[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher Sends Children Home With This ‘Privilege’ Assignment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: CfW-wqOWwAAVvFP.jpg (35 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CfW-wqOWwAAVvFP.jpg
35 KB, 600x338
>The form asked, “How much privilege do you have? Circle the boxes that apply to you.”

The categories on the form listed “Race,” “Skin Color,” “Religion,” “Sex,” “Gender,” “Sexual Orientation” and “Disability.”

The options under gender included, “cisgendered,” “transgendered” or “genderqueer.”
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/06/mom-unleashes-fury-after-spanish-teacher-sends-children-home-with-this-privilege-assignment/

Why is murrica such a kek nation ?
>>
>>70120027
Shut up Texas, you voted for Cruz.
>>
i'd like to be one of those kids and just circle all of the options to see what they would tell me
>>
>>70120027
>Why is murrica such a kek nation ?

If you read the article, you will see that a group of parents complained, the school administrators agreed, and the teacher was pulled out of the classroom.

I'd hardly call that a cuck nation, especially considering that in Europe, the school would side with the teacher, and the complaining students would be suspended and forced to undergo diversity sensitivity training. The complaining parents would be arrested for inciting racism.
>>
>>70120027
Why would they put Sikh with Muslim?
Why do we let people of below average intelligence teach our children?
>>
>>70120027
I identify myself as negative privilege-kin
what now?
>>
>>70120815
Please talk to Putin about nuking us if Hillary becomes president.
>>
>>70120519
>he reads the articles
>he doesn't assume the OP's capsule summary covers all the facts
>he probably doesn't even spin the ludicrous exaggeration of events into an elaborate persecution scenario in his mind

>>>/his/
>>
>>70120027
>christians have more privilege than jews
>>
>>70120027
>white straight heterosexual normal person
>check the retarded faggot arab boxes
>they can't say anything against it because they might accidentally be racist to me
>>
>>70120519
OK but why did they hire a communist in the first place?
I dont care if the 'fixed' it
They were incompetent for letting it happen in the first place
>>
>>70120027
If they dont circle "cisgendered" and "straight", then they should automatically circle "mentally disabled"
>>
>>70120027
Here is what I don't understand. Why don't the teacher's unions, and the Parents come out and say enough to this federally mandated curriculum.

It doesn't teach kids about science, math, or history and it certainly isn't teaching them how to be successful and productive members of society.

You would think by now school would just stop regarding common core as a way to teach. I guess not.
>>
>>70120978
just circle the mentally disabled box
they'll get the memo
>>
>>70120027
>muslim/sikh
They were lucky that they didn't actually have any sikh families there.
>>
>>70120576
because education is run by the government
>>
>circle White race
>circle Black/Dark skin
>????
>Profit
>>
>spanish teacher

Not surprised in the slightest. I bet every class they learn how to curse Donald Trump in Spanish too.
>>
>>70120027
I'm guessing the teacher circled the Mentally Disabled box on her example copy?
>>
>You're here to teach my children spanish, not anything else.

You murrican families aren't that bad
>>
>>70120576
>Fat dweller thinks he can compete with an Muslim graduate from India.
>We read real books written by your race's great people
>All you do is eat burger and read shitty books
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT.jpg (11 KB, 162x215) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT.jpg
11 KB, 162x215
>>70122272
>Poos
>Studying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpE2aHrhZy8
>>
>>70121416

>Black race
>white skin
>I'm transethnic
>teacher implodes in a singularity and all of reality is unraveled and string theory is proven true
>>
>>70120027

The fuck is this shit.
>>
>>70120262
You are very strongbrave.
>>
>>70121119
The parents don't do it because most of them don't give a shit about their kids's education.

The teachers unions don't do it because they're part of it.

The teachers don't do it because they'll get fired.
>>
>>70120519
Nigger, this shit doesn't happen in Europe. Except maybe in Britain, which is probably where you got it from.

This white privilege, safe space idiocy is 100% American in origin.
>>
>>70121729
Yeah, rule I see around is "you're here to teach one subject, fuck off about anything else you think".
>>
guys, privilege is a fine mechanism for understanding other people's perspectives and recognizing that there are differences between people

it's only bad when the SJWs try to use it like a points system to "correct" oppression or to pre-determine whether your opinions are worthwhile or not; i.e. bigotry

simply asking kids to look at themselves and compare to other people isn't shit
>>
>>70120259
kek
>>
File: 1454154384817.jpg (136 KB, 649x714) Image search: [Google]
1454154384817.jpg
136 KB, 649x714
>be american
>get ass raped
>>
>>70121416
Okay Argentina
>>
>>70123396
>We have a confirmed minority SJW here /pol/
>>
>>70124388
yeah, just like your wife's son
>>
File: IMG_20160405_221954.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_221954.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Hey,

Just turned on the Daily Show for the first time since Stewart left. Noticed Debbie Wasserman Schultz has the kind of body I like. I figure there might be some overlap in our interests. Too bad her Jew nose is so distracting--otherwise more people might pinch dem nips. Must be cold as ice in that studio. Or do Jewish women have weird nipples?

All the best,
Coloradofag

P.S. -- Smoke more weed!
>>
>>70120027
Fuck You!
I am a phisically disabled Middle Eastern Nigger, Intersex, Genderqueer, Pansexual and of course i am a Muslim.

Check your privilege, Murica!
>>
This whole privilege thing is an american invention. This whole thing is a non-issue for the rest of the world.
>>
File: jewfu.jpg (73 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
jewfu.jpg
73 KB, 1200x676
>>70124609
>Your actressfu is a jew.
>jewfu

Are all the damn actresses jewish?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.