[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/islam/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 30
What is Islam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohSapg0LBiY

Why you should convert:

http://www.whyislam.org/

How to become Muslim:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzh0eyNHv0c

Islamic resources:

http://quran.com/ <-- best website to read Qur'an
http://www.altafsir.com/ <-- best website to look into scholarly tafsirs of verses
http://sunnah.com/ <-- best website to read Hadith
http://www.al-islam.org/ <-- great resource. Over 1000+ islamic books
>>
Thread Theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
>>
Bump. Anyone have questions for a Muslim?
>>
>>70100178

A few videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k

Try reading the hadiths and sira to the full, and then go read the qu'ran again.
>>
File: ameribros.jpg (77 KB, 457x376) Image search: [Google]
ameribros.jpg
77 KB, 457x376
>>70101528
How do I go about joining? And can I if I'm white?
>>
>>70101843
Mohammad the white prophet with black slaves. mohammad was so interested in being portrayed as being of a white complexion and mohammad disliked blacks so much that if someone even compared him to a black person that could be grounds for execution. This is not me saying it it's the hadiths..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
>>
Asalamu Alaikum brother

What city are you from?
>>
Shouldn't you be in bed? It's getting late for shitposting.
>>
>>70101977
This is literally not true, since he had close companions that were black like Bilal, who had the elevated position of Mu'adhin (one who calls for prayer), and was allowed to go on top of the Ka'ba and actually call everyone to prayer.

Muslims also had good relations with the Negus, and with Abyssinia
>>
>>70101843
Many white Muslims mate. In America there is are so many, and I know so many here in Aus
>>
There's already an Islam general, Bruce

It's called Brit/pol/
>>
Are you the same Aussie praticing taqiyya in another thread?
Telling us all the punishment for apostasy isn't death, while people are pulling out verses from the Quran and Hadith showing quite clearly that if you leave Islam you should expect death at the hands of a Muslim.
>>
>>70102218
Oi lads get a look at this saucy wanker. Right proper bantz m8 oi.
>>
>>70101829
Qur'an with Tajweed >> anything else tbqh

Hadith are important, but imho only when they explain/elaborate something from the Qur'an.

Nouman Ali Khan is one of the best sources for commentary of the Qur'an, he explains it so well.
Though a lot of Muslims think he is too liberal, I would disagree, he is really moderate if anything else.
>>
Alloha Snackbar my Falalfals.
>>
>>70102122
Take a look at the video it lists the hadiths, you can go look them up yourself.

Even bukhari says that mohammad was a man of white complexion.. "who amongst you is mohammad?`" "this white man reclining on his arm" Are you going to deny bukhari, oh now you are in deep doodoo..
>>
File: 1107 - 7HuEUCE.gif (77 KB, 774x690) Image search: [Google]
1107 - 7HuEUCE.gif
77 KB, 774x690
>>70100178
garbage religion, garbage thread
>>
>>70102307
>points out inconsistencies in Islam
>ignores inconsistencies within other religions

How tolerant m8
>>
File: 1453424619675.jpg (108 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453424619675.jpg
108 KB, 500x500
>>70102421
>its a muslims deny they follow the hadiths and arent pedos, rapists, inbred, and violent thread.
>>
>>70102307
Lying about anything, especially Islam, is explicitly forbidden in Islam, and in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad, and his companions
Taqiyya is a /pol/ meme, that has been discussed to death, with really lengthy posts refuting and countering each and every argument people here come up with to defend taqiyya being Muslim (eg kitman, lying to non-muslims = ok etc)

>>70102421
Not denying that people don't claim he didn't have white complexion, but not that he was "white" or he ever claimed to be "white" the way you guys are thinking. Plenty of Arabs, Persians, even Indians have white complexion.
>>
>>70102330
This is why from muslims who have converted away from islam, the advice is this.. if you want to help a muslim take away from him the qu'ran and give him only the hadiths and sira to read, then he will understand how mohammad was, now have him read the qu'ran again with these things in mind.

Majority of muslims have never read the sira and the hadiths, only the qu'ran if they have even fully read that. This is the problem..
>>
terrorists not welcome
>>
>>70102049
Melbourne. How about you bro?

