[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How rare is Liechtenstein on /pol/ ? Is there anything to redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: LIEC0001.gif (5 KB, 430x260) Image search: [Google]
LIEC0001.gif
5 KB, 430x260
How rare is Liechtenstein on /pol/ ?

Is there anything to redpill about them?
I read that their population consists of 90 Nationalities
>>
>>70104266
Very rare
Only 30,000 population, they are bigger mountain kikes than the swiss
>>
>>70104348
thanks for that.

>>70104266
damn rare. never seen one on this board yet.
>>
Not as rare as someone from a tiny caribbean or pacific island, but somewhat notable. San Marino would be harder to get in terms of European micronations.
>>
I had the privilege of posting from Liechtenstein once

I remember the town I went to. Chinese people everywhere, and a huge chinese flag in the center of a square.

It was a tiny chinese enclave in the middle of the mountains. Extremely bizarre
>>
>>70104348
Well I mean /pol/ is literally in every corner of the world, yesterday some dude from Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Island with 6k pop) posted on pol

>>70104844
Can you drive to Liechtenstein and post on 4chan from there pls?
>>
>>70104844
>never seen one on this board yet.
I want newfags to leave
>>
It's basically a small country where all the natives are by default wealthy, like San Marino, and they have strict citizenship laws where both parents have to be natural born citizens.
If you are born there or San Marino or Monaco, you have it made.
>>
>>70105034
>Well I mean /pol/ is literally in every corner of the world, yesterday some dude from Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Island with 6k pop) posted on pol
Yes but germanon, the better VPNS now have these as proxy choices, so in majority of cases I doubt the person is actually there.
>>
When i'm an old man, i'd like to move to liechtenstein, it looks very comfy.
>>
>>70105038
>I haven't seen them on this board before
>newfag
what?
>>
>>70105204
I have seen Liechtenstein 3 times in the last month alone.
>>
>>70104266
They are theoretically the Holy Roman Empire. Do some research on it. They are the only part of the Holy Roman Empire to exist this day. The same family rules it since the days of the Holy Roman empire
>>
>>70105312
Well, the HRE was only abolished like a little over 200 years ago
>>
>>70105378
But still, they are the Holy Roman Empire by default.
>>
>>70105095
So another tax haven then. All those plebs who chose Panama instead...
>>
>>70105248
bullshit
>>
>>70105577
I think Andora flag is more rare ;p
>>
>>70105495
Not really. Austrie and austria-hungary were not HRE after its abolishment despite still being ruled by the Hapsburgs.
It's a nice historical tie, but it isn't a continuation of the HRE in any sense
>>
I accidentally drove into Liechtenstein in military vehicles a couple of times.
>>
>>70105676
If there isnt a public Wifi spot in Vatican then they would probably take the lead, but I've seen a few Vatican flags in the past so not sure about them
>>
>>70105739
Wasn't whole of Europe ruled by the Hapsburgs just like Russia or am i wrong?
>>
>>70106047
The Hapsburgs controlled a lot of countries at one point or another. Russia was ruled by the Romanovs for most of thet period, and before that mostly the Rurikids.
>>
>>70105150
Yeah, it's been posted here quite a while.
I know HideMyAss used to have that location as well as North Korea and several other rares
>>
>>70106047
Spain, Austrian Empire, HRE, Netherlands and Southern Italy. So a lot of it, but not all.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.