[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of VICE? I'm curious because I used
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
What does /pol/ think of VICE? I'm curious because I used to love it until /pol/ redpilled me. Wanted to get other anon's opinions.
>>
>>70111180
i dont mind their african documentaries, theres a dose of redpill in some of it. for everything else its a little ordinary

their news segments and shit they post on their fb page is fucking garbage though
>>
Was good until the owner sold it
>>
File: 1459857505611-pol.gif (2 MB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1459857505611-pol.gif
2 MB, 320x192
>>70111180
It's made to appeal to edgy liberal hipsters. I like their specials on Israel/Palestine, North Korea, etc. The articles they post on their site, however, are total liberal feminist propaganda. Even in their less propagandized video specials, I'd reccomend keeping a doubtful, redpilled eye on their claims.
>>
>>70111391
>This truth

Used to be interesting and insightful. Now it's SJW-agenda infested dogshit.
>>
I heard they made vineland, a tv channel. Their theme I like a lot, and their documentaries are great at times.
>>
it used to be a funny mag to read while taking a dump

now its a sensational libcuck hyper propaganda machine
>>
Yes I probably should have been more specific: I don't hate the actual news stories, but the fact that they are couched between feminazi propaganda and outright white guilt puff pieces just get me enraged.
>>
>>70111550
They did and it's shit.

It replaced H2 on my Dish Network package a couple months ago.
>>
>>70111692
Yes now I don't get large blocks of DUDE ALIENS LMAO anymore instead I get cuckland, although the Humbolt episode of weediqute was funny because of a bunch of the people crying about falling prices with legalization and their realization that they may be having to run like a legimate business
>>
They have the occasional nugget of golden corn in the piles of shit they produce.
>>
>>70111180
it's degenerate
>>
>>70111180
I like the dude with the beard that would go around the world and in Africa and N.Korea.
Other than that, awful fucking shit.
>>
I like the episode they did on the Romanian drug addicts that live underground.
>>
>>70111180
>VICE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw
>>
>>70111180
>I'm curious because I used to love it until /pol/ redpilled me.
Rule of thumb, OP:

If the website you're browsing has to resort to saying "fuck", "shit", and other instances of belligerent language on a regular basis to get attention, then it's not a professional website and the information they provide is biased.

Vice is and has always been a prime example of it. If the news you're reading makes you happy or excited, there's a good chance you're being pandered to instead of being provided balance coverage of a topic. I'd accuse /pol/ of these same sins, but none of us pretend to be professionals.
>>
>>70111180

>NEXT ON VICE: BOVINE SEX CULT IN BANGLADESH

>NEXT ON VICE: FENTANYL ADDICTS IN SEATTLE

>NEXT ON VICE: CANNIBAL WARLORD GIVES EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

It's trash.
>>
>>70111180
Alli Conti writes for them so that says it all about their shitbag worth.
>>
File: 1459511569559.png (62 KB, 213x268) Image search: [Google]
1459511569559.png
62 KB, 213x268
>>70111180
Good videos, shitty articles.
They touch stories that nobody else will but they always seem to twist the situation to fit their narrative.
>>
Is vice redpilled?

I mean, they appear liberal, no racism allowed, and look at scary polish nationalist.

Yet everyone can see what a rotten shithole ooga booga nigger africa is, cannibalism, mongoloid fecal sex cults in india, and other retarded races shenanigans?

Arent they redpilling the fuck outta people?
>>
File: 1406777211396.jpg (17 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1406777211396.jpg
17 KB, 292x257
>>70112298

FUCK YO PROFESSIONALISM.
>>
File: angry pepe.jpg (2 KB, 121x121) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.jpg
2 KB, 121x121
>>70111180
vice use to be cool when arab springs was going on and they were actually doing in depth reporting most major news outlets were doing. But then Shane Smith got lazy or something and stopped doing reporting and hired a bunch of liberals to do stories. I stopped watching them after their report on the Faroe islands where the whole story was biased and made the Faroese people look terrible
>>
>>70111180
They were great until they got sold some years ago.
>>
File: century fox.jpg (291 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
century fox.jpg
291 KB, 1200x630
>>70111180
They are sold out traitors
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pKEalsX1as
>>
I never knew Vice was a thing until very recently. And that's a weird thing for me to say, because years ago I watched their Liberia thing and thought it was fantastic. I guess I didn't interpret as a part of something... but just some little documentary.

