[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11
File: orange.jpg (41 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
orange.jpg
41 KB, 620x350
>Trump's going to win! Cruz shills BTFO!
>NO! The Rat got the cheese!!!
>hours later
>HaHa! Trump got THREE delegates! Cruz shills on suicide watch!

You guys are pathetic. All the signs point to a brokered convention with Cruz coming out as the nominee. But by all means, keep posting Trump memes because your anguish is amusing.

Please keep posting:
>increasingly nervous man

Because that's all you have left. Trump has killed his campaign just by opening his mouth. Delicious Trumpfag tears.
>>
>increasingly nervous man
>>
>>70106970
that's it. I was going to Make America Great Again (c), but now I see I need to go back to eating boogers.
>>
/POL/ BTFO /POL/ BTFO /POL/ BTFO
/POL/ BTFO
/POL/ BTFO
/POL/ BTFO
/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO
/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO/POL/ BTFO
>>
>>70106970
Cruz will get crushed shillary. His bible thumping will be his death. Plus the hookers. Its trump or no one. If he doesnt get the nomination, he will get a write in vote from me.
>>
Trump is still in the lead by hundreds of delegates and there are no signs that a brokered convention would go to Ted anyway
>>
>>70106970
>Implying Trump ever wanted to win

Nope. He says all this shit because he knows he can, there are no consequences to it because he'll never become the president, wether he loses the nomination or your cuck people start spouting "IT BE TIME FOR WIMMIN PREDISNET N SHIT" memes.

He'll just sit back as the fire rises and keep saying "I told you so".
>>
>>70106970
yeah yeah, we know.

it's all over for trump and this is only the 105th time anybody has said it this week but you're actually serious this time.

got ya.

go ahead and fuck off now you glue eating retard.
>>
>>70107099
Doesn't matter what you fucking want, this is Hillary's election no matter how much you want more or less.

Fuck off, you delusional babies. You have ruined /pol/
>>
>>70107099

So you're voting for Hillary, then?
>>
>>70106970

>snore

saged for being a pleb
>>
File: GTFO_FAGS.jpg (68 KB, 1209x599) Image search: [Google]
GTFO_FAGS.jpg
68 KB, 1209x599
>>70106970
All signs point to you being a faggot shill
>>
>>70107336
>maintains current levels of support

He's national numbers are at their lowest they have ever been and his campaign is imploding.
>>
>>70106970
>All the signs point to a brokered convention with Cruz coming out as the nominee.
It's funny as hell. The same people mocking the rat will flip into Cruzmissiles the moment their masters tell them funtime is over.
>>
Cruz:
>tough on immigration
>tax reform
>builds wall
>anti-establishment
>will actually make America great again

The only reasons Trump is on /pol/ is because he says, "fucking Mexicans!" Plus his campaign is constantly shitting up the board with shill generals.
>>
when Hillary get elected i hope the right loses every time and the country goes to hell
>>
File: IMG_3276.png (295 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3276.png
295 KB, 680x697
>>70107423
He needs to maintain a 39% avg to break 1237. He will destroy NY and CA, which are about half of what he needs and can easily give him a buffer. All signs point to an easy victory being the most likely probability. Sorry faggot, now back home you go.
>>
>>70107676
Can't wait for based Kasich to win PA and BTFO Trumpfags.
>>
>>70107629
Cruz is a bible thumping liar, nice try though.
>>
>>70107629
Truly he has been anointed, I am now a Cruz missile.
>>
>>70107714
Cant wait for a guy who wins absolutely nothing to win states either.
>>
>>70107767
>quoting Trump directly

Are you fucking insane, or brainwashed.

It's one or the other.
>>
>>70106970
>brokered convention with Cruz coming out as the nominee
>>
File: MakeFeelsGreatAgain.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
MakeFeelsGreatAgain.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
After Cruz's surge in popularity despite his lack of childish behavior, I can no longer support him. How are we supposed to laugh in the face of the establishment when he's not constantly putting his foot in his mouth? I am now #Trumpmissle
>>
>>70106970
>Cruz believes he'll be the nominee in a brokered convention.

He really really believes this, and this is why he shouldn't be president.
>>
>>70107714
PAfag here, please go shill.
>>
>>70108524

>Trump believes he will win every state and avoid a brokered convention

He really really believes this, and this is why he shouldn't be president.
>>
>>70107629
I wouldn't be surprised if he drops the wall idea in the general election. If not then, he would when he's president. Most of his supporters don't even want one, as the exit polls in Wisconsin show.

He wouldn't do anything about trade, and would continue fight useless wars instead of America First and diplomatic deal making.

Even if Kasich would be his VP after a contested convention (which I doubt because Kasich wants to make it on his own on a second ballot, and he's one stubborn motherfucker), Cruz's chances in November are slim. I'm pretty sure the enthusiasm for Hillary will go up in the GE. Bernie fans happen to be cucks who would vote for her instead if he loses (as all the polls show), and Obama's going to campaign for her. Obama's approval ratings are going up too, which pretty much implies that people aren't fed up with Democratic leadership yet. This is just like Reagan & Bush in 1988.
>>
File: 1324259239857.jpg (55 KB, 777x709) Image search: [Google]
1324259239857.jpg
55 KB, 777x709
No, if any of you were smart you'd realize that the nomination will go on to the convention which Kasich will win. Why do you think Rubio is holding his delegates. As it stands now Trump wont have enough for a decisive victory. The party hates both Cruz and Trump. Rubio will give his delegates to Kasich (forced), Kasich looks like a slightly better option, party turns around and says "oh look Kasich is our best shot" and the party nominates him.

