[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain to me where all this support for Cruz is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: fuckcruz.png (42 KB, 946x422) Image search: [Google]
fuckcruz.png
42 KB, 946x422
Can someone explain to me where all this support for Cruz is coming from? According to these numbers, almost 10% of the entire population of Wisconsin voted for RATO.
>>
The cheese people know who will look after their interests.
>>
>>70101924

That is fucked up.
The turnout alone is questionable compared to 2012.
>>
>>70101924

And that doesn't even include the democratic voter turnout.
>>
He's not Trump.

As Trump said, he's getting Republicans to vote in record numbers.

And when fall comes he'll do the same for the Democrats.
>>
Rigged votes. It's all over twitter. WI has always have the highest instances of voter fraud. Search WI voter fraud on twitter.
>>
File: face soul feels.jpg (96 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
face soul feels.jpg
96 KB, 1200x807
>>70101924
soros and the like sponsored 'democracy'

get used to it m8
>>
>>70102162
Pretty much. A lot of the record turnout has to do with people voting against Trump, not for him.
>>
>>70101924
How did Trump only get 3 delegates when most of us thought he would be getting at least 9?
>>
Voting machines mysteriously putting in Cruz instead of Drumpf, and there's no hanging chads this time to prove the tampering
>>
File: 1459533936146.jpg (122 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
1459533936146.jpg
122 KB, 528x321
Voting machines changed Trump votes to Cruz. Establishment is desperate if you ask me
>>
1. Primary elections are voted by the hardcore party liners.

2. Most Republican hardcore party liners are Muh Bible Christians

3. Ted Cruz is Muh Bible incarnate

4. ?????

5. TRUMP IS FINISHED
>>
File: 1459797017478.jpg (64 KB, 768x652) Image search: [Google]
1459797017478.jpg
64 KB, 768x652
>>70101924
If you honestly look at the numbers there is a good chance that the election was rigged but we will never be able to prove it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.