[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Enlighten me. How can you trust Trump after shit like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: trump fails.png (728 KB, 805x748) Image search: [Google]
trump fails.png
728 KB, 805x748
Enlighten me.
How can you trust Trump after shit like this?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/donald-trump-fails-to-deliver-on-golf-resort-jobs-pledge-8693854.html
>>
>>70103795
go away already kike
>>
>>70103795
Serves Salmond right, he was a little shit.
>>
Trump is an incompetent fraud how do you guys not see this yet?
>>
because when a man who has lived a very public life has literally every single jewsmedia org on earth picking apart every business deal he's ever done, of course they are going to find some shit they can spin.
Can you honestly say Clinton's past has been subject to anywhere near this kind of scrutiny to try to destroy her? And there's lots of material there, believe me.
>>
>Scottish vote to ban Trump from the UK
>why does he persecute us so?

Fucking Scottish being little crybaby shits. You Glaswegians are aright, but you need to sort out your liberal problem
>>
>>70103795
These are the same people who voted to ban Trump from the UK

I fucking hate Scotland so much and I'm upset they didn't lose more jobs

I wish they become independent completely and a giant wall is built on the border
>>
File: 1442781317675.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442781317675.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>70103926
>dat flag
>dat comment
>>
>>70103795

The same way we trust our triple S goverment.
>>
what the pledge to hire daft cunt who stole half the booze from the fucking bar what the hell is he supposed to do
>>
>>70103926
Even Jews are getting tired of the Jews.
>>
>>70103795
<https://youtu.be/LmWOOrwDUug
>>
Golf resort Jews probably pissed him off
>>
>>70103795
/r/-ing that picture of the guy in his "Drumpf" hat, because that guy looks just like this guy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.