[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remind me how liking women outside of reproduction is somehow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Remind me how liking women outside of reproduction is somehow not bluepilled again?

Protip: You can't. Bothering with women outside of babymaking is the ultimate bluepill.
>>
Don't worry anon. Your STEM degree will prove them all wrong. They won't laugh at your myopia and receding hairline when you're an engineer.
>>
>selling your body to the military-industrial complex is women's fault
>picking fights with other men is women's fault
>refusing to wear PPE is women's fault
>refusing to see a shrink is women's fault
>refusing to take responsibility for your children is women's fault

Why are men so cavalier with their lives? Is the red pill preserved with thimerosal?
>>
>>70118557

His wife will still love his money while she's fucking a tradesman, though
>>
>>70118557

A. I'm not a STEM major and B. If I ever get married, it will be solely for children. I'd rather be in love with one of my buddies if I could ever muster enough attraction to a real-life male.
>>
>homocide

top kek
>>
but they smell nice!
>>
>>70118719
You mean Tyrone?
>>
>homocide

That image was made by a woman, right?
>>
>>70118075
A woman is more valuable than a man, yet a man is more powerful than a woman.
#Equality
>>
>>70118075
>Remind me how liking women outside of reproduction is somehow not bluepilled again?

Alright you stupid cut.

Women like men each have a unique personality. Like men, 99.9% of women are fucking retarded cunts.

However the 0.1% of women that aren't insufferable make good mates.

Do women make better makes than men? Yes and no.

Women make better makes for passive activities like chatting and watching movies. You can also fuck them which is an added bonus. The downside of female mates is that they can be overly sensitive about things so you can't be as rough around em.

Men make better makes if you just want to be a talk shit and be rough. Also better for sports and physical activities for hunting. They're also less useless when it comes to hands-on type shit. (like helping ya with your car).

In the end life is good when you have a good balance of male and female mates.

You, op, are probably some some fucking pussy cunt who couldn't get laid in highschool so you go online and act edgy because "hurr women are evil"

You're the most bluepilled of them all, cunt.
>>
>>70118598
>take responsibility for your children
That isn't loaded with implications or anything
>>
It's nice to have a friend you can also bang; much more efficient/cost effective than seeking out a new hoe every weekend.

Gets boring after about six weeks though.
>>
>>70118075

you are born with privilege, these statistics are a result of government and societal intervention, not something you are born with. Getting custody isn't natural, without the courts forcing the issue, men would get it most of the time, so they are still privileged in that regard.
>>
>>70119338
unironically not STEM. good luck goy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.