[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany: Rapfugee blocked a road because he wants his own house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1452306057001.jpg (157 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452306057001.jpg
157 KB, 720x1080
An Iraqi asylum seeker has blocked in Karben with his family a main road, because he wants to have his own house. The father moved with his wife at the green side of the road. However, the middle of the street they stopped and lay down on the road, reports the Frankfurter Neue Presse. The father also tried to pull one of his two children on the street and asked for a waiting car driver on to run him over. "The child was really frightened," told the victim the Journal. Two passing civilian police managed to pull the family from the road. The car driver suffered a shock.

https://jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2016/asylbewerber-fordert-eigenes-haus-und-blockiert-strasse/
>>
File: German government program.jpg (63 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
63 KB, 730x484
>>70107157
>>
>>70107557
Don't tell me this is legit.
>>
>>70107728
It is.
>>
>>70107728
it is.
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>70107728
You're about to get invaded and culturally enriched sir
>>
>>70107157
They are beyond stupid.

It just seems to me as if these people belive the western world is a place of infinite wealth and freedom do do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
File: 1423512860070.gif (2 MB, 384x287) Image search: [Google]
1423512860070.gif
2 MB, 384x287
> Ihnen sei im Irak ein eigenes Haus versprochen worden, auf das sie nun bestünden.

Kek
>>
File: 1456067029236-pol.jpg (55 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
1456067029236-pol.jpg
55 KB, 560x765
>>70107728

Paid for by German tax dollars. Designed and published by the German government.

One of the many ways the German people are financing their own invasion and genocide.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106 KB, 1920x1080
>>70107157
>An Iraqi asylum seeker has blocked in Karben with his family a main road,

I have a solution for that.
panzer that iraqi's ass
>>
>>70108052

Compared to the tatooine desert shithole they come from it is.

If they stole, wrecked shit, raped and got caught, or were a general shit cunt they'd likely get fucked by sharia law and executed or maimed.

In civilized (read: pussy) countries they can rape, smash, kill and destroy anything they can reach and then get PROTECTED by the same country they're ruining. If Habib rapes a schoolgirl he sees the national newspapers saying its not his fault and to understand him.
It must be like fucking kebab paradise.
>>
File: image.jpg (558 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558 KB, 1600x1200
>>70108585
The only thing worse than the jews that cause this to happen are the white betacuckolds that voluntarily vote this shit in.

Don't gas a single kike until you deal with the white male problem first because it's not just niggers muslims and especially jews that are the problem, its white people too.
>>
>>70107934
And nobody protested against this?

Oh wait, I guess if someone filed a formal complaint against this appaling shit, he'd face charges citing the Gummiparagraph 130 StGB and whatnot (in this particular case along the lines of "protesting against the promotion of race mixing equals inciting of racial hatred" or similar).
>>
>>70108226
What's the intended endgame of this? What sense does it make to replace working people who create technological progress and other things of value with hordes of criminal troglodites who aren't don't contribute anything positive at all to society? What sense does it make to replace a civilization with savages?
>>
>>70107157

I've always wondered if you could run over people who deliberate lay down and try to block a road. I mean, surely one should be able to claim complete ignorance in such a situation, no?
>>
>>70109268

For better or worse, all races are going to have their strong and their weak.
What the jews have done through subversive influence and time is neuter the strong and give voice and exposure to the weak who are easily led. This allows control of a society from within and offers up less resistance overall.

It doesn't absolve the betacucks from blame, but it does expose them as the weakest link in the society they're unfortunately a part of.
>>
>>70108145
Arzt oder Ingenieur?
>>
>>70109799
Not replace, destabilize. Then crisis. Then, how comrade Andropov called it, normalization.
European Union as a feudal state with centralized economy. Sounds familiar, no?
>>
>>70109799

It's not controlled and there's no endgame. This is all mental illness from white guilt and WWII bashing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.