[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Touch My Penis, Human,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4a8259427562956.jpg (52 KB, 677x544) Image search: [Google]
4a8259427562956.jpg
52 KB, 677x544
A study by Stanford University has shown that human volunteers demonstrated "physiological arousal" when a robot instructed them to touch it up.

The 26 tests used a mix of 10 male and female volunteers who were placed in a room with the robot. The machine, an Aldebaran Robotics' NAO, instructed volunteers to touch one of 13 body parts using their dominant hands and while wearing a skin conductivity sensor on the other. Touching areas perceived as private made the skin more moist, the researchers found. That doesn't mean that they were turned on by the experience, merely that it provoked some rather primal feelings in the participants.

"Social conventions regarding touching someone else's private parts apply to a robot's body parts as well. This research has implications for both robot design and theory of artificial systems," said Stanford PhD student Jamy Li.

Mmmmm..... Moist.
Good to see some top quality research come out of Stanford, finally.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/04/05/human_arousal_touching_robot_private_areas/
>>
Because its human nature. The very first question isn't "Can you eat it?" or "Can you talk to it?", its "Can you fuck it?". When we discover alien lifeforms, the very first question is how "fuckable" they are.
>>
>>70117057
agreed.

I'd duct tape a fleshlight to the first non-genital-having android that's developed and fuck it raw
>>
>>70117057
I bet we eat an alien before we fuck one.
>>
>>70117825
All androids will be developed with genitals as their primary feature at first.
>>
>>70116184
What does this say about changing babies diapers? Are humans built with hormones that prevent this from happening? Does it happen with all kids or just our own offspring?
>>
>>70119572
South America or continental East Asia: eat

Europe or North America: fuck

Africa or western Asia: both
>>
>>70120085
Basically if they crash here eaten, if we meet them in space fucking. Got it.
>>
>>70119572
i think you have that the other way around. if they can make it here then their technology would be far beyond what we have

they might not have any moral dilemmas about genetic modification/ engineering.

hell they might fuck and eat a person at the same time. smacking asses and mauling necks
>>
>>70119751
www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKWWGWTgmWM
>>
>>70116184
Stanford asking all the important questions I see.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.