[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask an ex-muslim anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 42
I was born from a Muslim family in Canada. When I was around 17 I started to study Islam more and realized how horrific and backwards an ideology it is. Afterwards I rejected all things about Islam and became a proud Canadian nationalist who voted for Stephen Harper and supports Donald Trump. Believe me, no one hates Islam as much as those who used to be a part of it.

I feel like people will not understand how depraved Islam actually is unless a former muslim says it. I don't blame white people and others at all for denouncing Islam, but the problem is in this poisonous SJW culture we live in we are programmed to think any white person who points out that Islam is a backwards culture must be a racist. It BAFFLES me how liberals support this ideology so vehemently. The greatest thing that ever happened in my life was being born in Canada where I could be Westernized, all mankind's greatest achievements in science and arts stem from the West and I have realized now that the West is in danger.

We need to take our country back from the Muslims. Justin Trudeau will destroy Canada with his incompetence if we don't take action.
>>
>>70115778
Now tell Weedman everything you just told us and watch him implode
>>
File: justin trudeau the cuck.jpg (54 KB, 573x398) Image search: [Google]
justin trudeau the cuck.jpg
54 KB, 573x398
>>70115894
knowing mr trudeau he will probably just say i'm a confused race traitor or something brainwashed by the white racists

does anyone else hate his voice? at least Obama and Harper sounded like men when they spoke, Justin just sounds like a little boy
>>
File: donald and muslim woman.png (1 MB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
donald and muslim woman.png
1 MB, 1024x682
i think the sad truth is people don't realize islam is a mental parasite. this is the best definition i can think of: a poison of the brain. my father denounced the religion too. the Arab world might have become a bastion of free speech, education and liberty if not for the horrible pedophile prophet Muhammad.

the religion spread through this illiterate cult prophet (who really bears quite a lot in common with Hitler) forcing people to convert to his religion by using his army of muslims to put a sword at peoples throats. the phrases like "allahu ackbar" or "la ilallaha il allah wa muhammadun rasulallah" are more like war cries, the kind of memes george orwell talked about in 1984 brainwashing people. yes, I'm saying Islam is a religion that uses memes, but these memes are about hatred, killing infidels, conquering the earth and treating women worse than animals.

it is so barbaric that these imams openly encourage the unintelligent losers who still follow Islam to go out and rape women in other countries because it will "help Islam spread". so disgusting, the only way people of my race will EVER ascend to the kind of achievements the Western World has is through assimilating to THEIR culture and adopting THEIR ideologies of freedom, liberty and equality. it will NEVER happen through us trying to convert the Western World into the absolutely retarded Shariah Law.

I feel quite frankly ashamed to be a part of the race that overwhelming supports Shariah Law, but I realize that because I AM a brown man and ex-muslim, I have a PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY to serve as an example to my people and to the rest of the world that we CAN become successful, intelligent, free people who believe in the Western ideologies which lead to prosperity.

I believe in a future where people of my race are intelligent enough to reject Islam and other ideologies of hatred but it has to start with ourselves.
>>
File: 220px-Charles_Gordon_Pasha[2].jpg (15 KB, 220x299) Image search: [Google]
220px-Charles_Gordon_Pasha[2].jpg
15 KB, 220x299
>>70115778
>muh tyrannical islam
mildly kekked
>>
File: turkish army mobilizes.png (293 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
turkish army mobilizes.png
293 KB, 640x360
>>70117370
>turk
>>
How exmuslim are you whats the worst thing youve done
>>
>>70117857
worst as in most blasphemous
>>
>>70116959
Really good points you make it's not often you hear it put exactly like that.

How do you as an ex muslim think is the best way to deter or stop the spread of islam in the west? Both on policies or on individual basis aswell.
>>
Since obviously it's not so much the people that the west have an aversion to, but more the ideology.
>>
>>70115778
Same as you, I was born in a muslim family and when I was young this ideology scared the crap out of me. So I actually read the fucking coran when I was 14 and I was done with it.

I can't hundle sjw talking about islam as a religion of peace, and most muslims I meet don't even know their fucking religion it's mindblowing (my parents are in the same boat)

Dont' you think so ?
>>
>>70115778
>I started to study Islam more and realized how horrific and backwards an ideology it is
This is why majority of muslims are illiterate.

Once you start reading the insane shit, you realize that everyone who believes in it is fucked in the head.
>>
>>70115778
Ex-Muslim here. I think what's pathetic is you trying so hard to be accepted by /pol/ and their ilk.
>>
>>70119116
Sure but when you tell that to muslims even if you are holing the coran in front of their faces and tell them to read they will just go full retard.
>>
>>70119333

COWARD
>>
>>70119333
are you actually an exmuslim do you not have any proof
>>
File: broken society islam cure.jpg (85 KB, 468x334) Image search: [Google]
broken society islam cure.jpg
85 KB, 468x334
>>70117857
i used to not eat pork, visit mosques and pray. it was in the middle of studying the qu'ran that it occurred to me just how backwards everything I was a part of was.

when people in the mosques started talking about how we need to help palestine overthrow israel and make people pray to allah in schools. it also made me feel very uncomfortable seeing how marginalized women were treated in these mosques. You'd never hear a sister speak, their prayer area was always separate. it was if they couldn't trust us men not to sexually harass other men's wives. it became increasingly obvious to me that these "brothers" i was fraternizing with were men who despised freedom. they're also FAR more racist than the white people who are supposedly our friends.

these people literally want the whole world to go backwards. eventually I had to cut contact with all muslim friends I had made, they promote such ugly ideas. I'm sad I was ever a part of it, but I admit that it gives me a unique view of why it's so backwards and evil.

i think it made me upset that things like drinking alcohol (even in moderation) and abstaining from sex. suddenly it starts to make sense how these muslim guys strap bombs to their chest and kill people... these dudes aren't getting any pussy! all that lack of sex and shame from masturbation makes these guys go nuts and want to kill people. and to be honest... most muslim girls are so frigid and scared of contact with men, after denouncing islam I started dating non-muslim women, I don't think I'd want an LTR with a muslim girl for obvious reasons. it's nice when the girls you're going after don't hate themselves for being female!
>>
File: ben and donald.jpg (63 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
ben and donald.jpg
63 KB, 766x511
>>70118630
>>70118779
yes I realize this. and brown/black people are so confused, they don't realize westerners aren't really scared of their skin colour, their scared of their batshit religion! honestly I think that it's impossible to suggest something like "bomb all muslim nations" or something eugenic like this, that's even more backwards. We need to promote education in these nations and slowly but systematically stop the spread of Islam. Donald Trump is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT to block Muslim refugees from entering the countries, his plan of creating safe spaces for refugees to be away from the warzone while ISIS is completely obliterated (and there is NO solution besides the complete obliteration of ISIS, they must die, they can't be re-educated, these are militants). The very simple truth is immigration must be more strict, in the 70s and 80s when my parents came to Canada they had to prove they were educated and hardworking people and worked to earn their citizenship, nowadays they practically HAND citizenship over to anyone and I honestly feel it undermines exactly what my parents did in order to become Canadians. They peaceful hardworking people and they gave me an opportunity to become an engineer, away from the horrible country they were born in. i don't want to bring any of the idiotic ideas of my country to canada, it can stay there. I just want to make my country, Canada, better. And believe me we NEED PRESIDENT TRUMP to make America Great again so that Canada and America can work in conjunction to solve the Islamic problem.

