[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 41
File: ss+(2016-04-06+at+05.52.14).png (25 KB, 704x242) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-06+at+05.52.14).png
25 KB, 704x242
Is the dutch dream RIP?
>>
''with 3,5 hours to go,16% of the people have voted'', they need 30%
>>
>>70119010
There are Dutch posters here, who are saying that cities with, say, 20 polling stations, today only have 5 polling stations.

Really long ques of people trying to get their vote in before time is out.
It's fucking disgusting and it's why I hope this continent burns.
>>
>>70119010
Somebody explain what this vote is about to me?
>>
It's raining. When the weather is shitty nobody goes outside to vote.
>>
Also expectations range from 25-35% turnout, so anything is possible.
>>
>>70119010
Not yet most people are voting after dinner. So around 19:00 till 20:00 most people will go
We will see
>>
Why are you negerlanders trying to throw us under a bus so hard?
>>
>>70120574
psssh nothin personnel kid
>>
>>70120574

hello ukrainian proxy
>>
Sommige mensen werken overdag nou eenmaal kankerdebielen
>>
>>70120038
EU association treaty with Ukraine. Basically the hohols get free visa travel, can ship their shit produce here, free bailout shekels like greece and military cooperation.
>>
File: 1452170142966.png (224 KB, 810x682) Image search: [Google]
1452170142966.png
224 KB, 810x682
>>70120787
Пiдopaшкa, пoжaлyйcтa
>>
>>70119519
>they need 30%

Wait a second.

>need at least 30% voting
>for something to NOT happen

Good democracy.
>>
>>70119010
You do know most people have a job here right? Nothing to worry about.
>>
>>70121059
So what's wrong? All our neighbors get sucked into EU. Why my country should become isolated shithole? I need visa now to meet my friends in Romania?
>>
>>70121176
Yup. Our referendum law is corrective. This means that we can request a referendum on laws that have already passed parliament and the senate. The referendum is advisory (aka non-binding) and needs a 30% turnout to be legal. The government can discard a legal no vote but this will just make people more pissed. The result today will be no, but whether we make the treshold will be the buttclencher tonight.
>>
>>70121413
>Why my country should become isolated shithole?

You got that the wrong way around, Cockhole. Your country IS a shithole, hence you're not getting in.
>>
>>70121471
What a bunch of bullshit. Well at least you atually get a shot.

>Germany
>Nah we can't have national referendums, that'd be undemocratic t. the elites
>>
>>70121413
No problems with you specifically. I just don't want to pour my shekels into the corrupt black hole that is your government. And I don't like the way the EU/NATO is pushing us towards a conflict with Russia. They literally promise military support while you lot are in a civil/proxy war.

Anyway I'm going to get some food and go out and vote.
>>
>>70120574
youre just another poor shithole that wants a free ride
>>
Just got back from voting. Only 1 other person there. Shame!
>>
I fucking hate my country.
>>
File: 1.jpg (125 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
125 KB, 1200x848
>>70121675
Hopla!
>>
Fuck dit zielige eurofiele kut kabinet
>>
>>70120574
Help is given to someone in the hope that it ultimately benefits the saviour.
This however is a scenario where you (and EU/NATO) win, but we lose. The Ukraine will prove to be a handicap on us, so lets hope we can cut it off before it can fully attach itself unto us.
>>
>A new referendum law passed last summer, allowing the people of The Netherlands to ask for a referendum, minimum ammount of signatures required is 300.000 - 430.000 are collected
>First thing the government does is trying to make the signatures invalid and cancel the referendum. Court rules it is valid and will take place
>Government states they will not campaign or indicate what people should vote for, and will let individuals do campaigning for yes/no themselves
>Weeks go by and it's obvious the "No" vote campaign is getting a lot more people than "Yes". Government goes on damage control and starts campaigning by themselves, using hundreds of thousands of Euro's (Fun fact: some of the funding came from Soros, which wants to cultivate GMO crops in Ukraine)
>"No" voters are still ahead, Government makes an unusually low ammount of voting locations available to the people. One town that had 17 locations on the previous elections, now only has 5 locations. Throughout the country, there's a total of 1000 less locations. Government claims it's 'cost-efficient' and 'normal'
>People and politicians are intentionally trying to prevent people from voting so the minimum of 30% is not reached and the referendum will be invalid
>Polls show 30% will be reached anyways
>Polls show "No" will be the majority vote
>Nobody really knows what will happen if this is the case
>I already voted No earlier today, as will everyone from my family
>>
>>70119964
It's true. Also I noticed that the polling station I went to only had two very small signs indicating that it is a polling station, whereas there are more and larger signs. I don't even live in a big city either.
>>
>>70121101
Иди нaхyй хoхoл
>>
>>70122281
whereas normally*
>>
>>70121413
>All our neighbors get sucked into EU

Not all, stop lying already, it's disgusting. Is Belarus in the EU? Is Russia in the EU? Is Moldova in the EU?
Are they not your neighbours anymore?

