[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Jews deliberately funding ISIS (>125 IQ only)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1458634030106s.jpg (3 KB, 124x117) Image search: [Google]
1458634030106s.jpg
3 KB, 124x117
I'm considering writing an article on this and submitting to Occidental Observer. For those who actually have a brain, (IQ over 125, graduated from a decent Uni)

This is my idea for the article-- how manifestations of "Radical Islam" are beneficial to Israel, and how they knowingly pushed the US into intervention knowing the result.
Listening to Dr. Pierce from back in 2002 after the Jews pulled off the genocidal attack on the Jenin camp, Dr. Pierce said: "Do the Jews think Palestinians blow themselves because they like to do that sort of things? Would they be blowing themselves up if they had tanks, and f-15s, and apache gunships?"
This whole thing is much harder to defend, bc these days it does indeed seem that muslims (and Pals guilty by association) do indeed "like to do that sort of thing."
Essentially, through their apartheid society and being able to racially profile whereas we are not, the Jews now face, at worst, a muslim with a knife who stabs one or two before he or she is shot.
In the meantime, WE, in the Us and Europe, who are not allowed to profile or have "Christian only" towns, streets, malls, etc... now have to bear the brunt.
Any sympathy a normal person had toward for the Pals has dried up, given what their co-religionists are doing in our areas.
TL/DR summary: Jews have used tactics such as fomenting the overthrow of governments to reduce the threat to themselves while sending millions of rapefugees ito Europe direction, knowing we could not refuse. Jews even have been providing Medical care to ISIS/Al-Nursa and no Israeli target has been attacked by ISIS. The winner in all this are the Jews, and the losers are the pals-- the only group of muslims who are genuinely "oppressed."
>>
>>70109837
So kikes are being kikes, what else is on? You spent years in college for this? Fucking lardfat
>>
>>70109944
and he went into debt for it

>lel
>>
>>70109837
>125 iq only

nice way of shutting yourself out, faggot
>>
>>70109837
OP is a retarded Muslim.
>>
>>70109944
Solid reply. "Scientist finds new protein in spider that might cure cancer" Duuh so spider being a spider... Duuh
>>
Postscript-- not trying to be snide, but this is a complex argument and if you don't understand Israel's current politics,the history of Zionism, and how the Neo-con Jews in the US (Pearle, Wolfowitz, Fife, Liibby, etc..) who laid all this out in a paper for the US Gvt ("Project for a New American Century") and in a Paper they wrote for the Israeli Government ("Defending the Realm"), i twill not make any sense to you.
In short, encouraging the spread of Wahabbism is useful to Israel in a variety of ways, most notably bc they will get an influx of Jews from France they need to offset growing Palestinian populations, but also because it turns public opinion against Palestinians without anyone even considering that they are living under an illegal occupation .
Does anyone genuinely understand this argument? And don't tell me ("ohh, yes, it's the Joos! Tin Foil hats!") The Jews (using our money, which is now estimated to be over ~15 billion a year in all, and adjusted for inflation is a quarter of a TRILLION dollars in last 60 years) have many, many people working on this strategy to milk the US and Europe out of money they don't deserve and a "right to exist" that neither they nor any nation possesses.
>>
>>70109837

Only in the sense that the US and Saudi Arabia are Jewish dogs ... they won't send them money directly, there is no need.

They do provide them some logistical support though :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3315347/Watch-heart-pounding-moment-Israeli-commandos-save-Islamic-militants-Syrian-warzone-risking-lives-sworn-enemies.html

> Other medical staff, however, believe that the militants were lying. Issa Peres, 36, a Christian Israeli Arab social worker, said that many hospital staff resented having to treat them.
I don't trust any one of them. You can't change their minds by taking care of them for two weeks
Issa Peres, social worker, Ziv Medical Centre

> I work with the Syrians all the time, I see and hear bad things,' he said. 'Many of them said bad words to me, that they are going to kill me, they are going to fight with the Christian community, when they are safe they will fight against Israel.

Anti-Christian, you don't say.
>>
>>70110328
Everything you're saying is wrong. There's no Jewish conspiracy. Yes, Israel receives aid. As do many other countries. Israel just needs more aid because they're surrounded by hostile Muslim countries on all sides.

