[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you supporting Ted Cruz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
Donald Trump:

>Jewish daughter and grand-kids
>Endorsed Hillary in 2008
>Has a whore for a wife
>Supports affirmative action
>Pro-lgbt
>Losing in every national poll against Hillary
>Constantly flip flops on issues
>No political experience
>Makes vile and immature comments against opponents
>Unpresidential
>Can't be trusted as leader of militray
>Wants larger, more authoritarian government
>Hires illegal immigrants in his business
>Manufactures goods in China yet claims to oppose corporate inversion
>Alienated too many Hispanics, women, and establishment Republicans to win presidency

Ted Cruz:

>Wants to abolish the IRS
>Cut taxes on everyone to stimulate economic growth (10% flat tax)
>Polls neck-and-neck against Hillary
>Opposes affirmative action
>Has political experience
>Proven Christian conservative record
>Wants to minimize governmental power
>Will deport illegals + build wall
>Is anti-establishment yet not has not alienated them away
>Can united the GOP
>Will strip away federal government's power
>Family man
>Intelligent (went to Harvard law school)
>>
Because he will not win. There's not a single state that Romney lost that Ted Cruz will win
>>
>>70105388
Trump however is guaranteed to win everywhere.
>>
>>70105306
The RNC, DNC and MSM are all shilling for Cruz.
>>
>>70105306
hey ted whatcha doing on /pol/, shouldn't you be fucking your 5 whores?
>>
>>70105306

>Why aren't you supporting Ted Cruz?

Because I don't shove a Bible up my ass before I go to sleep every night.
>>
WITH CRUZ, WE LOSE
>>
>>70105306
because he's a hypocrite and probably a sociopath?
>>
>>70105388
He is competitive in states that Romney lost. He is polling very well in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Virginia, North Carolina, Iowa, and Florida.
>>
>>70105456
>It's okay when Trump fucks whores!
>>
>>70105306
You:

Fat, lonely.
Lives in mothers basement.
Ted Supporter.
Disappointment.
Autistic.
>>
>>70105463
*tips fedora*
>>
>>70105463
>So you shove a dildo instead?
>>
SHILLS ARE HERE SHILLS ARE HERE
>>
>>70105488
WITH TRUMP WERE STUMPED
>>
>>70105557
>Projection:The Post
Very poor shitposting, I expect better from Australians
>>
Trump and Cruz both suck
>>
>>70105520
Trump has flip flopped on just about every issue.
>>70105451
BS
>>70105456
Myth
>>
>>70105306
Ted Cruz is a globalist puppet. but I understand. You Americans are born to lose these days. I feel sorry for you.

Cruz Proposed Legislation to Double Muslim Immigration in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB-jHk1FgUk
>>
>>70105306
I am
>>
He ate a fucking booger, bro.
>>
>>70105557
>Inbred Aussie thinks he is any better
>>
>>70105703
And Trump eats his steaks well done and his Pizza with a fork.
Any other irrelevant bullshit you wanna bring up?
>>
>>70105388
If the GOP can't win in November, they might as well kill themselves. Clinton is going to be the easiest candidate since Dukakis. She's a liar, ugly, old woman, and a horrible campaigner, Cruz or Donald will basically be guaranteed voctors. Not to mention the Feds will be on her ass come the summer.
>>
>>70105463
/pol/ is a christian board you heretic
>>
>>70105688
Trump supported amnesty for illegals before he confirmed he is running for president
>>
File: fight190.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fight190.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
I don't think making a psychotic serial kill president is a good idea.
>>
>>70105306
How exactly will he ablish the IRS
He is owned by the establishment
This guy is a lyin joke
>>
>>70105777
Nasty little guy, aren't you?
>>
>>70105761
At least i can orange text you fucking new fag<
>>
>>70105933
Ted Cruz is the farthest you can get from the establishment inside the Republican party without supporting somebody like Rand. Tell me again how is he establishment?
>>
>>70105306
I realized this when I was about 10. I haven't followed the "rules" since then. Fuck 'em. I've paid the price for my transgressions, but I've also done more of what I want to do than most.

I can still remember in school I would always get a check on the box that says "Respects Authority". The concept that they could not grasp is that I didn't not respect authority, it's that I didn't recognize that people had authority over me to start with.