>Why my country should become isolated shithole?

Because it is a corrupt shithole in the first place.

>I need visa now to meet my friends in Romania?
>I have friends abroad
>nations should change their laws to cater to my demands

Literally nigger-tier attitude.

Who the fuck gives a shit about you or about your friends? Are all Ukrainians so delusional and think that their shitty country in the center of the universe and the whole world should only care about their dreams and wishes? Ffs...

Seriously, the more i read Ukrainian posts here the more I start to understand why the Poles and Russians despise Ukrainians... you're fucking entitled niggers. Gimme visas, gimme moneyz, gimme gimme, that's all you can think about.
Are you not even ashamed of yourself?
>>
>>70120903
this
>>
>>70122437
kek top tier response my bong friend

Ukrainians truly are the niggers of Europe
>>
>>70122829
filthy slavs
>>
File: slavs.jpg (276 KB, 1303x877) Image search: [Google]
slavs.jpg
276 KB, 1303x877
>>70122869
>>
If we vote No
doesn't that give Russia a bigger influence in Ukraine? That's bad for us / Europe isn't it?
>>
>>70122437
>Are you not even ashamed of yourself?
No. EU trying to backpedal the deal THEY came with to us. Now accidentally nederlanders say Ukraine should not trade with Moldova, Georgia, because they will be associated with EU, and we will not. Moldova signed association and have visa free travel since 2014. Why should we not?
>>
What's the current national percentage?
Saying on nu's live blog at the moment that we're on 29.5% or so
>>
>>70123299
nah, if we vote no there will be a new treaty in no time but hopefully a less retarded one
>>
>>70123312
You don't get it, do you? We want the EU dead and gone. We don't want it to have another (likely parasitic) member state (that is currently in a fucking war) to give it an edge in legitimacy.
>>
>>70123455
Then you should vote on exit from EU instead. We will be fine in EU what consists of eastern European countries.
>>
>>70123299
Like Russia gives a shit about the rest of Ukraine anyway, they only wanted Crimea because it gave them a military advantage. The rest of Ukraine is as poor as the rural parts of Russia. Ukraine already made a major leap towards Europe and they are unlikely to ever return to Russia. They'll probably end up as another Turkey.

The entire referendum is for show anyway, they'll pass it anyway because of the parliament is in favour. Most likely they'll end up changing a few unimportant lines.
>>
>>70123455
so all countries will be independent i mean im not arguing with you, but how is breaking the eu a good idea besides no rapeugees
>>
Daily reminder that Ukrainians are wrong about pretty much everything.
They can't even do shitposting right.

N I G G E R S O F E U R O P E
>>
File: 318796.jpg (304 KB, 703x1024) Image search: [Google]
318796.jpg
304 KB, 703x1024
I just pooped so hard, I think I have a prolapsed anoes. what do?
>>
just voted no after work
>>
>>70123831
Perhaps you'd like to imagine the US under the rule of the UK.
Spoon control and all.

Now consider this is what all of Europe is facing, except under the control of Belgium.
>>
>>70123948
go to the hospital or dr of course.
>>
>>70123760
>Then you should vote on exit from EU instead
You mean vote to exit the EU _as well_.

>>70123831
>how is breaking the eu a good idea
The restoration of sovereign rule can only be good. Not having 70-80% of your legislature dictated by the Jihadi capital of Europe can only be good. Not having your sensible policies vetoed can only be good. Having control of your own borders can only be good.
>>
File: IMG_0099 (2).jpg (93 KB, 427x404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0099 (2).jpg
93 KB, 427x404
>>70124010
I can't sit down on my bike
>>
>>70124106
yeah go to the hospital

>>70124071
so the eu rule is a shitty rapugee monster.
>>
>>70123312
I have no opinion on this other than

Moldova is cool
>>
>>70124290
U are nice us man! I like u.
Do you know if i can repair my own anoes?
>>
>>70124290
"EU" is a synonym for "mass rape".
>>
>>70124071
>as well
If you want to exit from EU, why do you care about other EU members? EU and it's problems will be none of your business anymore, isn't it?
>>
>>70124469
yes you probably can through either surgery, medicine for deswelling, also im always nice, i just live around people who are not.

