[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump only 3% behind Clinton in new Pennsylvania poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: penn.gif (2 KB, 394x234) Image search: [Google]
penn.gif
2 KB, 394x234
Trump hasn't even started his campaign vs Clinton yet and hes already right behind Clinton in Pennsylvania. If a state like that goes red it's pretty much 100% guaranteed that Republicans will win the election.

Jesus christ /pol/ hes going to do it. Hes actually going to turn traditionally blue states red by getting the white working class vote, the absolute madman.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
>>
>trumpeters are this delusional

He's going to lose, just stop it. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg (241 KB, 874x770) Image search: [Google]
clinton vs cruz or trump.jpg
241 KB, 874x770
>>70101351
Polls show that Mississippi becomes a swing state as a result of Trump. That is how unpopular he is.
>>
>>70101410
Go away Bernie cuck
>>
>>70101351
lololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololollololol
/pol/ BTFO in denial and suicide watch. Feel the bern XD
>>
>>70101410
>INCREASINGLY
>>
>>70101486
The only way posts like these will stop is if braindead newfags like you stop replying desu real talk fampire
>>
>>70101351
thats not even true michigan ohio and florida california matter not iowa the have like half an electoral vote
>>
NE PA here, seems to be as many Trump supports as Bernie supporters among people I know. I'm pro Trump since I don't want to see my country turn into islamistan like Europe.
>>
>>70101351
Meanwhile, Clinton beats him in fucking UTAH.

Trump has no chance against Hillary. Get over it.
>>
>>70101476
Mississippi is like 60% black i really dont know how it stayed a red state so long
>>
>>70101351
>Kasich +16
>Cruz tied

Drumpf is the worst performing Republican in this poll

Why should he be the nominee?
>>
>>70101575
Posts like these won't stop until Trump wins the election xDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>70101560
>NERVOUS
>>
>>70101771
>MAN
>>
>>70101640
Gerrymandered where the majority of the black vote is in like a few districts. Mainly focused in the delta. White folk dominate the north, east, and south. It'll stay red for a while.
>>
>>70101636
who gives a shit about fucking small shit states like utah. theres virtually no delegates in any of them. pennsylvania is a huge state with 20 delegates. republicans gaining that many vs democrats losing that many = instant victory
>>
>>70101351
Bet Cruz is 96% above Clinton desu
#CAN'TBRUISETHECRUZ
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 732x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 732x1025
>>70101410
>>
after loosing wisconsion, idk. four rallys and they pick cruz? there is alot of fraudulent shit going on, from designated voting booths "not having the funds/ not having space" being removed to outright election fraud being swept under the table by the MSM, and that's acceptable

we are living in some weird fucking times.
>>
>>70101900
Did you even read the poll? In the exact same poll, Kasich is up by 18 against Clinton in PA and Cruz is tied. Trump is the only one to get beaten by her.

You Trumpkins are so fucking deluded. It's amazing.
>>
>supporting trump
the guy is literally american Erdogan

would you vote for erdogan?
>>
File: Laughter.jpg (50 KB, 970x663) Image search: [Google]
Laughter.jpg
50 KB, 970x663
>>70101351
>He still thinks Trump will get the Republican nomination
>>
>>70101636
Clinton will never win Utah - she supports state-funded abortion up until birth.

You think Mormons are going to vote for their tax dollars going to murdering fully developed babies?
>>
>ITT shills
>>
File: 59989155.jpg (105 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
59989155.jpg
105 KB, 400x400
>>70101351
>ITT plebbits shills
>>
>>70102041
I would vote for a nationalist leader. Look at Putin, he made Russia a superpower again capable of projecting force and influence around the world. The problem with your example is that Turkey is a shitty country all around.
>>
>>70102310
Trump is a leader who lies and contradicts himself even before electing. He is disrespectful towards people who dont support him and trick fools with visions of Nationalism making their nation great again.

Just a fair warning, Erdogan does the same shit all the time and people do hate each other due to supporting opposing political views here. I just hope he doesnt go full Erdogan, here brainless people who fap to ottoman map support him regardless of what he does and its really annoying to watch that guy winning all the elections thanks to those idiots
>>
>>70102748
> Hurr durr he's so disrespectful and mean my little heart just can't stand it
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 610x991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 610x991
>>70101410
>Pay your TVL
>Bin your butter knife
>T.H.I.N.K before you tweet

You are not free and you will not want freedom anyways, that's why you love Bernie.
>>
>>70103471
he is going to be the president of USA, that means being president of everyone who lives in it, not just his supporters, being a dick to a large number of his people will divide the nation
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 245x174
>>70102748
Shut up and lick pigs anus you disgusting mudslimes. Here's something for you.
>>
>>70103658
am I supposed to be triggered by a badly drawn pig and some texts in a picture?