>>70102307
http://www.islamicperspectives.com/apostasy1.htm
>>
File: 1458080438338.jpg (336 KB, 1000x1247) Image search: [Google]
1458080438338.jpg
336 KB, 1000x1247
If islam is the religion of truth, why does it require so much deception and violence in order to progress?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Im0IisZ77QI

Also, I have an indomitable suspicion of Muhammad's "annunciaton," and the historical authenticity of the hadith and the qu'ran. The evidence is just lacking brother.

Also, how can a man who caused so much bloodshed, fear, and sorrow dare call himself "a mercy to all creation."
>>
Why don't you mudslimes go and live in mudslime countries already
>>
>>70102667
>Melbourne

Why haven't you went to Syria yet to fight for your brothers and sisters?
>>
>>70101528
Yes, can you fuck off?
>>
The claim that the hadiths and sira are irellevant and the qu'ran is the only text of importance is ridiculous..

The sharia law is not found in the qu'ran.. it's found in the sira and hadith.. It's of MASSIVE importance..

You can't just selectively ignore the hadiths when they are uncomfortable which is what you are doing now about mohammad and his white complexion, and him calling ethiopeans raisin heads (in bukhari aswell btw.) and these things.. Doing that simply shows that you haven't read the sira or the hadiths..

So you don't understand how mohammad was like, because you only read the qu'ran..

Which is why.. muslims must begin to understand mohammad, and the way to understand mohammad is to put away the qu'ran and read the sira and the hadiths.. And THEN they can read the qu'ran with these things in mind.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2927x3583) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2927x3583
>What is Islam?
Bad.
>>
File: islam_evil_2.jpg (79 KB, 915x1024) Image search: [Google]
islam_evil_2.jpg
79 KB, 915x1024
islam = evil
>>
mehmets pls leev
>>
>>70102667
Canberra

Can't stay around too long though

>>70102529
>It's a we repeat the same arguments again and again despite seeing all the counters for it before thread

>>70102568
>Majority of muslims have never read the sira and the hadiths,
This is true, though most Muslims have read Sira, just not a complete one

We actually believe some things should be read by scholars only, because they can understand every part of what is written, and what the context was, and when people with not enough comprehensive knowledge would read certain parts of the Sirah and Hadith, they would get the wrong message, and think Islam allows/forbids certain things when it doesn't really

The Qur'an however, everyone should read, and they should read it with commentary, but I would never tell anyone not to read any portion of the Qur'an

>>70102824
Yes the Hadith and Sirah are very important
>>
>>70102501
Easy there fella. I know a good Muslim like yourself is ready to kill those who offend the honour of Islam and Muslims, but when did this become about other religions? And for that matter how many Christians (as an example, pick nother religion if you prefer) are calling for the death penalty for apostasy?

>>70102549
Nice deflection. I suppose Taqiyya is a word /pol/ made up on their own. Now about those apostates. I know we can't burn them because only Allah is allowed to punish with fire, so how should they be dealt with?
>>
File: allah.jpg (41 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
allah.jpg
41 KB, 500x500
Allah = dick
>>
And this btw. is also what causes many muslims to leave islam, when they see how mohammad really was like by studying the hadiths and sira.. Which they never did before, they only went by the qu'ran..

Contrary to what people think the vast majority of muslims don't know their own texts.. they know large chunks of the quran, but sira and hadiths, very little or perhaps not at all.

out of 1.4 billion muslims worldwide, 800 million of them are ILLITERATE..

So don't assume when you are talking to a muslim that you are talking to someone who have read their own texts, this is more than likely not the case.
>>
>>70101528
When and where is your planned terrorist attack?
>>
>>70101528
Yes, when can you start killing yourself and the other practitioners of your faith so that the world can be improved?
>>
>>70102763
ISIS have killed more Muslims than anybody. They have violated the Islamic principles multiple times. They are the spawn of Satan.