>>70124481
wouldn't doubt thats true
>>
>>70124552
EU is a dictatorship, we can't leave. u should seek help from russia
>>
>>70124552
CRASHING THIS UNION WITH NO INJURIES
>>
>>70124595
I'm sorry dude, was fuckin around. pretty boring here.
>>
Wouldn't worry too much, the referendum's kinda meaningless anyway.
It's basically asking "Raise middle finger?" and we can say "yes let's do that!" or "no, that's stupid and pointless".

That said most of the voters vote after 19:00, people work during the day.
>>
>>70123312
>EU trying to backpedal the deal THEY came with to us

The "deal" was mainly about preventing Ukraine and Russia from creating stronger economic ties with each other, certainly not because the EU leadership cared about you or your friends in Romania. The order of the day was to create a deep split between Ukraine and Russia.

If you and your fellow countrymen took the bait and really believed that European politicians are "deeply concerned" about the well-being of Ukrainians (while they don't even care about their own constituencies that much nowadays) then don't blame them. They did they had to do.

>Moldova signed association and have visa free travel since 2014

Moldova isn't as corrupt and entitled as you are apparently. Plus it has significantly smaller population than Ukraine and is basically just a former Romanian province anyway.
Opening borders to 40 million people is a completely different thing, it will take you a lot more time and effort to get in.
>>
And the real problem is that even if 30% votes and more than half of those votes against the shite that accounts for only 15% of the populace.

Personally i've voted against the treaty, but if people seriously think 15% of the people are going to be able to dictate the rest in a country like this they haven't been paying attention.
(that's not to say that today we might get our way)
>>
>>70124897
is the eu break gonna make nato not exist.
>>
>>70125183
We can only hope.
>>
>>70121059
Pycня нe пaлитcя
>>
>>70122281
The sign indicating my town's one and only polling station was a piece of laminated A4 paper with font size 28 and small red arrow underneath.
>>
>>70125183

NATO existed before the EU, i'm sure it will exist after the EU will fade away.
BUT if the EU will continue to live on (due to some asinine laws, more centralization etc) then a EU army could be created to replace/reinforce NATO. I think Junker shilled for this particular project bretty hard recently.
>>
>>70119010
>the dutch dream
Is that when you get high and have sex with trannies?
>>
>>70123312
The EU has to go. Here's how they operate:

EU's primary purpose is to dissolve national sovereignty. However, in order to dissolve nations, they need the support from national politicians and citizens. Thus they design policies that are needed cross-country (e.g. trade agreements, travel laws, continent-wide ecology policy).

But they also create cross-country crises. For example: the refugee invasion. EU had every means to stop it (either by not supporting ME insurgencies, or by actually protecting the outer border), but has not only refused to take action, but also attacked Mediterranean and Balkan countries simply for taking matters into their own hands.
Another example: including and supporting poor countries. After a couple of years these states obviously can't keep up and collapse (Greece, and in the future Ukraine as well). In order to save these countries a continent-wide rescue policy is needed, and once again the EU has given itself a reason to exist.
And another thing: since the EU is hellbent on destroying nations, it wants the destroy the people too (part of the definition of a nation is a similar ethnicity and identity). So EU and EU-friendly politicians have been busy inviting millions of Africans over here for the last 50 years, effectively destroying the diversity they claim to love so much.

