[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does anyone still put up with anarchists? >most violent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 235x215
why does anyone still put up with anarchists?

>most violent political movement per capita after hardcore marxists (lmao most are marxist as well)
>don't have an alternative to the things they are trying to destroy
>break things and deface anything owned by anyone, because muh >capitalism
>do drugs, sell drugs
>turn other groups rallies violent
>never formed a government anywhere
>causes a headache for police
>all ends, no means
>they all hate each other
>>
>>70107952
>why does anyone still put up with anarchists?

because by definition they're unorganized and therefor ineffective
>>
They also became rabid SJWs
>>
>>70108065
ineffective at their aim, but successful in being a major pain in the ass of normal society

in melbourne they turn up at small peacfull rallies wearing masks and just start punching people, and it's a regular occurrence
>>
>>70107952
the only "anarchist" worth a footnote is Chomsky. The guy is a walking encyclopedia, but he's too beta to rally anyone.
He can't take one stance and rally the people because this >>70108065
>>
File: 1456231786273.jpg (26 KB, 461x354) Image search: [Google]
1456231786273.jpg
26 KB, 461x354
>>70107952
not an argument
>>
>>70108414
>melbourne
there's the problem
>>
>>70110038
they have started turning up in regional areas increasingly though

and they fuck with our local cops, we drink with those guys; they arn't the establishment
>>
Try libertarianism. It's like Anarchy, but better
>>
>>70107952
They are either kids who grow up from it or complete retards who deserve our pity. No one is taking them seriously either way.
>>
>>70107952
let me tell you a story about anarchists in my country
when we had the previous government with Samaras after the whole "lol denbts" thing started they would be in the streets every day burning shit clashing with police and turning every single rally and protest into a a requiem of tear gas and burning trash bins
the our esteemed saviour came into power and for a year they shut the fuck up and were nowhere to be seen as long as Tsiprevara and Varouf-Yong-Un still pretended to start a revolution against Europe
then the referendum happened with a big No to Troika and Tsipras did a complete 180
Varufakis got the sack and Tsipras adopted measures so bad that they made everything that Samaras and Papandreou adopted look like social benefits
AND THE ANARCHISTS WENT INTO THE STREETS AND GLORIOUSLY BURNED THE DEN OF CORRUPTION AND INADEQUACY THAT THIS GOVERNMENT IS
lol just joking
they remained grouped up in their holes 4209 blazing it suddenly not giving a shit about anyone now that it is not a "fascist" (aka anything around the center and to the right in their fucktarded vocabulary) government wasn't the one fucking things up
next time after Tsipras falls and they are out again because they run out of weed it will not be the police that tear gasses or Golden Dawn mobsters that engage in turf war with them
it will be everyone else stoning them to death
>>
>>70107952
>>most violent political movement per capita after hardcore marxists (lmao most are marxist as well)

The state is the largest purveyor of wholesale violence. So you have the random, mostly harmless violence the populace commit, which can't be stopped, or changed, then you add onto it the extreme amount of violence the state engages in.

Why are there terror attacks in Europe?
Because of migrants presence.

Why are migrants there?
The Russians and US are having a world war in Syria.

Why are the razing Syria?
.....? Safety?
>>
>>70110985
I saw their handiwork when I was in greece myself

they trashed not only the ATM's and financial insittutes, but some of your oldest and most precious landmarks and monuments
>>
>>70111478
redpilled af (as frick) to be tbqh
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459733372456.jpg (11 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459733372456.jpg
11 KB, 300x196
>because pic related
>>
>>70107952
Why does anyone put up with statists?
>most violent political movements per capita such as hardcore marxists (lmao most are marxist as well)
>don't have an alternative to the freedoms they are trying to destroy
>break things and deface anything owned by anyone, because muh nation
>imprison non violent people who do drugs, sell drugs
>turn other groups rallies violent
>formed a government anywhere to infringe on any possible freedom
>causes a headache for entrepreneurs
>all means, no ends
>they all hate each other
>>
>>70111478
ah an actual anarchist, this should e interesting

you are saying since the government is the ultimate power, they are responsible for all violence

but they do not have absolute control

and they don't perpetrate violence randomly, they perpetrate smaller acts of violence to prevent larger acts of violence
the yare forced to fight fire with fire because violence is the authority from which all others stem

the more "controled violence" we have, the less "uncontroled violence" we get

this was fundamental to establishing any kind of society, not letting people have the freedom to do whatever they please, because they invariably hurt each other and that makes us savages
>>
>>70112290
>they perpetrate smaller acts of violence to prevent larger acts of violence