>>70118997
yes, it is so sad and I relate to you in this regard. and minorities like us are then viewed as "traitors" by our family and people of our background who think we're trying to bring our people down.

Islam will not bring our people up, it will only bring us down! the Western World has offered us a chance at emancipating ourselves from the shackles of Islam, we need to educated MORE people to reject it!
>>
>>70119497
How I'm I a coward.

>>70119545
Yeah, I don't know what type of proof you want it's not like I have a ex-muslim license
>>
>>70119549
Wow im muslim and it honesatly just seems like you were looking for any excuse to leave the religion, any religion can be progressive or backwards it just depends on how you chose to look at it

So youre defiently exmuslim then, youre never going to go back. Are you exmulsim enough to take a shit on a quran and not care or is there still a single morsel of faith left in you
>>
>>70119616
>>70119549

As much as i'd love to beleive your stories, this is an anonymous image board, ask of you to post a picture of your hand with timestamp, i want to see that you truely are a brown saying these things.

>>70119822
>Muslim with my Flag

Fuck off you disgusting peice of shit.
>>
>>70119745
Lol i dunno blaspheme draw the prophet offensively or post a pic of your quran being desecrated

But seriously how doo you cope our muslim community would kill people like you easily
>>
>>70115778

Ever considered doing some undercover recording in "moderate" (ie. Hanafi/Maliki) mosques?
>>
>>70115778
I don't know, man. The long awaited Islamic Reformation is happening, the Caliphate is being carved out of the Levant, and its champions are ISIS. I don't see this ending in anything other than total war.
>>
>>70119333

You will need allies if you want you and your children to remain ex-muslim.
>>
>>70119822
Why would he shit on a qu'ran? He left the religion; he's not trying to offend it. It offended him.
>>
File: 1459682966762.jpg (65 KB, 803x510) Image search: [Google]
1459682966762.jpg
65 KB, 803x510
>>70119549
>>70119616
How the hell is that they didnt honor kill you yet?
>>
>>70119116
It's true, Education will make people wake up to the poison they've been spoonfed as children. We have to start with ourselves.

>>70119333
>>70119545
it's pathetic that I want my people to be educated, to have freedom, to emancipate themselves from a mental slavery called Islam?

If you want the honest truth from me, I think Islam may be the single biggest problem on Earth. People start as "moderate muslim" and then they listen to radical Islam and are fed "glory stories" about proud brothers who fought for Shariah Law. I was shocked at how many "brothers" said 9/11 was a great event and cheered anytime they saw whites getting slaughtered by muslim terrorists. I felt a deep disgust at what I was a part of and rejected it completely.

The only subreddit I ever visit is /r/The_Donald, there was a great thread a while ago from a muslim girl who said she grew to HATE islam because of how she was treated like a 2nd class person and wanted to vote for Donald Trump. she actually threw her hijab in the toilet and took a picture of it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4clhi7/trump_has_finally_inspired_me_to_leave_islam/d1jd1ym

>>70119866
give me 2 minutes to take a pic
>>
>>70120125
No would it bother him if he did or is it just any other kind of book
>>
>>70119908
No they wouldn't kill me, my family knows about it.
I won't desecrate the quran because my mum loves it and reads it, but I will say Mohammad is not the prophet there is no Allah and it's all made up.
>>
>>70119549
I know it's not /pol/ to be a feminist, but you sir, are one, and my vagina thanks you so much for it. It gives me heart to see that there are ex muslim dudes willing to see and say how fucked islam is regarding women, and how unhealthy it is to men and sex in general. Men and women shouldn't be scared of each other and of sex with each other.

Also I'm watching tv right now in kangaroo land, and there are tv ads promoting eating pork. Lololololol! I wonder how many muslims are offended.
>>
>>70120224
would you feel comfortable insulting the prophet
>>
>>70120168

They're still in infiltration mode there, not in full kill then apostates in the street mode they are here.
>>
>>70119333

You have no idea who pol is
>>
>>70120096
Yeah but I will not seek allies from people who hate me for the colour of my skin or hate my family because of what they believe
>>
>>70120224
There is still time for you to choose the real faith
Become an orthodox christian
>>
>>70120187
Do you go about shitting on books regularly? I'm a Christian, and I would never shit on a qu'ran.
>>
>>70120344
Yeah no problem
>>
>>70120430
I would set the "cur an" (romanian pun) on fire and then shit on the ashes
>>
>>70120396
Nah atheist m8. I'm done with religion
>>
>>70120539
Such a waste...
>>
>>70115778
>I was born from a Muslim family in Canada. When I was around 17 I started to study Islam more and realized how horrific and backwards an ideology it is.

You're lucky. Most Muslims are too retarded (and far behind the bell curve) to disown such a backwards ideology.

No one hates Muslims more than Ex Muslims (and Muslims would decapitate you if they had the chance to instate Sharia law).
>>
File: 1450090168221.jpg (110 KB, 552x800) Image search: [Google]
1450090168221.jpg
110 KB, 552x800
>>70119866
So you have to be brown to subscribe to islam?
>>
File: god bless donald trump.jpg (587 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
god bless donald trump.jpg
587 KB, 1920x1080
>>70119866
here's a picture.

>>70120328
it is so true. it's like muslim men are scared of being unattractive to their women or scared of other men looking at their wives so they have to cover them up. it's a practise of cowardice. i felt proud of stephen harper when he stood up for women like that (i know i'd hate to see my nieces wearing one of those stupid things), but sadly it might have lost him the election.

also bacon is delicious. god bless canadian pork!
>>
>>70120379

How fucking insane can you be to still stand by your family's beliefs? Your family almost certainly goes to a Hanafi/Maliki mosque. Or in other words they go to a mosque with an Imam which would secretly cheer your murder, that's the ideology you are telling us not to hate.

