[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >live in Japan >almost no cultural diversity.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 1452441801652.png (107 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1452441801652.png
107 KB, 399x536
>be me
>live in Japan
>almost no cultural diversity.
>macdonald is 500m away from my house
>can only watch shitty japanese Tv and no good quality reality show like Jersey shore
>no kebab shop

seriously, my life is so boring due to lack of diversity.

I want to enrich this country, what is best way to enrich Japan besides accepting immigrants?
>>
>>70116428
get a girlfriend bro
>>
>>70116428
OWAITU PIGU GO HOMU
>>
OWAITU PIGU GO HOMU
>>
>macdonald is 500m away from my house
>no kebab shop
Where abouts do you live anyway?
>>
>>70116428
You dont want the social friction that diversity comes with. keep your country homogenous, you will be better off in the long run.
>>
>>70116428

Putting immigrants in a designated diversity ghetto (like zoos). That should be in some designated island somewhere which Japanese tourists visit for their explorative desires. Other than that, don't ever try fill your country with immigrants your country will die.
>>
>>70116428
Please consider using a trip so we can filter your proxy shit threads.
>>
>>70116759
>>70116808
>your country
It's a waito pigu, he is the invader
Also the shithead likes jersey shit
>>
>>70116428
Two american brothers werent enuff to enrich japanese culture?
>>
Let me marry your sister
>>
>>70116971
Stop calling him white. His English is not good enough to be while. He's been proven to be a Chinese/Korean shitposter.
>>
>>70116992
>waito pigu enriching anything
>>
File: 1340151250898.gif (1001 KB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1340151250898.gif
1001 KB, 392x400
>lack of cultural diversity being a bad thing
>>
>>70116428
>good quality reality show like Jersey shore
Top kek.

Other than that, fuck your diversity. Because you mean, no niggers/spics/etc. Fuck that, be proud of Japanese culture and history and learn from it.

You want diversity? Go to another fucking country with the diversity you're looking for, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>70116854
this
>>
>>70116428
Have you tried committing sudoku?
>>
>>70116428
If you were really Japanese you'd be on 2chan.
>>
>>70117082
>Stop calling him white. His English is not good enough to be while. He's been proven to be a Chinese/Korean shitposter.
This, if he was white he would be living the life of charisma man and get a new fuckbuddy every day
>>
>>70116428
Omg hai ___^ I’m anon-san and I absolutely luuuv @__@ anime <3
>>
File: I Love Being White.jpg (29 KB, 400x538) Image search: [Google]
I Love Being White.jpg
29 KB, 400x538
>>70116428
You're already pretty enriched, you got internet and 1st world tech. You can look up how to make things like kebab cuisine and the like. I'm pretty sure you got a fair amount of American Ex-Pats somewhere in Tokyo, so you can go talk to whitey if you crave some "foreign" shit in your life.

Hell, take whitey's advice. There's a reason the white man is getting all that Japanese pussy. We're nice to the ladies, but we're not beholden to em'. That's the key to pussy my friend. You're nicer to them than the locals, but you're not their man-bitch either. Alpha fucks remember, women don't want beta dick inside them. Oh they'll take the beta bucks, but only alphas get the fucks. Be alpha my friend, the white man can show you the way.

Hell, once you learn how to be Alpha in the white way you can score a white girl! Make all yo' friends jelly and all the asian girls around you cry tears of sorrow as you date the master race and ensure a smart, intelligent future for your progeny. You can do it! You can do it all night long! So get to it! Ditch the hentai and mount a 3d girl tonight!
>>
File: yamaguchi.jpg (92 KB, 824x684) Image search: [Google]
yamaguchi.jpg
92 KB, 824x684
One race, one civilization, one language and one culture
>>
>>70116428
>no kebab shop
where do you live? my apartment in Ikebukuro was surrounded by doner stands....
>>
>>70116428
go out and meet some friends anon san
>>
>>70116428
Pop down to akihabara, there are at least two good kebab stands there, right next to maid cafes and a oculus rift demo
>>
>>70119694
can you actually bang lolitas in akihabara? Are they Japanese?
>>
This thread again
>>
>>70116428
The grass is always green on the other side
>>
>>70116428
OWAITU PIGU GO HOMU
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.