Here are the rules of war according to Abu-Bakr:

"O people! I charge you with ten rules; learn them well!
Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone.[7]"

Now tell me how many have ISIS violated?
>>
>>70102824
The Arabic way of speaking is very descriptive, full of analogies and metaphors. To an Arab, there is literally nothing wrong with describing someone using his skin colour/racial features, but in other cultures, it would be deemed rude/racist.

I had a first hand taste of this when I was in primary school, and my teacher asked me about which student I was working with, and I didn't know his name, so I said "The black one over there", and everyone was so shocked that I called him black, and I got in trouble for being "racist"

>>70102968
You keep repeating that Muslims don't know the Sirah or Hadith, which is just wrong, most Muslims know most of the Sirah and Hadith, albeit not all of it, and not all of them
>>
It is more the case that muslims are told by second hand what the texts say, from the imams and sheikhs etc. Which could be wildly different from what they see when reading these things themselves.. It's a shock for many muslims what is in the sira and the hadiths.. should they decide to read them for themselves.
>>
>>70100178
الحمد لله Praise to Allah
>>
>>70103011
>>70103013
>designated school shooters
>>
>>70103011
Killing innocent people is prohibited in Islam.

>>70103013
Because the world was a peaceful paradise when Islam didn't exist, right?

LOL
>>
File: Caricature_MohammedAisha.jpg (77 KB, 480x374) Image search: [Google]
Caricature_MohammedAisha.jpg
77 KB, 480x374
Mohamet = rapist & paedophile
>>
>>70100178
nice bait
>>
>>70102894
I am actually an Australian convert, my mum has a Swedish and my dad has a Polish background.
>>
>>70103183
>Killing innocent people is prohibited in Islam.
That doesn't seem to stop a lot of your pals.
>>
>>70102968
>Contrary to what people think the vast majority of muslims don't know their own texts.. they know large chunks of the quran, but sira and hadiths, very little or perhaps not at all.
>out of 1.4 billion muslims worldwide, 800 million of them are ILLITERATE..

So one could deduce this to, more education for poorer people's in the world would lead to a Lutheran like awaking within islam? People would actually be able to interpret for themselves instead of listening to someone else do it? Interesting.
>>
File: 1453424924486.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
1453424924486.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>
>>70103228
لا إله إلا الله There is no god but Allah
>>
>>70103101
>inb4 "woaah a muslim who knowz the hadith?!

>>70103110
Not everyone can just read the Hadith/Sira, even the Qur'an and perfectly understand what it means.

As for the Qur'an, the Arabic language is very dynamic, one of the reasons why Muslims believe Allah chose an Arab to reveal the last message to mankind, so it can be revealed in Arabic, because of the way the language is structured.
>>
>>70103138
Mashallah
>>
>>70101843
I am a white muslim, but I must warn you that every woman wants to marry you so you need to learn modesty and not be greedy or else you will end up with 4 unhappy wives because you don't plan ahead.
>>
File: fuck off op.jpg (242 KB, 980x968) Image search: [Google]
fuck off op.jpg
242 KB, 980x968
>>70100178
>>
>>70103183
>killing innocents is forbidden in islam

innocent has a certain meaning in sharia.. where it means adherent muslims.

Kuffar are not innocent because they have transgressed against allah by not following allah.

Also here's refutation of the qu'ranic version you are referring to..

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/05/quran-532-nazam-and-neglecting-context.html
>>
>>70103295
They follow Wahabism, which is an extremely radical and relatively modern interpretation of Islam.

The Saud family (which the UK brought into power) follows this ""version"" of Islam.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
From all the shitty religions of the earth, islam is the shittiest one.
>>
>>70103183
>Killing innocent people is prohibited in Islam.
and what are """innocent people""" defined as in the islamifascist texts then?

>Because the world was a peaceful paradise when Islam didn't exist, right?
implying it wasnt better without this steamer of a cult
>>
>>70100178
Oh wow looks like Saudis payroll goes long and deep. What's up with Islam threads today?