I think he was referring to war acts, not police forces
>>
>>70112264
but non of those things are true
they create a state with no infighting, the most cardcore statists make a facist state, which fights with everyon else but not itself

anarchists spread borderless anarchy, waging war on anything that is orderly and productive, or anyone wishing to be so

statists believe in law, not arbitary violence by thugs

they don't even have rallies for the greater part, because they have and maintain and controled democratic processes

means is ongoing human hapiness through order, which is also the aim

anarchists think they should govern themselves, with the simple and childish notion that nobody should tell them what to do, and that nobody knows better than them
but how does one anarchist stop another anarchist raping them or stealing from them?
how do they police each other?

anarchism has never answered those questions
>>
>>70107952
>>70110985
Tell me a group that is funded by George Soros and doesn't cause trouble
>>
>>70112579
police are a lesser evil than looting

war between organised nations is preferable to unrestrained barbarism
it's rome VS the barbarian hordes
>>
>>70113051
false dichotomy

the lack of state police does not mean that there is a lack of protection. individuals or communities in an anarchist society could hire protection
>>
>>70112290
>you are saying since the government is the ultimate power, they are responsible for all violence

No. and I stopped reading there, because I'm not going to explore the consequences of your terrible reading comprehension.

There are atleast two distinct forms of violence we face in modern society.

Group 1. Person to person violence
Example: Domestic violence, thievery, mugging, rape, drunken brawls

Group 2: violence from the state.
Examples: Atomic bombs on Japan. Drones assassinating random poor farmers in the east, Mass incarceration, wholesale violation of everyones private data, razing Iraq, Afghanistan, syria, Mass corralling and deportation of migrants

The state is not responsible for group 1. As long ass humans exist we will quarrel, take things that dont belong to us and harm eachother. Its unavoidable. The violence from group 2 is completely avoidable by dismantling the state.
>>
>>70113378
>. individuals or communities in an anarchist society could hire protection

from who?
who would be the perpetrators?

....would it be......
other anarchists maybe??

don't you see the futility, you would sent us back to barbarians, and we would build the exact same states
people loot and burn, the strong take from the weak
groups form to protect group resources
groups fight each other
gradually the groups get larger and larger
they forms communnal governance
somone defies the governance
they need police
to keep the police fair they need laws
hamurambi
etc etc etc

you are just sending us backwards
>>
>Violence is attributable to individuals, not ideologies
>Anarchy is decentralized government with authority delegated by direct democracy at the community level
>Nothing to do with ideology, Anarchy is only specifically against private ownership of the means of production, not property in general
>People from all walks of life do this, not attributable to ideology
>Common across all political ideologies, nationalists are an excellent example
>Revolutionary Spain and in Ukraine during Russian revolution, both successful until dismantled
>Common across all political ideologies
>Anarchism doesn't promote no government, just decentralized and removal of non-legitimate authority, moot point
>Common amongst every political group, people band together despite adhering to different schools of thought within a political ideology

2/10 bad troll, not even anarchist just disappointed with shitpost
>>
>>70113841
>other anarchists maybe??

From anyone.. right now I can call the police and they literally have no legal obligation to protect me

If a "police company" refused to protect a customer, they'd lose all their business

Anarchy doesnt mean no rules.. there are plenty of societal rules you follow that are not the law, and the vast majority of people follow and like these societal rules

Or is the only thing preventing you from killing raping (in that order) someone the laws against it?
>>
>>70113412
>mfw anarchists can't even participate in a simple debate
>such is their inability to reason or resolve conflicts

you assertions are largely correct, but you assume
A. that both group 1&2 are unavoidable
B. violence from one group does not affect violence from the other

I contend that violence from the state is directed at elements inside the state for the protection of the majority therein

and violence from the state is directed outwards at "alternate states" that undermine it, for the protection of those within

over time, warfare will increase in scale, but decrease in frequency, ultimately states that are stable with overcome anarchistic states

inter-state violence will be first mitigated, then removed by bodies like the UN

I think you take for granted how low the crime rate is, compared to what it was before the state
and the quality of life improvement as a result
>>
>>70114115
you have literally described communism, not anarchism

anarchism is anti-statism, not anti-capitalism
>>
File: mel_gibson.jpg (13 KB, 150x200) Image search: [Google]
mel_gibson.jpg
13 KB, 150x200
>>70112717
>they create a state with no infighting
>with no infighting
>No infighting
Australia, are you doing peyote again?
>>
>>70114558
>and violence from the state is directed outwards at "alternate states" that undermine it, for the protection of those within

>for the protection of those within

in an ideal world yes, but in most cases, for protection of the elite few (in the case of the United States in recent history, corporations and those that own/control corporations)

and by protection the US government in this situation means furthering the profits either directly or indirectly

i'm all for capitalism, but the government in the United States does not first and foremost inflict violence on other states for protection of all of its citizens. and speaking of capitalism, the state makes it very hard for small businesses to get by and very easy for entrenched pseudo-monopolies to thrive
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.