[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit thread-- calling all bongs...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: brexit.png (7 KB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
brexit.png
7 KB, 306x165
Tell us what your MSM has been saying about Brexit. I watch "Sky" and read DM soI know a bit, but really seems like it's picking up steam, esp after Cameron's ties to the Panama papers.
Would Cameron need to step down? They keep trying to get the youth vote by warning them "they won't be able to spend gap year backpacking around Europe."
Predictions?
>>
BTW- I don't believe in the econ backlash, since millionaires are leaving France by literally the tens of thousands.
wow, the irony it would be, after Cameron's massive victory and predictions he would last longer than thatcher, if he were to lose. Make no mistake, he's a scumbag globalist elite but just weird to see people turn on him so quickly.
How would the sterling do against the dollar and Euro in first year?
>>
REEE...you useless NEET Brit fuckers have NO THOUGHTS on what could very well finally destroy the monstrosity that is the E-Jew?
>>
>>70103686
Fuck off Burger, we're going to leave this shit union, become great, and than kill some niggers and pakis.
>>
>>70104796
>Fuck off Burger, we're going to leave this shit union, become great, and than kill some niggers and pakis.
Oh, dig you mother up and fuck her. someone takes an interest in your shit, relevant country "we wuz rulers of empires n'sheet" before the Jews tricked you/bribed you into starting 2 world wars FOR THEM.

Stick your hostility up your ass.
>>
I should also add, 99% Brits vote to STAY IN. You fuckers are even more vulnerable to Jew propaganda than burgers are.
With all the shit going on there, "leave" is only 4 points ahead? Even burgers are smarter than that. now check your vacuum to make sure it's not too powerful or you will get arrested.
>>
>>70105313
>Implying my mother's dead
You want me to kill my mother?

Also
>P-please Bongs, p-please give me y-your opinions
>Bong comes
>Fuck off - waaaaaah
>Brits want to vote in, but leave's winning

Kill yourself
>>
>>70105416

>60%
>Obama
>>
>>70105638
>You want me to kill my mother
Have you checked on her? Her corpse is sitting in the living room, with a cup of tea in front of her.

"p-please give your opinions..." Nigger, the one fucking interesting thing to happen there in past 70 years (bc it could kill EU) and not one thread on it here.
Yeah, for a board called "pol," I think it should be a thread. Really wonder if any of the "brit flags" are real Brits anymore or you're all pakis/gypos.
>>
>>70105764
>>60%
>>Obama
Yes...but more than half of our governors have passed laws REFUSING any Syrian rapefugees. You all bend over and wait to be fucked.
>>
>>70105416
>I should also add, 99% Brits vote to STAY IN.

Quoi?
>>
>>70105789
I'm wondering the same thing with white americans: are you there any whites left, are you all niggers and spics?

Anyway, I phoned her and she's still alive, so yeah.

>Brexit is the most interesting thing happening in 70 years.
Not really, there's a lot of interesting things happening at the moment like the possible Frexit, Nexit and Czexit.
>>
File: Nigel-Farage.jpg (74 KB, 615x859) Image search: [Google]
Nigel-Farage.jpg
74 KB, 615x859
>>70105313
anyone who votes to stay in the eu should burn all their tea and crumpets and hang themselves with a french flag, voting to keep your country in a globalist empire disguised as a union is treason.
>>
>>70105903
>Quoi?
Just like Scotland, hopes were so high and then..voted with the status quo.
This is important bc it will almost certainly kill the Euro if it could ever pass. Also, with the Panama Papers tainting "Call Me Dave" even more and Obongo with a planned trip to tell Brits how to run their nation, I'd like to think there's a real chance, but I have a sinking feeling that even if they need to use fraud, it will never be "leave."
Hoping the sandniggers pull off one more big one before June, because that might seal it. Right now, all that's keeping it even close is 18-24 year olds worried their Eurorail passes will be more expensive for gap year.
The UK has a chance, for first time in 100+ years, to do something RIGHT for Europe. Hope they actually do it.
>>
>>70103686
Vote to remain part of the glorious EU.
>>
>>70105942
>I'm wondering the same thing with white americans: are you there any whites left, are you all niggers and spics?
Honestly, not many. Each time I realize how many spics are here using "American" flags, I want to vomit.
But you have a much larger White majority than we do. If the UK pulls out, other nations might follow and the Jew's grand open borders scheme might finally collapse before it totally destroys Europe.
Last time I was in London, looked like a fucking Middle Eastern bazaar.
>>
>>70106437
>Vote to remain part of the glorious EU.
A bit jealous, my VPN doesn't have that option. Before next contract, need to do some more shopping.
Think about Just the past year or so-- the murder on beach in Tunisia of 30 Brits, Paris, Brussels, Russian plane in Egypt...and the Border Agencies are admitting that the jihadi intake is completely out of control (reminder: ISIS specifically warned they'd use this invasion for these purposes.
Just a few months ago, Cameron was so confident and happen with his majority. Weird to think he could have to resign this June. Have never seen people turn on him so quickly as the conservative Brit plebs turned on Call Me Dave.
>>
>>70106496
Well, you went to the shit parts of London. Also, the reason it looked like a bazaar is not because of the muslims, it's because it was like that for a long time.
>>
>>70105892

