[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snopes: No proof that protesters are getting paid at Trump Rallies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
http://www.snopes.com/craigslist-ad-trump-rally/

> The claims about a conspiracy to disrupt the Trump campaignlacked any real proof thatsuch a campaign was actually afoot, much less that any figures such George Soros or Republican rival Ted Cruz were behind those efforts. Nearly all these claims pointed to the above-citedCraigslist ads as evidence, but all of those ads simply sought door-to-door canvassers during an election year; none of them advertised positions as paid agitators or protesters.

Is this true /pol/?
>>
>>70115398
>snopes
>literally a couple of jews "researching" everything with no empirical process and shit-tier citations
You seriously believe snopes?
>>
>>70115552
I assume you have proof then?
>>
>>70116857
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/03/anti-trump-protesters-admit-answering-craigslist-ad-and-getting-paid-to-protest-trump/
>>
File: 1459659156992.jpg (984 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459659156992.jpg
984 KB, 1000x1000
>>70116857
>>
>>70115398
these protesters do it for free

also, there is proof that some of these protesters work for or belong to the OpenSociety Foundation. I don't have it saved, but the Indian chick that bike locked her neck to a truck in Arizona is a literal employee of OpenSociety
>>
>>70116857
Well there's the fact that moveon was the group leading the protests and their primary donor is soros
But that's just a coincidence right?
>>
>>70117068
well now you do >>70117006
>>
>>70115398
Snopes has thrown out objectivity years ago
There are thousands of documented cases of Soros funded rent-a-mob and actual employees at anti-trump rallies
>>
Everyone knows the paid shill are here.

TRUMP GENERAL PAID SHILL EDITION.
>>
>>70116952
But then how do you know they aren't getting paid to say they were paid to protest trump.
>>
>>70115398
>Snopes as a credible source
>>
File: we didnt want to do it for free.jpg (150 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
we didnt want to do it for free.jpg
150 KB, 600x600
>>70117068
>these protesters do it for free

Whether they want to or not!

kek

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Ferguson-Missouri-paid-protesters/2015/05/25/id/646587/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.