As for Jews causing the migration crisis in Europe, that is a blatant lie. European whites are very empathetic and try their best to never revert to their nationalist past. It's just compassion for the Syrians in a war torn country. They're cracking down hard on North Africans and Muslims that aren't refugees, but economic migrants.

When the system becomes overburdened with useless refugees, coupled with the increase in violent crime. Then Europe will begin to close its borders to the Mediterranean.
>>
>>70109837
It's logical that jews are arming militias all around middle-east. They don't strong muslim countries around'em.
>>
>>70110219
>OP is a retarded Muslim
This is why I specifically asked for smart people who have actually studied this subject. None of you are smart enough/have spent enough time to "get" this argument.
I'm arguing that the Jews are specifically going out of their way to support the spread of Wahabbism in particular in Europe, not simply mass immigration. Which, to any average person, seems counter-intuitive, but in fact it's not.
As expected, "duhh, I don't understand what you're talking about, so you must be a mudslime." Not quite. In past few weeks, have read the 3 semi decent books on ISIS ("The ISIS Apocalypse" by William McCantis, "ISIS: Inside The Army of Terror" by Michael Weiss" and "Black Flags" by Joby Warrick")
The more I put all the info into context (also some telling passages in the book "Relentless Strike: A History of JSOC"), the more it all begins to make sense.
If you haven't actually studied this in detail, it won't make sense to you and so, knowing no better, you'll simply post useless bullshit.
In mixing the Pal desire to simply get the kikes off their back with a literal doomsday Islamic cult, the Jews are ensuring that BDS never takes hold.
>>
>>70110945
My ad hominem counters your ad hominem of anyone that disagrees with you as being "stupid".

I understand what you're saying, and it's a crackpot conspiracy theory. Saudi Arabia is spreading Wahabbism throughout Europe not Israel.
>>
>>70110625
>Everything you're saying is wrong
Wow, I love being told "I'm wrong" by someone who has never done serious research on the subject and has no qualifications (NOTICE- GOING UP TO 13.9 BILLION, and that's only what we know of, with probably 3x that hidden using various methods...while our infrastructure is falling apart) :
US Aid to Israel Is ‘Too Much’ Say 61.9% of Americans
Yet additional secret U.S. aid may have ballooned to $1.9-$13.2 billion annually

by Grant Smith, April 06, 2016
Print This | Share This
A majority Americans say US foreign aid to Israel is excessive – either “much too much” (32.5 percent) or “too much’ (29.4 percent). The single-question March 10, 2016 opinion survey, fielded through Google Consumer Surveys, reveals only slight changes since it was first asked on September 27, 2014. (For details on sample size, bias and other findings, see the survey data links above).
http://original.antiwar.com/smith-grant/2016/04/05/us-aid-israel-much-say-61-9-americans/
>>
>>70110625

Lets ignore for a moment conspiracy theories about the JewSA's involvement with the Arab spring for a moment.

The compassionate EU had made a deal with Khadaffi (at bargain basement price too) to hold back boat refugees and didn't want the no-fly zone and invasion of Libya. It was the JewSA which forced that through. Explain to me how the EU bore the responsibility for that?
>>
>>70111188
14 Billion/year is nothing from an entire country that makes 14 Trillion/year. Especially considering how damn valuable Jews are to the west, with their massive contributions to science and society.