Case in point is this vid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
>EU pushes millions of non-whites into homogeneous nation states
>as expected chaos breaks out
>national spirit breaks, common identity has been destroyed
>since everything considered Dutch has been destroyed, the Netherlands has no real reason to exist anymore

And of course any criticism towards it will soon be considered illegal, as seen in the infamous 'tolerance papers':
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
>>
>>70124897

Afraid this britbong hit the nail on the head; the fate of Ukraine plays next to no role in the debate.
>>
>>70124897
>The "deal" was mainly about preventing Ukraine and Russia from creating stronger economic ties with each other
We all knew it and we still don't want to have much relations with russia. Just clarify things before we go to full "USA cock sucking" mode and impose trade wars on you. Backpedaling deal don't mean we will be friends with russia, it mean you all be surrounded by USA puppets from south and from east.
>>
>>70125787
>high
Nah, it's when ur russian, get drunk and fuck your dead fathers corpse while your mum licks ur sister and the dog
>>
>>70125531

EU army has been in the pipeline since 2008, might be even sooner. it's not a new thing.

you can thank guys like verhofstadt and some of the greens for this
>>
>>70123760
>We will be fine in EU what consists of eastern European countries.
There's already an 'African Union', the world doesn't need another one.
>>
>>70125989

Dude, don't sink so low.
There's a reason russians need authoritarian leaders, they're all stupid and manipulable as fuck.
If it's one of the leaders you're talking to you should show some respect, but don't go about reacting butthurt to the prattling of something lesser to a dog.
>>
>>70125865
best of luck dutchbro
>>
>>70126182
hahahaha
>>
>>70121413
I am sure EU will gladly ship you all the gypsies you want. No need to leave.
>>
WHEN WILL THE RESULTS BE OUT?

ANY LINKS TO LIVESTREAM?
>>
>>70126357
Nothing yet, all speculation. latest guess is 34% and around 10 they will stream somewhere
>>
>>70126357
No livestreams iirc. Polls close in 1 bong 30 bings, will get exit polls then. Final results next week, 12th april
>>
File: 1418855980940.jpg (52 KB, 438x438) Image search: [Google]
1418855980940.jpg
52 KB, 438x438
>reading this no-butthurt

Face it losers. Nobody gives enough of a shit about Ukraine to vote against. You've lost. Game over.
>>
File: meepmoop.png (14 KB, 621x179) Image search: [Google]
meepmoop.png
14 KB, 621x179
get hyped
>>
>>70126357

12 april is the day of official results and consequences, until then there will be unofficial shit.
>>
>>70126539
wew lad, nice timing
>>
>>70126580

Don't overestimate Krouwel, Spaniard, he's prone to disappoint you.
>>
>>70126539
here's your (You) Soros
>>
>>70126750
Köszönöm
>>
File: 1446381845979.gif (3 MB, 851x422) Image search: [Google]
1446381845979.gif
3 MB, 851x422
>>70123760
According to the law which allows referenda, it can only be organized around current events (new laws or agreements). A referendum for EU citizenship is half a century late for us. Organizers knew this (and admitted the referendum was meant to attack the EU itself actually). Geenpeil/Geenstijl knew this, and have always been very critical on EU and globalist policy. They still went along with it, hoping the disruption on our part would pave the way for a future NEXIT.

http://www.nrc.nl/handelsblad/2016/03/31/bedenkers-referendum-willen-nederland-uit-eu-1606963
>The real aim of the initiators of the referendum next week on the association agreement with Ukraine is to put the relationship between the Netherlands and the European Union under tension. They hope to eventually force a Dutch withdrawal from the EU. "We do not care about Ukraine of course, you need to understand that"

The association agreement is just a tool to show our dissatisfaction with both national and EU politicians. But believe me, you're better of without the EU. Soros-funded humanitarianism and democracy is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

>>70126256
thanks breh
>>
File: not_this_shit_again.jpg (39 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
not_this_shit_again.jpg
39 KB, 604x340
>>70125865
I'm okay with all it. Would live and prosper in cozy NWO utopia
>>
>>70126580
Kom met een echte politicoloog en niet met die VU rotzooi neger alsjeblieft
>>
>>70127048
>that gif

Switzerland strong!
>>
>>70127296
ga is rustig doen mogool
>>
>>70127166
You wont see ukraine prosper in your lifetime
>>
>>70127296

Beetje zelf-kritisch blijven, zeg.
Als je alleen je eigen gelijk kan zien moet je overwegen de oogkleppen chirurchisch te laten verwijderen.

Het referendum van vandaag gaat in praktijk daar ook het meeste om vandaag, maar dat we nu de regering samen een draai om de oren verkopen maakt eigen onzin niet vergeeflijker.
>>
File: rotjeknor.jpg (164 KB, 1189x876) Image search: [Google]
rotjeknor.jpg
164 KB, 1189x876
>tfw the nignog districts have low as fuck turnout
>>
Ik denk dat tussen de 25% en 35% realistisch is.