What do they do? Are they on a channel on TV or totally on the internet?
>>
it's sensationalist crap with a shameless liberal bias
most of their videos on youtube are disliked to hell, even the average viewer can't stomach this yellow journalism garbage
>>
>>70111180

Vice is absolute garbage they cover stories on degenerates and primitives and say look at these dumb people aren't we so fucking smart cause we live in the modern world.

I can't wait for them to start interviewing your average /pol/ack. After all no one is as degenerate as us
>>
>>70111180
I used to like it as well. But then Vice turned in to a liberal SJW and its now shit. It wasn't you, it was Vice.
>>
>>70112298
>If the website you're browsing has to resort to saying "fuck", "shit", and other instances of belligerent language on a regular basis to get attention, then it's not a professional website and the information they provide is biased.

>Vice is and has always been a prime example of it. If the news you're reading makes you happy or excited, there's a good chance you're being pandered to instead of being provided balance coverage of a topic. I'd accuse /pol/ of these same sins, but none of us pretend to be professionals.

these points are a great summarization of why vice is now shit.
>>
used to be decent
mostly awful now
>>
>>70111180
Everything even vaguely interesting they try to record, their reporter ends up arguing/bargaining with the subject to be more politically correct.
>>
>>70111180
their specials made by freelancer reporters about foreign war scenarios, like in Africa, Syria, best Korea, etc, tend to be pretty cool.
Everything is crap like normal VICE which is even crappier.
>>
>>70111180
Bullshit faggots, fucken hate them
>>
File: 1459634891320.png (451 KB, 645x595) Image search: [Google]
1459634891320.png
451 KB, 645x595
Vice really isn't that bad. The entire viewership seems alt right and unlikes their videos to hell when they suck Arab or Ukrainian cock. On one video they had a bunch of crying Arabs ousted from tal abyad and there were a lot of commenters angry they were sympathizing with these monkeys thinking vice was being critical of the Kurds. What viewers ignored was vice choosing to air footage of the Arabs speaking positively of Isis which absolutely no European or American news would ever do for fear people would see what actual refugees are like. Vice is alright.
>>
>>70111180

Vice is hot of miss.

this one is pretty interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsxAoNPJtog

Also, Israel has a department of internet military shit called MEMRI. Literally the department of memery.
>>
DRONEZ
>>
>>70111180
Used to watch Munchies all the time, though I preferred Vanguard to Vice desu
>>
It has some pretty cool stories sometimes.
>>
Vice used to be fucking great for documentaries. Loved some of their early work+ hamilton's adventures. Then they started pushing the leftist ideology so hard they dont even make documentaries any more, just propoganda.
>>
>>70111391
Yep. Used to be a lot of interesting crime and war related stuff, now every second or third article is written about gender identity.
>>
Post somewhat redpilled documents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlJpb7wCr2U

That Yakuza joke always gets me.
>>
>>70116459

You want the most redpilled doc that there is? It's a long one and the production values aren't great. But fuck....

Ever heard of Norman Dodds? He unearthed a plan in the 50s for the 'sovietisation' of teh US leading to the ultimate merger between east and west.
>>
>>70111550
Nothing worth watching
>>
>>70116948
I talking about redpilled documents by leftist Vice. A rarity. So slow down with your autism rage.
>>
Financed by the open society, Soros ...

JEW.
>>
It's now so cucked that I bet they'll remove their Africa documentaries at some point, lest they continue redpilling people.
>>
>>70111180

They have a few really good documentaries the rest is DUDE WEED and liberal SJW shit.