I am just pointing out that Trump is very similar to Erdogan
>>
>>70101895
>Gerrymandered
Liberals love to claim this shit. Gerrymandering applies only to congressional districts. MS has senators and governors who are RW as fuck. And the reason is that having a 35% black population has made the white population aware that they need to stick together. As a result white Mississippi voters show the same kind of solidarity with each other that minorities are usually known for.
>>
>>70103649
>he's the only one who would divide!
Literally the only non-divisive candidate is Kasich. He's a cuck. News flash: people are different
>>
>>70103825
No one cares what a roach thinks.
>>
>>70101476
If white people living in niggertown vote to keep getting pozzed by niggers after decades of voting for the party which supposedly won't poz them then they deserve all the shit that happens to them from niggers

>>70101895
Gerrymandering doesn't affect the general you stupid fuck

>>70101640
Mississippi is 35% black you stupid fuck
>>
>>70101646
Because he has the most people supporting him.
>>
>>70103884
>Literally the only non-divisive candidate is Kasich.
People think this because they don't know Kasich. He's actually a bigger asshole than his opponents.

Check out this article from last year that talks about what a jerk he is.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/04/john-kasich-2016/391772/
>>
File: 1456183551504.jpg (7 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1456183551504.jpg
7 KB, 246x250
>>70102298
>Implying most of the Trump shills on /pol/ arent Reddit refugees from when Chairman Pao cracked down on the edgier subreddits
>>
>>70104021
I'm amazed Kasich is still flying under the radar considering how crazy he actually is. He's come within a sentence of openly calling for war with Russia and people still think he's the "moderate."
>>
>>70104274
His whole Gee Whiz shit is him suppressing his natural instinct, which is to lash out. And the amazing thing is that the public buys it.

Then again it's kind of easy to sell yourself as a non-threatening cuck when you fail to win delegates repeatedly.
>>
This is the start of the pathetic grasp of trying to hold on to this rotting piece of cow shit u call a campaign. There are going to be so many
"if then " threads. You may win some battles but you will lose the war. Prepare for a shift /pol/, u guys are going to be so butthurt. The results of this election will echo through these halls. First Obama, then Bernie. Why do u guys keep doing this to your selves.
>>
>>70104889
>Bernie
baka senpai
>>
File: 1453089883044.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453089883044.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>everyone on /pol/ telling me I'm delusional for saying PA will go red
>I live in PA
>everyone here supports Trump besides extreme liberals
>>
>>70104877
They're only buying it because no one is paying attention to him. If he had even Cruz levels of media attention he would have fallen apart weeks ago after yelling at a reporter for the dozenth time.
>>
>>70105164
Make sure you find out which delegates on the ballot for your congressional district are for Trump before you vote.
>>
>>70105328
I only became a Republican a week and a half ago so I can vote for Trump, and I never quite realized what a bunch of assholes this party has. I dismissed it as liberal bitching and moaning as always, but now that I'm paying closer attention and actually support some of the ideas of the party I've noticed that these people suffer from severe personality problems.
>>
>>70105328
this
look at carson, he was the only candidate to overtake Trump even for a single day.
as soon as the media put as much attention on him as they do Trump, he folded.

No other candidate could take as much of a media beating as Trump got and survive
>>
>>70105551
Neocons are human garbage and if nothing else this election has damaged the GOP to the point where other groups will be able to worm their way in and start recasting it in their image much like they did to the Tea Party.

>>70105555
Nice digits and you're right. It's unreal how well Trump has done with basically the entire media machine constantly gunning for him. It would be a bloodbath if any other candidate was put under that kind of scrutiny.
>>
>>70106509
>much like they did to the Tea Party.
wasn't that originally a libertarian movement?
how did it come to support ted cruz? wtf?
>>
>>70106571
Same reason as why any originally honest politician goes bad: they needed the money. Campaign are expensive - Cruz, who in the earlier months of the campaign was still considered "anti-establishment", got loans from Citibank and Goldman Sachs to fund his senate campaign. He's also out of money now, so his PACs are paying for his events.
>>
>>70106571
Yes, it was a libertarian grassroots movement that was hijacked by the neocons and turned into more neocons with slightly more lip service payed to the idea of limited federal government.
>>
>>70102748

>Trump is a leader who lies and contradicts himself even before electing.

Implying every other candidate isn't the exact same. One in particular is even being investigated because you know, murderer and all.

>He is disrespectful towards people who dont support him

He's disrespectful toward people who give no respect. He is a strong individual in the way that if someone wants to badmouth him he'll return the favor. Funny how that works, but playing the victim card isn't at all unusual.

> trick fools with visions of Nationalism making their nation great again.

Gonna need a source for that one, otherwise it's a completely subjective view/idea of the man. All you're doing here is connecting patterns when they could easily apply to any other candidate as well, which sort of defeats any and all of the points you're trying to make.

Also Turkey is shit. Hopefully you guys get some more explosions.
>>
How can I brainwash my "people" to vote for Trump?
>>
>>70107723
Turkey is shit thanks to erdogan
USA will be shit, thanks to Trump

I'll see how great america is after 10 years of Trump
>>
>>70107957
Turkey is shit because your country is full of roaches.
Poland was under actual communism for half a century and its already better than your country. Their GDP per capita is like 40% higher.
seriously, no excuse.
>>
>>70108078
if only we were in EU too....
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.