[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he legit? Or is he just playing a character to sell his vitamins,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17
File: photo.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
Is he legit? Or is he just playing a character to sell his vitamins, water filters and other survivalist gear?
>>
The most red-pilled man in existence
>>
muh filters
>>
You're asking the wrong question.
>>
>>70105188
Alex 'Everyone but the jews' Jones
>>
>>70105188
he's redpilled on everything except the jews and holocaust
>>
would this face lie to you?
>>
selling you shit. he is a jew.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>70105342
THE GLOBALISTS WANT TO BAN MY PILLS

BUY THEM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

BUY
THE
FUCKING
PILLS
>>
He sells stuff so he can survive. If he relied on sponsors, if he said something they didn't like, they'd drop him. Being self-sufficient with his con goods allows him to say whatever he wants.
>>
He's Bill Hicks playing Alex Jones, who is playing a snake oil salesman posing as a purveyor of truth (read: bullshit). Still an interesting show and I like the live coverage things they do.
>>
>>70105245
He's an arse.
>>
BUY MY PILLS NO GMO'S NO JEWS NO NIGGERS BEST PILLS EVER MADE NO SUGAAAAR
>>
>>70105508
I think most of his sponsors dropped out or just don't make enough money for him as selling penis pills does.

It's the same way even with mainstream radio. They advertise like progressive insurance, 20 spots from the CDC and the Ad Council, a few self-promos, maybe some dead air, and then Architects and Engineers for 9/11 gets on because they can't find anybody else to pay the bills.
>>
File: photo.png (706 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
706 KB, 800x600
>>70105188
Is he legit? Or is he just playing a character to sell his books, water bottles and other Trump products?
>>
>>70105188

my very successful cousin with a white wife, 4 white kids and a 5000sq. foot house listens to him, good enough for me.
>>
>>70105721
Based on what I've heard on 4chan, I'm never buying a Trump Steak. But then again, I also haven't gone to Spencer's down at the mall to shop for a Christmas present in many a year. So it's not like I even knew about Trump Steaks until the Jews flipped out about them.
>>
>>70105188

He's redpilled. Stormweenies hate him cos he doesn't talk about Jews all day
>>
>>70105721
Oh and also I was to Trump Plaza more than once as a youth, and I can tell you it was wasn't a very good experience overall. If you watch the crowds back when he did the interviews, you can see the kind of people that come and gawk there, and what appears to be the same quality of food being sold there.

But, you know, am I going to cast my vote based on a gaudy tower and shitty food, or, I don't know, something better that can be dug up about another candidate?
>>
His pills do nothing, he's a fucking jew trying to scam you
>>
>>70106201
He doesn't talk about Jews AT ALL.

Check out David Dukes interview with him. David Duke destroyed him
>>
File: 0019288863665.png (306 KB, 504x593) Image search: [Google]
0019288863665.png
306 KB, 504x593
>>70105188
Microsoft's How-Old.net CONFIRMS

Kosher Ham is Bill Hicks
>>
>>70105721
Now that I think about it, for some reason the escalators were a big deal. I wonder if that's why he keeps talking about coming down the escalator. He probably did a big deal with the escalator companies back in the day. It also used to be a big deal to take an escalator up an down Macy's, who were very disloyal.

The water wall was neat. I remember going to the top of the WTC more than Trump Tower, though.

>>70107279
Yeah, that was a good one. Up until that time I thought Duke was just a KKK Grand Wizard. But afterward, I wanted to catch Duke's interviews with a number of other hosts to hear more of what he had to say.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
>>
>>70105188

Is fake medicine now survival gear?
>>
>>70105704

He has plenty of sponsors but they're not mainstream i.e. infidel bodyarmor.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x441
>>70105188
He is controlled opposition a plant fraud an agent of masonry mocking the truth
http://youtu.be/Qup1M0R7-1Y
>>
File: 1399061247991.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1399061247991.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>70105188
>is he legit?
>>
>>70105341
"ARABS OWN HOLLYWOOD"

Also his wife and kids are jews.
>>
>>70107615
I've been listening on and off for a long time, and even the die-hards are gone, or at best the litter of the station breaks. Probably a lot of them just retired since they were run by old guys to begin with.

