[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Christian pastors and churches be allowed to deny services
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8
File: 1459638688866.jpg (495 KB, 1168x1200) Image search: [Google]
1459638688866.jpg
495 KB, 1168x1200
Should Christian pastors and churches be allowed to deny services to gay people? I say no.
>>
>>70113774
This pic is retarded. Hulk already has a progressive rework: he is a korean now.
>>
>>70113873
Asians don't count.
>>
>>70113774
Private services/companies/etc should have a right to deny services to anyone they want for any reason.
>>
>>70113774
>service is a part of their religion
>freedom of religion is a thing in most of the world
>their holybook is anti-homo
>this does not directly cause any physical, mental, financial or social harm to the homosexuals
Yes.
>>
File: 1448084128057.png (61 KB, 261x212) Image search: [Google]
1448084128057.png
61 KB, 261x212
>>70113774
>the hulk is now a bull dyke
I sure hope this is real life.
>>
>>70114188
Disagreed, you don't have a right to let fairy tales harm someone else happiess
>>
>>70114309
Nobody is being brought to any harm if they are denied religious service.

They can always find someone else to host service for them.
>>
>>70114309
The bill of rights says differently.
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

America.

Also, your opinion on what a fairy tale is subjective. I believe the homo fantasy of their degenerate being accepted is a fairy tale that needs to be incinerated. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>70114252
It's not.
>>
>>70113774
Should bridge clubs be allowed to deny people who want to play pokemon and not bridge? i say no
>>
>>70113774

It's like they are trying to kill cape shit. More power to them. Most comics are garbage except for stuff like Sandman series and Watchmen.
>>
>>70114309
OK. My happiness is shitting on dogs, and i wont own people under the delusion that they own an animal stop me from my happiness
>>
>>70113774
You signed up as a Justice of the Peace. That's the job you're doing. You being a priest has little to do with it. Do your job.
>>
>>70113774
Christian pastors should be executed for fostering a demonic jewish religion.
>>
you should be able to ban services to anyone for whatever reason
>>
>>70113774
Yes, Church and state are different entities. The state shouldn't force the church to marry two homos.
>>
>>70113774
well with that hair and size he already looks like a lesbian
>>
>>70115497
Hate jews, but I totally agree. Religions should have the full power to self-regulate who has access to participation or not.
>>
>>70114309
But by arguing such, you are elevating these 'fairy tales' above reality. You are literally participating in their fantasy.

Who's delusional now?
>>
>>70113774
Well they don't deny their services for thiefs and murderers either so I don't see why being a faggot is such a big deal to them.
>>
>>70113774
>giving a shit about protestants
>>
>>70113774
Um..
Why the fuck not?
Kill yourself you degenerate faggot
The world will be a better place without you
People shouldn't be forced to do anything they don't want to
>>
>>70115601
Because gays don't like straight people.

Why should I tolerate you if you won't tolerate me?
>>
>>70115601
This is an actually good point. Churches should acknowledge that "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God". However, JEsus also instructed us to tell someone when they are sinning and if they refuse to repent after the whole church tells them then we should cast them out. Basically homosexuals have been told a million times that they are sinning and the refuse to repent.
>>
>>70115601
Because it's against dogma.
>>
>>70114309
Yes we fucking do you degenerate little snow flake
How the fuck do you even live
I swear you faggots are worse then muzzies
>>
>>70113774
Hulk having any kind of sexual preference is scary thought though. I mean he'd plow through anything with a single thrust, though I guess getting disembowled by a horse cock etc. is pretty normal for gays.
>>
>>70113774
Post YFW you realize separation of church and state is to protect religion from the government.
>>
>>70114081
That's how I have always looked at it, it's a problem that solves itself, they refuse service they lose business, so let them make that choice.
>>
>>70115856
degenerates probably find it extremely sexy to have your colon blown open as bruce banner goes hulk inside of you
>>
>>70113774
As a fedora tipper, I say yes. Let them be bigger faggots than the faggots they hate.
>>
well, from a legal/logical standpoint you have a couple of flaws there.

1) In the US, people are supposed to be GUARANTEED their right to religious freedom. On the other hand, no one is guaranteed the right to have a cake baked for them by someone who doesn't want to.

2) In the US, no one can be 'enslaved'--that is, no one can be forced to do labor for someone else. This is why doctors can refuse to treat anyone they don't want to treat. The Supreme court has even upheld that.

