[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4
File: oR5H6Kj[1].jpg (82 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
oR5H6Kj[1].jpg
82 KB, 716x960
How does this make you feel /pol/?
>>
>>70115830
Better one toilet for all than a special third bathroom for xadies and xentlemen
>>
hard

>tfw we finally get to shit alongside women
>>
>>70115830
I don't give a fuck.

I always pee in the stall anyway.
>>
>>70115830
makes me happy

piss on the seats crew
>>
Why do we have gender segregated restrooms again?

I mean, this isn't changing rooms. Everything happens behind closed doors. Why give a shit?
>>
>>70116210
I'm coming to watch you wreck motorcycles soon
>>
Kroger pays minimum wage minus union dues which equates to sub-minimum wage pay. My supervisor was also an old boomer cunt who probably smoked four packs a day. They wouldn't allow me to take a few weeks off for a very high paying temp job so I quit on the spot. Their drug test is only cotton swab which can only detect up to five days, so they constantly have teen employees hooked on the herbal jew.
>>
Great, I love the smell of tampon tuna blood mixed with shit
>>
It's peace and tolerance until some 8 year old gets firsthand experience of what a gloryhole is

Stupid idea
>>
>>70115830
>for EVERYONE
In case you didn't notice how progressive they were being.
>>
>lolis start undressing with men
>love sparks fly
>old bitches get jelly
>Men realize the old bitches have been opressing them and child love for long times
>loli revolution
>also kill all niggers

Calling it.
>>
>>70115830
Pretty indifferent. It actually revokes special snowflake status from crybabies, which is beneficial to normal people.
>>
>>70116309
pissing troughs/gutters intimidating women, and just not wanting to be around men in general.
>>
>>70116327
you're coming over for the TT? there aren't usually many americans

will it be your first TT?
>>
>>70115830
Time to make Glory holes.
>>
>We've only budgeted enough to install one bathroom in our store! People are going to be pissed! If only there were some way we could come out of this looking like the good guys!
>Say no more!
>>
>>70115830
Girlfriend told me just today how one of her friends was assaulted at school on the girl's toilet by a man.

I really think feminists are shooting themselves in the foot with this one.

>>70116158
Then you should care, because every stall will be taken every single time. Better get used to shitting in the pissoir.
>>
>>70115830
I remember when these were called family restrooms
>>
>>70115830
Unisex is perfectly fine

Are you one of those muslims OP?
>>
>>70115830

>dads with daughters

Molestation station
>>
>>70116770
Yep, first time on a Euro island (been to Germany and the Netherlands). Any suggestions?
>>
The plain fact of the matter is women don't want dudes in their bathrooms. Guys don't give a shit who uses or bathrooms. We've all walked in to take a piss and seen some girl in there or walk in because she got lost or because she didn't want to wait in line in the women's room. No guy give a flying fuck who uses out bathrooms.

Women on the other hand do not want men in the women's room. No matter how progressive or liberal they pretend to be, when they have to shit, they don't want men around. Period. If you were to accidentally go into the women's room you can be sure the police will be called. you will be detained and women will flock to make up stories about how you were peeping and how you're a pervert. The best you can do is get off with a sexual assault charge, worst and most likely is a rape charge and jail time.

You want to combat degeneracy? Start targeting women and ask if they're okay with you using their bathrooms. They'll realize how stupid they've been instantly, because they do not want any men in their bathrooms at all and they'll tell you that.
>>
My college had unisex bathrooms in the dormitories. I thought it was going to be cool, seeing chicks on my hall getting in-and-out of the showers and stuff. It turned out it wasn't all that cool. Some things are better left to the imagination.
>>
>>70115830
The sign is fair enough. Who cares if men and women share same toilet?
>not even an issue
>prudish Christian Americans all butthurt
>>
>>70115830
Perfect place for a quick fuck
>>
>>70115830
Shitlords are oppressing me by not allowing me to go into the girls bathroom per my fantas- err, identity.
>>
>>70115830
>needing a unisex toilet
>not just using whichever one is free

Do people really need fucking signs to tell them what to do? I use whatever toilet is free as so does every other person I know.

The only reason toilets are segregated is because of gendegered needs. I.e. male toilets have urinals for ease of standing piss/efficiency. Where women's toilets have more cubicles and tampon dispenses.

>>70120025
>Women on the other hand do not want men in the women's room

You're making it up I reckon. I've walked into the women's toilets countless times and never even received a single dirty look for it or heard a complaint and I'm 35 years old. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>70120979
>You're making it up I reckon. I've walked into the women's toilets countless times and never even received a single dirty look for it or heard a complaint and I'm 35 years old. It just doesn't happen.

2/10 shitposting australia. I expected better from you...
>>
>>70115830

Fine.

Women will be pissed thought he men's bathroom is a pig sty.

Is the women's better? Am I wrong for assuming the women's is better.
>>
>>70120025
This.

Women can't stand up and piss like a guy can. And since squat-pots aren't popular in the west women have to pull their pants down to go.

