[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoFundME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1447051218018.jpg (282 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1447051218018.jpg
282 KB, 1366x768
I fell for the University meme and being the CIS-gendered normative white male that I am, I am only entitled to a basic loan (leaves me in the red on rent alone). I'm thinking of starting a GoFundMe campaign, what should it be on? The plight of a Refugee friend? My debilitating Autism or Cancer? Please guys I need some help, I'm dodging my landlord as I haven't paid him in over a month and I'm living with a friend till my next loan installment.
>>
>>70104264
Get a job nigger.
>>
>>70104264
>Gibsmedat

Should've waited to start college till you could afford it. I waited till I was 25.
>>
>>70104503
Did you fuck a lot of bitches there?
>>
>>70104264
Just say the truth, say that your parents are paying with their taxes the houses of muhamad and his 4 wives, one house for each + welfare, and you got nothing left to pay for your education.
>>
>>70104503
here in the UK, university is shilled so hard. Literally you are told that if you don't go to university you will end up as a Binman/working in MCD's etc, we are shown meme statistics (you will get x amount more money for having a degree, will be easier to get a job, blah blah). In my school we had sessions about life after school and it was only about university, back then i knew I would get Jew'd hard and i raised my concerns but I was convinced otherwise by a few opinions
>>
>>70104442
I would love to and have been actively searching since I came here.
Funny /pol/ suitable story to this too, So I apply for several jobs and a few actually in the university, one of them was a manual labor job which involved moving heavy stage equipment from a van into the main hall for an event. My friend also applied for this job (Female from Thailand) even though she has 0 experience and has a pretty weak frame while I have experience from last summer doing the exact same thing. We both email the lady about the job on the same day with similar CV's and we were both polite. Guess what? POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT, the minority was offered the job and I heard NO WORD even when she turned it down BECAUSE SHE ALREADY HAS A PART TIME JOB AT THE UNIVERSITY
>>
File: 1449173097576.png (180 KB, 369x395) Image search: [Google]
1449173097576.png
180 KB, 369x395
>>70104609
Gofundme is a liberal haven though, if you spout that kind of stuff you will get nothing. You have to promote a story worthy of reposts from virtue signalers.
>>
>>70105192
Well, because of the wage gap (women get paid less for the same job), it makes sense that given the choice between a man and a woman, they would choose the woman. :^)
>>
>>70105396
xdddd I dont even know what to do anymore
>>
>>70104264
What uni are you at

Tell your landlord that you can't pay until your next loan

then pay some small compensation, around £50 or so for paying late

You don't want to fuck your relationship with your land lord up
>>
>>70105009

I got this treatment also

In college University was the only option for us after we finished. We were all made to apply to University. I don't understand it, if everyone has degrees then what value do they really have?

When I started university 60% of my age group went

I think I would've been better off with an apprenticeship
>>
>>70107558
its such a meme, I have a friend who the school despised and tried their hardest to kick out for any reason (couldn't enter an exam because he had a slit eyebrow but a goodgoy nog could with the same thing). he didnt get any GCSES and now after going to college and meeting the right people he works at MTV in central london, while i sit here -£50,000 and -£1,500 in my student account.
>>70107403
Bangor in Wales, Its pretty good for my subject choice. I guess I will have to do that, I told him I would get it transferred to me yesterday because I actually thought my payment was due then, but its the 13th.
at this point I dont even care about the relationship I am getting Jew'd to the point where I cannot even buy food
>>
>>70104264
To spice it up a bit and get some interest I have a better story which /pol/ will approve of. In one of my modules there is a compulsory speech class in which we need to make a presentation, on a subject of our choice to talk about for say 5 mins to a group of 10 students or so.
It had to be 'statistically' themed so that it was partly related to the module, most people did things such as statistics in research etc apart from this one girl.
She spoke about police brutality in the US and race statistics, in one slide she mentioned how disproportionately whites are killed but you hear nothing of it from BLM or the MSM which was pretty based.
A few days later an email was sent to all students about how people should be more sensitive about their topic matters (kek)
But it is nice to see that we are not infected with liberalism like Russel group unis are.
>>
>>70105009
God damn you just described senior year 1999 for me. They'd have payed people that would do nothing but travel to high schools and talk about how you HAD to go to college or you'd be shit. Really fucked me.

I remember one guy started writing out the cost of going in a date and asking how we'd afford it on a minimum wage job.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.