[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>man lies to his partner, doesn't use a condom for t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: can't deal.gif (716 KB, 266x202) Image search: [Google]
can't deal.gif
716 KB, 266x202
>man lies to his partner, doesn't use a condom for two years
>found not guilty of deliberately infecting the woman

judge rules that not caring if he infected her, and lying to her about being HIV positive didn't amount to deliberately infecting her

"I didn't mean to stab the guy your honour, I just stuck the knife forward an he was standing in front of me"

"I didn't mean to shoot him your honour, there were only five shots in the revolver and I just spun the cylinder"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-06/godfrey-zaburoni-who-infected-partner-hiv-wins-high-court-bid/7303198
>>
File: 949638-godfrey-zaburoni.jpg (21 KB, 316x421) Image search: [Google]
949638-godfrey-zaburoni.jpg
21 KB, 316x421
man in question, I make no comment
>>
>>70101803

if she white does deserve it
>>
File: Into the Chipper.jpg (39 KB, 578x326) Image search: [Google]
Into the Chipper.jpg
39 KB, 578x326
Into the chipper he goes.
>>
He needs to be in prison anyway to prevent him from doing this again (because he will.)
>>
>>70101803
Like Gerard baden-clay "it was an accident"
so we must prove what they were thinking did they have intent in their mind how the hell do you prove what a person is thinking? if there's no witnesses and they remove any physical evidence??
>>
bmwf = maybe deserved it but still disagree with the judgment
bmbf = fucked up and feel bad for the bf
>>
>>70102829
exactly, I think it's bizare

in what other context could you lie to someone about a risk they are taking for your gain, then claim the damage was accidental

it seems like a simple cause/effect
>>
File: abandon thread.gif (2 MB, 320x165) Image search: [Google]
abandon thread.gif
2 MB, 320x165
>>70101803
>>
>>70101803

>decide to fuck some random black guy who isn't trustworthy or probably loyal
>he ends up causing you to get STDs

If you think that this man was a great partner and was always faithful but then this was the one thing he lied about then you're a fucking idiot. He was probably an uncaring manipulative asshole and didn't mention he had HIV just because he didn't care.
>>
>>70101803
Lol deserves it. I love it when retard niggers infect retard democrats with full blown AIDS. That almost top nigger on nigger crime.

I SUPPORT DEAD NIGGERS
>>
>>70101803
Wew I almost posted something that would have made me feel like a real dummy until I reread the OP. So he lied about having HIV? Dick move.
>>
>>70101803
This is why you don't fuck Niggers. Pretty sure the last news article about people get HIV was some African refugee that fucked a bunch of whales and gave it to them.
>>
>>70101803
BURN THE COAL
>>
Flip it around and swap hiv for pregnancy and he'd be forced to pay for a kid the rest of his life.

Who gives a shit
>>
why don't we tattoo the genitals of people with HIV and have mandatory testing

also make it a crime to infect anyone with or without their consent

sure it would really suck for them, but lesser evil
>>
>>70103672
PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>70103180
Bill Potts, Peter Shields are the Lawyers who get these scum bags off. But notice in the news article down the bottom in the attached document he has legal advice from the HIV/Aidsl egal cetnre.
>>
>>70104203
Lets spam their mail with

Good on you guys, BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL!
>>
It's sad for her I guess but there is a reason we spends so much money telling people to use condoms no matter what. Honestly it should really become standard practice to get an STD screening with eachohter and have the doctors hand the results to you in front of eachother before ever considering going off a condom.
>>
>>70103180
In the same news article President of Queensland Positive People, Mark Counter,An AIDS advocate makes the comment "What we're really trying to do is to get those people to come forward and it doesn't help when criminal cases like this scare people," he said. WTF never heard of that group! So this means letting criminals off lightly when it effects a leftwing cause .
>>
File: Bill potts criminal lawyer.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Bill potts criminal lawyer.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
>>70104278
Go for it These lawyers are all in Queensland Australia. This is Bill Potts President of QUEENSLAND LAW SOCIETY He's the guy who thinks you need to prove INTENT to rape murder and Maim otherwise its all just an accident.
>>
>>70104203
that's really interesting actually

but I don't really blame the lawyers, it's up to the judges to come to the right decision

>>70104465
well it's an interesting issue

because thought it's a given, his conviction hinges on him actually knowing he was HIV positive

if people suspected they might be HIV positive, they might refuse to get tested so they could claim ignorance when they infected someone
and they might even forgo treatment

but I still think he should burn, the if "the greater good" is used to get people like this off the hook, douzens more will start doing the exact same thing
>>
File: 1405770839520.jpg (45 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1405770839520.jpg
45 KB, 620x349
>>70104385
I agree but Im pissed at the Courts for overturning a sentence to deter this( and other high profile cases in Queensland Like the MURDER of Allison Baden-clay) but now its like no it was an accident.
>>
It's burden of proof under the law and what he was charged with.
They can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he may not just have been an idiot pervert looking to score rather than maliciously trying to give her HIV.