I still don't. The idea that someone thinks they have some right to tell me what to do is just fascinating to me. My typical reply is- fuck off.
>>
File: 1459821019781.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1459821019781.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>>70105548
beautiful whores the best whores take my word for it
>>
>>70106072
I'm on Cruz control after all this mess
>>
>>70105686
yeah, but he's not a sociopath
>>
>>70105686
> Y-YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY CANDIDATE, YOUR ALLEGATIONS ARE MERELY FALSE BECAUSE I SAY SO
>>
File: presidential.jpg (34 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
presidential.jpg
34 KB, 500x414
>>70105944
Booger eaters got to stick together.
>>
>>70105855
/pol/ was never a Christian board, just like America was never a Christian nation. Read a fucking history book, nigger.
>>
>>70105777
> wanting a booger eating president
>>
>>70106480
> America was never a Christian nation
that's right goyim, America is Jewish nation.
>>
http://www.playbuzz.com/joycemartin10/can-you-pass-the-sociopath-test
>>
>>70106587

What the fuck is this? Reverse-psychology shilling? Jew tactics are getting more advanced, I see.
>>
>>70106671
> shilling
truth != shilling
>>
>>70106587
You'll be a radioactive nation if you keep your shit up, yid.
>>
>>70106480
Jesus Christ that's retarded. If America was never a Christian nation who makes up the majority or it's people? Cause it ain't fedora tippers, I can tell you that.

We might have seperation of church and state, but that doesn't mean we don't derive most of our traditional values from the Blible. You should say that America doesn't have a religious government, but we sure as hell are a Christian nation.
>>
Please tell me why I should vote for someone bought for and paid by Goldman Sachs.
>>
>>70106781
You're likely a nigger.
>>
>>70106480
America was never a white nation, either, right?
>>
File: 1444398754398593756.png (162 KB, 384x390) Image search: [Google]
1444398754398593756.png
162 KB, 384x390
Donald Trump is the only President I want.
I won't even go out an vote otherwise.

I can't support a lying cheating, dirty rotten swindling lawyer from Canada who has spent his career bending a knee to democrats and helping open the flood gates of this country to illegals.

People like Ted Cruz are why Republicans won't have a future in this country if we aren't very, very careful.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry.
You can slander spit and rage till the cows come home, but I'm TRUMP2016 or Staying the fuck home 2016.
>>
DUDE JUST ABOLISH THE IRS LMAO
>>
>>70105306
Probably because he voted for the TPP and voted yes to Hillary's assault weapon ban

Cruz is a pathologic liar
>>
>>70105306
Ted Crus could be a vice
otherwise Trump all the way
>>
Dog what does Trumps grankids being Jewish got to do wit nething Man that's messed up
>>
>>70106934
>I won't even go out to vote
>Cruz is why Republicans don't have a chance

That comment shows you don't give a shit about the Republicans, since you still have several other candidates on local levels and State levels you can vote for to get intelligent people in office.

I can't blame you though, the Republicans are pieces of shit, but it's not because of people like Cruz, it's because of leftist leaning establishment that don't care if the country continues to slide to the left.
>>
>>70106803
I guess I'll have to say we are secular from now on, since so many /pol/ users are slow as molasses.
>>70106866
Can you argue without strawmanning, nigger?
>>
>>70107287
I don't give a shit about the Republicans, you're right.
They've just spent the past 16 years showing they don't give a single shit about the country or its people.
>>
As someone with a STEM major, El Rato wanted to increase the number of H1-B visas from 65,000 per year (in theory up to 390,000 people on this Visa with a bachelor's degree or less at any given time, since the visa is good for three years and renewals don't count against the cap) by five times to 325,000 per year (times six years for 3 year visa + three year renewal (for up to 1.95 million people on this visa at any given time). It's widely abused to import foreign workers essentially as indentured servants and massively underpay them.

Then at the end of 2015 he flip flops because of Trump and says he wants to suspend it entirely.

Neither option is appealing.

>believe he is lying and will flip flop again
Massive importing of new H1-B holders at wages far below the prevailing wage for americans will depress wages and kill American jobs like mine.

>believe he honestly had a change in policy and believes what he says
Eliminating the H1-B visa is not a solution either, the visa has valid uses when the talent does not exist in the US and companies actually pay more. The problem is there are no controls for the government to properly audit or enforce that the prevailing wage is paid and that companies don't game the system.

Trump has problems, but he's not owned by the interests of other companies.
>>
>>70105306
>one is generic politician, other is bantz master created by powerful meme magic.
>not just voting for the memes and entertainment
you guys are taking this "democracy" illusion too seriously desu baka senpai
>>
>>70106934
>this anon gets it
>>
>>70107396
Yep, Cruz is one of the few things to come out of the Republicans I like. We need a new party, it's time for the Republicans to go the way of the Whigs.
>>
>>70105306

> 150th thread like this in past 6 hours

boring, saged
>>
File: 1459136882250.png (406 KB, 1025x510) Image search: [Google]
1459136882250.png
406 KB, 1025x510
>>70106055
by taking money from them on a regular m8
see: campaign funds

REMINDER THAT REDDIT IS HERE TO SHILL
>>
>>70105306
I enjoy my own penis entering my wife. I am repulsed by the idea of another mans penis entering my wife.
>>
>>70107858
Tell me what establishment gave him money.
>>
File: 14493458435.png (39 KB, 649x503) Image search: [Google]
14493458435.png
39 KB, 649x503
>>70108108
Ted Cruz is literally a trojan horse. The "outsider" insider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

People like to cry about democrats trying to turn red states blue with immigration, but Cruz would do the same exact thing, just as he has tried multiple times before.