Het gaat nog spannend worden.
>>
>>70127726
Tsja, je moet wel kunnen lezen om er over te weten.
Maar je vergeet wel makkelijk dat negers vooral een echt amerikaans probleem zijn, we hebben er namelijk niet zo veel.
>>
>>70127517
I will see white flight from west Europe to Ukraine in some years, probably.
>>
>>70127887
Negers, zandnegers, een pak nat.
>>
http://www.elsevier.nl/nederland/achtergrond/2016/04/291549-291549/

(in dutch)
>>
>>70127922

why?
>>
I'll be casting three votes (me, dad, mom) as soon as I've had coffee.
>>
>>70127950

Is wel handig als je het verschil weet, amerikaanse onkunde is iets wat wij als klein land in hartje europa ons minder kunnen veroorloven.
>>
File: 1458089478560.png (39 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
1458089478560.png
39 KB, 520x390
Voted against this morning at Almere Centrum

Noone around kek. Those people behind the desk seemed really bored.

Just pushed my parents to vote.

The weather is shit here right now, I bet lots of people won't go out to vote now..
>>
ben gemachtigd in amsterdam.....geen zin om heen te gaan....
>>
>>70128153
Correct. Alleen ga ik op een indonesisch beeldhouwforum niet de moeite doen het onderscheid telkens te maken.

>>70128204
I went about half an hour ago, was pretty busy at the station. Guys running it said they'll most likely reach 30%

>>70128349
Het is je burgerplicht, anon. Gaan.
>>
>>70128349
Ga, luie hond.

>op een politiek prentjesbord hangen maar ondertussen te lui zijn om te gaan stemmen
Letterlijk /r/sanderforpresident tier.
>>
>>70128476
Fuck dat ik ben de enige die voor is , steek liever een joint aan met me vier stemkaarten
>>
>>70128204
Weather's clearing in some places at least.
Would be nice to see a national percentage though.
Keep seeing a national 29% average, but have seen that for the last hour or so.
>>
>>70128349

Flikker dan ook op van /pol/ !!!

Wel klagen maar niks zelf ondernemen.
>>
>>70128448
Oke, goed genoeg.
Wilde alleen weten of 't een oppervlakkig of diepgaand foutje was.

Enfin, we gaan lekker verder mensjes kijken, hopen dat de drempel gehaald wordt.
>>
File: tumblr_ns2y5zsb2d1thi48oo1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns2y5zsb2d1thi48oo1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x691
>>70128599
Ik zeik niet
>>
>>70127922
If anything we'll go to Poland. Our investments are paying off, the country is in a way better than I had expected it and the population is finally learning some English. Only thing you can offer are girls, which the Poles don't really lack.
>>
If they get in, how about dumping all the refugees there?
>>
>>70128575
Je wordt door iemand gemachtigd om te stemmen. Ga dan godverdomme ook stemmen.
>>
>>70125865
Jesus christ that paper.
>>
>>70127726
>delfshaven 13%
Valt me nog mee, volgens mij is Delfshaven 80% negers en mocros. Zelfde geld voor Charlois en Feyenoord.
>>
File: Alexander_Pechtold.jpg (263 KB, 531x799) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Pechtold.jpg
263 KB, 531x799
>>70128349
Blijf toch lekker binnen, joh! Verschrikkelijk weer. Pak een lekker lakentje en ga met een kop warme chocomel wat op internet surfen, is toch veel leuker?
>>
File: frog (10).jpg (37 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
frog (10).jpg
37 KB, 200x195
>>70128702
>dvw je nooit een vd zal hebben die je met voorbinddildo neukt
>>
>>70128349
Kan ik met dit weer wel snappen, maar als je gaat doe je twee noemenswaardige dingen:
1. Je laat je stem horen, je geeft je mening, wat die ook moge zijn.
2.1 Je helpt dit democratisch debacel te redden, want strategisch niet-stemmen is niets anders dan een poging tot sabotage.
2.2 Je helpt gezeur na afloop te verminderen door de kiesdrempel te helpen halen, zo kan men na afloop niet gaan zaniken dat men ofwel gesaboteerd is doordat de drempel niet gehaald is maar er wel een meerderheid tegen was, ofwel dat de voor-partij gaat zaniken dat ze het veel beter zouden hebben gedaan als ze waren gaan stemmen.