>>70111209
There was no other choice. Ghaddafi was not paying its way into the global economy. Which would have caused multiple billions of dollars lost to the west in oil. Much the same as North Korea, however they're untouchable as they have nukes.
>>
>>70111065
>Saudi Arabia is spreading Wahabbism throughout Europe not Israel.
Saudi Arabia and Israel have concurrent interests, most notably derailing Shia power.
Saudis are whores and have a price-- most Shias are not for sale, and Hezbollah actually kicked the shit out of the Jews back in 2006.
One has to consider "Jewish Group Evolutionary Strategy" and how their elite act in their own tribe's longterm interest, whereas our elites do the opposite.
Not a single attack by ISIS in all this time on any Israel-related targets? There was a ""Vice" video of Israel hospitals treating ISIS-al-Nursa and then letting them go.
What are their goals? 1. Balkanize all the bigger nations in the Mideast to reduce their power. 2. Promote muslims immigration to Europe as well as the most radical strains of Wahabbism. Thus, when Jews have to truly go full- apartheid, Pals are group in with ISIS as savages and the Israelis minimize the PR damage.
Much as they try to pretend otherwise, the Jews well-know the History of Rhodesia and South Africa. If BDS catches on in the US on college campuses, etc.. it could ruin them.
Notice how they target Sweden, which has been one of the biggest BDS supporters.
To clarify, I'm not a leftist, but I follow Dr. Pierce's advice on this (leftists and Israel): "Cheer them on when they are using the Jews hypocrisy against them, and provide them with ammunition when you can. But never trust them."
I'm a 2L, and I volunteer for a pro-Palestinian civil rights org at my school. Not bc I have any great liking for muslims, but bc I wan tto see Israel destroyed.
Also, whenever the Jews bomb Gaza (last big one was a year ago August) I go on twatter and rouse the rabble as much as possible.
But as far as my initial thesis, I haven't clearly hammered it out yet, but it's suddenly dawning on me just how much Israel and Zionists are benefitting from all of this. I'm amazed it took me so long to see it.
>>
File: merchant-dropcreator.png (565 KB, 636x533) Image search: [Google]
merchant-dropcreator.png
565 KB, 636x533
>>70111695
>14 Billion/year is nothing from an entire country that makes 14 Trillion/year. Especially considering how damn valuable Jews are to the west, with their massive contributions to science and society.
WOW. Now, that is, I believe, what your tribe calls "Chutzpah." "14 million is nothing?" Not sure how to top that one...
>>
File: Unknown-2.jpg (11 KB, 218x160) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-2.jpg
11 KB, 218x160
>>70112069
* obviously I meant "14 BILLION..." But you tribe know how to be lose with extra zeroes, right?
Example: 60,000 becomes 600,000 becomes 6,000,000...
>>
>>70111924
The Jewish elite look after their own because there is so few of them on this Earth. Globalism takes a seat behind, the west's elite however, have plenty of human resources to meddle with. Israel hasn't ISIS yet, because ISIS is killing off their Hezbollah pest problem for them. Their enemy is killing each other, they just have to sit back ... for now. It's improbable that Israel would get away with eliminating the Palestinians completely. What are they trying here, they are very ethnically diverse already in Israel. It would cause national unrests upon their own citizens, not to mention a large minority of Israelis are leftists that actually oppose a divide between Israel and Palestinian. So yeah, too risky, especially with the BDS. And Israel isn't fucking with Sweden because of the BDS, that is a bit too tinfoil. Sweden is just very giving. However they'll nationalize along with other Northern European countries, in the near future. There's only so much their native population can take, before they snap to displacement of their peoples by refugees.

As for Israel treating ISIS-al-Nusra, these are ones from Syria, and they treated them locally at Syria. It was either a publicity stunt to win the heart's and minds of the Syrian civillians.

Or, this is a good one, that I've read about. Is that Israel actually has deep undercover plants inside of ISIS. Which they use to keep tabs on them, and make sure they don't start fucking with Israel. With those plants being the ones treated at the hospital.
>>
>>70112069
It is nothing lol. My piss pot country makes 2 trillion a year with a population less than 25 mill.
>>
This is frightening as shit: "However, the CIA refuses to disclose how much the Obama administration is secretly funneling to Israel, a matter now subject to a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit."
What does this mean? We are already giving the Jews 14 Billion a year (which Aussie Jews assures me is "nothing" bc he doesn't have to use our bridges, airports, etc.. which are falling apart) and 1/4 a TRILLION adjusted for Inflation since 1960.
This for a nation the size of NJ, with about 6.5 million people that has one of the highest living standards on earth.
Add to this, the aid we have to give the Palestinians to keep them from starving, another 1.6 billion yearly to Egypt (plus what the CIA spends to overthrow their gvt/keep al-Sisi in place to ensure he keeps the Rafah border closed and Gaza locked up..even flooding the tunnels with Sea Water, only way they got supplies).
And what do we get in return?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbkQddEDPs0
>>
>>70112914
>It is nothing lol
Israel has a population of less than 7 million. Can you explain why the Us needs to give them 14 billion a year?
Do you understand maths? If it's "not that much," what's wrong with us cutting it out? And this all comes back to why the kikes hate Trump. Despite recent AIPAC ass kissing, each time he talks about countries who rob us, the Jews must start sweating, realizing that more and more, this info is getting out as Trump has oped the Overton Window.
One small example of this, Ted Nugent posting a posture on his goybook naming all the Jews involved in gun control.
The balls to insist "14 billion a year is nothing." It's almost the cost of building 3 aircraft carriers. With all our problems here, with the money we pat for medical, prescriptions and everything else...look in the mirror anon.
YOU are the reason people despise Jews. And if histroy is anythign to go by, within another 25 years, you'll find yourselves back in camps as you always do, and will still be blaming the goyim....for the 110th time in past 1,700 years.
At first, I really thought you were trolling. "14 billion is really nothing." Good, then get one of your rich kikes to give it to you each year.

