[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of David Cuckfeller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: the biggest cuck.jpg (42 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
the biggest cuck.jpg
42 KB, 600x478
What does /pol/ think of David Cuckfeller
>>
>>70105878
He owns everything in this planet.
>>
I think 10 heart transplants is 9 too many.
>>
NWO shill
>>
>>70105878
I think he's largely a meme.
>>
>>70106059
According to Wikipedia, his net worth is around 3 billion dollars (i.e. a little less than Trumps). What percentage of his actual wealth could these puny 3 billion he officially admits to be?
>>
>>70105878
Honestly? A man who lives an excellent quality of life due to and forever overshadowed by the accomplishments of his grandfather. Because let's face facts, when his grandfather helped found The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research he pretty much ensured his name would be legendary. People still talk about John D. Rockefeller and there's few people alive left who ever knew him.
>>
>>70105878
In france we have a meme which says:
"David Rockfeller, XX years, no cancer."
We have various theories about his immunity to death from foetus STEM cells to satanism.
>>
>>70106295
Rockefeller has offshore assets that are worth 700 trillion dollars.
>>
File: 1353026655336.jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1353026655336.jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>70106763
>from foetus STEM cells to satanism
Probably a combination of both.
>>
>>70105878
Everytime I see a Rockerfeller I instantly have this vision of them comping down baby flesh.
>>
>>70105878
i think it's time for him to go to hell where he belongs
>>
>>70105878
this evil ghoul looks like it regularly feasts upon the corpses of babies and children in order to sustain itself.
>>
>>70106763
its just blood bathing

old trick of the european elite, bathe in the blood of the young and extend your life
>>
>>70105878
People say he is evil so he must be evil.
>>
>>70105878
Worked with Jews and the WASP elite to destroy the character of the unites states
>>
>>70105878

I bet this guy is actually working tirelessly to defend the common people from aliens or demons or some such.

He's the hero we deserve, /pol/
>>
>>70107524
No, Anon, he is the demons.
>>
File: image.jpg (579 KB, 1791x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
579 KB, 1791x960
He does get cucked by George Soros for the spotlight
>>
>>70106295
net worth doesnt mean jack shit. net worth makes you a target. off shore assets and the like is for teh big players.
>>
>>70108101
This

Why would you make your net worth public unless you were th general on the front lines like Soros.

Rockfegger is just doin shit with poisoning the population and manipulating stuff other than politics
>>
>>70105878
He controls fucking everything along with the Rothschilds. The Rockefellers are hugely responsible for the doomed state of our society.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.