But nowadays it's almost wall to wall >muh latest supplements
So obviously he's made a financial decision. He even mentioned having talked to his accountants about it the other day. And then a while later he damn near lost it trying to promote his latest vitamins without trying to shit-talk youngevity, as if that had anything to do with anything, and then he made a point of running more youngevity ads as, I don't know, repentance or something.

He's coming unglued, and he even admitted it on air that everybody's telling him he's going nuts and he needs to cut down on all the pills. At least he's honest about it, I guess. But I'd rather have the old Alex back than the frothing nutjob.
>>
>>70105341
^he's right u know
>>
>>70105342
Frigging globalist scummmm
>>
>>70108218
same with "one dollar" Stefan
>>
>>70105245
thats mundane matt :^)
or king of /pol/
whatever happened to that guy did he died?
>>
I watched his David duke interview and it was kind of weird. I've thought about it a lot and came up with something. I think he uses the term "globalist" to sidestep saying Jew. In a lot of ways he and duke basicly say the same things about the same people.Duke calls them out directly and look how he is demonized and discredited and how it affects him being able to spread wis message. Alex calls them globalists and is not lynched nearly as much over what he says. He still is basicly covering the same people with less headaches. I personally like the topics he covers but also stay aware of what he says and not get too wrapped up in his whole show. I still haven't decided 100% if he's legit or shills
>>
>>70106273
Idk senpai, I just started taking the iodine supplement he sells and I am pretty impressed.
>>
>>70105188
THE MUSLIMS RUN HOLLYWOOD!
>>
>>70108616
I honestly believe he is more redpilled on the jews than what he gIves off. His audience is largely pro-Isreal. Telling the jews to fuck off isn't the best way to retain a large listener base.
>>
He's just a dude playing a role. His audience is fucking retarded.

Make that bank
>>
>>70105188
He's JTRIG/Psyop personified. Everyone should really look up what he has been saying and you'll see quickly how he is a controlled op zionist shill like almost every other loud mouthpiece like him.
>>
File: 1459528065548.jpg (222 KB, 650x544) Image search: [Google]
1459528065548.jpg
222 KB, 650x544
>>70105188(checked)

He legit af pham.
>>
>>70105188

He's legit. Celebs and politicians listen and call in. Louis Farrakhan did a 2 hour interview with him.

Not everyone will agree with everything he thinks / says, but who agrees with everyone?
>>
>>70105508

This.
>>
>>70105704

He doesn't sell penis pills, idiot.
>>
>>70105721

This is what OP is asking, you faggot canuck.
>>
>>70105245

Agreed.
>>
>>70105188
he's the most redpilled there is
>>
>>70109531
Penis liquid. Whatever you want to call it.

I think I have to conclude over time that it does make me want to jack off more. It's not like I had a hard time jacking off, though. I guess I don't need penis pills.
>>
>>70109656

He doesn't sell penis liquid, idiot.
>>
>>70109702
What do you want to call it, then?
>>
>>70109161
You can be pro Israel and still hate the elite Jews.

Muslims are savage, far to savage to fall under 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'. Most normal Jews are alright people, they unlike Muslims can of-exist with others. But the rich Jewish supremacists need to all die slow painful deaths.
>>
Alex Jones is the hero this world needs.

