[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired of this wife's son meme. I'm raising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I'm tired of this wife's son meme. I'm raising my wife's son, what's the big deal? My wife is such a nice woman but she made mistakes, It feels good to be the one for her to rely on. Besides i saw some pictures of her when she was young and I hit the jackpot lol! She was way out of my league
>>
>>70119961
B8
>>
>>70119961

Cuck
>>
>>70119961
> Besides i saw some pictures of her when she was young and I hit the jackpot lol! She was way out of my league
bretty good b8/10.
>>
>>70119961
Not a problem if she will breed yours aswell but if not then you are pathetic.
>>
>>70119961
I dated a single mother, they're very eager to please but not worth keeping for too long.
>>
File: 1455338053947.jpg (9 KB, 235x255) Image search: [Google]
1455338053947.jpg
9 KB, 235x255
>>70119961
This is bait
>>
The sad part is that a lot of guys have this mentality. Post this on any website besides 4chan and the responses will be "you're a real man!" And "that's so honorable of you"
>>
>>70119961
This isn't a meme. Enjoy being outpriortized by her son.
>>
File: 1411335260232.png (259 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1411335260232.png
259 KB, 640x480
Single moms have hit such low levels they're not even considered an option, they're a joke now.

I've actually seen a lot of single moms going back to dating trash, defeated in their attempt to find a beta provider.
>>
>>70119961

0/10
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.