[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isis the U.S. and Russian propaganda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 431x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 431x288
when will the Middle East realize they are basically a Cod map pack for the entire civilized world to display their military might for a better seat at U.N meetings? Half these battles in the Middle East are ghost battles or as I like to say "Russian propaganda" as many times they don't even take place aside from pics of a couple "terrorists" standing next to or murdering a small amount of people. I'd imagine the boys club wanted to stage this war in Africa somewhere but realized followers of the islam and muslim religions were far more intellectually challenged or basically a dumbed down versions of blacks that would be far more willing to fight for them as puppets and not even be aware of it even though it's obvious to the rest of the world. Any civilized nation with brains would have stopped the fighting long ago and retained control over their lands and regrouped. The Russians are mostly to blame for this and are the main reason the Middle East will likely never see stability until the the world literally ends. I'm basically saying thanks to those who follow the muslim and islam religions for being the dumbest people on earth even surpassing the average black. I honestly didn't think it could be done. This isn't aimed at Isis but all the Middle East. Isis is just a good example. Discuss.
>>
>We dindu nuffin: the post
>>
do you expect me to read all this shit by you when you dont know what paragraph is
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 1032x727) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 1032x727
This includes israel.
>>
>>70100298
The most retarded post of the day. There are massive amounts of geopolitical interests and different players in the middle east and 'weapons test playground' is not on anyones agenda (except maybe saudis and israelis). Also israel and AIPAC controlled murrica are the main instigators, by far... A fact known by everyone with a working brain.
>>
>>70100801
Russian propaganda. Thanks for being retarded.
>>
File: image.gif (861 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
861 KB, 300x169
>>70100801
How does if feel to know your country is a puppet nation? The sad thing is you probably don't think it is. #BrainWashed
>>
File: Not even my final form.png (198 KB, 520x388) Image search: [Google]
Not even my final form.png
198 KB, 520x388
>>70100564
kek stay salty goy
>>
File: 14590940411131.jpg (154 KB, 1300x981) Image search: [Google]
14590940411131.jpg
154 KB, 1300x981
>>70100298
>Russian propaganda
says murican monkey

TOP KEK
>>
>>70100298
>cod
Child, every american knows that the true americans play Battlefield 4.
None of that "futuristic, scifi" shit.
grow up.
>>
>>70100298
Americans unleashed several wars for oil in the Middle East. How dare you accuse Russia? You have blood on their hands.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 592x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 592x419
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.