[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Katie Hopkins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: katie hopkins.png (128 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
katie hopkins.png
128 KB, 290x174
Is Katie Hopkins /pol/ approved?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18wzHbz9v4&nohtml5=False
>>
File: image.jpg (344 KB, 1525x1850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344 KB, 1525x1850
>>70099311
Yes.
>>
I really wish she would not have had her picture taken with shaved head after surgery, bc even with face there's something cool about thought of fucking her until she moans and throwing her around room like a rag doll.

Please don't post about her until hair grows back to decent length.
>>
>>70099311
Can we trade her for the CURRENT YEAR MAN
>>
>>70099311
she shagged some cunt in the park. classy...
>>
Would trade Katie Hopkins for Gavin McCinnes or w/e the fuck his name is
She's actually more ready with a proper retort
>>
>>70099311
Yes I love her. I think she said if Trump wins, she'll move to the US.

Sometimes I tried to comment on her articles before and talk to people from England, but I wouldn't see mine pop up. Do they approve comments on the dailymail?

She's also hot in a redpilled-white woman/milfy way.
>>
File: kh.jpg (55 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
kh.jpg
55 KB, 636x382
>>70100191
of course you would think that, being that you were raised on nigger/jew culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (303 KB, 1219x1319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
303 KB, 1219x1319
Kek
>>
File: 1459808662313.png (65 KB, 195x200) Image search: [Google]
1459808662313.png
65 KB, 195x200
>>70100393
>>
>>70100560
:^)
>>
Bit of a dumb bitch who speaks more shit than sense but I suppose she has some little entertainment value and she has that ugly yet rape-able quality
>>
i'd would enjoy hatefucking her ngl haha
>>
She speaks what people think but don't want to say. Whilst I admire her for that, it does makes her seem a little uncouth which makes the middle class uncomfortable as they don't want to be associated with that.

Sometimes the British psychology is infuriating
>>
It's weird because I want to like her but I'm reminded of the time she went on a breakfast program and said she didn't like children being named after countries when she has a kid called India or some shit
>>
>>70100951
>more shit than sense

I mean, you'd have to be a lefty retard who wants open door migration and fat lazy fat dole scroungers swamping the NHS with their fat ailments to disagree with her, Ahmad.
>>
Anyone else get the vibe she'd probably be a wild fuck and like to have her hair pulled and be choked, etc??
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.