>tfw u will never ride along Alex Jones in his car ranting things into the speakerphone as you drive trough the ruins of modern civilization
>>
>>70109763
co-exist
>>
>>70107974

It's the divorce for sure. He ranted against Ted Cruz a few days ago but also said no one is perfect and people make mistakes like infidelity. It's like he realized midsentence he was ragging on Cruz for pretty much the same thing he did. At least rumor has it he was porking Rackadoo.
>>
File: 1457767388476.png (62 KB, 282x200) Image search: [Google]
1457767388476.png
62 KB, 282x200
>>70109447
>>70109500
>>70109531
>>70109577
>>70109609
>>70109702

A WILD SHILL APPEARS
>>
>>70105307
What's the right question?
>>
>>70109757

Male enhancement formula.
>>
He's worried about population control when ironically his audience shouldn't be allowed to procreate
>>
>>70105188
Fat mouthy yank. Can't listen to his annoying accent for more than 5 minutes.
>>
>>70109816
Never heard of that rumor, but I haven't been listening to his old friends as much as I used to, and they were more interested in talking about other things, including some of his other staff.
>>
>>70109757
>>70109863

Herbs to remove estrogens and promote normal glandular function?

I guess when you've been cucked for years, being a normal man seems like you've taken
penis pills. Sorry for judging, bro.
>>
File: nick-lim.png (51 KB, 164x190) Image search: [Google]
nick-lim.png
51 KB, 164x190
I'm glad you touched on that...
>>
>>70109914

Go home, Mohammad.
>>
>>70105188
Mostly the latter. I think he drank a lot of his own koolaid though

If you use him as a primary news source, you might be retarded
>>
I'm actually really glad you mentioned that...
>>
>>70109997
Somebody sounds touchy tho
>>
File: 5628a73d70e8e.jpg (138 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
5628a73d70e8e.jpg
138 KB, 1200x675
>>70110028
Look at who is on your money. Bitch
>>
>>70109997
Oddly enough, the water filters were the best, and I didn't even buy them from him. The problem is they last basically forever aside from the optional fluoride attachments so they're not exactly a cash cow.

I even got an extra set for my parents even though they laughed at me. And I've used mine more than once when for various reasons I had to go outside with a bucket and get some stuff I wouldn't even want to flush my toilet with if I didn't have to.
>>
>>70110217

Er... a white woman and a bunch of Canadian Prime Ministers? Look who's making up a growing part of your population, cuck.
>>
>>70105188
AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck were on a video from infowars

/pol/ should be grateful for that
>>
>>70110297
>optional fluoride attachments

I'm not familiar with that. Explain?
>>
>>70109763
Yes I agree. It's more so the Zionist supremacy and elite culture that's the problem imo. Average Jewish people are probably in the same boat as the rest of us. My best friend is half Jewish and my grandpa fought for Germany in ww2. We're both getting fucked by the zio's. He doesn't try and get my shekels and I haven't tryed to gas him yet.
>>
>>70110326
At least we have a population. You syrupniggers will die out in 100 years.
>>
File: Russia Trump.jpg (224 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Russia Trump.jpg
224 KB, 600x600
I've been following his career since the late 90's.

He's legit.

Kids get mad because he has an online store that he uses to self fund his company.

They think this means he's a sell out, which is pretty retarded.
>>
>>70106133
What's wrong with his steak?
>>
I AIN'T EVEN MAD BRO
>>
>>70110406
Well what I eventually settled on was a Berkey Light system, which is a big one where you can optionally jew the jew with a light in the bottom of it to use as a night light or an emergency light or because it's tinted lightly blue and that makes things look nice and more like water.

But really it's because it's see-through so you don't over-fill it and then get water all over the place the next morning, or under-fill it and then have to drink the tap disgusting tap water.

But if you want to give up some displacement in the lower chamber, you can chose to buy screw-on fluoride/arsenic attachments for the main filter. But they absorb the contaminants and therefore have to be replaced every so often.
>>
>>70110422

We... have 1/2 the number of people, with a vast quantity of natural resources above what you have?

Your only export is SJW celebrities and stories about soldiers being murdered in the streets with
banned dangerous weapons (knives...).

U jelly, motherland.
>>
>>70110430
Everybody says it's fatty and tasteless.

