[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please someone living in Sweden tell me this isnt true http:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: dsdsds.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
dsdsds.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Please someone living in Sweden tell me this isnt true
http://www.friatider.se/efter-barnv-ldt-kten-nu-trakasseras-ida-13-av-muhameds-v-nner
>>
Its a right wing paper so take what you will
>>
File: culturally enriched.jpg (49 KB, 980x1055) Image search: [Google]
culturally enriched.jpg
49 KB, 980x1055
>>70103143
>Please someone living in Sweden tell me this isnt true
Ok, since you asked so nicely.
It isn't true.

It is true though. Pic of girl after being enriched for a second time.
>>
>>70103866
what authorities are going to do about this?
>>
Translate, i dont read muslim runes
>>
File: 1457808646905.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457808646905.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>70103954
Wear hijabs
>>
>>70103954

They will move Ida and her family, they will have to flee their hometown. I wish I lived in Sundsvall or even close to it. Someone has to take action.
>>
>>70104031
and what about somalis are they going to be charged?
>>
It's true.

I live in the same city.

>tfw never even heard about the rape or this new thing before it was posted on friatider

Dunno where in Sundsvall she lives, but i'm guessing Nacksta, which is where most of the immigrants live.
>>
>>70103954
I don't know, probably throw a rally celebrating diversity.
>>
>>70104120
>>tfw never even heard about the rape or this new thing before it was posted on friatider
Its in your local paper
http://www(DOT)st(DOT)nu/medelpad/sundsvall/13-aring-blev-valdtagen-misshandlas-och-trakasseras-nu-av-garningsmannens-vanner

You have to fix the link because the site thinks its spam
>>
>>70103143
It is true.

>>70103970
Remember the girl who was raped by a muslim who said "black dick is expensive"? He received community service and now his family and friends are harassing the girl he raped, and police is laughing in her face.

If you aren't a SJW cuck you won't get into the police or law. You won't get through the psychiatric test.
>>
>>70104114

The charges will probably be dropped due to "lack of evidence", but even if it went to court the punishment would be laughable unless they are lucky enough to get them exiled from Sweden which might happen and not happen depending on prosecutor.
>>
>>70104295
Yeah I know.

The original report on the rape was really fucking tiny too. Like 5 lines or some shit.
>>
>>70104542
media doesnt want people to know about this rape?
>>
>>70104307
Take action with your Swede bros, btfo of some mudshits, burn some mosque at night and so on...
Retaliation is your only hope at this stage, because your govern don't give a shit about your people.
>>
>>70104623

Ofcourse not.
>>
>>70103143
It is likely true, scandinavian justice generally do not care about the victims of crime. ONLY the criminals.

>>70103954
Likely nothing, except force the victims to move if they complain too much.

If they actually charge the family then the worst possible punishment is that they have to endure listening to the girl appologise for being white.

I am a muslim and think this is rediculous. If the rapist is muslim there should be sharia law and he should get his head cut off.
>>
>>70104656
This would happen to everyone, has nothing to do with islam. Muslims want to cut the head off rapists, it is the swedish people that want low punishment.
>>
>>70104623
No, they think it would be good for the Sweden democrats. I have met people that non ironically believe that Sweden is better then ever and that it is amazing that we can accept so many refugees without any problems. The newspaper they have been reading for 30 years doesn't write about it so in their world it doesn't exist.
>>
>>70104874
Sounds to me like the solution is sharia :D
>>
Hi Swedebros, I'ts totally OT, but I got invited for some Erasmus+ course about problems of
discrimination, extremism, nationalism. It's in Karlstadt. I want to go and try to redpill some participants, after all it't for free and i'we never been in Sweden. I'ts Karlstadt save or it's another Malmo type shithole with shitskins everywhere?
>>
>>70104623
They don't. I haven't seen anything about it in any major newspaper. Only in my local paper and the anti-immigration internet websites like friatider

Here is a little girl who was raped and then harassed by his friends and even their families. Assaulted and her home windows crushed.

Not a peep from any major newspaper.

Like a year ago there was this rape case in this little village and some people in the community supported the rapist against the girl. This caused national outrage and it was in the papers for fucking weeks with documentaries and all sorts of stuff.

Guess what the difference is, the rapist was white.

But all that really happened was the some people in the community SUPPORTED the rapist. They didn't fucking go and beat up the girl and threaten her and trash her home.
>>
>>70104874
>Muslims want to cut the head off rapists,

I wish that was even fucking true.

Muslims would want to stone the girl that was raped and call it a day.
>>
>>70103143
Where is your flag anon
>>
>>70105054
One less white infidel.
>>
>>70103143
How pathetic is the girl's father? He just complains about the rapist and his family breaking the restraining order and does nothing. He should grow some balls and end these animals.
>>
>>70103143
>http://www.friatider.se/efter-barnv-ldt-kten-nu-trakasseras-ida-13-av-muhameds-v-nner

It's true, the cuckoldry is too strong here tyvärr
>>
>>70104874
Well Achmed, normaly in developep countries you have laws to pursue criminals.But for some strange reason in some western countries when the criminal is a mudslime he reicieves a special threatment by media and the system.
So at that point you only have your own hands and your countrymen to ensure natural law, just like in any 3rd world country where law is a lynch mob.
>>
>>70105131

I agree. He should contact SoO. Atleast the court protocoll with the perpetrators name has been published in nationalist newspaper.
>>
>>70104019
middle woman is high test
>>
>>70104656
Chimping out just proves the sjw point that more tolerance is needed because racists are such a threat.