Being in such a vulnerable/exposed position in public is bad enough for many, having a male stranger on the other side of a flimsy stall door makes it extremely uncomfortable for many women.

Sure, you can pile up dozens of exceptions that "don't care," but the reason there has always been sex separated bathrooms was for women's piece of mind.
>>
>>70116309

Safe space for women honestly.
>>
Really who the fuck cares if a women enters with his son or a man enters with her daughter?
WTF
Toilets have doors for fuck sake, who cares really, do people in america go nude in the public bathroom or something?
And what can be done if someone uses another bathroom?
We do it when they are ocuppied, nothing happens.
Do people sue you in America if you enter the wrong toilet? What the hell.
>>
>Kroger

Welp, looks like I'm getting groceries at H-E-B
>>
>>70118267
>Girlfriend told me just today how one of her friends was assaulted at school on the girl's toilet by a man.
>I really think feminists are shooting themselves in the foot with this one.

They now have more opportunity for false rape clams anon.

Also shit stink rape will be a thing soon.
>>
>>70115830
Unisex, I need sex, we all need sex!
>>
>>70115830
Women take too fucking long in the bathroom. Pretty soon, the women will be complaining about the men using urinals for some asinine reason, the urinals will be removed and replaced with a few more stalls, and the men will have to wait forever just to take a piss instead of simply dropping their fly and taking 5-10 seconds to do their business. Everything is less efficient, everyone waits longer during big events/peak hours, and women start complaining about men pissing on the seat (which is bound to happen).

It's simply fucking easier to have two separate bathrooms for the 99.9% of people who aren't special snowflake generfluid faggios.
>>
>>70115830
As long as it's just an extra bathroom alongside the traditional ones I don't give a fuck. It's the people that want to turn traditional male/female bathrooms into degenerate ones that pisses me off. We live in America, of course I support more choices and freedom, it's only a problem when it comes at the cost of something else.
>>
>>70121961
>and women start complaining about men pissing on the seat (which is bound to happen).

Even if you dont piss on the seat you take heat cause of the little splashes that come out when pissing in the toliet. They land on the seat and floor I wipe them up with some toliet paper.

This is all leading to men sitting down to pee if you cant see that yet.
>>
>>70121540
>women enters with son
Totally socially acceptable in America. No one will care (as long as the boy is under 5 years old).

>a man enters with daughter
This is a one way ticket to jail, amigo. Soccer moms see a man with his daughter and they call the police immediatly. God forbid there aren't any beta males nearby, or they will attack you and take your daughter away. You'll be held down, then handcuffed and taken away. Even if you can prove your innocence you'll never be able to go to that place ever again because everyone there now thinks you're a pedophile. The police may also charge you with child abuse if your daughter seems traumatised by what happened.

I'd rather walk through the ghetto with a shirt on that says "I hate niggers" then go into a bathroom with my 3 year old daughter.
>>
>>70121451

You are wrong.

Men's bathrooms smell like stale piss, 100% of the time, but women's bathrooms have piss splattered on the seats, tissue dropped everywhere, blood and shit smeared on seats, blood and piss splatters on the floor, discarded tampon/pad wrappers, discarded used tampon/pads, and likely no toilet paper. Don't forget the black women shrieking about the smell and dumb white cunts taking selfies.
>>
>>70122110
>This is all leading to men sitting down to pee if you cant see that yet.

At last I truly see.

Women will tattle on men who stand, men will be chastised/punished in some way (I can see this being especially rampant in colleges and high schools), and once again, men get fucked by retardedly inefficient and self-defeating "improvements".
>>
>>70122204
What a time to be alive.
I've done that with my little cousin an I had no problem here.
Do people stare at you if you kiss your daughter in the neck or something?
>>
>>70116309
I don't really care Tbh, but what did you mean "behind closed doors"? Urinals are in the open, and the men's room usually only has one or two stalls where I live.
>>
>>70120025
Have you ever been in a woman's bathroom? They are always filthy and smell weird as fuck.
>>
File: download (1).png (2 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
2 KB, 90x90
>>70115830
Why not just install a family restroom?
>>
>>70122927
I guess the word "family" would trigger too many LGBTBBQ people, SJWs, and ultra-commies.
>>
Patton Oswalt had a great bit about Athens when he was discussing the kind of kids that come out of college towns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uBa2opABRw

It's an incredibly progressive place considering the kind of chowderheads UGA pumps out.
>>
>>70122475
>fathers kissing their daughters
>in public
>in America

Jesus man. Do you have a death wish? You don't do that here. Ever.
>>
>>70122475
>Do people stare at you if you kiss your daughter in the neck or something?

is this a thing that only happens in your country or something?

In the US you would be convicted of (AS LONG AS YOUR MALE) pedophilia and put in supermax prison and gangraped and murdered for life.
>>
[raping intensifies]
>>
>>70122927
Also, come to think of it, most larger places already have single room family restrooms that are EXACTLY MADE FOR ONE PERSON/MULTIPLE PEOPLE WHO NEED ASSISTANCE. Again, solving a problem that already had a solution. Jesus fuck these people are retarded.
>>
File: 1456062228438.gif (872 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
1456062228438.gif
872 KB, 285x200
>>70115830

>Some people are made uncomfortable by these things. The solution to relieving this discomfort is to make everyone uncomfortable.