There are no allies for you, you're a lost cause.
>>
>>70120661

>Restoring my faith in Canada one patriot at a time
>>
>>70120328
As a vegan I am offended
>>
>>70120536
It wouldn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>70120539
Jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire is not a long term solution. I would challenge you to see that everything islam taught you about Jesus is wrong.
>>
>>70120183
You can have them educated and love freedom, western values without vilifying the people. Your post sounds like sounds like anti-muslim posts that you could find anywhere on the internet. Very nasty stuff that's untrue and way too general.
>>
File: 1459351544429.gif (2 MB, 383x576) Image search: [Google]
1459351544429.gif
2 MB, 383x576
>>70120802
It would make me euphoric
>>
>>70120661

Damn son you wherent trolling, Does your family and /or religeous folk know that you're non practicing anymore? if not you're in a great position for espionage
>>
>>70115778

We're happy to have you lad
>>
File: 300px-Mahmud_II[2].jpg (28 KB, 300x406) Image search: [Google]
300px-Mahmud_II[2].jpg
28 KB, 300x406
>>70117835
>"canadian"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-00-17-13.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-00-17-13.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>70120661
It's fucked when a religion shames people for the most basic human instinct and turns it into something warped and dirty. That's what happens. The men freak out and oppress their women, and the women turn frigid for fear of being labelled a whore. So backwards.

>>70120742
I drew you a picture of Mohammed. I hope it makes up for my love of pork and feasting on animal corpses.
>>
>>70120711
You need to stop making baseless assumptions. They don't go to Hanafi/Maliki mosqu, I don't even know wtf that is. It's clear you have no idea what your talking about. I used to go mosque and none of what you mentioned happened.
>>
>>70115778
also OP do you read anything about sufiism/bektashism/mutazille etc?
>>
>>70120661
This is why racism is bullshit, we need every ally in our battle to restore honor and truth to statecraft. With men like this angrily attacking the left, we can begin routing them.
>>
>>70121124
The simple fact that they choose to believe in a religion they don't know shit about and telling how peacful this is is enought for me to hate them.
>>
>>70120856
It's not about Jesus or Mohammed. It's more about the whole concept of God and religions
>>
File: unnamed.gif (116 KB, 214x252) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
116 KB, 214x252
>>70116959
Made friends, or started to, with a Moroccan girl. She tried to trick me into saying that la la illala shit. Why are they such jerks?

>>70116959
OP what does your family think? Has anyone ever gotten mad at you for your apostasy? They would kill you if you weren't in Canada.
>>
>>70121234
They didn't choose they were born into it and raised that way. You can find similar stuff in the bible and the Torah. But most modern Christians and Jews choose to ignore it. I can't see why it can't be the same for Muslims.
>>
>>70121616
Dunno if I can speak on behalf on Op but I have a friend who also left Islam
His parents didn't kill him but they did disown him and threatened to kill him if he ever came home again
>>
>>70115778
Is there something as "moderate" islam? Or are muslims that are "moderate" simply not aware of what their religion teaches them?
I always try to generalize a group of people, but with muslims it's really hard because of all the shit they say and pull. Even in the west the "moderate" muslims refused to pray for the deceased victims of the brussels terrorattack. Pew research suggest that most of them fully support sharia law, executing gays (which scares the fuck out of me) and so on.
>>
File: trump girls.jpg (416 KB, 1748x1542) Image search: [Google]
trump girls.jpg
416 KB, 1748x1542
>>70120886
i'm happy to say my family rejected the religion over time, my father first and later on me and everyone else. I guess I could do this but honestly I don't really want to go to a mosque, it's enough to me to say outright that they teach some very backwards things.

>>70121208
absolutely. I believe in a future where people believe in freedom and liberty and judge each other on their actions and not the colour of their skin. the leftists are oftentimes more racist than the right wingers.

also it's a scientific fact that conservative women are sexier than liberal women.

>>70120874
this is what scares me though. people start as "peace loving muslims" but they become more and more heavily indoctrinated to become "moderate muslims", the vast majority of whom support Shariah law. And believe me, the "moderates" smile when they see the radicals killing people. They go to mosques and talk about how we are slowly but surely winning the west and Islam will conquer the earth. and then you have the radical imams like this who broadcast their thoughts on the internet that we should be "Breeding people out of existence" that incites all these refugees to go rape people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkpwicN2k68

keep in mind they do this on 9/11 because they celebrate it as one of Islam's great victories.

it's sad but it's true. and it ALL stems from this disgusting ideology called Islam. The Christians and Jews and everyone else aren't NEARLY as violent or extreme as the muslims, and this is the cold, hard truth.

>>70121616
>trick you into saying the shahadah

what's better is teaching people the real historical significance of "la illaha ilallah", which is that it was used by the muslim armies to force people to convert to Islam with a sword at their necks. the shahadah is simply muhammad's most successful memes.

>>70121876
many moderates are not fully aware of what islam is. when they become aware they either reject it like me, or pick up a gun and some c4.
>>
>>70121731
I was born in a muslim family and I didn't choose it, luckily there are books, education and I don't live in a 3rd world country.

All the muslims I have met are complete hypocrite, when they heard about ISIS they shout "this is not islam" yet when you ask them about the Sharia they see nothing wrong with it. This is an issue.
>>
File: Ottoman Constitution Era.png (2 MB, 1091x821) Image search: [Google]
Ottoman Constitution Era.png
2 MB, 1091x821
>>70121876
>Is there something as "moderate" islam?
Ottoman one?
>>
>>70115778
>Believe me, no one hates Islam as much as those who used to be a part of it.
This is completely true, I've never seen such a vitriolic reaction from former Christians, Sikhs or Jews that I know (even the fedora tipping atheists are against religion as a whole rather than bash their old one).

Ex-Muslims though go all out, it genuinely is like it's the biggest cult in the world
>>
>>70121005
>european outfit
Don't roaches have their own culture? No? That's a shame.
>>
File: 1456783348000.jpg (288 KB, 577x440) Image search: [Google]
1456783348000.jpg
288 KB, 577x440
>>70121798
Thanks for the homily. Have a common Justin.

Do most Indians understand this side of Islam? My friend recently went to the south of India and his impression. was that people got along with Muslims very well. This surprised both of us.
>>
what would the most humane thing to do? expulsions and quarantine?
>>
File: ottoman cavalry.jpg (149 KB, 764x1093) Image search: [Google]
ottoman cavalry.jpg
149 KB, 764x1093
>>70122351
>Don't roaches have their own culture? No? That's a shame.
sadly Atatürk destroyed whats left of it
but yeah Mahmud had good uniforms that described the Ottoman Empire's diversity
>>
>>70122563
quarantine durka durkas into forest/artic in the north west
>>
>>70115778
>>70118997

Simple answer, take passages from the Koran and translate them in all languages available. Then distribute them.

