[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the RNC doesn't pick Trump, which really isn't a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: pan_the_cameras.jpg (4 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
pan_the_cameras.jpg
4 MB, 2400x1800
If the RNC doesn't pick Trump, which really isn't a big if. Could it be possible that Trump could run independent and as a result Bernie and then Bloomberg? I mean that would split the vote on both sides.

(All hypothetical. I realize that is not a highly likely scenario.)
>>
It's absolutely possible he'll run as an independent. It's very possible he won't get picked by the RNC. I don't think he'll just sit down, he'll keep fighting for the presidency after he gets cucked by the GOP.
>>
>>70113978
You people are starting to believe the shills and don't really understand how a contested convention works. Trump will be nominated as long as he gets at least 1000-1100 delegates.
>>
>>70113978
I hope that this election turns into a shitstorm of independents. We need to break up the two party system
>>
File: 1458889052502.jpg (29 KB, 314x502) Image search: [Google]
1458889052502.jpg
29 KB, 314x502
>>70114620
Holy Fuck I actually want to believe in Jeb on this one. But the RNC is bringing down the long arm on Trump. It's still possible that something huge could happen that could propel him well above rato. I still think he'll be ahead by miles but to get in with the delegates all the better.
>>
>>70114816
Agreed. Even our three party Federal system here could use more company (Sometimes four but I don't want to bring the separatists into this as a valid option). I don't know how the U.S. has gone this long with two.
>>
>>70115490
Our three party system is basically a two party system. The Liberals and Conservatives have all the power while the NDP kick up a little fuss every now and then.
>>
File: trump_patton.png (893 KB, 1243x627) Image search: [Google]
trump_patton.png
893 KB, 1243x627
>>70114349
Trump must channel his true self and push forward even though everyone is telling him to pull back because he won't win. He must become the five-star himself. And stay away from jeeps.

But truthfully Trump must win or else the U.S. will end up with a broken republican party with nothing to show for it. This'll give the democrats a huge advantage in the years to come.
>>
>>70115768
Trump will most likely be killed by the Jewish corporate overlords. There's no way they'd let someone cut into their profits and force them to be honest businessmen.
>>
>>70115718
True enough for today. But if Jack Layton hadn't died then it would have been a much better showing for the NDP. They might've even been able to take away the liberals majority if Tommy the commie wasn't head.

Also the bloc hasn't really been big since the 90's. They've lost most of their seats post 2004 ( thank the Lord ).
>>
File: pepe_ivanka.jpg (1 MB, 1538x2050) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ivanka.jpg
1 MB, 1538x2050
>>70115929
But Ivanka has a beautiful Jewish baby.
>>
>>70113978
LISTEN, YOU DUMB FUCKING CANADIAN, AND ALL YOU OTHER STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS WHO THINK YOURE SO GODDAMN SMART:

THE DEADLINE.
TO FILE.
TO RUN INDEPENDENT.
>HAS FUCKING PASSED.

TRUMP IS NOT RUNNING INDEPENDENT, YOU FUCKING MORONS
>>
If Trump wants to win he needs to fucking get his ground game together.
>>
>>70116417
He can still run a write-in campaign, there are no rules against that. He's just off of the ballot in sore loser states.
>>
>>70116417
Geez scooter calm down there bud. Why don't we just go for a rip and smoke a few darts eh? Talk about the dirty dangles that we saw in the Canucks game huh bud? Why don't cha take a seat on the chesterfield and we'll put on 22 minutes? How about it eh?

But seriously man its just a hypothetical. Don't ready the nukes all of a sudden we're mainly chinks not nips.
>>
>>70116761
Thought that it worked something like that. Thanks.
>>
>>70116140
People were only talking about the NDP's chances because of Layton's death. Hell, not even the "NDP supporters" voted NDP then they had the gall to go online and tell people that voted Liberal to thank them for the win. And to be honest who would you rather have in office? The Conservatives who have subjected this country to economic stagnation and weakness? The NDP who are even farther left than the Liberals and LITERALLY wanted to abolish the senate?

Fuck no, the Liberals were the only choice in this election even if I fucking hate Trudeau's disingenuous face.

>>70116243
Being Jewish is passed on through the mother, I thought. Since she's his daughter and not him they just need to kill him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.