Fucking wut.
>>
>>70115830
>How does this make you feel /pol/?
Ok, parents with different gender children and retard caretakers are a valid concern
>>
>>70115830
Don't care as long as there is sufficient toilets for everyone. If they hand over male toilets and women clog those up then I am unlikely to go to that place again out of simple logistics.
>>
>>70123075
>>70123106
Feministan I see.
>>
>>70115830
Why is Queer in LGBTQ? Aren't queers just gays?
>>
>>70115830

Why not go further? Unisex stalls. Multiple people can piss/shit at the same time in the same stalls all at the same time. Hell why not just poo in the street like civilized nations.
>>
>>70116357

Not in Georgia. I worked there as a bagboy/ cashier when I was 16, and made 5.40 (which was the minimum wage back in 2006).

I will say the quality of employees is generally pretty low, both due to lower pay, sub-par drug testing, and poor training. I got a job at Publix right after and the difference was incredibly dramatic. Better training, better employees, better organization and more pay go a long way.
>>
>>70121239
Can confirm, I've used the ladies room a few times before and nobody gave a shit.

>>70122204
>>70123075
>>70123106

How fucking paranoid can you get? None of that shit will ever happen no matter how hard you try. You guys are totally out of touch with reality.
>>
It works till someone misses the toilet and then everyone bitches to get their own bathroom back
>>
>>70115830
This is what I'd do if I owned a business

>trans community bitching about bathrooms
>ok fine fuck you there's only one bathroom now
>direct marketing/pr dept to spin this as a pro trans to get some free publicity out of it
>>
>>70124068

It means "questioning [my orientation/identity]". Yeah I know bud...
>>
>>70121451
Retailfag here. I would rather clean the entire men's room than one women's stall. Women are disgusting creatures anon, make no mistake.
>>
If the post number ends in a 7...

"Spite a whore
Piss on the floor"

...shall be our motto.
>>
>>70119936
Get a plane over to Liverpool if you have time. It's less than an hour and you can see all the Beatles stuff that I'm told you burgerclaps really like. Plus if you're one off those "Irish Americans" there's tons of Irish bars if that's your thing.
>>
>>70122204
>>70123075
>>70123106
Jesus Christ, I know we're satire, but dial it back a bit, fellow burgers. You're making us look bad to the rapebaby.
>>
>>70121961
My employer removed all the urinals and made the bathrooms unisex
So each of our 4 bathrooms has 3 stalls
We have 200 employees and we all break at the same time
Women complained about men in the bathrooms, scared about being raped, filmed
So management brought in 3 portable toilets and put them out by a back fence
No sinks to wash up, toilet paper runs out in a day, we have 3 shifts a day here
Have to walk the full length of our factory, get patted down walk 1000 feet to the fence
They only have them serviced on Mondays
Rain, snow, cold too bad, they fill up and we just piss on the fence
No extra time for going through security twice, managers say it is a "privilege" tax and laugh
Looking for a new job
>>
>>70115830

>kroger is pro gun
>kroger is pro LGBTQWERTY

kinda mind boggling tbqh family.
>>
>>70126985

I like you russians, always telling it straight. To bad your not at american levels of first worldliness.
>>
>>70127998
its almost like they are pro-freedom.
>>
>>70115830
Sometimes if I want to shit I use the unisex, 100% cleaner and usually no one's in there
>>
>>70127821
are you literally this retarded? I dont know.

The solution is simple, extraordinarily simple, just claim to be a female. I literally dont understand how this hasn't crossed your mind.
>>
>>70115830
When I was a young boy who was unable to go to the restroom alone, my mother simply brought me into the ladies' room. Nobody ever had an issue. The truth is, this is a thin veneer of an attempt at trying to appease both trannies and normal people who don't want disgusting mentally ill people peeping on them.
>>
>>70125092
>>70127819
It's better safe than sorry.

Besides it's not entirely satirical.

In prison if you were convicted of anything involving a child or sexual assault on a woman you will be gang raped every day and/or murdered. Or sit in solitary confinement for the entire term. These things are even approved and encouraged by the prison guards. No one cares.

I've read more than my fair share of cases where a woman or a child falsely accused a man of rape/sexual assault and he was put in prison purely based on their testimony, then raped dozens of times during their sentence only to be exonerated later when some missing evidence that proves without a doubt they were innocent or the "victim" eventually fesses up that they lied.

>>70122204
This is actually very very close to the truth, no satire.

This isn't a joke.
>>
>>70115830
>Those in the LGBTQ community

Shouldn't that just be 'T' community? I shouldn't imagine all-male toilets or all-female toilets are places gays and lesbians would want to avoid.
>>
pissing on the seat just became ten times funnier
>>
>>70129080
I dont know, I thought Americans liked lawsuits...
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.