Let them know that the religion they are following has lied to them this whole time.
>>
>>70122563
Well to stop giving them so much privileges first (especially in my country)
No more hallal and mosquee's, would be good to stop the invasion
>>
>>70122086
I don't even believe you're ex-Muslim anymore. You're equating every Muslim to ISIS. Like they all have the same sick disease ridden mind. All your posts are just Muslim bashing and playing on the fears of /pol/. You clearly have and an agenda and using insider knowledge trick to bash Muslims.
>>
File: closet_atheist.gif (734 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
closet_atheist.gif
734 KB, 460x345
>>70115778
I plan to study abroad in Sweden next spring.
Hopefully I can "Westernize" some Muslim women, while their potential suitors are busy raping.
>>
File: 1452637893794.jpg (17 KB, 478x500) Image search: [Google]
1452637893794.jpg
17 KB, 478x500
>>70122641
>ottoman cavalry
>it's all Zaparozhian cossack shit
LAILLALAH
>>
>>70122767
I talked about it with my parents for so many time, it is hopeless, I wasn't even agressive, just pointed the facts.

Recently I had a conversation with a muslim and I told him my story, I could tell he was pretty unsettled and he didn't know what to say. But he probably forgot it by now.
>>
>>70123079
>Zaparozhian cossack
irony is that cossacks are literally turkics or slavs who adopted turkic way of life that converted into orthodoxy
>>
>>70119616
I've heard this suggestion several times from ex muslims, that if you want to help a muslim.. take away is qu'ran and give him the sira and the hadiths to read, and then when they will see how mohammad really was, and then give them the qu'ran afterwards to read.

Do you agree with this notion?

Also, what was your process of coming to the realization that you wanted nothing to do with Islam, was it the hadiths, was it the sira, was it the qu'ran.. where did you begin to understand you didn't want any part of it.

As a "kuffar" christian myself when i studied the hadiths for example sahih al bukhari the 288 narrations about jihad where mohammad keeps restating that it's the best a muslim can do is to be a mujahid for the highest reward in paradise, the best deed etc.

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html first out of 288

The sunnah really is where i started to realize there was something clearly and seriously very wrong about Islam..

But what was it for you, what kickstarted it for you and could you explain maybe more in detail about this process for you? from starting to study it to saying ok i am leaving islam..?

Also vids related showing clearly that Islam is a massive misunderstanding of biblical texts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k
>>
File: (84).gif (447 KB, 294x237) Image search: [Google]
(84).gif
447 KB, 294x237
>>70122982
And what is wrong with that ?
>>
>>70123012
islam entails institutional mate guarding upto honor killings, they're like the mob and you're not in the family kufar
>>
>>70122767
heh translation of quran is kinda impossible since arabic has different meanings
i looked at both english and turkish quran
english version had more aggressive tone while turkish one is kinda soft/merciful
>>
>>70122137
You can't really reject Sharia without rejecting the religion. Also Sharia is such a broad term I don't even know what you want them to reject. Following Islamically prescribed laws is not the same as asking for those laws to be imposed on a western democracy on
>>
>>70122381
Muslims in South India are not really as religious, they're pretty tolerant tbqh
Inter-religious marriages do happen and the communities are pretty close-knit
Plus most muslim grills in South India are fair-skinned qts
As far as I know this is only in South India, muslims in other parts of India haven't integrated as well as the muslims in South India
(This is coming from a South Indian currently living in New Mumbai)
>>
>>70123428
Indian muslims are pretty bro tier
iirc you guys had the first female muslim ruler in the whole islamic world
>>
>>70115778
how many people did you bomb?
>>
>>70123277
Because it's false. Why would you willingly spread misinformation.
>>
>>70123428
I wonder why there are so many new Bombay cunts here
>>
File: 1448418844362.jpg (390 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1448418844362.jpg
390 KB, 2048x1152
My current religion is islam. AMA. I dont know how you're all so misinformed.
>>
>>70123561
Noor Jahan
Ye i've read about her, she was pretty based
The only "extremist" muslims you'll find here are in the muslim dominated areas, they fly pakistani flags there and its pretty much like a no-go area
The rest of the muslims are pretty okay tbqh
South Indian muslims are really bro-tier, they're very friendly and integrate well
>>
>>70123957
just kill yourself please
>>
>>70123843
Dunno
Was on one thread and there were like 5 Indians and all of them were from New Bombay
>>
>>70124057
Yeah same
>>
File: 1458667382259.png (442 KB, 723x904) Image search: [Google]
1458667382259.png
442 KB, 723x904
>>70123957
Tell me is Squid Haram or Halal?
>>
>>70123423
That's incorrect, sharia is law for muslims AND for non muslims, the goal of islam is to institute sharia in all nations of the world and replace the national law with that law making muslims superior and non muslims inferior which is exactly what sharia law does, stop acting as if it is only laws for you as you segregate in non islamic nations till your population segment grows..
>>
File: certificate of canuckitude.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1362) Image search: [Google]
certificate of canuckitude.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1362
>>70122982
I have seen first hand the kind of sympathies that the mosque attending muslim populace holds, and it is a scary one. I'm simply airing out what I've seen and heard. I'm not saying all muslims support ISIS or terrorists, but a VERY scary amount of them do. it's as if they're passive muslims, accepting radicalism as a force that betters their posture in the world, and they can simply turn their heads one way and say "I don't support ISIS" and then turn their heads the other way and say "Allahu Ackbar, we are spreading so rapidly through the world!".

>>70123238
honestly it was just watching people pray.

people pray out of guilt, they pray out of fear. Allah is such a fearmongering deity, he conscripts absolute justice (death) to infidels and to me does not sound like any loving god to me. as i became aware of how much people in the muslim openly hated freedom, free speech, women's rights, all of these things, that slowly made me become sick with the religion. Muslims are, overwhelmingly hypocrites, and I started to realize the only "true Muslims" on Earth were those radical muslims committing acts of terrorism, making other people wary of me and my culture because they RIGHTFULLY realize that Islam is a religion of HATRED, DEATH and DESTRUCTION.

Islam is a "Religion of Peace" the same way Big Brother says "Peace is War". This is the Truth! If you need any further proof that I am an ex-Muslim, let my own vitriol and disgust of the religion serve as proof!

I truly pity muslims. Only through education, showing people what Islam really represents and making people question the hateful ideology they've had shoved into their brains from the moment they're born and an imam hollers "ALLLAHU ACKBAR" into the crying newborn baby's ears... it's disgusting.

My name is Mohamed and I will tell you right now, there will NEVER be World Peace until Islam does not exist.

ISLAM IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CULT ON EARTH AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!
>>
>>70124093
Vashifag here, what about you?
>>
>>70123957
I know what you mean XD
>>
>>70124105
You mistaking him for someone else
>>
>>70124285
>ISLAM IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CULT ON EARTH AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT!
Oh i would look behind your shoulder now when i walk down the street.
>>
>>70124285
>ISLAM IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CULT ON EARTH AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT
Oh shit son, looks like you will leave this world soon.
>>
>>70121124

Odds are that you were a Sunni, odds are that if you were a Sunni your Imam followed the Hanafi or Maliki school of Fiqh. For instance the mosque the new mayor of London attends is a Hanafi mosque.