His campaign has more money behind it than what even some rich people would ever see in their life time.

Why bother though, we're not going to change your mind, and you won't be changing ours, that's for damn sure.
>>
>>70105306
What Americans should do, is find and kill any Republican that does not support Trump. Most Democrats and progressives would not object, as these Republicans are white. In fact, they would even welcome it.

Republicans who vote for Cruz, are traitors to the white race. You can do anything to such people.
>>
>>70105548
Trump doesn't campaign on Christian values. Trump doesn't even deny that he was knee deep in super model pussy.
>>
>>70105306

Donald Trump:

>Has daughter and grand-kids, family doesn't even abuse coffee
>Bought Hillary for a wedding in the 90s
>Has a regal wife
>Can pay lip service to affirmative action and still maintain conservative interest
>The media hates him because he threatens the status quo
>Has nuanced views instead of just jingoist war-cries
>No political skeletons in his closet
>Makes hilarious comments about opponents and friends alike
>Mussolini levels of presidential bravado
>Wouldn't use our military except where it's actually needed; will fix the VA
>Appreciates contemporary ideas of fairness in hiring but opposes quotas
>Has never hired an illegal immigrant, actually, you fucking chump
>Sends work to people who will do it instead of those shitposting on the internet all day waiting for their $25/hr dream that they're not entitled to whatsoever
>Knows you only need the white vote to win the GOP nomination, knows you can win the general with the GOP nomination no matter what after eight years of the obama trainwreck

Ted Cruz:

>Touched his daughter who will now never given him grand-kids
>Thinks he could ever abolish the IRS, haha, or doesn't and is just using you
>Thinks he could ever cut taxes, believes the "flat tax" meme
>Will lose to Hillary without ever threatening the status quo
>Has no political influence whatsoever to touch affirmative action programs enforced by liberal states, knows it's as safe to oppose as murdering babies for sport
>Has only ever been a senator; has never been in charge of something meaningful
>Pretends to be a christian while serving as a politician; meanwhile christ himself was anti-state and will destroy all governments at the end of history and cast their believers into the pit
>Will suck mexico's cocks for TPP
>Isn't anti-establishment at all, just plays one in TX
>Race Panders
>Will continue transferring power from states to federal govt
>Reminder: family-touching man
>Went to a liberal college
>>
File: 1456890417051.jpg (294 KB, 1049x849) Image search: [Google]
1456890417051.jpg
294 KB, 1049x849
>>70106055
>receive millions of dollars from the Koch brothers, Sheldon Adelson, and Goldman Sachs
>have GOP politicians like Bush and Walker felate him so hard that they qualify as his other mistresses
>campaign manager runs a professional shilling company
>somehow anti establishment
>>
>>70106514
I'd rather a booger eater than a degenerate that's been divorced twice.
>>
You forgot owned by Goldman for Ted
>>
File: 1456890553097.jpg (102 KB, 1001x933) Image search: [Google]
1456890553097.jpg
102 KB, 1001x933
>>70109135
So instead of someone who's been divorced you'd rather vote for a man who cheats on his wife with 5 other women while visiting DC brothel? Applied Memetics shill gtfo.
>>
>>70106615
I'm a sociopath.
>>
>>70105306
Booger Rato pls.
>>
>>70105855
>/pol/ is a christian board you heretic
Evangelicals are heretics.
>>
>>70109504
good for you
>>
the only candidate that beats hillary is kasich

if the polls are like this at the convention, kasich will get the nomination

The GOP would rather fracture itself and rebuild than have someone who isn't in on it with them be nominated.

They can easily make the argument that Kasich is the only one that can beat hillary
>>
>>70109978
and if republicans don't like, they can just stay home
>>
>>70109978
>general election polls being valid before the primaries are over

Kek. Kasich has the Romney problem, nobody really wants him. He's not going to motivate the more conservative base and he's not going to bring in any new voters.
>>
Fuck off OP. If the rat is our nominee I'm gonna #ShillForHill. That Canadian piece of shit will not be my president.
>>
>>70110232
That's exactly what I'm saying.

The GOP doesn't care about that anymore. They just care about keeping what power they have.

They will pick the candidate that has the best shot at Hillary and that will be their reason why they picked that person.

You do realize that they benefit more from a lower voter turnout don't you?

If Bernie doesn't win the dem nomination the same will happen on the dem side.

It's easier to convince less people to go along with your bullshit.
>>
>>70105849
I wont believe that the fbi is going to jail her for coruption until they actually do it. Right now she isnliteraly the establishment in 1 person she is what the rich bankers want and what soros pushes. If the fbi decide to act hard on the case im gonna drop the tinfoil until then she is a fucking puppet that is shoved on the american throut.
>>
>>70105306
God cruz is fucking strange looking
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.