PEMEX vs Mexican Cartel was pretty damn interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPEfArQU7tc
>>
>>70111391

Who bought it?
>>
>>70117051

ahh. Well in that case this one is pretty interesting >>70113691

Also the train ride to Siberia (forget the guys name) is funny as hell.
>>
>>70111180
There used to be some quality documentaries and articles until the SJW train picked up. It's quite sad actually. I still follow them on normiebook, more for something to get annoyed about than out of actual interest, but I've noticed that everyone shits on them for the quality of journalism now save for the odd exception where the author demonstrates some skill in writing and people start to ask why they never push as many of those articles any more.
>>
>>70111180
https://mises.org/
>>
>>70116459
i guess that guy from the yakuza forgot about what japan did to nanking.
>>
These are all real article titles from their front page.
>Justin Bieber's Dreadlocks Show How White People (Still) Steal Everything
>This Is What It's Like to Raise a Gender-Neutral Child
>What It's Like to Tell Your Friends and Family About Your Fetish

I've been reading/watching vice for years now but ignoring all of their idiocy is getting harder and harder. Anything related to race, sex, politics or history is filled with misinformation, straight up lies and needless polarization.
>>
>>70111180
>Letting /pol/ dictate what you like or don't like.
Pathetic
>>
>>70111180
CIA funded
>>
What happened to Vice already happened to Cracked.com a few years ago.
>>
>>70111180

It's called "Vice". what more do you need to know?

into the trash it goes
>>
>>70119271
yeah /pol/ should start a magazine called Virtue to complete the irony
>>
Their war segments are fucking awesome and unlike anything else.
>>
>>70111180
I really started to pay attention to it after 2008. I really wish I can compare it to when Gavin McInnes was running it. I heard it was really redpilled before and then they pulled a 180.
>>
>>70113691
>around the five minute mark
>he dindu nuffin wrong
>get fucking mad
>based jews order demo order on terrorist's parents house
>absolutely rugelach

Now that's kebab removal my friends.
>>
>>70117500
George Soros
>>
>>70111180
I don't mind the show on HBO. They actually do some decent investigative journalism, which is fucking impossible to come by in burgerland.
>>
>>70111180

Vice? You mean the taint-lickers that made this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvUt051PB2k
>>
>>70112298
Yup. When writers swear in articles without it being directly relevant to the story they immediately lose all credibility in my eyes
>>
>>70113664
>The entire viewership seems alt right
Where are you getting this information from? If you're basing it on Facebook comments at the end of the videos then that's not enough to convince me to give it another shot.
>>
They are left/liberal leaning but unlike some other similar media they actually back up their claims most of the time.

So they dont lie outright, they just do some framing. Its up to you to decide how much better it is.
>>
File: ivanka jr jr.jpg (420 KB, 1400x1200) Image search: [Google]
ivanka jr jr.jpg
420 KB, 1400x1200
Guys, watch the Trump effect before EA and JewTube take it down like the syndrome.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F082JKzJqE
>>
"This is What Winning Looks Like" is arguably the best video I've ever watched.

https://youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI
>>
I also remember reading an article on their website once called "xx reasons it's great to be a slut" or something. The author was some transexual explaining how great it was to fuck fat sweaty truck drivers in grimy bathrooms. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
I like that they cover some stuff that hardly breaks the news in the U.S.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZjRrm584xE

This was some pretty crazy shit.
>>
>>70117500
juden
>>
>>70120712
I just happened to be watching this and was about to link it, anon. Only 23 minutes in, but so far it's pretty okay.
>>
I think the way vice is divided makes it difficult to give an over all grade.

VICE and to lesser extent its pop culture subsidies (noisey, mothrboard) itself are fucking tabloid trash.