> The largest mosque is part of Tooting Islamic Centre, which is a sister mosque to Balham (and also to Streatham mosque). These mosques are of the Hanafi school of thought and lean towards a Deobandi theology.

Deobandi's are revivalists by the way, kindred to the Salafis/Wahabis. Why do I have to tell you all this?
>>
>>70124285
You're a good man, Mohamed.
>>
>>70124285
Your name is Mohamed, I really feel bad for you now...
>>
>>70124105
We can eat all the sea animals just fine
>>
>>70124035
Sure, before that, tell me why i should?
>>
File: 1458705162144.png (333 KB, 729x1416) Image search: [Google]
1458705162144.png
333 KB, 729x1416
>>70124285
You again make some good arguments.

>>70124422
>>70124528

See this ladies and gentlemen.. This is how practicing muslims want to treat ex muslims if they can get away with it.. cause they know too much. And ofcourse it's not their idea it's mohammads..

pic related.

When they encounter an ex muslim the facade can quickly drop!

Don't worry about these guys OP, we appreciate your courage.
>>
>>70124249
I'm not a Muslim. From what I was thought is that if you are in a non Muslim country you have to follow their laws. Find me where it says the goal of Sharia is to impose it on other nations and I will keep quiet.
>>
>>70115778
You still hate kikes though, right?
>>
>>70121005
>Roach
>>
>>70124553
That's where your wrong I never followed a particular mosque or adhere to a single madhab. That's not how it works. I just used to go to Friday prayers.
>>
>>70124951
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/noble/sura8.html#39

"38. Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do."

What is the law of allah / mohammad, the sharia..
>>
File: abdulhamit-wilhelm-tn.jpg (60 KB, 386x500) Image search: [Google]
abdulhamit-wilhelm-tn.jpg
60 KB, 386x500
>>70125370
>cuckraut
>>
>>70125467
Well if you take it out of context you can make the word of Mohammed (pbuh) seem to say whatever you want.
>>
>>70124951
They only follow the laws untill they have enough population to start calling for sharia law, that is the reason for having 3-4 wives via mosque weddings, and many children whilst segregating themselves in muslim communities. To increase the muslim demographic.

You can find this easy.. and its again and again the same thing.. find a moderate muslim ask him to denounce sharia he won't..

Ask them if they if they had the opportunity if they wanted sharia law as the law of the land, they will say yes..
>>
>>70121731

Protestantism : New Covenant with very little law. Not one iota of the old laws has supposedly been erased, yet somehow none of it's relevant ... it's a bit crazy, but nonetheless they have very few laws.

Catholicism : Pope can and has rewritten the Magisterium over time and continues to do so, it can and has evolved.

Reform Judaism : basically Torah only Judaism, they rejected the Talmud (equivalent to rejecting the Hadith ... but with less stonings, beheadings and crucifixions).

Sunni : almost everything which needed to be said about Shariah and Fiqh is accepted as having been said already, anything after the 10th century is just screwing around in the margins or creating temporary laws suited to living in non Muslim society ... dispute this and you're a Kafir.

Islam and orthodox Judaism are the only ones stuck in the middle ages. Because of their massive amount of dogma (Hadith and Fiqh for the Sunnis, Talmud for the orthodox Jews).
>>
>>70125579
It's peaceful when you're the minority and violent when you're the majority. got it.
>>
File: (774).jpg (23 KB, 267x268) Image search: [Google]
(774).jpg
23 KB, 267x268
>>70125579
Good on made me laugh
>>
File: 1458751514554.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
1458751514554.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>70125579
>i'm not a muslim but i was taught that sharia is not supposed to take over the world
>gets response
>says mohammad (pbuh) something only muslims do and claims i'm misrepresenting.
>>
>>70124285
You say the only true muslims are the radicals and so does ISIS. You say there will never be peace until Islam is destroyed, ISIS says there will never be peace until Islam dominates.
Do you see the pattern here, you and ISIS leave no room for people who are not extreme . It's a very dangerous way of thinking because you both believe there is only one version of Islam that everyone must adhere to.
>>
File: convert to islam.jpg (57 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
convert to islam.jpg
57 KB, 247x300
>>70125579
>(pbuh)

Salami Bacon, my muslim brother, Allahu Snack Bar!
>>
File: gsi2-overview-2.png (9 KB, 290x308) Image search: [Google]
gsi2-overview-2.png
9 KB, 290x308
>>70126214
The moderate muslim meme does not work here mohamed. try something else.
>>
>>70125690
>Christianity - New Covenant with very little law. Not one iota of the old laws has supposedly been erased, yet somehow none of it's relevant ... it's a bit crazy, but nonetheless they have very few laws.

Incorrect, and a massive misunderstanding..

"3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?"

"13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.
16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
>>
>>70125467
How is that Sharia law. Do you even understand what what Sharia law means. If people went by your criteria then everything in the quaran is sharia law.
>>
>>70126545
(cont)

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus."

This is why jesus STOPPED a woman being stoned for adultry and these things.. The old covenant laws were also only for the hebrews, were not designed to be for anyone else.. And was only to last for a certain time and was added because of transgressions..

Yet muslims snatched ideas from biblical texts and thus islam has stoning for adultery etc. And since they deny that christ is son of god, basically mohammad trumps jesus's "prophethood" in islam.. they don't recognize this change.
>>
>>70121124

> They don't go to Hanafi/Maliki mosqu, I don't even know wtf that is.

>>70125398

> That's where your wrong I never followed a particular mosque or adhere to a single madhab.

Oh, so now you suddenly know what Hanafi/Maliki means? Or did have to look it up?

Any way, do the Imam's leading the prayers for your family follow the Hanafi or Maliki school? What would consequently be their views on apostasy?
>>
>>70125869
We're not the same person how the fuck did you miss the ID and flag. Also I can say fuck Mohammed piss be upon him
>>
>>70126667
Stoning gays.
cutting the hand of thieves
stoning to adulterers.
public lashing of alcoholics.
stoning apostates.
paying blood money for murder.
institutionalized slavery.
no elections.
>>
>>70119333
I feel like you saying this is actually YOU looking for attention. Why u so salty?
>>
>>70125672
He won't denounce it because your asking him to denounce his religion. Sharia law includes what's halal or haram how to perform marriages, divorces, death rites ect. It covers every aspect of the persons life its not all about stoning people.
>>
>>70123957
I lived in Kuala Lumpur for a year. Why is it so shitty? Also why do muslims there die so frequently during Ramadan? Seems like a dick move on Allah's part
>>
>>70126545
>>70126713

The problem is Matthew 5:18, it's a bit hard to argue heaven and earth passed away. In practice protestantism has very little as far as proscribed law and punishment is concerned though and that's what's relevant here.
>>
>>70126667
The sunnah and the qu'ran is sharia, sharia as sura 45:18 shows is the law of the religion that mohammad described.. so muslims look to the sunnah to find the sharia law by studying what mohammad avoided and what he prescribed. (the hadiths and the sira).