Beide zijn natuurlijk onzin, maar ja, zo werken mensen nou eenmaal.
>>
>>70128844
Heb allang gestemt man easy triggert bitch.
Fuck dit kabinet, fuck de eu, en fuck ALLE partijen hiero.
tijd voor anarchy!
>>
>>70128938
Wil je meer? tis saai hier
>>
>>70128763

I like this idea.

But honestly we should just annex some empty desert like Libya and dump 'em all there.

Next toe the U.S.'s irate wars "liberating" Libya from "IS" shouldn't be much of an issue, especially if we stabilise the region by introducing our relatively well-off immigrants to the place.
>>
>>70129044
jij bent echt zo fucking dom
>>
>>70129144
en jij hebt vertrouwen in de politiek?
>>
>>70129044

anarchie*
Met dit soort nederlands maakt leegte-door-EU niets uit, dan vervang je 't gewoon met amerikaanse cultuur, oftewel niets.
>>
File: 1459921755776.jpg (1001 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1459921755776.jpg
1001 KB, 3264x2448
>>70128204
Was alone at 7:30 but there was already a big stack of voting passes.
>>
>>70129216
>Heb allang gestemt man easy triggert bitch.
>tijd voor anarchy!

nee, maar je bent nog steeds een idioot
>>
>>70129230
ahahahah echt? thaal iz belangreik? heumeau
>>
>>70121101
>>70120574
It's not even about throwing you under the bus. It's about undermining the E.U. every chance we get. I don't even mind the proposal so much.
>>
File: 123gg.jpg (276 KB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
123gg.jpg
276 KB, 1200x1700
>>70129353
je klinkt als me vrouw
>>
>>70129306
hoe ongemakkelijk werd je aangekeken met je poppetje?
>>
>>70129372

Grote verassing dan dat men die leegte vult met koranverzen en reclame, niet waar?
Maar goed, als je jezelf niet eens kan respecteren, waarom zou ik dat dan doen.
>>
>>70129473
Hij verschuilde het achter zijn kimono
>>
Voted this midday. Weren't much folk about, but I did see quite a bit of voting passes. Did end up harassing my friends and family to go vote though. If you didn't vote, you're a massive cuck who has no right to whine regardless of outcome.
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (67 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
67 KB, 500x667
>>70129519
Koran verzen? wtf? ik ben zo wit als je moeder man
>>
>>70129473
Geen idee, stond met mijn rug naar ze toe.
>>
Where to track the % voted?
>>
>>70120574
> negerlanders
kek
>>
>>70129814
Nederland 1 om 20:30 krijg je meer te horen
>>
File: sexfugee.jpg (27 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
sexfugee.jpg
27 KB, 480x385
>>70119010
send hot ukrainian chicks
>>
>>70129814
Only one with percentage I see is this guy: https://twitter.com/rohy/with_replies
Was on the nu live blog.
>>
>>70129814
>>70129901
En om 10u op NL 2 Nieuwsuur.

Rotterdam has live results here:
http://www.rotterdam.nl/referendum6april
>>
File: MissMolly.jpg (149 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
MissMolly.jpg
149 KB, 2048x1366
>>70122198
>>70121788
>>70121770
>>70129044
You fuckers know what to do.
>>
>>70129978
2.5% erbij in een uur (19:00-20:00) voor rotterdam, hoop nop nog 2.5%
>>
>>70129662
Hmm, kleurtjes zitten me wel rustig, inhoud is waar het om gaat.

Maar wat ik vooral bedoel is dat je met de taal je identiteit verliest, en dat je met je identiteit je mogelijkheid tot integratie verneukt.
Waarom zou een willekeurige turk ook nederlands willen leren als niemand de taal respecteert? Turks, Engels, Arabisch, dáár kan hij wat mee.
En gelijk heeft 'ie, als wij zelf de taal niet eens meer spreken kunnen.
(in zijn optiek dan, natuurlijk)
>>
>>70130082
Oy, keep your negroid ways on your side of the ocean.
>>
File: hot_toon.png (848 KB, 595x688) Image search: [Google]
hot_toon.png
848 KB, 595x688
>>70130097
Ik ben niet op zoek naar identiteit.
Waarheid en plezier zijn meer mijn ding.
Chill!
>>
It's going to be a close one lads, Dordrecht reached 30% at 20:00
>>
>>70130208
>this much irony in a single post
>>
>>70130438
lel
>>
>>70130317
Hmm, jij misschien niet, maar teveel anderen wel.
'T is wel de moeite waard om daar aandacht aan te besteden als ze anders ontploffen of buitenlandse problemen presenteren als nederlandse problemen.
(bij dat laatste denk ik vooral aan die onzin over zwarte piet)