So how are gays getting around these and suing people? Because we are a litigious society, and civil tort doesn't have to rely on statute. anyone can sue anyone for anything, you just need a lawyer to agree to take your case and your money.
>>
>>70115924
I don't think secular companies should be allowed to do this. It would result in too much chaos. Everyone would have to remember every company's rules for every issue and transaction. Society would implode.
>>
>>70115601
Because a dick is suppsed to go into a vagina
The purpose of life is to procreate and faggots don't wont to procreat they want the same sex
If you're a faggot you literally serve no purpose hear
>>
>>70115836
So is killing and stealing. Or did I misinterpreted Thou shalt not kill/steal?
>>70115732
I need source on that. Also, a misanthrope can still join the church even if he hates everyone around him.
>>70115754
Even if you are a serial killer and refuse to repent, the church won't cast you out. Same thing with being a thief.
>>
I think that religious places like churches should be the only places able to turn people away because of reasons like that. If I was marrying my trap waifu and a church wouldn't marry us, I wouldn't want to get married there in the first place.
>>
>>70116142
>even if you are a serial killer and refuse to repent the church wont cast you out

What a retarded thing to say, i hope youre a troll
>>
>>70113943
Asians will be hated in the future after whites are extinct
>>
>>70116142
Its posissble for someone to stop stealing its not possible for a faggot to not be a faggot
Its fucking simple as that
>>
>>70115860
original purpose aside...the US Supreme court has mandated for the last 200 years, that the bill of rights is an umbrella that applies everywhere on US soil.
>>
>>70116142
source on gays specifically targeting straight people.

hmmm

http://www.wnd.com/2015/07/gays-shopped-for-christian-clerk-to-target/

http://shoebat.com/2014/12/12/christian-man-asks-thirteen-gay-bakeries-bake-pro-traditional-marriage-cake-denied-service-watch-shocking-video/

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj7laWap_rLAhWM7yYKHWioB_UQFggvMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.christianpost.com%2Fnews%2Fgay-activists-target-faithful-christian-pastors-137586%2F&usg=AFQjCNGJLV8WBz3BgcusN-NFeVxrJp3APg&sig2=tmKtAR_FBM_m5u7UpHtxTQ

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj7laWap_rLAhWM7yYKHWioB_UQFgg3MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.churchmilitant.com%2Fnews%2Farticle%2Fgay-rights-activists-target-christian-bakers&usg=AFQjCNHnt0yGjzx0YZj9Q64gjpCbJKyxGQ&sig2=YvKYeAxwfzdmll0T2uVKnQ

The gay mafia is real and anyone who says otherwise is a filthy anus invading homo.
>>
>>70116142
If you're a killer and a thief, you can be redeemed. Sodomy and the act of homosexuality can be redeemed if they want to, but marrying them just condones the sin. See, if you marry them, they're souls aren't going to be saved because you're supporting them sinning, which is a big no-no.
>>
>>70116308
>>70116142
BTFO
>>
>should people be allowed to discriminate?
yes
>does the reason matter?
no
>>
>>70115516
Yes, another liberal two-sided. They protest separation when it suits then and protest it when it doesn't. All the time saying how Christianity is an archaic religion bashing the pastor for being a bigot and expecting him to go against his beliefs. At this point it's not turning the other cheek and showing love no matter what, it's defiance of his beliefs
>>
>>70116663
Do you mean that it's a defiance of his beliefs if he doesn't want to marry two men or two women?
>>
>>70116663
>They protest separation when it suits then and protest it when it doesn't.

wut?
>>
>>70113774
Ok then i going to a gay bakery and i will order a cake with the caption "Faggots shouldn't marry" or "Homosexuality is a sin and gays should burn in hell" if they cant deny me that services since the law apply for everyone.
>>
>>70116902
I'm going*
>>
>>70116893
Woops, it was supposed to be whenever it suits THEM not THEN
>>
>>70113774
Should people be able to construct mosques in the US? I say no.
>>
>>70116802
If it's the pastor's strict belief against gag marriage, then it's defying his belief to make him marry. If you have a meth addict and you stictly believe it's bad for them, are you going to give them more meth because they believe it's fine if they do it?
>>
>>70117093
but you said they also protest it no matter what.
>>
>>70116095
I think you've procreated enough, cancer. Stop pushing this shit. There are FAR too many fucking monkeys on this planet now.
>>
>>70117286
stop equating animal behavior with human behavior.

And quit defending faggots like they're some savior to the overpopulation myth.

less than 2% of the USA's population isn't going to cure your preconceived notion that we're running out of resources.
>>
>>70114309
Can't wait for AIDS to kill every single one of you disgusting faggots.