I don't know. It's either that's actually true or that's the best the shills could do. Both cases are funny as hell to me.
>>
>>70105245

BULLSHIT. Alex Jones is pseudo-redpilled. Alex Jones mixes about 30% truth with about 70% lies, that's how ALL disinformation agents work. Alex Jones is a Zionist shill. Daily reminder that Alex Jones has called people who criticise Israel (even if that criticism is legitimate) 'scumbags'. I'm not a Muslim, in fact I'm VERY anti-Islam, you don't need to be a Muslim to realise that Israel has hijacked the politics of the Western World (ESPECIALLY the Jewnited States of America). Assange is also a shill, because he promotes the official government account of 9/11.
>>
>>70110619
>Berkey Light

That's the network's sponsor product, I believe. Jones sells the Alexapure systems.
>>
File: 1449409576794.jpg (45 KB, 600x395) Image search: [Google]
1449409576794.jpg
45 KB, 600x395
>>70109914
Literally never stood listening to him more than 3 seconds and never did again.
>>
>muh water filters
>muh snake oil
Not this tired argument again. I'll never bup his products, but you shouldn't hate on him for it. Listen to his interview with Matt Drudge. Alex Jones has managed to become his own man, all while making money from speaking his mind. He is more free than most of us will ever be. Why? Because he sells water filters and brain pills. This keeps him from being owned by his sponsors. He is his own sponsor. He also is able to afford his own servers with this money, so he doesn't have to worry about the Jews at all.

It's so hard to disconnect from "their" system, but Jones has done it. Props to him. He doesn't even need to give me snake oil. I would give him a donation to empower him further.
>>
File: reptilian.png (580 KB, 561x448) Image search: [Google]
reptilian.png
580 KB, 561x448
Reptilians have taken over and infiltrated every level of human society (including our governments) for many thousands of years. The reason they've gotten away with it for so long is that they can assume a human form. They don't come from another physical planet per se, but from another band of frequency that vibrates very closely to this one (which enables them to flit back and forth from their dimension to ours).
Credo Mutwa called this frequency band/dimension 'the heaven between heavens'.
Their 'food' is our fear, our hatred, our suffering, our anger and our despair.
Shifting into a human form and entering into our dimension takes a lot of energy for them, so they can't stay here for long unless they possess the body of a human who is in vibrational resonance with them.
These humans are of a hybrid nature, their DNA is different from ours in that it is compatible with the reptilians (which is what allows them to be possessed). These humans are your kings, your banking dynasties (like the Rothschilds, for example), your presidents, etc. They have certain traits in common, like a lack of empathy, an obsession with being in control, lack of imagination, etc.
Oh, and they love lolis and gold.
These reptiles are pedophiles.
>>
>>70110425

His detractors push the sellout line, which is picked up by neckbeards and propagated. Thus,
we are here discussing this.
>>
>>70110674
I thought he was all about pure-pro. Who knows. He just jumps from one sponsor to the next.

I actually went on the internet and looked them up for myself, just like I do with Alex's information. I couldn't convince myself that there was a better option, and somebody I liked better than Alex was promoting the Berkey Guy, so that's what I did. All I can tell you is that it works as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>70105188
He does retarded adverts but what he reports is true.
His conclusions are sometimes a little wild but I've seen some of the wild things he's said 5 years ago come to pass.
>>
>>70110773

Jones doesn't talk about aliens.
>>
>>70110773
David Ickes rant
>>
>>70110983

I wouldn't know, I don't usually listen to his show. I prefer listening to genuinely red-pilled shows.
>>
>>70110674
Now I'll tell you what I did do is take Ted Anderson up on his offer for a copy of, "The Creature from Jekyl Island" by G. Edward Griffen with a free silver half-dollar or whatever it was. I don't care about the silver. I already had a comfortable position in physical.

But that was one hell of a book. Wish I'd read it earlier. I bought a number of extra copies to give away to people who seemed to be interested in the subject matter. And it didn't take long for the Midas shills to stop calling me to try to broker me on things I don't need to be brokered about.
>>
>>70110876

> I thought he was all about pure-pro.

