[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
McAfee 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 98798413516.png (374 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
98798413516.png
374 KB, 640x360
>/pol/fags still supporting Trump

>McAfee2016 is the right choice

http://www.bealibertarian.com/
>>
You should uninstall that shit
>>
The Issues pages don't work.

http://www.bealibertarian.com/our-personal-freedoms/
>>
>>70105730
Let the free market fix it. Isn't McAfee open border enthusiast? Pass.
>>
McAfee is one of the baddest craziest mother fuckers to have ever lived. If you don't know about him you should educate yourself.
>>
DUDE
HEROIN
LMAO
>>
the only thing I think of when I see McAfee is how to uninstall
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 476x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 476x492
>>70105399
I love McAfee, the man is absolutely fucking based.
>>
I honestly don't understand why /pol/ aren't more into this guy
he's fucking awesome
>>
why is he back in america?
wasnt he on the run because he killed his neighbor in belize?
>>
>>70105399
Fuck that. his antivirus is fucking malware
>>
>>70105925
The highly-educated American posting from what I assume to be a military base is correct once again.
>>
>>70105399
>supporting a psychopathic murderer with a shitty anti-virus

never on my life
>>
>>70108353
it's not his antivirus any more you goon
>>
>>70105399
I see this guy a lot on Ed Schultz RT America show. Anyone have any info on him?
>>
>>70108718
Let him explain it for himself years before deciding to run for president.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKgf5PaBzyg
>>
>>70105399
why is your mexico flag missing the dot on the middle
>>
>>70108945
what a dude
americlaps for some reason don't want this man to run the country
>>
>>70109408
We're having a hard enough time dealing with Trump.

He's a based wingman, though. Not even "The Body" wanted to take on the Libertarian Party head-on.
>>
>>70110050
Trump is a meme machine
if it wasn't for this election having such big name candidates, the dude might've had a real good shot at it, but up against not just Trump but Clinton too?

What an election to step up to the plate for, is all I'm saying

At least he's gone far and beyond to prove he has the testicular fortitude for it
If only that was enough
An America with McAfee at the helm would be an interesting one, that's for sure
>>
>>70110854
I don't know if McAfee would have even bothered taking a shot at it if not for the circus that this year's cycle has turned in to. I don't think anybody would have taken him near as serious as we sometimes occasionally see here.

He's doing an impressive job so far. I'd vote for him in a heartbeat if they shoot Trump in the head or whatever.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.