[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys is the Trump loss in Wisconsin a problem? Or is it just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
Guys is the Trump loss in Wisconsin a problem?

Or is it just a small hurdle in the way of our glorious emperor?
>>
>Wisconsin
>Being relevant in any way
>>
/POL/ BTFO/
>>
>>70107058
>Guys is the Trump loss in Wisconsin a problem?

Yes because it pretty much gurentees a brokered convention.
>>
It's a hurdle being touted about as a major blow.
The shills are just trying to get under people's skin.

Trump is beating Cruz better than Hillary is beating Sanders. It's just that the GOP doesn't have majority of superdelegates (which wouldn't help him anyway since he's not part of the club).

As long as the Northeast states go well and California goes well, he's fine.
That said hopefully this kick in the rear is what Trump needs to actually do some prep work.
>>
>>70107058
>SA
>caring about US politics
>>
Trump has been doing well in the mid-west u.s., Wisconsin is a very low energy state full cheese eating lobbyists which are very pro-rats, I mean who else eats cheese other than rats and french people, but no Trump will do well in New England, look at Florida most are either from the south or new England and trump took that state by a land slide, plus he has had Tom Brady of the New England patriots drooling on his cock for months so new England will be a major victory. And if you don't like that Mexico will pay for the wall
>>
>>70107426
Why wouldn't I care about the most important country in the world's elections?

>>70107198
>>70107360
This is why I have trust issues

>>70107566
Kek
>MAGA
>>
>>70107566
>Trump has been doing well in the mid-west u.s.

Midwest is Trump's worst performing states.
>>
>>70108033
NIce ID

>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>70108033

Do you not see how this would be a problem for the general? Trump can't even win half of all Republicans, how is he supposed to beat Hillary?
>>
>>70107058
I will never vote for Rafael Cruz.
>>
>>70108131
>Do you not see how this would be a problem for the general? Trump can't even win half of all Republicans, how is he supposed to beat Hillary?

I'm not a trump supporter anon. I hate that meme faggot.
>>
It is a problem, because nobody was expecting Cruz to win by such a wide margin. We need to make up some delegates now or there'll be a brokered convention.
>>
>>70108033
He will sweep in indiana so your statement is bullshit.
>>
>>70107058
After New England it will be impossible for Cruz to hit 1237. Trump can still win but if he shows up to the convention with <1237 who knows what will happen. Some Republicans would rather throw the general election than nominate Trump, which would mean the end of the party as we know it.
>>
>>70108131

My guess is that most of the El Rato voters are older people who still think Trump is a joke candidate and are going for the safe "serious politician" choice. If Rato dropped out, most would back Trump.
>>
>>70107058
Not really. Wisconsin was an assumed loss, with 0 delegates. Trump won several. Meaning that this is actually less bad than it should have been.

Trump is set to dominate the next few states, he's still going to win. Even Ben Shapiro admitted that he is going to be the next nominee without a doubt.
>>
File: read crown.jpg (24 KB, 369x333) Image search: [Google]
read crown.jpg
24 KB, 369x333
>>70107566
>>
>>70108131
This nomination has seen record Republican turnout. The Democrats by the contrary have seen record low turnouts.

Remember, voting isn't mandatory. It doesn't matter how many Democrats there are, if this number of them are apathetic in the General, they're finished.
>>
A win in Wisconsin would have nearly guaranteed a Trump win, period. The loss just means it is a small hurdle which could mark the begin of the end, but it may just as well be inconsequential.
>>
>>70108343
Can't find any polling done on this yet, but based on my area I'm inclined to agree. 57 delegates too, if he wins every district.
>>
>>70108033
>dat 420
>>
>Trump
Is this meme over yet?
>>
>>70108744
>Is this meme over yet?

Getting pretty close anon. Soon we will be free.
>>
There is now no way he can get 1237.

Brokered convention.
>>
>>70107058
> left and right ignore they live for its entire existence
> a movie that subtly implies the Jews run our society in plain sight
> Trump enters politics and some leftist artist decides to use it to attack trump

what a POS. that douchebag has never even seen the movie.
>>
File: 1457573915468.png (167 KB, 611x315) Image search: [Google]
1457573915468.png
167 KB, 611x315
>>70107058
Small hurdle.

Basically, a win would have been great, but a loss was no big deal.
>>
>>70107717
We knew he wouldn't win WI, we've been saying so for the last week, our hope was that he would at least take some delegates, which he did.

NE states and CA coming up next, all of which are Trumpland.

If he gets 54% of the remaining open delegates he can flat out win without a brokered convention.

If not, then the GOP would be retarded not to nominate him anyway, seeing as he has almost 50% of the party while running against the remains of 11 people.
>>
He lost Iowa and Minnesota, Wisconsin is right next door so it's not a surprise. The thing is Georgia or Florida are bigger than those 3 states combined.
>>
Hillary and Trump have had the Nominations locked down since the 1st Super Tuesday. The media loves to make it seem like it's not over solely for ratings. Even if Trump has 1237, he will be sooo close that they cannot deny it. republican party knows it loses 40% of its support if Trump isn't nominated. A Cruz nomination would lead to the largest blow out in election history. Bernie has had zero chance ever since he blew off the Super delegates in the beginning of the race, however I wouldn't be surprised by a Sanders 3rd party as it gives him the opportunity to leave a legacy and to collect more campaign donations to buy cars throughout the year.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-06-15-23-54.png (274 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-06-15-23-54.png
274 KB, 1440x2560
>>70107058
Trump will probably do well in NY next, and get a majority of the delegates.
The "winner takes it all" states California, Maryland, Pennsylvania and NJ is pro Trump according to the polls. The Trump train isn't stumped, it is now the real game begins
>>
>>70109201
>mfw after he runs independant and loses pictures start circulating of him driving an R8 towing an R8
>>
>>70109736
I'm actually not sure why that hasn't been made yet anyways
>>
>>70109201
The problem is, for the RNC Cruz>Hillary>>>>>>Trump. They don't care if they lose that 40% support, Hillary is acceptable.
>>
>>70109644
this is the realest post. the reason WI was a big deal is because if trump had won WI, he would've officially defeated the rat and stumped his momentum. Now they have to duke it out to the end.

Trump is still in a very good place right now
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.