And, as article says, that's only tip of iceberg. Christ only knows what really figure is. In return, we get Jonathan Pollard, USS Liberty, Israel foreknowledge of 9/11, refusing to share intel on te mideast unless they "get something directly back in return" (see book "Relentless Strike: aHistory of JSOC" on Jewish refusal to share intel on Syria unless they were given something in return).
The more I've studied your behavior-- and how the even more psychotic ultra-orthodox population is growing-- the more I hate you.

All Goyim should read "Jewish History, Jewish Religion" by professor Israel Shakhak and "By Way Of Deception..." by former Mossad case officer Viktor Ostrovsky
>>
>>70114078
Israel is a high tech nation, a master of surveillance. The 14 billion could well be a part of a transaction for Israeli goods and services that needs to go off the record.

Also I'm not Jewish, I just had a Jewish acquaintance I spent a couple years talking to on the internet and I learned the way of the kike.
>>
TLDR, because less than 125 IQ here. Also consider that they're flooding Europe with Muslims so carelessly because it's engineered to trigger a conflict that will turn into west vs Islam. This will clear out the middle east and make it ripe for the jews.

And if not a full scale war against Islam, then at least weakening the opponents of Israel and less Palestinian sympathizers.
>>
82 IQ here, how are you going to stop me from participating in this thread :)?
>>
>>70109837
Do you honestly believe in that op? Or are you just trolling?
>>
>>70109837
>For those who actually have a brain, (IQ over 125, graduated from a decent Uni
get the fuck out please, your honestly not welcome, and if you can't figure out why, take a grad school course and call me next spring
>>
>>70109837
stopped caring at "graduated from uni". If you were at all intelligent, you would realize that graduating from 'uni' is the modern equivalent of passing highschool years ago. It means nothing in terms of intelligence. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>>70109837
so your 'uni' didn't get you a fucking job your posting threads on 4chan only being seen by 15 year olds and stoners ? pretty sure its wednesday morning here in america-land and i'm pretty sure all the white people are working. what are your plans for the day ?
>>
you've come to the wrong place for info. You're looking for 8ch pol. Thank me later
>>
>>70114866
he has an iq above 125 and graduated froma decent uni, op is a genius
>>
>>70109837

>125+ IQ
>Graduated from prestigious institution
>Thesis "DA JEWZ ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING!1"
>>
File: 1458845903706.jpg (80 KB, 680x967) Image search: [Google]
1458845903706.jpg
80 KB, 680x967
>>70109837

TLDR; OP is retarded and thinks he knows Jews.

I'm in NJ and am close to a Jewish town. Literally not exaggerating, this is a town filled with the Jews that have those hair curls and black hats. Guess what, I can honestly say they're fucking inbred and borderline retarded due to their preference for isolation. Supposedly these are the most religious type of Jew, and all they do is study religious texts. They're currently fighting the federal government on teaching children Hebrew instead of English.

My only issue with them is when I have to drive through their shitty town because they're worse than Indian drivers. Stop signs are just suggestions.

Sooooo yeah OP, the fact you feel these people are capable of orchestrating your tinfoil hat theory is funny.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.