Also OP why is it that only Muslims are propagating their faith and nobody else does that?
Inb4 it is my holy duty, i heard that shit before.
>>
>>70100178
Looks like Tony Abbot didn't do a very good job of keeping illegal immigrants out.
>>
>>70103155
>designated shitting streets
>>
>>70103405
What?! Don't you like peace?
>>
File: shit syndrome.jpg (212 KB, 800x923) Image search: [Google]
shit syndrome.jpg
212 KB, 800x923
>>70102890

Gynocentric image. Most acid victims are male. Dismissed.
>>
>>70103228
There were no age of consent laws back then. Europeans were famous for a ranging weddings for girls as young as 9. Also say what you will about pedo, what about the catholic scandal?
>>
>>70103325
there is no god.

Why do you worship warlord and pedophile and rapist?
>>
>>70103155
At least we have schools to shoot up, Rajeet.
>>
Answer this OP

If someone were to emulate a prophet, which one do you think he should emulate to be a better person?

do you really think that people who emulate Mohammed (ISIS) are better than those who try to emulate jesus?
>>
>>70102667

Your link is pigshit you bacon loving Muhammad hater

"It is a significant fact that the Book of God does not prescribe any punishment for apostasy."

Quran (4:89) - "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."

Quran (9:11-12) - "But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then are they your brethren in religion. We detail Our revelations for a people who have knowledge. And if they break their pledges after their treaty (hath been made with you) and assail your religion, then fight the heads of disbelief - Lo! they have no binding oaths - in order that they may desist."

Quran 9:66. Make no excuse; you have disbelieved after you had believed. If We pardon some of you, We will punish others amongst you because they were Mujrimun
>>
>>70103101
>what are the apostasy wars

Abu Bakr killed plenty of muslims too.

Qu'ran 66:9
>>
>>70103300
also this

The reason why so many Muslims are so misguided, corrupt, violent, is because they lack education

>>70103498
>Muslims
>worship
>a man
You're mixing up Islam with another religion m8
>>
File: tip.jpg (142 KB, 545x766) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
142 KB, 545x766
>>70103228

More whiny pro-woman appeals to emotion.
>>
>>70103400
Your religion is as fucked if not more fucked than the other two Abrahamic religions. Muhammad was a disgusting, immoral snake oil salesman merchant who NOBODY liked and thought he was crazy. That was up until he started having hallucinations that he was communicating with God and all the other ignorant people he was surrounded by started to follow him. Muhammad was a nasty guy.
>>
Muhammed was a pedophile rapist and murderer, guided by satan
>>
>>70103472
>Russia defending Islam

How times have changed. Next thing you know Vlad here is bending over and taking Allah's cock up the ass.
>>
>copulating with camels
I mean seriously it's 2016 I mean come on.
>>
>>70103479
Those priests are mere men. Muhammad is the moral exemplar for all mankind. Big difference
>>
>>70103541

Switching the topic from Islam to Quran, eh? Typical strategy by mudslimes.
>>
File: Policeman.jpg (32 KB, 580x350) Image search: [Google]
Policeman.jpg
32 KB, 580x350
>>
>>70103625
I support marriage equality for camelsexuals
>>
>>70103568
Thanks for the well sourced non ad hominem response
>>
>>70103479
>implying that Europeans still do that to this day.
>>
>>70103599

Don't talk about your people that way.
>>
>>70103548
You're right; Muslims worship a fucking rock.
>>
>>70103607
>how times have changed
what do you mean by this
Islam has existed in Russia before Russia existed

Putin even said (paraphrasing) Islam is an integral part of Russian society, and is a founding faith of the Russian Federation
>>
>>70103625
>joo
Chaim,I..
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 245x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 245x174
>>
>>70103607

I didn't defend shit. I attacked they usual whiteknighting by Islam critics. They are the same ones who on the one hand whine about how bad woman have it, but then can't explain why feminists don't attack Islam.
>>
>>70103472
>Most acid victims are male.
proofs?

>>70103553
Did you mother not hug you as a child Vlad? You really seem triggered by anything to do with women.

Your first post in this thread was great by the way. Very under rated.
>>
>>70103412
Well considering that all these western people that terrorists are killing aren't male soldiers and that these countries have never waged war on the Ummah then they are innocent. These terrorists have a very strict interpretation of Islam that frankly does not stand against any scholarly interpretation of Islam.
>>
>>70100178
>what is islam?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY&nohtml5=False
>>
>>70103548
>They lack education

Really? Because I seem to recall a number of terrorist attacks coming from educated Muslims living in western societies.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 583x619) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 583x619
>>
>>70103599
This.

