[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we worried about the muslims again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images (6).jpg (21 KB, 442x333) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
21 KB, 442x333
They couldn't even best Israel in a 5 vs 1... On 3 separate occasions
>>
>>70106112

Getting my held cut off by a dull, rusty machete is the one way I never want to die.

I rather hurl myself into a river of piranhas.
>>
If it wasn't for Charles "the Hammer" Martel all of Western Europe would have become Muslim. The first Europeans to the Americas would have been Muslim. They would have gone on Islamic missions instead of Christian ones. All of South and North America and the Caribbean would be Muslim.

Islam is the world's fastest growing religion and it has been the most powerful idea in the world for 1,400 years.
>>
>>70106664
Pointless comment fan. In those times the islamic world was wealtheir and more advanced than the west. And islamic ideology of that time was more 'liberal' compared to Christianity of that time. What pulled christian europe out of being a religious tyranny was the Thirty Years War centuries later. Everyone woke up to the disaster of tying religion and politics together and Christianity reformed. Islamic world has been close to this a couple times but never pulled it off.
>>
>>70106112

theyre going to come to our countries and out breed us. then theyll just vote in full sharia.
>>
The muslims realized they can't beat the west through sheer intelligence or power but they realized they can beat us by just coming into our countries, setting up their own ghettos and outbreeding us.

We in white modern western countries are only have 1-2 kids at the most, muslims are having 5-10.
>>
>>70106112

Keep in mind that Israel won those wars because G-d was on Israel's side. Now that Israel and the US have embraced homosexuality and other forms of perversion, that is changing. Look at how Israel blundered during the 2006 Hezbollah war, or how the US is failing now against ISIS--right at the same time that the US legalized homosexual "marriage." No coincidence.
>>
>>70106112
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>70108654
>No coincidence
you said it men, there isn't coincidence betwet those two events
>>
>>70108935

More evidence: The US never lost a war until Vietnam. What was happening during Vietnam? Feminism. G-d removed his protection.
>>
>>70106112
Our nations are democracies and our education institutions are left wing controlled, as whites become increasingly subservient and altruistic they will politically be able to exert themselves more, this combined with whites rapidly declining birth rates and their high birth rates and you have a major problem.
Even if Europe experienced a cultural renaissance where they found their soul and self-determination by then Muslims will make up 10-30% of every major western European nation.
Look at America- blacks make up only 12% of the population but culturally and economically poisoned this nation- and they widely identify as Christian.

One thing everyone forgets is these people have home countries. Should Israel and the Western nations lose their ability to upend Middle Eastern nations they could become stable, enter a nationalist phase, and then what? They already practically have colonies in Europe (because lets be real, these people are colonists, not immigrants). It sounds laughable now, but so much can happen in 50-100 years.
>>
>>70110936
*be unable
>>
>>70108654
I know you're trolling but poisoning American Christianity and manipulating American and Soviet politics for support, arms, and funds isn't the hand of God, it merely is dastardly planning.
>>
>>70108654
At least you finally admit that you worship a kike god, cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.