I used to support your cause.

Shit like this is why I am now the most staunch and fiercest anti faggot in the world.
>>
>>70117286
If youre genuinely this idiotic I feel sorry for you
>>
>>70117253
Yes, that thing with the gay marriage is the same thing I believe too. I only misunderstood your text initially. So we do agree that the church shouldn't be forced to marry two gays.
>>
>>70117442
This is why we need to derail that AIDS vaccine.
>>
>>70117279
They do. Have you tried talking to any flamboyant homosexual about religion? These are the ones who are trying to get married at a church and file suit after they know they can't.
>>
>>70117420
You are animals, dumbshit. I'm not defending faggots. I'm telling you to stow this "WE MUST BREED MORE" shit. It's the absolute cancer of the WN "movement".

>less than 2% of the USA's population isn't going to cure your preconceived notion that we're running out of resources.
What??

>>70117443
Stop trying to talk down to people who are less retarded. You're looking in the wrong direction.
>>
File: feelsgudmane.jpg (44 KB, 554x500) Image search: [Google]
feelsgudmane.jpg
44 KB, 554x500
>>70116095
Since I do not see you as the sort who would be successful in procreating, does that mean you are also a faggot?
>>
>>70113774

It's "an abomination" to our lord. We have freedom of religion. Who gives a fuck what you say? If a faggot wants to come to church for forgiveness and realizes being gay is wrong, he should be forgiven... but you're basically saying we should let demons in church. Not happening.
>>
the first amendment is pretty fucking clear
>>
File: Swedish_boy.jpg (168 KB, 1099x720) Image search: [Google]
Swedish_boy.jpg
168 KB, 1099x720
>>70113774
No, gays are degenerate.
>>
>>70117420
>stop equating animal behavior with human behavior.

You need to stop being such a hilarious romantic.
>>
>>70113774
anyone should be able to deny anyone for no reason. that would be the "fair" thing to do. but life is not fair, its just full blown gay. you can blame the jews or whoever/whatever you want, it doesn't matter. its to late. the only way to save this world is to destroy it completely. which its doing a fine job of on its own.
>>
>>70113774
Of course they should be allowed to deny servie to faggots, you dirty atheist fuck.
>>
>>70114081
They have the right to do that in SJW communist norway. So why it's not allowed in America is beyond me.
>>
>>70115601
>so I don't see why being a faggot is such a big deal to them.

Being a faggot is worse though.
>>
File: Muslim heaven.gif (450 KB, 941x1722) Image search: [Google]
Muslim heaven.gif
450 KB, 941x1722
>>70113774
Yes.
But I support the idea of hate the sin, not the sinner.
>>
>>70117868
You're an idiot but you're partly correct.

Whites need to breed. Chinks, niggers, and spics need to not breed.
>>
>>70113774
As long as I can walk into a Muslim owned restaurant and demand pork.
>>
>>70114252
It says Mad Magazine right in the corner...
>>
>>70119082
No. They don't. There are already a fucking BILLION Whites, you simple faggot.

If your only argument in how to govern your species is "muh race!", then you're not qualified to govern your race. End of story.
>>
>>70119510
ok, reddit

why do you children even come here?
>>
>>70119649
Go be retarded on some other planet. This one's overstocked.
>>
Absolutely. The more the fag agenda is pushed the faster we will get to the end game of cultural marxism. It's taking way too long for the revolt to happen.
>>
>>70113774
no. imagine trying to enforce this on muslims
>>
>>70113774

Under what premise?

Jeremiah 8:8 says their laws are in teh wrong.
>>
Yes, they should, and I'm gay as fuck.
>>
>>70116275
Stop taking dicks. Bam. Done.
>>
>>70119761
>overpopulation is a problem
>send more aid to africa
>stop having kids, white people

are you from reddit or something?
>>
>>70120248

Jeremiah 8:8

BAM. DONE.
>>
>>70117829
I know two fags that have a civil union. I think it's wrong to force the church to marry a homocouple.

t. a faggot
>>
>>70113774
Gays should be allowed to obtain a marriage recognized by the government.

Churches should be allowed to deny services because they are strictly ceremonial. It'd be like forcing a Jew to serve pork on the Sabbath.

