounded up and done away with. They have done so much damage in this world, and then walked away from it without the least regret for what they've done, without the least understanding of the harm they've caused, that it seemed to me that the proper thing to do was just kill them all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.