There will be no peace on earth while there is islam.
If muslims can't kill somebody else, they kill each other.
>>
>>70103703
How so?
By facing it for prayer?
The Ka'ba and the black stone is merely a focal point for all Muslims, so they can all pray towards one direction, to signify unity and brotherhood
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 236x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 236x244
>>
>>70103703

Muslims also worship stinky beards (that's why they don't shave) and male feet (that's why they take off their shoes and bow down).
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 2048x1536
>>
File: quiren_bacon.jpg (68 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
quiren_bacon.jpg
68 KB, 720x478
>>
>>70103183
>kuffars
>innocent
>>
>>70103528
Well if they emulate Jesus then that is a good thing as we believe that Jesus was a prophet in Islam. We respect him greatly.
>>
File: cl.jpg (107 KB, 794x333) Image search: [Google]
cl.jpg
107 KB, 794x333
>>70103746
>Did you mother not hug you as a child Vlad?

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>70103817
KORAN ON BACON, WTF THATS OFFENSIVE!
>>
File: mohammednotwelcom.jpg (126 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
mohammednotwelcom.jpg
126 KB, 1023x681
>>70103722
gb2/pakistan/

>>70103782
It's idolatry. They worship a meteorite like Zoroastrians worship flames and like Pagans worship shrines (and all claim not to!).
>>
>>70103300
The imams and sheikh have a chokehold over these people and tell them they shouldn't read it for themselves.. and the illiterate ofcourse have no chance but to take their word for it..

It's a bit similar to when the bible was only in latin and if you couldn't understand latin you couldn't read it.

However one who can read arabic can read the hadiths just fine.. And the translations are not that erroneous as muslims pretend if something controversial is in them.. They can be found online both the sira and the hadith..

I will say that it's not that muslims read the sira and hadith and then go woah.. mohammad was such a swell guy, it's infact they are shocked with terror to realize how mohammad really was like.. and many of them want out of islam afterwards.

Here's an example from sahih al bukhari muslims most trusted source of hadith.. 288 narration of jihad saying it's the best thing (aside from prayer and hajj for the women) for a muslim to do, do and carries the highest reward in paradise, basically if a muslim wants to go to paraside, to get the best reward.. go fight some kuffar..

pretty disturbing, the hadiths and sira is also called the sunnah (sunni those who follow the sunnah). http://hadithcollection.com/sahihbukhari/85-/3853-sahih-bukhari-volume-004-book-052-hadith-number-041.html

Here's first one of the 288 narrations about jihad from mohammad, and this is just in sahih al bukhari.

He restates over and over again that the greatest deed is fighting for the cause of allah (jihad) and what that entails.. (battle). Just in case you were in doubt about it when you read a couple of the narrations..

It's no mystery from why muslims keep doing these things.. mohammad is the perfect pattern they are trying to emulate and the sira and hadith explains how mohammad was like..

So when he's saying to them.. be a mujahid that's the highest reward and pretty much the best deed you can do as a muslim.. Guess what they do.
>>
>>70102421
He was considered white, but arabic. They never med anyone like me from scandinavia so they did not know anyone "whiter". But race don't mean anything in islam.

>>70102761
Probably because you guys make it unsafe to be in muslim countries. Muslims would have stayed there if you had left them alone.

>>70102824
>The claim that the hadiths and sira are irellevant and the qu'ran is the only text of importance is ridiculous..
true
>The sharia law is not found in the qu'ran.. it's found in the sira and hadith.. It's of MASSIVE importance..
Not true, every provision and law in the Quran is sharia.

>>70102890
That is done by secular muslims who only view it as a cultural thing and are not religious. According to sharia men should not hit anyone in the face and never hit their wives so that it bruise their skin or bones.

>>70103101
>ISIS have killed more Muslims than anybody.
This is obviously false, isis has not even killed 5% of what people like Assad has done.