This whole argument is fucking retarded.
>>
>>70113774
deny wedding services? yes.

deny them entry into the church? no, they need it.

kick them out if they're causing a scene like faggots do? yes.
>>
>>70114081
We used to have that right. Guess who took it away. Niggers. They ruin everything.
>>
>>70113774
Most businesses like Resturaunts should not care because sexual orientation doesn't have anything to do with it
Churches and marriage do have to do with that
A religious institution should be allowed to
It directly conflicts with the laws of the institution
When boiled down to it all religions are are sets of laws for people to follow
Strip those away and there isn't really anything left
>>
>>70120418
>Gays should be allowed to obtain a marriage recognized by the government.

Why?

civil marriage is the government's recognition of religious marriage, due to the fact that marriage benefits the state to have a married couple reproduce and make more citizens. That's all 'marriage' is...a heterosexual pairing that can lead to reproduction. The government officially recognizes the biological pairing because the union has the ability to make more citizens which benefits the state.

On the complete opposite side, homosexuality is a biological anomaly that occurs naturally and helps serve as a population control. It exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.

Homosexuality is a deviation from the norm and from the heterosexual biological imperative, but it serves a natural biological purpose to help stem reproduction in populations under stress. Since a homosexual pairing is anamolous to biology and is incapable of reproducing citizens, there is no reproduction benefit to the state, and thus gay 'marriage' is not needing of recognition, nor merits reward by, the state.

Gay marriage is the participation ribbon.
>>
>>70120418
>Gays should be allowed to obtain a marriage recognized by the government
>actually wanting to give the government any more power.
Fucking bootlickers, always giving away freedom and allowing the government to get larger.
>>
File: 1456774648470.gif (475 KB, 211x169) Image search: [Google]
1456774648470.gif
475 KB, 211x169
Who cares what happens to that slave religion.
>>
>>70121418

What slave religiĆ³n? The one on the book? Yeah, that's slave mentality because that one was modified by satan?

Can you imagine that the same guy who invented sex, parties, drugs and so on, would forbid them?
>>
>>70119510
There aren't a billion whites you dishonest piece of shit.

On the other hand there are BILLIONS of every other race.

Sorry nigger, shit skins are the problem. Whites need to breed like rabbits.
>>
File: homosexuals.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
homosexuals.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>70113774
>>
>>70117442
Milo?
>>
>>70113774
Yes.
Muslims and jews are free to discriminate, christians should not be forced to allow faggotry in their place of worship.
Altho who cares, all 3 are a religion created by and created for sandniggers. Real whites are agnostic or ancient german/norse religion. Worshipping a sandnigger is the ultimate cuck there is.
>>
File: WeWashForWhitePeople.jpg (30 KB, 369x333) Image search: [Google]
WeWashForWhitePeople.jpg
30 KB, 369x333
>>70114081
Yeah, the "good old days".
>>
>>70113774
Look m8 church is a house of God and God don't want any fags in his house, if some fag would try to start shit because priest refused to serve him I would call police because it's no different to burglary.
>>
>>70122473
>20-106 partners per years
>but only 8 partners in a lifetime
Love that math kek
>>
>>70113774
Then start your own church and stop forcing people to agree with you. As far as I'm concerned any private service providers, religious or not, receiving no government funding to provide services should be free to determine who they extend service to.

And don't worry about the hulk, no one's reading comics anymore. Disney rolls the cost of publishing that crap into their marketing budget. You should see how small marvel comics is in the whole scheme of Disney's GDP.
>>
>>70113774
Nope
If you run a business, open to the public, legally you can not deny service based on religion, gender, age, ethnicity

If you run a business that is not open to the general public and that requires membership, you may indeed restrict your services

If you run business that receives local, state or federal government funding whether private or public you may not restrict patrons

If a church wants to restrict it's membership, it may as long as it's services are not open or available to the general public/non members and they receive no government funding

The sticking point about religious groups/churches restricting who may or may not be married in the church is that most Rabbi's, Priest's, Imam's, Pastors are licensed by the state to preform marriages, they oversee a nuptial and Officially, Legally sign the state issued marriage license, an official legal document

If state governments really wanted to protect churches then they should remove the licensing of religious leaders to preform the state sanctioned leagal portion of a marriage

You can still have the religious ceremony, but legally the marriage license is vaild only when signed in front of the clerk at the court where you get your license

By removing the state sanctioning, this protects church's from having to perform weddings against their beliefs

But as long as they continue to act as agents of the state, they legally, can not discriminate
>>
If Christians must be forced to serve homos, then homos must be forced to serve muslims. Enjoy your 5 second trip flying off a roof.
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.