[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of whaling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: resized_2442_whales last push.jpg (18 KB, 348x231) Image search: [Google]
resized_2442_whales last push.jpg
18 KB, 348x231
what does /pol/ think of whaling?
>>
bad
>>
>>70107332
OWAITO PIGU GO HOMU
>>
the japs have to avenge hiroshima and nagasaki by punishing the whales and dolphins
>>
>>70107332
Perfectly acceptable so long as it's in moderation to prevent the extinction of the species. Man must take advantage of the resources around him, it is his God given purpose
>>
It's distasteful, but I can't think of an easier way to obtain whale meat.
>>
I identity as whalekin and these Japanese savages need to be nuked again.
>>
>be young
>SAVE THE WHALES ;_;

>be old
>what's a whale?
>seaworld got rid of shamu or whatever?
>>
>>70107506
I thought it was a Chicken and a Cow
>>
>>70107515
>believing in god
>>
I read the method of harvesting dolphin in Japan and it sounds really efficient.
>>
>>70107515
This, also fuck the whales.
>>
File: 1456360861964.jpg (143 KB, 713x800) Image search: [Google]
1456360861964.jpg
143 KB, 713x800
>>70107332
Whales taste like shit, the whole thing is overrated. If they were tasty, I would be for whaling, but because the meat sucks, I #Greenpeace.
>>
Pretty cool desu.
Really hate those 'whale wars' faggots
>that fat ass 'captain' that pretended to have been 'shot' by putting on a bullet proof vest that had already been shot by him before hand
>>
I think it's ok as long as it doesn't endanger whale populations. I'm a Teddy Roosevelt, Boy Scout-style conservationist. I'm not a full on eco freak, but I do believe in protecting our environment and preserving all species except the invasive ones in the wrong areas.
>>
abolish it
dolphins should have humans rights
>>
>>70107332
Gotta kill em all...for science.
>>
As a general rule I like everything that pisses off environmentalists
>>
>>70107592
>seaworld got rid of shamu or whatever?
Yes anon.... th-they did....
>>
>>70108004
To be honest it's not difficult, they sure are a touchy bunch.
>>
>>70107332
I hate gooks more than i hate whales

so the gooks can go fuck themselves
>>
>>70107332
>what does /pol/ think of whaling?

Looks fun.

Pisses off communists something fierce so they must be doing something good, like normal hunters do.
>>
Whale meat is delicious
>>
>>70107332
They aren't hunting actually endangered whales so it doesn't matter.

Retarded environmentalist despite all their "muh science" claims seem to not understand that there are many different species of whales and many aren't in any danger of disappearing at all.

I also feel the need to alqays remind these faggots that the single greatest person in regards to "saving the whales" was Rockefeller and standard oil due to rage it puts them in.
>>
>>70107606
Underated.
>>
I don't give a shit as long as they do their business outside of Australian waters
>>
>>70107332

It's pretty retarded to be killing some of the only intelligent life on the planet besides ourselves. What's the use of it anyway? Meat? We can grow meat.
>>
All they do is chirp and being fat fucks. So who cares other than faggot environmentalists?
>>
>>70107332

Pigs are just as intelligent, friendly, community-having, etc. as whales so you have to weigh this debate logically if you are not a vegan/eat bacon.

Ie:

Perhaps the single-whale Japanese style whaling could be judged as 'bad' even in light of the fact I like bacon (this is highly debatable though) but something like the Faroe Island type whaling is probably superior to almost all versions of pig-farming.
>>
>>70108840

And and I understand 'pigs are just as intelligent[...]as whales' but the point still stands, as pigs are intelligent enough and eaten by many (to the point of being a trendy thing these days "I love bacon blahblahblah"), so they are good to use as a basis for this simple thought exercise.
>>
they can eat whales all they want as long as they dont overdo it. basically as long as they dont drive any species into extinction due to overfishing, it's fine with me.

also this >>70108004
>>
japanese whaling usually targets non-endangered whale species, and is not much more harmful than standard commercial fishing. In fact, most of the endangered species come from allowing bycatches, i.e. it would be a better tradeoff to just let the nips whale. arguing to protect the "majestic creatures" is autistic as fuck, as are most other single-species preservation efforts. On the other hand, cries of "muh racism" and arguments for the necessity of whale meat as anything other than a delicacy are equally stupid. Unfortunately, both practices are incredibly profitable, so we're going to see more of this shit for a long, long time.
>>
>>70107332
Whales are tasty, nothing wrong with hunting whales. It's not like they are endangered or anything.
>>
Whaling is fine.

It's like any other hunting season that gives you a certain allotted time to hunt and a bag limit. It's not like the Japs are hunting these things to extinction.
>>
Japs are a funny lot ,they did a lot of bad stuff carving up POWs in WW2 and have not got over it.They kill these creatures , most people avoid the meat so it is used as a fert and cattle feed.... . Bunch of cunts.
>>
>>70107332
Not cool at all. Fuck Japan.
>>
>>70107332
Animals are not more important than humans. Kil them
>>
>>70107383
Youre a faggot
>>
Greenpeace made me hate them
>>
>>70107332
If they're not going extinct, it's the same as catching any other sea animal.
>>
>>70109499
You know not only japs do this shit
>>
>>70107332
Whaling could be made better if we were permitted to do it on American College campuses.
>>
They funky mamas, save the whales

But kill those seals
>>
File: IMG_0067.png (269 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.png
269 KB, 333x500
>>70107332

It's on the list of things that I don't give a fuck about, but some media cunts think I should.
>>
Whales have had their chance, it is time to leave them behind with all the other failed species.
Whales are like the white people and humans are the niggers.
Whaling is just interspecies multiculturalism.
>>
>>70109751
Kek
>>
>>70109751
Holy KEK
>>
>>70108004
This. Every Earth day I burn a tire just to spite the fuckers
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>70108248
Underrated post..

First couple times I visited japan, I tried it cooked several ways... Now it's all I want..
>>
>>70107332
I support it.
>>
>>70107332

as long as they are not endangered and people are actually making use of the meat etc i see it as the same as killing a cow to eat.
>>
>>70107332
Always give consent.
>>
File: Fuck_A_Whale.jpg (62 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Fuck_A_Whale.jpg
62 KB, 480x360
>>
>>70107332
Outsider does not aprove killing the Deep Ones.
If only we know how to carve right runes on their bones...
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.