[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come no one here talks about the glaring similarities between
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Whatever_monk.jpg (43 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
Whatever_monk.jpg
43 KB, 460x645
How come no one here talks about the glaring similarities between radical Islam and /pol/?

>conservative view on women
>no race mixing
>hates gays
>unwilling to compromise
>thinks their way of life should be the only to exist
>calls for extreme acts of violence

And I'm sure there is plenty more. Prove me wrong. I don't think you could.
>>
exactly.
>>
>>70112362
The difference is we're white.
>>
>>70112362
Literally 10 threads a day on this
>>
>>70112554
You're lying to yourself muhammad.
>>
File: 1458809071527.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1458809071527.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>70112362
>>
File: 1457375188237.jpg (120 KB, 735x582) Image search: [Google]
1457375188237.jpg
120 KB, 735x582
>>70112704
2/10 missed the mark straya. Tell your shitposting commander you need more training.
>>
>>70112841

You're making a cosmetic connection your mind mistakes for thematic.
>>
>>70112362
>be american
>be stupid
>>
>>70112362
I've lurked here for years, and I don't see it that way at all
>>
File: qoJ6kNdl.jpg (81 KB, 640x622) Image search: [Google]
qoJ6kNdl.jpg
81 KB, 640x622
>>70113379
Sure thing fammo
>>
>>70112362
>/pol/ is one person
>>
>>70112362
>hates gays
No, we hate flameboyant gays that try to be attentionseekers. Homosexuals that doesn't make a big deal out of being gay is pretty acceptible according to most of /pol/ as far as I've seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
>>70113621
>you
>>
>>70113689
How do you explain muh hivemind then?

>all Muslims are terrorists
>all pol users think one way

More similarly
>>
File: 1452342536095.jpg (61 KB, 670x722) Image search: [Google]
1452342536095.jpg
61 KB, 670x722
>>70112362
>>>conservative view on women
ok
>>no race mixing
maybe 20% of /pol/ at most, looking at how many "asian qts" threads there are up at any given time
>>hates gays
same as with last one, except with more "don't care" than actual gays
>>unwilling to compromise
mostly because nobody else is willing to compromise either
>>thinks their way of life should be the only to exist
try "thinks mudslime should do their mudslime things in mudslime land and not bring their shit to my country"
>>calls for extreme acts of violence
no more than any other group
>>
>>70113782
It's a fact that some pol users disagree with you. Just like some Muslims disagree with radical thoughts. But that doesn't stop people from grouping them together.
>>
>>70112362
I think it's really time to stop with these threads, I thought it was all one Swedish guy - do you have the same shilling employer?

The difference is that /pol/ says a lot of those things out of spite or frustration.

Take women for example. People here complain that they're voting wrong or that they cheat too much but their major fantasy is still finding a good woman that they can respect and see as equal.
They complain. But they don't treat their sisters as slaves, beat their partners into submission or kill them for adultery.

They also generally don't hate gays, they complain about flamboyant attention seekers and will talk spitefully about gays. But only the tiniest majority would actually go around and beat up or kill a man just for being gay.

And so on. You're on a completely international board where people are both tolerated and made fun of despite everything and for everything - anime and fetishes and different faith and different nationality. If you really think that is anything like living under ISIS, you pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>70113939
>Disagrees with radical thoughts
Haven't there been numerous polls and surveys on people from the middle east where almost over 50% answered that they thought radical actions were considered ok?
>>
>>70112362
Islam allows race mixing
/pol/ doesn't support inbreeding
/pol/ has an IQ above 80
>>
>>70114069
Not beat up and kill but totally avoid any form of contact with a faggot and would get all my friends and relatives to do the same thing.
>>
>>70112362
Radical islamist don't have any connection to race in their ideology. Islam is universalist and globalist. Any racism would stem from their culture.

ISIS like to advertize themselves as an open and multicultural/multiracial organization.
>>
>>70114069
Nope. Apparently it's just common lines that are drawn by anyone who can examine both sides of an argument. It's an interesting thought, that one hates who he is most similar too. It's a common trait with people who suffer from narcissistic personality disorder. You hate people most similar to you because you loathe yourself.
>>
>>70114208
Sounds like you are a very retarded person.
>>
>>70112362
Because people on /pol/ are hamming it up and Muslims are fucking crazy.

There's a difference.
>>
>conservative view on women
Well modern women piss me off I guess
>no race mixing
Kek im already half white/black master race unlike you kikes masquerading as aryans
>hates gays
Not really, I hate transgenders though shit is wrong
>unwilling to compromise
Depends
>thinks their way of life should be the only to exist
Nah not if you count other places like east asia
>calls for extreme acts of violence yes
>>
File: bemorewrong.jpg (179 KB, 795x625) Image search: [Google]
bemorewrong.jpg
179 KB, 795x625
>>70114500
I guess this makes sense. People on /pol/ never are reduced to their enemies level. Oh wait, picture related.
>>
>>70114410
You're a muslim. You can't get more retarded than that.
>>
>>70112362
This painting is a good example of forged deception ...
>>
>>70112362
/pol/ hasn't killed anybody... officially
>>
>>70114355
Do you have any interest in actually responding to the points made by me or are you literally a professional NEET posting bait or some government shill?

>you complain when women cheat
>even moderate muslims gather their extended family to throw stones onto the skulls of their wives until they burst open and their brains spill out when they are even accused of touching another man
DONT YOU SEE HOW YOU ARE JUST LIKE YOUR ENEMY
>>
>>70112362

Ethnic nationalism is all that matters, everything else is just shilling and good goys being morons.
>>
>>70115102
See
>>70114660
>>
>>70114662
Hahah, you wish I was a muslim. No, I am not. Seriously, if a friend you've known for a long time suddenly come out of the closet you would just shut off all contact with him, and encourage others to do the same? Why, just because he is uninterested in girls? What a great fucking reason to shut off all contact. You're like kid who's afraid of "girl lice". Grow up retard.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.