I enjoy VICE News, but like all media they have biases

VICE travel and their documentaries are god tier though
>>
Action Bronson's show is pretty good if you're a fat fuck and like to watch other people eat food.
>>
>>70111180
sup, vice ?? taking in opinions to see about making a doc on 4chan ? well fuck you
>>
>>70111180
WE
>>
>>70111180
munchies is quite good except the chef goes out or whatnot and that fresh off the boat guy.
>>
>>70111180
Always thought they were hipster scum.
The UK is a small place.
In London you see the hipster-fication of areas right in front of your eyes as the inevitable consequence of multiculturalism degrades and dilapidates areas.
> Be in local pub
> See posho with silly circus mustache
> Still be friendly and talk to him
> Doing an art exhibition locally
> He starts talking about how he is taking a liking to the area.
> Friend an I cringe so hard at the prospect.
They are all cultural perverts that hijack culture commodify them then throw them away.
> Das SOOOO RANDUM!
> Das SOOOO esoteric!
>>
>>70111180
It's alright some times
>>
>>70117577
The north korean labor camps right? With Shane Smith and Simon Ostrovsky?
>>
Are you telling me the North Korean worker documentary was fake?
>>
>>70111180
Am pretty sure that they are in bet with various political figures. A journo locked in Turkey, they started #freerasoul thing and literally embedded with PKK. As soon as their journo comes out of prison, they did go "muh moderate islamists" on Syria. They do play it dirty as far as I see.
>>
>>70111180

They used to be ok, now they're reddit tier clickbait. Everything's from an edgy liberal "OMG I don't understand wow" perspective
>>
Stay far far away from the snapchat feed
>>
>>70122727
You should watch Documentary Now's spoof of Vice, "Dronez: The Hunt for El Chingon"
>>
>>70122727
This, and their videos used to be long, now its just clickbait minute-long videos. I think occasionally they release a long (45 minute) one if they can SJW it up.
>>
>>70111180

Started out as a cool source of obscure subject documentaries, then went full SJW Libtard.

>Rest in pepperoni Vice
>>
Their soul purpose seems to be exposing normies to everyone's fetishes
>>
>>70111180
When I started watching vice they would pop out about 30min documentaries where they would just go somewhere and film something that ordinary media doesn't show like that. Often they would show both parts of the coin and just force the fact that conditions are shit.

It was pretty diverse and fun to watch. But they started hiring too much liberalsluts and numales with like 0 experience in journalism to do documentaries. Even if I just want to watch a documentary objectively it gets in the way. Then they started partnering with HBO which made them softcore again and just to normie friendly.

The website is pretty much cancer, a lot of articles are just leftist/liberal/feminist BS written by retards who sit in a comfy office all day. Some articles are just buzzfeed level clickbait.
>>
File: 1459448668953.gif (946 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1459448668953.gif
946 KB, 245x245
>>70125335

This is the sad fate of any social media enterprise. Start off with a great idea, become successful turn full SJW shill to appeal to normie retards that can't handle the truth.

VICE use to be a pretty decent unfiltered news source which had no problems putting their journalists/reporters outside of their comfort zone. Now it has become another fucking hug box for liberals.
>>
>>70111180
Its a shame that they started being so political. They used to produce verh interesting ans though provokibg documentaries. Now they are littke more than propagandists. And they arent subtle either.
>>
>/pol/ tell me what to do what is the correct opinion
You become smarter by thinking it through yourself and reaching your own conclusion
>>
It used to be good until it got sold. It's a jew plattform now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
>>
File: 406-1-1424794697.jpg (63 KB, 1122x702) Image search: [Google]
406-1-1424794697.jpg
63 KB, 1122x702
>until /pol/ redpilled me
You should really rethink where your life is going, Anon.
>>
>>70111180
I like the skateboarding documentaries, and the guys that go to odd places to do weird drugs. Other wise seems like it is shit. Great media for stuff that does not really matter desu senpai.
>>
>>70127503

Is that pic suppose to be some kind of subtle Ted Cruz jab?
>>
>>70112171
I watched that documentary one time with my spanish-speaking housekeeper folding clothes in the room next to me. After I finished watching it, I went into the rom and she gave me the weirdest look.
>>
What did /pol/ think of their video on Poland's nationalist uprising and how the host was a fucking twofaced faggot who would act favorably to them to their face but then when they were out of earshot he kept going on about how the nationalism is terrifying and dangerous and hateful.
>>
>>70127323
I just finished watching this. I am at a loss for words right now.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.