[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Immigrants=profit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
accept immigrants=more laborforce
more labor force= company can hire people cheaper
comapany can hire people cheaper=increase profit.

/pol/ I don't know why you hesiste to accept immigrants
>>
>>70115185
more immigrants = more labor force
more laborforce = less competition for labor
less competition for labor = lower prices for labor
lower prices for labor = our people becoming poorer while immigrants and bankers get richer
>>
Can you into crime statistics you fucking gook?
>>
>OWAITU PIGU GO HOMU
>>
>>70115185
Do you ever sleep? I swear you spam the same fucking thread every hour.
>>
I bet you weren't even born in Japan you fucking liberal weeb.
>>
>>70115185
Shitposting aside you gooks will know why when you start importing niggers and kebabs

And by the way even the biggest beta of the west is 10x manlier than the shit i saw walking around in Tokyo so you better have some legit men ready to go in the Country side or you will be taken over within a few years
>>
Why do you always post around this time of night? Does your job keep you that late?
>>
>>70115185
>comapany can hire people cheaper=increase profit.

And that's good how? It's not me making the profit
>>
>>70115443
nah, I just want to enrich /pol/ before go to bed desu
>>
File: quran2.jpg (86 KB, 700x405) Image search: [Google]
quran2.jpg
86 KB, 700x405
>>70115185
I would be willing to take immigrants if they weren't lazy Arab/African muslims, all of the women are on benefits and half of the men.
Then add all the extra money we have to spend on police/surveillance, etc. Because of increased risks of Islamic terrorism and crime in general. They are a drain on society.
>>
>>70115553
>nah
Your English is getting more natural. Keep at it!
>>
>>70115185
then why is the economy of the EU countries with the most immigrants going down the shitter

immigrants are only good if they're skilled, willing to work and learn the local culture/language
>>
>labor
>hire

>PEOPLE

I don't know where to begin.
>>
>>70115185
Japan should really get it's act together and kick these idiot foreigners out.
>>
>>70115185
legalizing pedophilia = profit

we don't give a fuck about GDP, we mainly care about culture. whites aren't going to starve if they're running their own country.
>>
>>70115185
There is nothing wrong with legal immigration provided they have been thoroughly background checked.

The problem is illegal and criminal immigrants.
>>
File: peaceful muslim.jpg (71 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
peaceful muslim.jpg
71 KB, 500x600
>>70115947
>>
>>70115185
Stupid thread
>>
File: 165.png (47 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
165.png
47 KB, 300x100
>>70115185
anime anime waifu idole manga desu desu neeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.