[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oculus Jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
3 Creepiest Things Discovered Within Oculus Rift’s Terms of Service & Privacy Policy
>Some unsettling details have been discovered within the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy for virtual headset the Oculus Rift, including points about questionable data collection and creator copyrights.
>1. The Oculus Rift is always on, and it’s watching and collecting your data.
>2. The Oculus Rift wants to share your data with their Facebook ‘family’.
>3. The Oculus Rift wants to own your creative content.
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/05/3-creepy-things-within-oculus-rift-terms-of-service-privacy/

Sony VR is then. No shekels for Mr. Zuckerberg
>>
>>70100052
>3. The Oculus Rift wants to own your creative content.

LOL, sounds like it's going to "own" a lot of POV sex vids that people will make with this thing.
>>
>>70100052
Welp, no shekels for you Mr. Kikeberg
>>
>>70100052
>2. The Oculus Rift wants to share your data with their Facebook ‘family’.
Jig is up. Your whole family will know your power level. Waifu fags on suicide watch.
>>
>>70100052
Well not buying one of this. I'll stick to having sex with my wife *shudders*
>>
>>70100052
Tech stopped providing better value for the end users around 2006-2007. Since then it was only being designed to make them dumber, control them, and spy on them. By now with Windows 10 and whatnot it's implicitly assumed any new hardware or software released by a large corporation will try to collect as much data on the user as possible.
>>
>URGENT SHOCKING NEWS
>FACEBOOK PRODUCT TO HAVE FACEBOOK TOS
>>
>>70100052
>>2. The Oculus Rift wants to share your data with their Facebook ‘family’.
so you're gonna need facebook for this thing? Or will it just ask for a facebook account and work without one?
>>
People don't think, why is FB worth so much fucking money? What tangible service do they provide, how many ads do you see?

They sell YOU. Your data, your browser history, your emails, all goes into big data jew and swirled around to tailor what the Jews try to sell you.

I really despise kikeerberg, bc he "created" nothing. Just selling your info to other Jews to use for their advertising.
>>
>>70100052
I wouldn't trust that Jew with the steam off my shit the way he's going at the moment
>>
theres no way id give that jew any of my shekels ever. Ill probably get sonys, or the vive.
>>
Looks like I'm getting the HTC vive than
>>
>>70100513
>>70100590

OP here, I have been waiting for 3D for a long time, my suggestion is, if you are in a budget like me, go for the sony VR, if you have money to expend go for the Vive.
>>
Guys, get vuzix HMD stuff like iWear when it comes out

t. shill
>>
I was really looking forward to buying one of these, and now I don't even want one. Fuck Facebook, fuck Intel, fuck Microsoft, fuck Google, fuck all these pathetic tech companies that expect me to pay for their right to spy on me.
>>
Vive may be expensive, but at least it's not kikebook.
>>
>>70101322
>Fuck Facebook, fuck Intel, fuck Microsoft, fuck Google, fuck all these pathetic tech companies that expect me to pay for their right to spy on me.
Curse me in and out of hell, but Apple is better for all of these things.
People forget that in late 90s-- before it became associated with SJWs-- it was a cool subculture of people who hated Windows and bill gates.
Almost none of the shit available to windows people was available to us (i was 13 or so at time), so we had to find workarounds, anything to avoid Microsoft and PCs, IE, etc..
Jewggle and Kikebook have basically taken microsoft's place. If you aren't a gamerfag (or if you are and can afford a "Steam-MAchine), Mac is a good alternative.

Wonder if they will get into 3D business.
>>
>>70100052
with leaked so early, it will be another kinect debacle
>>
That steam and sony one will be more popular.

Facebook is slowly beginning its descent into death similar to myspace and yahoo communities.
People want more convenience in a smaller space with less old and more new. This happens every ten to fifteen years.

Either Moot will revitalize google+ and everyone will go there or some hot new cool jew kid on the block will combine Youtube, Newgrounds, Twitter, and Reddit all into one social website and people will flock to it for a new fifteen years.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.