The law of moses is similarly called the sharia of moses.

Allah also makes it very clear in the qu'ran that his laws are easy to understand.

From this there are derived many many rules for everything in life, how to go to bathroom to how to kill kuffar and everything else.

if a man leaves the faith, kill him for instance

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/70003/sharia-dummies-nonie-darwish

Obviously sharia is very extensive.. you can check out for instance here

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari.html here's subcategories of sahih al bukhari, so muslims can figure out which pertains to what.. if they have an issue with what they should do under sharia.
>>
>>70125690
You do make valid points, but I think the reason Christianity and Judaism got neutered is because of the enlightenment. I think the same can happen for Islam.
>>
>>70127702
It's funny did you just read what i just quoted to you.. the old covenant law was only for the hebrews, for NOONE ELSE.. so it did exactly what its purpose was.
>>
>>70127886
(cont) the problem is when you try to claim that non hebrews are under that old covenant law.. And it did exactly what it was ordained to do.
>>
>>70127400
>Why is it so shitty
in what way? lived there for 4 years.
>muslims there die so frequently during Ramadan
i've survived 23 Ramadans. the trick is to eat after dusk.
>>
>>70127702
please read what i quoted to you again, the old covenant law was only for the hebrews, noone else.. don't try to apply it to someone else.. it was to shut them up and added for their constant backsliding and transgressions till the schoolmaster arrived..

So now jesus the schoolmaster arrived.. with a new covenant for all mankind.. not only the hebrews.. and that's the law he is talking about..
>>
>>70126796
>>70126796
I know what they are but people don't go to a mosque based on a madhab. I used to go to any mosque and pray. It's not like a christian congregation or denomination. People just turn up to a mosque and pray you don't have a family mosque.
>>
>>70128240
(cont) so the old covenant law was never for all mankind at any point whatsoever.. it was only for the hebrews..

Which means you can't start claiming we should all follow the old covenant law of the hebrews when it was never for you or anyone else but them at that time.
>>
>>70120661
Lmao vitamin d ???

Go outside brown man lol I have to take that too for lack of sunlight
>>
>>70127400
You mean why is kuala lumpur so shitty? If thats the question, imo i think its because people who are governing it is also shitty. A lot of corruption, maybe. As to why they die a lot during ramadhan, that has nothing got to do with fasting because you cannot fast if you are putting your health at risk. I dont really think that there's many muslims dying during ramadhan, its just more exaggarated on the news during the period of ramadhan, people dia all the time, just that they dont make it on the news.
>>
>>70115778
The west will collapse, but we will build a better one.
>>
>>70128208
Its shitty because of najib babi
>>
>>70127711
>>70127049
I agree that's fucked up I wasn't trying to defend Sharia law, it call for me to be killed. I was just saying you can't ask a Muslim discard Sharia law wholesale because no Muslim will do that. The best we can do is let them have the harmless stuff like how to perform marriages. I'm absolutely against the barbaric stuff, I was just trying to make a distinction.
>>
File: ben carson endorses trump.png (715 KB, 654x582) Image search: [Google]
ben carson endorses trump.png
715 KB, 654x582
>>70128580
i only thank jesus for the gift of melanin but vitamin d is good for you no matter what.

you have to remember i live in canada, even if when i go out there's not much sunlight for like half the year.
>>
>>70115778
Question

I've took it upon myself to research how Islam got started

Apparently at some point of the pure bloodline, we were waiting on a woman to give birth, but she couldn't. The husband therefore said fuck it, and out of sin had sex with a maid. The maid decided to show off and strut in front of this baron woman, who ended up becoming pregnant despite her "baron-ness"

So the son of the whore became Muhammad, and the son of the baron woman became the bloodline for Jewish people

So fast forward to now, are we all just caught up in the sibling rivalry?

Do we

A. Extinguish the impure bloodline
B. Allow it to live and continue its destiny of turning everyone into the tainted bloodline
C. Let them be
D. Destroy both before they destroy us

If you believe that God didmt want Abraham to be born, if you believe that a bloodline created out of sin will only spread more sin,

Shit, if you're a Muslim and you can acknowledge were talking about the same God, then why can't Muslims just admit that they worship someone who isn't holy technically
>>
>>70128953
And it will stay like that until the opposition form something coherent. might be next GE, maybe the one after that.
>>
>>70128370

But those mosques still have Imams. If every Friday you let some Hanafi/Maliki asshole or worse Deobandi/Salafi monster lead you in prayer you are supporting him, you might not allow him in any other part of your life ... but you are giving him power and support just by sitting there.
>>
>>70129467
Answer

Who the fuck cares? Muhammad was a war mongering pedophile, I don't need some backwater story about him being a whore's son to hate him.

It's not a sibling rivalry. There is no rivalry, only the small minded see such a thing.

What we have is a free world where people can openly practise whichever religion they wish, being threatened by a rapidly spreading Islamic state which openly promotes violence against non-Muslims and rape against their women. This is why the "refugee crisis" exists, the vast sexual repression and inequality of the middle east has created a demon which is now literally raping Europe and parts of America.

We should let immigrants in, but ONLY if they prove they are educated, hardworking people who will add to the country rather than just spreading our borders open like a woman's legs for all the ISIS sympathizer refugees to take advantage of (who lets be honest, they're fleeing from the Russians trying to kill ISIS) .
>>
>>70129225
That makes sense, well hey congrats on taking a step on bettering yourself. It's fear that keeps people in Muslim communities from speaking up. Obviously not all of them are bad but they know at least 3 Muslims that are. It's also hard to step up and speak against your father or your neighbor. I'm not saying my religion is any better or smarter, I'm just saying I'm aware what your former religion does to those who leave it
>>
>>70129951

Your last paragraph is great

I've been saying that it's not up to the communities to defend your skin or your religion, it's up to you to show your community that you're not the enemy
>>
>>70129006

How are we supposed to do that? The only way to get out from under the package deal is by writing new dogma, like the Quranists and Ahmadis do.

They get killed a lot.
>>
>>70121876
Not OP but similarish story mom is muslim dad is athiest and both came to america when iranian revolution was happening

Among The other iranians who's parents were muslim but were born here I know about 20 and only one I would say is practicing islam seriously. (no pork, drinking, and fasts) And he is fairly "moderate" still won't do anything against the koran but is pro gay and abortion.