They have violated the rules of war sometimes, but they seem to follow it way better than any other muslim millitary group or state.

>>70102549
>Taqiyya is a /pol/ meme

It's literally a shia term so and it IS excused in shia texts.
>>
When Muslims want to appear peaceful, they quote (abrogated) verses from Quran.
When Muslims need to fuel conquest, violence and depravity, they quote other (later) verses, and Hadith.
It's a system that works great on naive. Political Islam-Islamism is always "evil" from perspective of non-believers.
>>
>>70103839
That wasnt the question.

in your heart of hearts do you truly believe that someone who emulates Mohammed will be a better person than the one who emulates Jesus?
>>
>>70100178
I would convert to Islam if you had conquered us through war. But trying to jew us being half intelligent as them will just backfire on you muzzies.
>>
>>70103888
I'm Kashmiri you Dick in pig Britcuck
>>
>>70103751
quit dodging the question pig fucker
>>
File: file.png (117 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
file.png
117 KB, 735x541
>>
>>70100178
I like Islamic music, but sorry I am not religious.
>>
File: moderate islam 21.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam 21.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
>>70103936
We all know what the majority of Kashmiris are and whose country they wish to be a part of.
>>
>>70103906
I'm not saying he was scandinavian haha.. i'm just saying mohammad was apparently for whatever reason very interested in being portrayed as having a white complexion.. Even in some of the narrations comparing him to a black man apparently pissed off mohammad, and this is not me saying it it's the hadiths..
>>
>>70103906

>Probably because you guys make it unsafe to be in muslim countries. Muslims would have stayed there if you had left them alone.

WTF is this shit

you think the west is the reason that the entire muslim world is a shithole?

No. the countries are made up of shitty individuals, is why their countries are so shit.
>>
>>70100178
>what is Islam?

A shitty backards religion going against basic human right

>Why you should convert:

You shouldnt

>How to become Muslim:

Nobody should do this
>>
>>70104023
No one cares what you think.
>>
File: 1459660595181.jpg (117 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459660595181.jpg
117 KB, 960x720
NUKE THE CUBE

GOAT FUCKERS BURN IN HELL

DESUS VULT
>>
>>70103892
So what's the fix to it m8?
>>
>>70103906
This

Even the Greek and Byzantine people they met probably looked as brown as the average Arab
>>
File: muhammed islam muslim mohammed.jpg (92 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
muhammed islam muslim mohammed.jpg
92 KB, 720x600
>>
>>70104110

No swede would ever say this. nice proxy.
>>
>>70100178
>What is Islam?
it's shit
>>
File: 1271911878785.jpg (80 KB, 520x494) Image search: [Google]
1271911878785.jpg
80 KB, 520x494
muhammad is a faggot
>>
>another muslim shill thread
Saged, obviously
>>
>>70103924
What do you mean by 'better person'? Will a person be more charitable? Yes. The zakat is compularsy als giving that acts like a religious tax to help the least fortunate among us. We are obliged to help the poor and free slaves. Will a person be tolerant? Yes. Will a person have respect for woman and not treat them like sex objects? Yes.

In terms of Jesus. Well considering that the Jesus of the Bible is a false Jesus invented by Paul and later writers then you need to first go to the historical Jesus first.
>>
>>70104140
>>70104142
this. get out with your taqiyya jamal :^)
>>
>>70103906
>excusing ISIS
Get the fuck out of Norway you salafi slime.
>>
>>70103906
>He was considered white, but arabic. They never med anyone like me from scandinavia so they did not know anyone "whiter". But race don't mean anything in islam.
utter lies. the roman empire has culturally enriched the living hell out of the ancient world. there are roman amphitheaters where the gladiators who were buried there, were proven to be genetically from england to india, and all points in between. people didnt just stay in one spot till the plague times, there was a huge intercontinental trading system that had been running for thousands of years by then.

the greeks infested india for well over a thousand years by then, the romans had an embassy in china, and the east africans sailors had been selling slaves to china and mapped a good chunk of the world by then.

>>70103908
truth.

if you cant dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
>>
>>70104121
There's no fix to it, they're instructed to wage war against the kuffar untill allah is uppermost and the entire world bows to allah mohammad and islam and all nations of the world has sharia law..

