[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mississippi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ms.jpg (64 KB, 890x195) Image search: [Google]
ms.jpg
64 KB, 890x195
37% black. Highest number of elected black officials. Does not feel the Bern.

Enacts "anti" LGBT law regarding business practices.

White kids on Reddit can't...even....
>>
>>70118013
Fuck fags
>>
GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70118349
No problem.

I'll leave right now.

Let me just grab my trilby hat.
>>
I thought everyone knew this. Blacks were the reason that gay bill didn't get passed in Cali years ago.

This is why the left will eat itself. They are supporting groups with conflicting interests. How can you support Islam and negros while supporting gays and women?

Not only do they support these clashing views, in the lefts hierarchy, the ones who get the most support are the ones who go against the majority of their beliefs.

Muslims > Blacks > Gays > Women > Fucking White Male.

I don't understand how they find this sustainable.
>>
>>70118833

White kids think that an occasional nigger lesbian with a megaphone represents all the church going coons in the deep south.

Not so much.
>>
>>70118833
Everyone always says the left will eat itself, since it's full of groups with contradictory goals, but that hasn't happened. They're brought together by their hatred of white males.

Meanwhile, the right is actively imploding as the base is rebelling against the elites. The GOP elites are fighting Trump every step of the way, even though Trump is winning the voters.

It's ironic that the class war is taking shape on the GOP side. I guess Marx never considered the implications of a controllable black and hispanic underclass for his proletariat revolution.
>>
>>70118013
Somehow the Republicans have a chance to lose Mississippi because they have a bunch of tards running
>>
>>70119438
The thing is, blacks and hispanics generally despise each other for the most part, I see the hispanics replacing the blacks if things continue as they are. A few vocal people on tv doesn't represent any large group of people.
>>
>>70119749
>The thing is, blacks and hispanics generally despise each other for the most part, I see the hispanics replacing the blacks if things continue as they are.
But hispanics see blacks being killed by white police on the news, and they sympathize. Afterall, hispanics are targeted (correctly) by immigration enforcement. As long as the white man is the enemy, they can find common ground.

If we were all to realize that unfettered immigration and free trade agreements are bad for the lower classes but great for the upper class, we could take back our country.
>>
Mississippi is also full of A Cajuns and swamp people.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.