>>70130413

Utrecht, as a big city, has passed 27%.
>>
File: 1457352012704.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1457352012704.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
29.99%

:^)
>>
>>70130438
lol
>>
File: 00136.png (569 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
00136.png
569 KB, 800x600
>>70130552
Autist mutsj?
>>
File: 1443862977021.jpg (28 KB, 551x367) Image search: [Google]
1443862977021.jpg
28 KB, 551x367
LANDVERRADER
>>
>>70120574
Nothing personal Igor, we just don't want a Greece v2.0.
>>
File: 1411932002149.jpg (234 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1411932002149.jpg
234 KB, 1223x1240
>>70130580
>>
>>70130708
KANKER KANKER
>>
>>70130673
Oh hé, memes.
Goh, dat had ik nou niet verwacht.
Maar goed, als je graag voor andermans problemen opdraait en eigen risico's vergroot dan is je manier van doen best slim.
>>
File: Sabotage.png (347 KB, 700x498) Image search: [Google]
Sabotage.png
347 KB, 700x498
>>
File: 066.jpg (84 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
066.jpg
84 KB, 1200x848
>>70130834
ook goedenavonds
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 377x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 377x345
>>70122437
Jesus anon, cut the poor kid some slack
>>
>>70130708
Technisch gezien correct, maar Oekraine is nou niet bepaald ons probleem.
>>
File: 1452215447087.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1452215447087.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>m'n zus had geen zin om te stemmen door de regen
>>
>>70130897
En dan straks om 21u gewoon de deur dichtkankeren zeker. Ik zie ze er voor aan. De PvdA slaat daar in ieder geval een enorm pleefiguur.
>>
>>70130981

sorry, that's the only dutch word I know.
>>
File: 1391811290285.jpg (442 KB, 1200x919) Image search: [Google]
1391811290285.jpg
442 KB, 1200x919
>>70131151
nu ben je enigst kind?
>>
So if I learned Dutch could I understand Afrikaans as well? Or is there too much of a lexical drift?
>>
>>70131353
>Afrikaans
best learn marocan
>>
>>70130897
Ridiculous. I'm surprised there are even people who want to wait 40 minutes to vote.

Pure sabotage.
>>
>>70131244
"Technically correct, but (the fate of) Ukraine is not exactly our problem."

>>70131353
Depends, some can understand dutch knowing only irish (of all things), so it really just depends on how talented or knowledgable you are when it comes to languages in general.
>>
>>70131353
Afrikaans and Dutch are mutually intelligible, yes.
>>
>>70131353
Probably, most important thing to know is that Afrikaans is mostly written phonetically.
>>
>>70131569
I've got a basic albeit rusty grasp of German so I'm getting a little of what you guys are staying from that. But Irish? WTF?
>>
>>70121628
one of our labor party chicks said that

>HITLER HAD REFERENDUMS, WE SHOULDNT HAVE REFERENDUMS
>TRUST US POLITICIANS

fucking kikes
>>
File: a004.jpg (67 KB, 452x510) Image search: [Google]
a004.jpg
67 KB, 452x510
>>
>>70131731
Turns out Ires were great friends with the germans pre world war and their language has been influenced extensively.

Or so the Ire in question told me.
At any rate he was remarkably good at deciphering random words and sentence structures, though he didn't manage full translation.

As to Afrikaans: It basically sounds like a toddler's attempt at speaking dutch.
>>
>>70123312
>he thinks EU actually cares about ukraines interests

boy are you in for a rude awakening!
protip: EU wants your clay, nothing else. EU wants your clay just because EU doesnt want russia to have your clay. that's it.

your interests dont matter to EU. their sworn goal is the abolishing of the nation states of europe. they are working towards annexing all of our countries into their big united states of europe.

stay the fuck away from EU shit. dont get fooled by the money they offer you - it may seem sweet, but it is not worth losing your freedom and independence over. just look at the mess that is greece.
>>
>>70132007
-------> >>70127166
>>
>>70130413
Nah, no way we'll reach 30%. So far only 17 municipalities have reached the 30% threshold, and those aren't the biggest cities with the most people.