The fix is to give them opportunity to a) understand their own texts b) leave islam and stop this madness..

You can't make peace with an ideology that is hellbent on conquering the entire planet by any means necessary..
>>
>>70103859
Just exploring possible reasons behind your apparent dislike of women. I'm sure your mother loved you very much. Maybe you want to talk about your father?

Just kidding. Do you have a source on that most acid victims are men thing? It sounds very interesting.
>>
>>70101528
I read a bit of the quran yesterday.
First of all the content sucks major ass. Half of it is about how you should pay your taxes and the other half is blatant plagiarism.
On a side note, I find it ironic that it tells you to pay your taxes and the first thing I hear in the news is how guys in saudi arabia are involved in this whole panamapapers thing.
But from a scientific point of view the self references are quite interesting.
I read the german translation, it's horrible. Therefore I can't bring myself to read anymore of this crap, so I have to ask you.
Are there some sort of "backwards references"?
I mean that in a sense of when I write a book over a period of time it's easy to adress issues I've written in the past.
Are there points which reference parts of the book that were at that time not written yet?
I mean Islam claims that the quran is perfect and the word of god.
If that's the case I am sure allah would reference points he makes further down the line.
>>
>>70100178
do i need to cut my penis ?
will i need to stop drinking godlike beer?
will i have to stop to eat my pork based national food ?
>>
>>70103751
Absolutely false, the most important institutions in the islamic world base their politics and way of life on the Sharia and on those interpretations of the Qu'ran... No, what am I saying? There is no such thing as interpretation in the Qu'ran and in the Hadiths, that's exactly what they say.

Not to mention some of these most important institutions are tied with the muslim brotherhood and other controversial figures of the islamic world.
>>
>>70100178
>>>/his/
>>
File: inf.jpg (187 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
inf.jpg
187 KB, 700x700
>>70104370
>Just exploring possible reasons behind your apparent dislike of women. I'm sure your mother loved you very much.

Keep your psychobabble to yourself.
>>
>>70103239
JIDF, step up your game

These Convert to Islam threads are just growing. This is not in your interest. Report to your commander.
>>
>>70104486
Islam is a political system, discussing it here is more than good.
>>
File: 1453437036619.jpg (35 KB, 383x288) Image search: [Google]
1453437036619.jpg
35 KB, 383x288
>>
>>70104663
Are you sure playing with that filthy ass set of ideals is healthy for the pigs?
>>
>>70104121
You can look at islam as a train or something, where the final marching order is take over the world for islam and fight those who do not submit to allah and his apostle. Mohammad and allah then set the train to full throttle, and left the driver seat.

The more that are on the "train" the more it gains momentum.. only way to stop it is to get them off the train.. because they keep pressing the deadman switch..

Islam came about because of a massive understanding of biblical scripture.. where the qu'ran sira and hadiths are presented as the "correct version" and these videos might help resolve that situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySdPdLRxtg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmtNqJ5wC2g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaW4EpLAk3k

The tricky part is to get muslims to understand this.
>>
>>70104997
(cont) massive misunderstanding is what i meant.
>>
File: 12.jpg (196 KB, 440x622) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
196 KB, 440x622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRICs4iJd1w
Mohammed is a false prophet and Islam is a barbaric "religion".
>>
>>70104540
I was only teasing, but it looks like you were deadly serious. Sorry I touched a nerve.

>>70104801
Don't worry, pigs have strong stomachs. Its when they start reading the Quran you need to worry.
>>
>>70100178
You have to go back, terrorist.
>>
>>70104540
>that pic
>since when are only people with positive experience allowed to have an opinion
Jesus Christ russia. Seek help before you go on a killing spree
>>
>>70105151
>Its when they start reading the Quran you need to worry.
Nah, pigs are intelligent enough not to fall for bullshit like this. I hope I could say the same about muslims
>>
>>70105387
I would be worried that a religion that forbids their consumption would appeal to pigs.
>>
>>70100178
A mental sickness spread by moronic imbeciles, lies and a really bad book.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.