[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, so people on /pol/ 1. Hates degeneracy 2. Hates atheism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1414325385017.jpg (15 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
1414325385017.jpg
15 KB, 400x250
Alright, so people on /pol/

1. Hates degeneracy
2. Hates atheism
3. Believes in family values
4. Believes in tradition
5. Hates jews
6. Has, for the most part conservative values and thinks liberalism is bad

Tell me, /pol/, why do you hate Islam? Not only are muslims conservative and believe in tradition and a family where the female is subservient to the male, but they hate jews with a passion.

Christianity is dead. The pope is a cuck who kisses the feet of muslims, protestant churches haven't been strong since 300 years back, the orthodox church does not have the numbers to do anything.

Islam is the only way to save western civilization from destruction. If everyone converted to islam, we could

1. Start procreating and make more white babies
2. Go back to conservative nations built on strong traditions and family values
3. Stop terrorist attacks. Islam is not as cucked as christianity and with our newfound piety we could get rid of the muslims causing trouble
4. Get rid of feminism. Muslims don't accept this bullshit
5. No tolerance towards drug users and criminals are punished very harshly
6. No furries, no transvestites, no tumblr, not more than two genders

Myself I have converted. I have a wife from syria and we are already awaiting our first child.

I believe islam is the only way to save western civilization. What are your opinions, /pol/?
>>
File: Christ-chan laughing.png (664 KB, 1267x1635) Image search: [Google]
Christ-chan laughing.png
664 KB, 1267x1635
>>70102931
>Sweden
Seems about right.
>>
>>70102931
>Sweden
>>
>>70102931
>sweden
>>
>>70102931
>Sweden
>Islam is the only way to save western civilization from destruction.
Fuck you Mohammet
Islam is the way to destroy the western world, it is not compatible with european culture.
>>
>>70102931
>Sweden

i dont blame you Sven, best to get used to the future of your country
>>
>>70102931

>The only way to stop the Muslim scourge is to become Muslim

Fuck off, Ahmed.
>>
>Save Wester civilization
> Convert to Islam

Chose one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y40Tc5SkcoE
>>
>>70102931
>Myself I have converted.
Alhamdulillah, same here bro
>>
Any religion that means "Submission" is an enemy of Liberty
>>
>>70103244
>gay sex, dog fucking and loose women is european culture

It's american culture, you dipshit
>>
>>70102931
It seems like most people dont realize Islam is the most cuckolded of all major religions. Because it allows polygamy, the chief of the tribe takes all the pussy while sending off scores of beta cuckolds to blow themselves up.
>>
>>70104103
Liberty and freedom literally means being bombed. Nobody wants any of that American shit, how would you feel if the American government tried to give your neighbourhood some freedom and liberty and bombed your neighbourhood?
It's barbaric shit
>>
>>70102931

Then take these roaches from us if you love them so much.
>>
>>70102931
If this was more than shitty bait I'd discuss it with you because there is some merit to it but I'd really rather the "Myself I have converted" threads from Swedes would stop, this is like the 20th within a month.
>>
>>70102931
>Hates atheism

WRONG!

Sweden, you are fucked as a nation. Say hello to third world status. You are lost and dead.
>>
>>70102931
>forgetting the most important
>hates islam
now go kill yourself
>>
>religion founded by a pedophile, child fucking, warlord based on the military conquest and subjugation of non-Arabic people.

GEE THAT DOESN'T SOUND DEGENERATE AT ALL. SIGN ME UP.

Islam is the ultimate cuck pill. Also it doesn't matter that Muslims hate the Jews. They also gate Christisns, Hindus, Buddhists, other Muslims, basically everyone.
>>
Even though there are Mestizo and African Christians and many of us (perhaps most in Europe) are atheists or pagans, to SJWS, Christianity is a marker for "fucking white males". Similar dynamic going on for us with Islam
>>
File: SS Handschar.jpg (61 KB, 800x578) Image search: [Google]
SS Handschar.jpg
61 KB, 800x578
>>70102931
>>Tell me, /pol/, why do you hate Islam?
>Tfw SS Handschar...
>>
File: 1457346026201.jpg (31 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
1457346026201.jpg
31 KB, 650x488
Some strong shitposting game in this thread, good work sven
>>
>>70102931
Islam is a foreign object, a vector of arabisation, a pest that comes corrupting our culture, our values and forces people to live as if in 7th century Arabia.

The only ideology we need is nationalism.
>>
Christians, atheists and pagans aren't going to be too much interested in a religion that requires you to totally submit to a god and stick your butt in the air five times a day, turning toward a place that has nothing to do with our ancestral heritage.

An interesting question for how important religion is in immigration questions, though, is
>if all Muslims converted to [your religion] (or if you're an atheist, became atheist), would you oppose the mass immigration any less than you do now?
>>
>>70104100
La illah, ya zunuj.
>>
>>70104574
I'm not alone in converting, a lot of swedes have turned to islam
>>
>>70103244

European culture of equality, liberalism and feminism ?
>>
File: typical_swedish_family.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
typical_swedish_family.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
>>70107739
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.