The way to handle this is peaceful protests demanding action. Fight sjw ignorance with the truth. I bet many Muslims feel the same way about no punishment for rape
>>
>>70105364
Idk, trying to protest on the street will be faced with anti-riot police, just like in Germoney lately.
Maybe in Murica that could work, here not anymore.
A Mudslimes protest is protected by police, a White protest against mudslimes is repressed with force by the same police.
>>
>>70105571

>a White protest against mudslimes is repressed with force by the same police.

so?

keep fucking doing it.

that's the only way it'll make enough noise for people to care
>>
File: 1459048651413.png (151 KB, 723x460) Image search: [Google]
1459048651413.png
151 KB, 723x460
>>70105364

I bet you fully fucking believe every word you just wrote.

That's cute.
Let me help you, playing fair and having honor is nice. At least you'll look nice to yourself while you lose. You'll still be evil to everyone else.
>>
did anyone notice that this year on "april fool," if you looked at comments in DM, people thought about half the stories that day had to be "April fool" jokes.
Life has become so surreal that people can no longer tell the difference between a real news story and one that would be made up.
>>
>>70106043
Well, with islam it's always like April's Fool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Su0dcP2VA
>>
>>70105054
All scholars say that the victim of rape should never be punished. The punishment of the rape victim is a secular law that came during the secularization of caliph abdulmecid the second. When he removed the islamic scholars from power.

This is what scholars say:

Imam Maalik (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

In our view the man who rapes a woman, whether she is a virgin or not, if she is a free woman he must pay a “dowry” like that of her peers, and if she is a slave he must pay whatever has been detracted from her value. The punishment is to be carried out on the rapist and there is no punishment for the woman who has been raped, whatever the case. End quote.

Shaykh Salmaan al-Baaji (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

In the case of a woman who is forced (raped): if she is a free woman, the one who forced her must pay her a “dowry” like that of her peers, and the hadd punishment is to be carried out on him. This is the view of al-Shaafa’i, and it is the view of al-Layth, and it was also narrated from ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allaah be pleased with him).

Abu Haneefah and al-Thawri said: the hadd punishment is to be carried out on him but he is not obliged to pay the “dowry”.

The evidence for what we say is that the hadd punishment and the “dowry” are two rights, one of which is the right of Allaah and the other is the right of the other person. So they may be combined, as in the case of a thief whose hand is cut off and he is required to return the stolen goods. End quote.
>>
>>70105235
>But for some strange reason in some western countries when the criminal is a mudslime he reicieves a special threatment by media and the system.

Not in scandinavia, go and rape a 13 year old. At worst you will get some hours community service.
>>
>>70106670
In that case the law is a joke, here you will be facing 10 years of prison at least for rape, more being the victim a minor.
>>
>>70103143
>Social services have now offered the family to move to foster homes or hostels.
So instead of doing something about the criminals, you offer to move the victims. The funny thing is that if the family were to retaliate or defend themselves, they would definitely go to jail.
>>
>>70106940
I look at our laws, raping a minor it's faced with 14-20 years of prison in Spain.
>>
Seriously guys, how nice is Sweden for a future rapefugee ex-pirate like me for.. I keep hearing it's like heaven, tall white blond sluts who worship black cock are everywhere. Please advice should migrate there asap.
>>
>>70106940

The law is a joke. It's not even limited to immigrants, we have serial pedo rapists and killers who've been at it for decades getting caught and released after some meaningless sentence or just going to "treatment" for a while.

All the state owned media broadcasts non-stop propaganda about how this is the only way, how "retribution" instead of "treatment" would be "barbaric" and how the world is in awe of our amazing humanitarianism, all the judges are commies who love letting criminals go and the politicians think the whole thing is a great opportunity to have another progressive policy to show off to global elites who will never visit our countries for more than some brief guarded luxury hotel stay.

The high reputation of Nordic countries has to be the biggest joke in the modern world and entirely based on us being so irrelevant that no one even comes to check how it's working.
>>
>>70105131

>kill the rapist and his family
>suspect nro 1 who gets caught within 100% certainty
>gets sentenced to life in prison (actual life) for racial hate crimes and ethnic genocide while his family gets killed in retaliation by angry shitskin cousins. perps most likely won't get caught because white people getting killed in Sweden isn't a top priority for polices cops when people keep making negative tweets and facebook comments about immigration

You can't really win in this scenario.
>>
>>70108670
Isn't Finland a place with a lot of empty nature where nobody would find or smell the body?

I'm not advocating violence or vilagente justice, but it's not historically unsual for palces with nice woods to take care of things when they don't get taken care of.
>>
>>70108670
Mitigating factors, I was temporary crazy under pressure, my daughter and family safety and so on.
>>
>>70108884

Finland yes + many redpilled cops who wouldn't probably give two shits, but this is Sweden we're talking about atm. We have tons of non-deadly vigilante justice.

>>70109080

The judges who pass the sentences in Nordic countries do not live in the same realm of reality we live regular people live in. And there's no way out of it, dude gets quite a few years for the murder whatever the mitigating factors.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.