[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/cksucker here is /pol/ aware of the new powerpuff girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1459927791801-0.png (63 KB, 796x549) Image search: [Google]
1459927791801-0.png
63 KB, 796x549
/co/cksucker here

is /pol/ aware of the new powerpuff girls and its blatant SJW agenda?
>>
Didn't Powerpuff Girls have an episode where they fought an evil feminist?
>>
>>70113713
Old Powerpuff Girls, yes. He's talking about the new reboot.
>>
Power Puff Girls has always been feminist trash. Just the fact that it's about little girls who are super hero strong makes it inherently feminist trash. Even beyond that, it's made by the same person who gave us the eternal cancer, MLP: FIM, Lauren Faust.
>>
File: 1459927791802-1.jpg (135 KB, 640x826) Image search: [Google]
1459927791802-1.jpg
135 KB, 640x826
>>70113713
yeah, but that was the old, good powerpuff girls.

btw lauren faust who wrote that (and went on to shit out MLP:FIM) apologized for that episode a couple years ago because it mocked feminism.
>>
>>70113821
FiM is the most traditional values children's show on television.
>>
>>70113296
>Children today will never experience Samurai Jack, Megas XLR, KND, Dexter's lab
>Instead they have to deal with this shit
Fucking tragic
>>
>>70113296
this is not very subversive, when I've seen Johnny Test crossdress as a girl scout

FUCK CANADA
>>
>>70113296
I know of this agenda but have only encountered it once. I think it was a clip of them fighting some manly lumberjack who had a traditionalist mindset. the lumberjack seemed like an alright guy.
>>
>>70113821
There were some good episodes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE
This one was good too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKu4thRaWSM
>>
>>70113863
>Sara Bellum
>Cerebellum .i.e. brain matter
>intelligent, faceless woman calling the shots behind a puppet politician
>she's the intelligent woman in charge without any of the risk of being the face of the administration

Haha, yeah, let's remove that. Wouldn't want girls to think they can be pretty and smart, would we?
>>
>>70114203
but she's so pretty no one has ever seen her face. can't have women being faceless NON attention whores, can we?
>>
>>70114203
She is too powerful, she sets a bad example for little girls, they are supposed to whine and bitch, not to improve themselves and land good jobs.
>>
>>70114203
It's more like, 'wouldn't want girls to think that they should have to pass off the credit for their accomplishments to some dumbshit who can't tie his own shoes just because he has a penis and you don't', but I suppose your interpretation is a possibility.
>>
This is why we need to fight re-dos and remakes at every turn. They always suck and they ruin the entire franchise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.