Overall turnout will most likely be around 25%
>>
How is it going, fellow west partners? Is some local news got the digits?
>>
>>70133208
Not quite, 27% in the two largest cities at 20:00.
Things are going to be tight, one way or another.
>>
>>70133208
in about an hour the first official numbers will come out.
>>
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%
>WE'RE AT 29%
WE'RE AT 29%

67% AGAINST
BYE BYE UKRAIN
>>
File: 1441835893_1118372702.jpg (121 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1441835893_1118372702.jpg
121 KB, 720x960
>>70133858
Why are we relied on EU all this time? We should been suck USA cock more. USA dick is the best dick to suck.
>>
>>70132440
Do some math, fucker. 27% in Rotterdam means waaay more people than 27% in fucking Oestgeest.

You gotta calculate averages.
>>
>>70135090
USA just wants to use you as a buffer zone and battlefield for their proxy wars with russia
EU wants to slowly undermine your nation and eventually annex you into the United States of Europe

pick your poison, i guess. if i were you i'd pick russia over the west, but you won't do that so you're doomed anyway.
>>
>>70135090
sorry bud we don't give out fucks a whole lot. Got any strategic resources and we can talk.
>>
What happens if 30% is not reached?
>>
>>70135501
The same thing as when it is reached. Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>70135501
The referendum will not be considered valid and will not need to get an official response.
The referendum-laws will likely be reshaped however.
>>
>>70135303
We have gas pipe from Russia to Europe, don't you need the gas pipe?
>>
>Ukrainian wanting to become Greece 2.0

Why are they so fucking retarded?
>>
>>70135697
We have our own gas in NL. Lefties are too afraid of 2.0 earthquakes to drill it up though.
>>
File: map_Global_large.jpg (164 KB, 672x426) Image search: [Google]
map_Global_large.jpg
164 KB, 672x426
>>70135814
Why does anyone need Russia again?

Oh right they are a poor shithole so they pay low wages. Bravo capitalism.
>>
File: sadpepe.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
77 KB, 491x541
>>70135090
You need to look at who are running your government and then realize why the European public is not that interested in associating with their "new" Ukraine.

I support the Ukrainian people however and want to see a peaceful and prosperous Ukraine one day. Currently it seems like a pipedream and no amount of agreements with the EU can change that.
>>
UPDATE ON EXIT POLL: 32% TURNOUT
>>
File: yeaaaaah.png (4 KB, 481x85) Image search: [Google]
yeaaaaah.png
4 KB, 481x85
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE IT BRAHS!
>>
>>70136436
Source? I smell bullshit.
>>
>>70136436
is it happening?
have we started the fire?
>>
>>70136579
http://nos.nl/artikel/2097548-update-exitpoll-opkomst-is-32-procent-grote-meerderheid-tegen.html
>>
>>70136076
Why can't Ukraine just run to be independent?

For fucks sake why would you want to be slaves to the EU?
>>
>>70136581
Yes, the fire rises.
>>
File: arrogander pechtolshenko.jpg (61 KB, 800x517) Image search: [Google]
arrogander pechtolshenko.jpg
61 KB, 800x517
>>
32%
Wel spannend oetz

NOS heeft trouwens een kaartje met live updates
>>
32%
>>
Thank you based Holland brothers
>>
>>70137037
Hebbe gij ene link?
>>
NEW EXIT POLL 32%

OVERWHELMING MAJORITY VOTED AGAINST
>>
>>70136648
How reliable is that? It's a poll, so bit early to celebrate?
Votes may still get 'lost'...
>>
The fire rises
>brexit next
>nethexit in the future
>>
>>70137719
It's a known exit poller. They're usually pretty close, although their sample size is really small.
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-06+at+09.49.18).png (15 KB, 606x205) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-06+at+09.49.18).png
15 KB, 606x205
>tfw 114,9% turnout in one district
>>
>>70138378
Yeah kek

Lowest right now has 26%
>>
>>70138378
You can vote in another city if you make preparations for that.
There's one place where it happens pretty much every election because they've like 49 possible voters yet they offer coffee, tea and cookies for a hundred.
>>
File: thumbs up.png (112 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.png
112 KB, 316x400
>>70138378
Nederland so democratic people vote twice.
>>
>>70138755
See: >>70138740
>>
NEW THREAD!!!

>>70139947
>>70139947
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.