But when I actually visit Iran probably 30% of the kids and 90% of the adults their are very religious and it's really fucked up how far they go and how stupid they are. They fucking knife themselves and beat themselves with chains for like 30 minutes on one day (forgot the name of the "holiday") and a lot of other fucked up shit. I hope a republican wins and sanctions/bombs the hell out of iran so the younger generation pushes out the extreme zealots and goes back to pre-60's Iran
>>
>>70127702
If you look at the covenant of the hebrews and the stuff i quoted from galatians 3

here here and here
>>70126545
>>70126713

it's very clear that the old covenant was ONLY to be for the hebrews noone else, noone else in the world but for the hebrews, it even gives you a number of years.. and explains why it was made in what i quoted to you.. because of transgressions and the constant backsliding the hebrews did.. for instance the cutting of the foreskin.. it even says it was a CURSE for the hebrews only.. to put them in a certain way, because they were to prepare for the arrival of the messiah.. The cutting of foreskin it reduces sexual pleasure, it was not because god was like yeah i made you and wops i forgot that little snip of foreskin.. it was because they were performing a sexual ritual to baal in secret.. which you see in ezekiel 8-10 called if you look into it, weeping for tammuz.

This makes it very clear that noone else in the world but the hebrews and only for a short time, should have been circumsized, the epistles also argue about this with the hebrews saying they kept on to their traditions and make the covenant of the messiah of no effect.. eventhough that was not what was intended.

Then the schoolmaster, the messiah arrives, with a covenant for ALL mankind, love your neighbourgh as yourself being the heart of the law and upon that hangs all the law and all the prophets. and many of the hebrews reject him instead of following him.

tl;dr the old covenant laws of the OT were only for the hebrews, not for all man, and was added as a curse because of transgressions and constant backsliding.. they needed strict rules till the schoolmaster had arrived with the covenant (law) for ALL MAN.

(captcha was schoolbusses, have to love the funnies)
>>
>>70129968
there is very much a notion of passivity to radicalism in the muslim community. call it silent consent.

ex-Muslims notice when there is a terrorist attack such as 9/11 or the Paris/Brussels attacks that in mosques and masjids, people toss away their public image (they present to everyone else) and can "be themselves". They either silently condone these acts of terrorism, or outright celebrate them. some masjids will even take a moment to grieve for the "heroes" who must now be celebrating in jannah for their assault against the "fascist Western World". the sad part is people sometimes don't even believe what they hear, that people silently supporting the terrorists could be right in their cities. it's a very hard pill to swallow. Donald Trump asked why muslims don't report the militants and radicals to the police even when they know they're terrorists... on the one hand you're right about people feeling as if they're "betraying their people" to point out someone is plotting an act of terror in the name of Islam, on the other hand there's a possibility many of these people staying quiet are simply "cowardly muslims" who celebrate these "brave muslims" who commit acts of terror.

it's a very, very scary thing that Islam is.

>>70130395
can you believe Iran was actually one of the most socially progressive nations on Earth? Before the Ayatollah's took over? Iran is a PICTURE PERFECT EXAMPLE of how Islam can literally MOVE THE CLOCK BACKWARDS on a socially progressive and liberated people! We might have had beautiful, well educated, professional Iranian women coming into the West instead of the hijab wearing, subservient women who live in Iran now.

and it is SHOCKING how fast that clock moved backwards! take notice of how potent a poison to the mind Islam is!
>>
>>70130395
>pre 60s Iran
I saw pictures of that, I can't believe what happened to that country desu.

Does that guy that practices Islam seriously also know what the sharia law is etc? I mean I'm no pro with that stuff but I see that the sharia law is not compatible with the western values.
>>
>>70130764
(cont) this is also why jesus STOPS a woman being stoned for adultery.. let he who is innocent cast the first stone etc. They were guilty of backsliding the hebrews, that's why it was added onto them and ONLY onto them, as a means of punishment for transgressions..

And he stops it cause he's coming with a covenant for all man.. which does not include stoning for adultery.. that was for them..
>>
>>70130908
Yeah Islam is a cancer
>>
>>70116959
>the Arab world might have become a bastion of free speech, education and liberty if not for the horrible pedophile prophet Muhammad.

85 IQ Inbred people with excess of gelatophobia, high time preference and high sociopathy who create low-trust societies maybe (on average, OP case granted excepted) need extreme authoritarianism and would create another such system as an extended phenotype.
>>
>>70129848
You're right in that sense, but the ones I used to go to talked about generic shit like the afterlife, why should pray more and abstain from sin. Most of them were like that in my experience.

>>70130239
I don't know. It's the best I could think of. It just seemed like the easier approach than basically asking someone to give up their religion.
>>
>>70131217
You didn't think that the reason for this inbreeding and things like this might be because of Islam?
These kinds of practices are normal for muslims because of whom they follow..
>>
>>70131074
idk tbqh I don't talk to him much about religion, but my father told me that he was much more religious than he seemed like, which was weird at the time since he was always talking about joining a frat. The more I knew him the more I realized he was mostly talk about that stuff, friends always offered him alcohol and weed never took it, always talked about how he loves current iran and how the shah was bad, it got worse overtime. But I stopped talking to religion with him and since then it's more fun to hang out with him.

The ironic thing is that his father was a drunk and his extremely religious mother who I blame as the cause of his brainwashing had a divorce with him.
>>
>>70131505
Obvious counterexamples are Bosnians and Persians: no inbreeding or rape gangs
>>
>>70131505
Think about it when the perfect example you are trying to mimic marries a 6 year old girl at the young age of what was it 40-50 or so.. and conssumates the marriage 3 years later.. And has revelations throughout the qu'ran that seems to only pertain to giving mohammad special privelege to have sex with his slave girls and other peoples wives.. something which aisha the mother of the faithful, his child bride notices aswell, and goes mohammad it seems allah hastens to fullfill your desires. She's no bullshit that little girl, definately one of my favourite characters in the islamic texts.. but anyways, when you have that as a perfect example to emulate, the sky is the limit..
>>
>>70131784
Well it took a while for persia to be converted to islam.. and bosnians well they were mostly europeans beforehand weren't they.

But maybe you have a point, i'm not sure enough to disregard that.
>>
>>70115778
Tell me what you all plan to do in the Middle East that your moving everyone out of it and not sending them back.
I'll tell you what you are though fucking terrorist and terrorist sympathizers letting get more and more land.
>>
>>70121208
It´s pretty interesting that considering /pol/ is supposed to be this turbo-hateful board and yet we praise the minorities on our side like noones business.

We truly give no fucks.
>>
File: black people love donald trump.jpg (63 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
black people love donald trump.jpg
63 KB, 1200x675
>>70132062
it's not about religion, it's about ideology.

i admit i used to hate conservatives and thought all white people hated me... in many ways /pol/ helped me to wake up and realize how the liberals and globalists have slowly torn the world apart. it was a hard pill to swallow that the culture I originated from was a backwards and hateful one, but now that I see the light I only want to help redpill people and help to make my country (and America, our greatest ally) stronger.

that's why I'm so happy to see black people, arab people, latinos all waking up and realizing Donald Trump isn't trying to marginalize them, he's trying to help them.
>>
>>70132062
Well, the AfD got many votes from immigrants in germany. Trump gets many votes from blacks, hispanics and so on.
>>
>>70131784

Look at what Saudi Arabian money is doing Eastern European Muslim communities though. They're busy creating small enclaves of inbreeding barbarians and the non observant Muslims there have no real defense.
>>
>>70132485

>/pol/ is literally a religion of peace, willing to unify people of races and backgrounds in a conquest against bigotry and hatred

Think about it - it´s true, and both hilarious and absolutely despicable that a fucking chinese imageboard has to do it.
>>
>>70133084
This is why Donald Trump will be President.