>w-we did one thing right! hahaha we're not fucked at all g-guys!

k
>>
EU is the union the UK needs but not the one it deserves

Vote remain for a better future
>>
File: 1455995308292.jpg (48 KB, 634x446) Image search: [Google]
1455995308292.jpg
48 KB, 634x446
>>70106770
>Mr Slippery
>Conservative
I hope he gets dispatched and someone like based Mogg sweeps in and becomes the leader
>>
File: shrug.gif (959 KB, 400x273) Image search: [Google]
shrug.gif
959 KB, 400x273
>>70103686
Yeah I'm linda leaning on stay now

I read all the bullshit but what I personally want is a federalist europe, with a shared army.
We're already fucking powerful, imagine what we could do if we pooled out military resources and spent less on them overall.

We'd only need one slightly bigger trident, for instance, but it would be paid for by everyone not just the UK.

Recently found this website
http://www.thelocal.de/jobs/?job_keyword=officer&job_category=transport

I think Brits should read this and consider how much easier it would be to just get a job in germany or some shit, if they actually tried.

We all know what the end game for isolationism is, we're not fucking stupid. Why would I want to fuck about with that just to be edgy.
>>
Can't believe the Brits haven't elected their own 21st century Enoch Powell to clean up after Cameron the cuck. Tommy Robinson's not good enough. Europe is already sliding into an irreversible Eurabia, so no gap year backpacking anymore - Muhammad might decide to blow himself up on your train, and you can't disarm him because of the gun laws. I hope you guys get the hell out of the EU, but it may be too late
>>
>>70106963
>>w-we did one thing right! hahaha we're not fucked at all g-guys!
We're fucked, but less fucked than you. We can live like Whites do in South America-- as a sort of White Oligarchy with the lower, mud classes as essentially slaves. At least they are same religion.
You don't have that option bc as soon as mudslimes are majority? SHARIA!
So yes, we are fucked but you are much, much worse off. Whites have proven they can live successfully as the upper class all over South America. With Muslims? Good luck. Get ready to convert.
>>
>>70107476
>Can't believe the Brits haven't elected their own 21st century Enoch Powell to clean up after Cameron the cuck. Tommy Robinson's not good enough. Europe is already sliding into an irreversible Eurabia, so no gap year backpacking anymore - Muhammad might decide to blow himself up on your train, and you can't disarm him because of the gun laws. I hope you guys get the hell out of the EU, but it may be too late
Wait, you are an actual female or a "trap," pre-op trannie, etc..?
also, why identify yourself as female in username knowing that you are going to get shit unless you either want attention for it or trying to make statement about "muh feminism?" you know 90% of ppl here see that and will reply "tits or gtfo."
As for your point, they haven't elected an "Enoch Powell" bc there ARE NONE. The schools that produced Powell (who was a genius, esp in the Classics) now teach Women's Studies, remove statues/symbols feminists find "offensive," and only turn out "nu-males."
>>
BTW- are bongs actually this fucking stupid? I have a better grasp of what's going on in Brit politics than any "Brit" in this thread so far, just from reading the press and watching Sky.
Very sad!
>>
(By far the most interesting political topic in the world right now-- even more so than US primaries-- and Brits can't keep a decent thread on this going..
I fucking give up on this site.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.