[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /pol/ >be me, European blooded white male (american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: FQeqe0c.png.jpg (55 KB, 600x302) Image search: [Google]
FQeqe0c.png.jpg
55 KB, 600x302
Help me /pol/

>be me, European blooded white male (american though)
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>dating ethnic girl
>best person I've ever dated
>leagues above any white woman I've dated, because white women are ruined
>still racemixing

What should be done about this double bind?
>>
>>70115112
Keep the girl.
You never know if you're gonna be the start of a new master race, just like it happened when homo sapiens mixed with neardenthals.
>>
>>70115112
Don't be a race traitor.
>>
>>70115112
Culture is leagues more important than race. If you can maintain your values with this girl, and pass them to your offspring, that's the holy grail. Also, hybrid vigor.
>>
>>70115609
>>70116021
Don't listen to these jews.

OP, by dating this girl you're basically flushing your genetic heritage down the drain. You'll disgrace the legacy of your ancestors, and you'll be no better than the women who date niggers.
>>
>>70115112
Do as you will but like the other anon posted, it's lineage you should think about. What do the elite have that they don't want us to have? A history, a worthy lineage toward a specific goal. Eugenics has been around for a long long time friend. It's just only the ultra elite can do it these days.
>>
>>70116149
Don't listen to this kike OP.
He wants you to marry a trashy white girl to feed you to the divorce industry.
Good girls are extremely rare and you lucked out, don't blow this chance.
>>
Ask her if shes still an anal virgin.
>>
>>70116583
There are still plenty of good white women left. Besides, it's irrelevant either way. His child will be white, and he'll be able to instill proper values.
>>
>>70116583
Don't listen to this coinhoarder, OP. He wants you to trash the White Raceā„¢ in favor for some baboon that will never, NEVER love you for you.
>>
>>70116568
im mixed european though. so in a way im kind of a mutt
>>
>>70116995
Do t listen to this Jahova jive OP. Unless she's a nigger the kid will come out white enough. Just teach him our people's respectable ways and save him from degeneracy
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>70115112
If normal girl
>nothing
If SJW/Browses tumblr
>run
I dated a Korean chick at uni, and should have followed my instinct when she said she was a PoC (exact spelling lol)

in the end she tried to leverage my friends against me to paint me as a racist, with mixed results.

I take solace in the the fact that I blew coke up her ass in Vegas, before she was "officially" broken up with her viet boyfriend. It's too easy to cuck blue pills.
>>
File: 1459683587975.gif (826 B, 120x160) Image search: [Google]
1459683587975.gif
826 B, 120x160
>>70115609
>>70116021
>>70116583
>>70117288

Either way OP, the choice is yours. Just keep in mind that everything you do is cataloged one way or another. If a fourth reich (or something similar) would occur in the future, you and your kid will most likely be executed or sent to live with the non-whites, because you're a race-traitor and your child is biracial.
>>
>>70115112
amerimutts, I fucking hate you
>>
>>70115112
white "wymen"
ethnic girl

you just changed to a newer model. the paint job isn't the difference, it's the mileage.
>>
File: guess who.jpg (42 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
guess who.jpg
42 KB, 491x491
>>70117679
Either way OP, the choice is yours. Just keep in mind that everything you do is cataloged one way or another. If a fourth reich (or something similar) would NOT occur in the future, you and your wife will most likely be well cared for and have a strong and plentiful descendance, because you choose virtue over aesthetics and raised your children well.
>>
>>70115112
Don't listen to the permavirgins ITT

If you think she's the one, stay with her.

When shit goes down, the apocalypse or whatever, do you really think the white race will stand together and unselfishly help each other, or go full every man for himself and kill each other for supplies?

People will stick with their families and close friends like they've always done, from caveman to today.

This artificial race unity bullshit that was invented only a century ago needs to go, because in nature it's every living thing for itself (and its family).
>>
>>70119449
makes the most sense here, thanks anon
>>
You are not European in first place
>>
>>70120258
You welcome friend, just do what you feel is right and go with the flow.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.