He's a man of the people who uses meme magic to empower the nationalists to love their country again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f81_1459796620

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856
>>
>>70132485
holy fug that black qt on the left
10/10 would fug
>>
>>70133084
the reason why is because people can discuss their differences openly without censorship, thats how we can come to an understanding. And i agree, the fact that this has to come from a chinese based imageboard is sad, but also exciting, it demonstrates that we dont need "diversity training" and any of that shit to understand each other. pol and int are truly international boards. this is what a truly multicultural society looks like.
>>
>>70134859
>this is what a truly multicultural society looks like.
Multiculturalism is cultural genocide
True multiculturalism is diversity
Where cultures can openly interact without intermixing with each other
That is what a truly advanced society looks like
>>
>>70115778
islam is the best violent apocalyptic ideology. 'Kill the world, for to break is divine.' RIP Osama.
>>
>>70135027
>cultural genocide
>implying that is a bad thing

if your culture is to poo in the streets then thats a culture that deserves "genocide", stop using kike terms
>>
File: omarosa.jpg (230 KB, 558x837) Image search: [Google]
omarosa.jpg
230 KB, 558x837
>>70134633
she was on season 1 of the apprentice

one of the more well known trump supporters.
>>
>>70123957
Why do you believe in God?
>>
>>70135459
Cultural genocide is when two cultures intermix and nothing is left of the of the former cultures
Its not a kike term, in fact kikes are trying to shut down this term
Cultural genocide is what's happening in Europe where Europeans are losing their own culture because of the invasive culture intermixing with them
Diversity is when cultures co-exist alongside each other, Multiculturalism is when cultures intermix with each other and everything good about the original cultures is lost

What would you rather choose?
That Indians keep shitting in the streets on their own or that you join Indians in shitting in the streets even though you don't want to?
The latter is what happens in a multicultural society

>>70135515
Thanks 4 sauce
>>
>>70135826
the reason why europeans are losing their culture is because taxation, and absurd immigration policies, and that's not multiculturalism. also european countries are the homeland of ethnic whites, and it should be protected. Colonial countries like the US or even australia should be more open to multiculturalism since they are immigrant nations.

what would I rather choose? well, i would follow my own customs if i desire, and pick from other cultures other things that i like. i live in the us but i like things from many cultures, and like to interact with others as well. what is killing true multiculturalism is that whites are completely censored, and other inferior cultures get a pass like islam or ghetto culture.
>>
File: multiculturalism.jpg (27 KB, 400x507) Image search: [Google]
multiculturalism.jpg
27 KB, 400x507
>>70136800
Then what you're aiming for is cultural diversity not multiculturalism
USA is a good example of successful cultural diversity. Different cultures exist alongside each other and you can live freely
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 772x817
>>70120661
Need you on the frontline bro cause we're all just FUCKING WHITE MALES. You, can be heard, you could make a difference.
>>
File: muhammad mask.jpg (32 KB, 310x305) Image search: [Google]
muhammad mask.jpg
32 KB, 310x305
>>70136800
>>70137259
i agree, the usa is an example that a culturally diverse nation can exist. diversity has been threatened by the growing spread of free speech censorship. islam for one is a culture that I think stems from hatred and a warmongerer, it is truly perverse when you understand the islamic scriptures for what they are.

even I will admit that qu'ranic verse has a beauty that transcends time. spoken in its native tongue the qu'ran is like on long great arabic poem, i can understand how people are enamoured by the sound of it's verse. but the problem is the ideology it exudes. it's an ideology created by a man who wanted to build a world where everyone would treat him and his offspring as holymen, even though he couldn't read or write, where no one could ever mock him through depiction or free speech, where no one would question his right as a 70 year old man to freely have sex with multiple small girls. and he achieved this by gathering his army of scholars, soldiers, countrymen, farmers, doctors, EVERYONE joined his army/religion when they would ransack and rape the villages, putting a sword at people's necks and forcing them to cry out that Allah was god and Muhammad his prophet as their wives and children were raped.

I am named Mohamed, and yet I would say that Muhammad was worse than Hitler.

YOU DO NOT SEE PEOPLE BEING MAIMED AND KILLED FOR MOCKING JESUS CHRIST, THE MEDIA OPENLY ENCOURAGES IT; YOU SEE PEOPLE MAIMED AND KILLED FOR WORSHIPING JESUS IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE SUNNI ISLAM IS ATTEMPTING TO GENOCIDE ALL OTHER CULTURES!

YOU DO NOT SEE THE SAME OCCUR FOR MUSLIMS, THE EXACT CONVERSE OCCURS! THIS IMAGE IS ANCIENT AND REPRESENTS THE HATRED OF FREE SPEECH THAT IS INTEGRAL TO ISLAM'S DOCTRINE!

PEOPLE ARE MAIMED AND KILLED FOR MOCKING MUHAMMAD (1400 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH), AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYONE MOCKED OR RIDICULED IN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA FOR BEING A MUSLIM!

THE GENOCIDE OF ALL NON-SUNNI CULTURES IS PERPETRATED BY ISIS AS WE SPEAK.
>>
File: black man of reason.png (594 KB, 1920x1342) Image search: [Google]
black man of reason.png
594 KB, 1920x1342
>>70138559
honestly I have become more outspoken in my support of Donald Trump. I used to be afraid of being labelled racist or crazy by people (it is shocking how much the media demonizes this man for being reasonable), but lately I've been swelling with enthusiasm. I can't wait for him to be President.

maybe I will make a video of myself describing why I support him. if I do I'll be sure to share such a video on /pol/.

I know that there are few of us, but know that there are people of all races who support Donald Trump.

Make America Great Again!
>>
>>70139715
Please do so
There are several videos of blacks and hispanics supporting Trump but there's a shortage of videos of other minorities supporting Trump
>>
>>70122303
Another era: Ottomans were trying to emulate European nationalism while remaining at the same 'Muslim/Turkish', kind of doing what Ataturk would have done better after WWI.
The only now that the Muslim world can reform itself is like Ataturk did: there's no progress by blindly following a religion, Europe proves it, I don't know why Muslims can't get it.
>>
File: 2016 chibi 03.jpg (442 KB, 850x1676) Image search: [Google]
2016 chibi 03.jpg
442 KB, 850x1676
>>70140315
i'll give it a go
>>
>>70138791
You make a very good argument. And thank you for being so couragous to speak out about it.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.