It's worth noting that the system worked in this case because
A) A charge that the prosecution did not present sufficient evidence for was overturned
B) The proper, lesser charge of causing grievous bodily harm was returned.

>>70102753
Read OP article
>Queensland Law Society president Bill Potts said intention involved a motive and a desire to cause harm, while recklessness may be negligence of a very high order or simply acting without care.
>"Even though he knew that he had HIV and lied about it both to his partners and to the police, they still found that there was not intent," Mr Potts said.
>"People might think he's got away with it, he hasn't.
>"The High Court has sent him back to the court be sentenced, this time for grievous bodily harm."
>>
>>70104930
Yeah I Know what you mean I just put the blame squarely on the Judges AND the defence lawyers Queensland has got too many lenient cuckolded Judiciary for my liking. and I don't care who I blame they're all targets to me.I have a list of Judges too! Cheif Magistrate of QLD Catherine Holmes let Baden-clay Off his Murder charge.
>>
File: snid.jpg (36 KB, 662x614) Image search: [Google]
snid.jpg
36 KB, 662x614
>>70104989
Read the OP article. They overturned a conviction for intentionally transmitting a serious disease back to grievous bodily harm. By the way, grievous bodily harm carries a sentence of up to 25 years, and typically six years (he got 9.5 year sentence for the higher charge of intentional transmission, it'll probably be slightly less due to this appeal).

They're basically saying that they don't have the burden of proof to say he did it absolutely intentionally (he may have just been looking to have sex without infecting her, and he may have been an idiot about knowing the transmission of the disease, which he did allege at trial). That doesn't mean his stupid, reckless actions didn't harm another person.

They're basically saying that he did something really fucking stupid that he shouldn't have, but you can't prove he's snidely whiplash twirling his moustache as he had sex with the definite intention of giving her HIV.

>Although the High Court judgement said Zaburoni was repeatedly warned by doctors not to have unprotected sex, during a 2010 police interview he said he did not know much about the disease and was not told the need to inform sexual partners.

>The acrobat told police he found out he had HIV in Perth in 1998.
>He said he was not given much information about the disease and was not told he needed to inform sexual partners.
>Zaburoni said he used to think HIV was spread from using needles or touching blood.
>The court heard he told the detectives he started a relationship with the complainant in 2007 and that they only engaged in unprotected sex about twice.

The difference is, given the circumstances, it is plausible that he may have just been a huge fucking horny idiot twice rather than wanting to give her HIV.
>>
>tfw blew my chance at studying law
I could've done it and become a ultra-conservative lawyer and worked to undermine the damage that Bolshevist lawyers and judges have done. Fuck.
>>
File: peter shields Qld.jpg (27 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
peter shields Qld.jpg
27 KB, 650x366
>>70105528
Yeah I know. But really if a person knows they have a deadly disease AND still has sex with someone that kind of stupidity is just as bad as if he meant to do it. I'm for no cop outs "It was an accident" thats no longer a defense in my opinion. Peter Sheilds a Bikie Lawyer
>>
>>70105927
>But really if a person knows they have a deadly disease AND still has sex with someone that kind of stupidity is just as bad as if he meant to do it. I'm for no cop outs "It was an accident" thats no longer a defense in my opinion. Peter Sheilds a Bikie Lawyer
Then lobby for a change in the law.

At sentencing they could still give him his prior sentence (reduced charge is good for up to a 25 year sentence, he got 9.5 year sentence on the higher charge that was overturned).
>>
>>70105215
mate you are probably on a domestic terrorist list haha
>>
>>70105528
well you're right in that he still got GBH, bu here's the thing

"intent" doesn't mean he wanted to or aimed to give her HIV
intent means he knew he was doing it, and that it wasn't an accident
sure he didn't infect her for fun, but he knew it would be the outcome of his actions

he had sex with her for two years without a condom, she was his girlfriend

so the interesting part of this for a legal point of view, is "how much chance needs to be involved to invalidate intent"

so if you russian roulette'd someone, did you commit or manslaughter?
if you did it six times, could you get five reckless endangering and one manslaughter instead of a murder??
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.