I love Trump but he's not beating Sanders by a long shot, and he would probably still lose to Shillary. And Cruz is too much of a religious nuttjob. With all the Anti-gay bills being passed you can bet on Cruz getting buttraped six ways till Sunday in the general. The Republican party knows this and they sure as fuck wont be the laughing stock again like they were with Bush and RMoney. Kasich gets the the nomination as a "Moderate Conservative" in hopes that he gets placed up against Shillary. Once Shillary's past comes up, people including Bernie voters and dems that are on the fence about Shillary will flock to Kasich.

You wont get dems flocking to Cruz or Trump.
>>
>>70109067
>No, if any of you were smart you'd realize that the nomination will go on to the convention which Kasich will win.

You mean Paul Ryan?
>>
>>70109067

>kasich will win

Spotted the neocon.
>>
Is trump going to win the republican candidate? Getting slightly worried now. I betted heavily on him to win it, please dont let that faggot cruz take it from him.
>>
File: nervousman.jpg (41 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
nervousman.jpg
41 KB, 500x427
>>
>>70109262

No. He lost Wisconsin and his popularity is dwindling. A bunch of delegates will jump off the sinking Trump ship once they are free to do so because the man is political cancer.
>>
>>70109428

ebin meme, son.
>>
>>70109230
lol no.

Do you really think the party will elect anyone else than Kasich? I dont even like him, but the party hates both Cruz and Trump. They hate Trump more but they also know that Cruz WIll Lose regardless if he goes up against Hill or Bernie. Neither one of them are an option for the party. and when i say "party" i mean the republicans in charge, not the actual voters. Party representatives have already publicly stated that "the party decides who gets the nomination, not the voters"
>>
>>70106970

Trump got six delegates, moron. If you're going to shill at least get your numbers right.

And if there is a brokered convention Cruz is the last person the party would pick. He's weaving the rope to hang himself.
>>
>>70109488
You know there are other states right?
>>
>>70107205

>You have ruined /pol/

Yeah I really miss when the entire front page was nothing but religious bait threads and "are X white?".
>>
People in this thread think anyone but Trump or Paul Ryan will end up the nominee lol
>>
>>70108011

>quoting Trump directly

Trump has never used the words "bible thumping".

Pay attention.
>>
>>70109555
>has only won his home state
>funded by george soros

rip gop party
>>
>>70109488

They'll never get the chance, because if Trump doesn't make 1237 he'll be 20 delegates or less short, and he can outright buy that many unpledged delegates if he has to.
>>
>>70107629
>tough on immigration
Wew lad.

He was for amnesty/reform until he saw Trump's landswell from being anti-immigrant, and is just pulling a Hillary and copying her opponents strengths.
>>
>>70109901

Didn't you hear? He was only pretending to be retarded.

>this is what Cruzmissiles actually believe
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

Watch the vid
>>
>>70109957

Trump is actually retarded.
>>
>>70106970

Hola raton.
>>
>>70110179
Squeek squeek
>>
>>70110527

HE STARTED IT!
>>
File: 1459675300187.jpg (44 KB, 374x497) Image search: [Google]
1459675300187.jpg
44 KB, 374x497
I love the way you can see the nervousness levels of libtards rising on this board. The hour is soon at hand.
>>
>>70106970
>Trump loses one state
>all the signs point towards Cruz getting the nomination
>>
>>70106970
Trump got 6 delegates.

CRUZ FAGS BTFO.
>>
>>70109643
Honestly the people who come on here and say shit like you ruined /pol/ are either shills or have only been here for a month and dont have a very strong understanding of the board culture.
>>
File: 1459808706799.jpg (84 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1459808706799.jpg
84 KB, 500x484
Where did all the anti-trump shills come from? There was a lot of them before, but now it looks like they outnumber trumpsters and average polacks 10 to 1. Even the Trump generals are mostly cruzmissiles shitting on Trump and trumpsters. We've lost all territory on /pol/. What can we do to take it back?
>>
>>70108011
>because nobody can watch cruz speak and think for themselves.
>shilling like a faggot for free on this site
>brainwashed

WEW LAD
>>
>>70111425
It just strengthens trumps position here, desu senpai
>>
Creepy Cruz will never be president. Everybody subconsciously wants to punch his ugly nose.
>>
>>70108238
Nope. They'll say he's not a natural born citizen and use that excuse to give it to Paul Ryan.
>>
File: 1459808187787.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1972) Image search: [Google]
1459808187787.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1972
>>70111600
That's stupid. Trumps position doesn't need to be strengthened here. There's not a single Trump supporter on /pol/ who would ever switch to Hernie, Clinton or el Rata. The anti-trump super pac shills, cruzmissiles, Bernouts and Soros interns don't shill here to get us to support their candidate, that's never going to happen, they shill here to destroy our morale.
>>
>>70107099
Can you imagine if Hillary tried to attack Cruz on infidelity? Yeah fucking right
>>
>>70106970
If trump doesn't get in and your economy collapses out of your stupidity and incompetence of voting for hillary or bernie.. Don't ever try migrating here.. Thank you..
>>
>>70108891
They're gonna pick Kasich, you dumb Cruzcuck. That's the only reason he's still running.
>>
>>70106970
>All the signs point to a brokered convention with Cruz coming out as the nominee.
Trump is an establishment shill that is going to give his delegates to Kasich to stop Cruz from getting the nomination
>>
>>70111425
I'm #ArtHillary now DESU senpai.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>70113451
>Trump is an establishment shill
>>
>>70106970
It was known that Cruz would win yesterday, he was leading basically 95% of the polls.
But it doesn't change the fact that Trump is in the lead and will win big in New York, which is basically a boost of 90+ delegates.
>>
>>70106970
But how is Cruz supposed to win the general as an open homophobe?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.