Yes, Alexapure Pro. That's different from Berkey.

> He just jumps from one sponsor to the next.

I think Berkey has always been a network product, but I could be wrong. He does take product selection pretty seriously, so if something
changes, or he finds out something about a company he doesn't like, he'll drop them. He's even said he doesn't like some of the things the
network promotes.
>>
>>70109857

Have you broken the conditioning?
>>
>>70111076

Ted Anderson is yet another network sponsor. Is he the one who promoted the atm crash thing?
Sketchy as fuck. I'm sure Jones hates him.
>>
>>70109055

KEK. Jones even once claimed that Saudis control the media - FUCKING SAUDIS. If that isn't evasion, I don't know WHAT is!
>>
>>70111098
I bought mine before there were so many varieties. Berkey sent me a note that they hadn't been able to test for trichloromethanes back before people knew more about chloramine (that's thanks to Winn Parker's show btw) but later changed their advertising to specifically mention that. Guess I got lucky but I still don't complain.

>>70111191
Ted Anderson took over the original network started by John Stadmiller, one of Alex's former associates, and turned it into something that a lot of people aren't so happy about. But it's always a tradeoff. GCN is a big network with a lot of audience exposure.

Those who want to learn more can learn more. Those who don't don't have to.
>>
>>70111315

>no link
>that happened.jpg
>>
>>70111364
>I bought mine before there were so many varieties.

Fair enough. To be honest, I've looked at the different filters available, but never ponied up
to buy one. How do you find it works?

>a lot of people aren't so happy about.
I think I get it now. Yeah, it does seem like a pretty shitty network, and I believe Jones has
even said as much (with different words), while acknowledging the same thing about tradeoffs.
>>
File: Madred.jpg (586 KB, 1157x1080) Image search: [Google]
Madred.jpg
586 KB, 1157x1080
>>70105188
How many lights are there?
>>
>>70111567
>How do you find it works?
Well, first of all I use it for all of my water outside of showering. I regret when I forget to fill it, and sometimes go dehydrated just to wait for more. So that can speak to my animal instincts. Or maybe just my local city water.

But when I really learned how it worked was when I was living in the bad part of town under a shitty landlord and kept getting my water turned off and I had to go out and gather my own water. Boy howdy it's pretty convenient when you can take thick ugly unsanitary slag that you wouldn't even really want to flush your toilet with except that you need to flush your toilet after taking a shit, and turn it into your regularly scheduled nice clean water.

It's like storable food. You don't need to eat it until you need to eat it, but it lasts for decades and it's cheap, and you can give it away to the local food shelter when it starts to get old. But if you need food and don't have it than it's the Donner Party for you.
>>
File: 1437912200952.png (401 KB, 491x297) Image search: [Google]
1437912200952.png
401 KB, 491x297
>>70111629
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS
>>
>>70105188
He literally sells fear for a living. profiting off of paranoid crazy people
>>
>>70112119

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS. He peddles fear porn, nothing more.
>>
File: jewish business practice.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jewish business practice.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>70105341
This.
>lemme bitch about the globalist bankers...but not mention the heavy jew influence
>lemme bitch about the globalist media...but not mention the heavy jew influence
>lemme bitch about the globalists gun grab...but not the heavy jew influence
Either he is baby's first red pill or a jewish plot to divert attention from him.
Shit his whole operation is run by jews and his wife/children and jews.
>>
>/pol/ expects a nationally syndicated radio talk show host to yell about Jews all day, otherwise he isn't "redpilled"

He criticizes the Jews without calling them Jews. Who do you think the "globalists" actually are?
>>
>>70105245
That's not Ben Garrison though...
>>
Pick one:
A) Alex Jones
B) Red pilled
C) Supplement

Seriously pol by giving him a credit u make pol look stupid. Do your research, his lawyers are all Jewish, his wedding guest were all joos from Hollywood, he is a fuckin shill.
>>
>>70111073
such as?
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.